Harry Fraud master production list project

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #261
president 
space
space
$432 | Props total: 4 4
 Ciggavelli said:
So, the nodj Chinx "superlight" is very poor quality, while the dj version is of good quality and sounds a lot better. What to do?

(I'm leaning toward dj, unless we can find a better quality nodj version though)
I just dropped the .m4a version if you wanna use that.
 6 years ago '10        #262
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 president said:
I just dropped the .m4a version if you wanna use that.
Props...thanks.
 6 years ago '04        #263
president 
space
space
$432 | Props total: 4 4
... and that Prodigy Ft. French Montana - Lay Low

Oooo Weeee
 6 years ago '09        #264
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,312 | Props total: 7968 7968
 president said:

Oooo Weeee
just heard it.......sh*t is dope as fukk

man i swear french montana and harry fraud beats go hand and hand :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #265
space
space
 president said:

Oooo Weeee
Nice! Did that tape drop yet? I thought it was supposed to be tomorrow...

-------------------

Also, just to give everybody an update:

volume leveling at 92db worked real well
I'm currently randomly splitting up the tracks into volumes
I'll upload the volumes rar tonight (it should be ready by the time I wake up tomorrow)
 6 years ago '07        #266
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
looks like u got all the french/chinx records, just add the french/prodigy track that just dropped. those are really all i can help with.

but u might wanna add the ny minute and shot caller remixes, both those beats are slightly different

ny minute remix changes up at 1:41, that part isnt in the original

[video - click to view]

they are multiple remixes of this record, so i dont know which one to use, if u do decide to add it

and the shot caller remix has some old bad boy beats in it, idk if u wanna add that or not
 6 years ago '10        #267
space
space
 DiplomatMagic said:
looks like u got all the french/chinx records, just add the french/prodigy track that just dropped. those are really all i can help with.

but u might wanna add the ny minute and shot caller remixes, both those beats are slightly different

ny minute remix changes up at 1:41, that part isnt in the original

they are multiple remixes of this record, so i dont know which one to use, if u do decide to add it

and the shot caller remix has some old bad boy beats in it, idk if u wanna add that or not
Thanks Diplo. I didn't know that the remix had a different beat at the end. maybe we should include that one. What does everybody think?
 6 years ago '10        #268
space
space
WTF? I uploaded the Harry Fraud 9 volume set (which is password protected and encrypted) to depositfiles, I wake up, i try to download it to makes sure everything is good, and it tells me: "Such file does not exist or it has been removed for infringement of copyrights." fu*kING BULLsh*t! I guess, I'm just gonna split into multiple volumes and try to upload to mediafire or something. ever since this megaupload sh*t, sh*t's been fu*ked up. fu*k
 6 years ago '10        #269
space
space
Mediafire is failing like a muthafukka. Is there any goddamn upload site that works now? sh*t!
 6 years ago '09        #270
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
 Ciggavelli said:
Mediafire is failing like a muthafukka. Is there any goddamn upload site that works now? sh*t!
Well that sucks. You tried Rapidshare already didn't you?
 6 years ago '04        #271
LightWeight 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,373 | Props total: 1914 1914
depositfiles maybe
 6 years ago '10        #272
space
space
 SixOneFour said:
Well that sucks. You tried Rapidshare already didn't you?
Yeah. Rapidshare is fine with the uploads, but the downloads.....man, that sh*t would take all day to download (unless you pay to become a member of course...).

I'm just gonna keep trying mediafire until it works.... (fu*king sopa, pipa...blah blah blah...)
 6 years ago '04        #273
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,754 | Props total: 3579 3579
:wow:

:applause:
 6 years ago '10        #274
space
space
The mediafire files finally finished uploading. Here they are:

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:

They are password protected. Don't even bother pm'ing me if you haven't been working on this project. These files are strictly for the people working on the playlists/track progression and quality control (finding duplicates, errors, strange parts of songs, etc.). The final product will be released in the coming weeks (so please be patient)

Snoopy and I are working on the playlists (if anybody else wants to help with that, we'd greatly appreciate it). And nobody is currently working on quality control. Anybody wanna do that?

Last edited by Ciggavelli; 02-21-2012 at 05:31 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #275
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 Ciggavelli said:
After a lot of searching I have come to the conclusion that "Profiling" was not produced by Harry Fraud. The only Harry Fraud and Haze info out there is about that song "snapshot" which we already have. "Profiling" has a crazy beat though, whoever did it
I personally know HAZE, he's a Eurogang affilate. I'm not certain by i'm thinking maybe Harry Fraud did an S.A.S track also....

I'll ask them...

On a side note.....BIG props to you (and everyone else contributing). I never realised Harry Fraud was consistantly this good with his production.

This is real great work.
 6 years ago '10        #276
space
space
 Get Familia said:
I personally know HAZE, he's a Eurogang affilate. I'm not certain by i'm thinking maybe Harry Fraud did an S.A.S track also....

I'll ask them...

On a side note.....BIG props to you (and everyone else contributing). I never realised Harry Fraud was consistantly this good with his production.

This is real great work.

Thanks for the support and thanks for asking about the H.Fraud tracks. I know S.A.S. did a H.Fraud track with French Montana called "the Rush," but if they did others, I'd love to include them in the Anthology.

23codez said:
Call me a homo all day for the rest of my life, I DON'T GIVE A fu*k. But this beat almost made me cum. GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahah...I know. I think that is probably my favorite Fraud track too. Although "Stoner's Night Part 2" is also pretty fu*king amazing as well...
 6 years ago '06        #277
Snoopy718 
space
space
$939 | Props total: 0 0
heres the full version of French Montana - Playing in The Wind

i noticed the version we got is the demo version with only one verse before french did the song over

EDIT*******

My Life (ft. CoolR, Neffy & Bugz) this song can be deleted its just a freestyle over french montana = go hard

Last edited by Snoopy718; 02-22-2012 at 01:52 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #278
space
space
 Snoopy718 said:
heres the full version of French Montana - Playing in The Wind

i noticed the version we got is the demo version with only one verse before french did the song over

EDIT*******

My Life (ft. CoolR, Neffy & Bugz) this song can be deleted its just a freestyle over french montana = go hard
Props on that "playing in the wind (full version)"

As for that "my life," that's the only repeat that I think we should keep on the mixtape. CoolR is danjurus1 (from the WAVEment), and I wanna support his movement. he might give us a different h.fraud track, but for the moment, that's all we got.
 6 years ago '10        #279
space
space
So, I was listening to this sh*t at work, and I gotta say...this tape is gonna be real nice. Almost all of the songs/beats are good. Real chill music.
 6 years ago '10        #280
space
space
Just to give everybody a little update:

Snoppy and I are currently doing the tracklists for the 9 volumes
A pre-release (or beta version) of the tape should be released at the beginning of next week, and then we can do quality control on it and release shortly after that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy