Kevin Gates Officially YMCMB!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
when people wear their pants down and their shirt up with their underwear in full view ... i tend to think something gay probly happened moments before the photo , and possibly many after ....

what a gay look you f*ggots still sport , you like like midget legs f*ggots ....
 6 years ago '10        #62
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,438 | Props total: 2047 2047
whats the name of the first song he's performing in the first video at the club
 6 years ago '06        #63
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
pure garbage
he'll fit in
 6 years ago '11        #64
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,227 | Props total: 4130 4130
YM is probably one of the best labels to sign to at this moment. You know Wayne gonnna promote the sh*t out of the dood. Hell i even know the trash a.ss lil twist and chucky because of wayne.
 6 years ago '05        #65
illMattie 127 heat pts127
space
space
$4,308 | Props total: 2768 2768
 M1nze said:
never heard of him and im on bx everyday.
same here

just checked some of his music. he's trash.
 6 years ago '04        #66
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6377 6377
all these recent signings is a sign that young money run got another two years then it'll completely fall off. happens to the best of them

kevin gates better get a ticket and wait in line unless he got a hit somewhere on his own
 02-14-2012, 05:17 PM         #67
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought this was wack as hell when I heard it a couple years ago on the local station. I still don't like it but I do show respect for another dude from down here to get on.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #68
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 1046 1046
not a single...
 6 years ago '06        #69
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 DelbertMengel said:
when minelli world gonna get some shine :(

Pimp'n Says: Been rock'n wit Max since Lay-Lo wit Von & Da Camp. IMO he's da G.O.A.T & most consistent spitter out da BR & top 5 out da Boot.
 6 years ago '06        #70
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
n*gga you sound like Baby and Wayne with that "Artist Development" sh*t...lol.Bow Wow been rappin before all those dudes over there and he still ain't drop...lol.He more polished then the whole roster.Tellin an Artist he have to Develop is another way of saying you ain't droppin for atleast 3 years...lol.I don't know what's wrong with n*ggas these days.Scared to build their own brand and quick to hop on the hottest thing out .The n*gga have a good Buzz already.If he keep working then Eventually it would grow.Hopping on a lable like Cash Money will only slow his Career up IMO.Eventually he will do like Spitta,Young Buck,Brisco,Yo Gotti,and all the rest of the Ex Cash Money members and Bounce while you still can have a Career.
 SixOneFour said:
lol @ artist development.

that sh*t BEEN dead.

Like somebody said on here the other dead. Labels took "artist development" and substituted it with hype. You either get hot or you don't. Ain't no ways around it.
 Account001 said:
sh*t died in like 99 :laughing9:... RIP "Artist Development"

Pimp'n Says: U n!gg@z got da term artist development phucked up. Artist development is da ground work, grind, mixtapes, do'n shows, build'n yo fan base from da ground up, create'n a buzz so there will be interest in yo product, etc. U can't compare Lil Bow Wow back then 2 Bow Wow now bcuz he has a totally different targeted audience.
 6 years ago '05        #71
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25048 25048
 AF1PIMPN said:

Pimp'n Says: U n!gg@z got da term artist development phucked up. Artist development is da ground work, grind, mixtapes, do'n shows, build'n yo fan base from da ground up, create'n a buzz so there will be interest in yo product, etc. U can't compare Lil Bow Wow back then 2 Bow Wow now bcuz he has a totally different targeted audience.

....That Aint "Artist Development",n*gga. Thats sh*t You Listed Is Part of A Artist Job To Grind, Do Mixtapes, Do Shows & Promos, etc. Thats The Artist Life,Not No Damn Development

You Said Tyga & J.Cole Was Part of This "Artist Development" But Their Music & Movements Is Still The Same Before They Even Got Signed and Yes I Can Compare Bow Wow To The Old Bow Wow Cause He Still Making Music For Females & Still Have The Same Fanbase That Grew Up With Him. Only Thing That Changed Was He Started To Become A Little Emotional In His Music & Stepping His Bars In Raps,Thats It.
 6 years ago '06        #72
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 SiqkWidaPen said:
I been knew this was gonna happen shoutout to Dead Game vic smith, minelli world and the rest of them

personal favorites

Free Earnka btw
 SiqkWidaPen said:
hes really only known in louisiana and ms...reason why no one has heard of him is cuz he been in jail for like 3yrs, he just got out in lke oct or nov if im not mistaken, dropped that mixtape in dec, someone from the ymcmb camp heard about him and had him down in miami with YMCMB

shyt happened really fast,
Pimp'n Says: Son here know what it is. Yeah Fee Banks(YM Motors NOLA) quarterbacked da whole situation & da 1 wit Flow from The Flamez. They had a show 2gether Bayou Classic weekend along wit Max Minelli & been rock'n ever since.
 6 years ago '04        #73
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 AF1PIMPN said:

Pimp'n Says: Been rock'n wit Max since Lay-Lo wit Von & Da Camp. IMO he's da G.O.A.T & most consistent spitter out da BR & top 5 out da Boot.
I partly feel like max doesn't want the big spotlight... i mean max been rapping since before boosie got big, i think he's content in the lane that he has
 6 years ago '06        #74
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 IllmaticReignz said:
at least wayne kept it home. all he got is a bunch of NY n*ggas and drake.

Pimp'n Says: Only NY artist he got is Nicki, Gunz & Millz. Everybody else is from da south(NOLA, Atl, TX, BRLA)
 6 years ago '04        #75
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,253 | Props total: 695 695
 Kade said:
YM is probably one of the best labels to sign to at this moment. You know Wayne gonnna promote the sh*t out of the dood. Hell i even know the trash a.ss lil twist and chucky because of wayne.
really then where the fu*k is jae millz
 6 years ago '06        #76
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 AF1PIMPN said:

Fresh Whyte said:
....That Aint "Artist Development",n*gga. Thats sh*t You Listed Is Part of A Artist Job To Grind, Do Mixtapes, Do Shows & Promos, etc. Thats The Artist Life,Not No Damn Development

You Said Tyga & J.Cole Was Part of This "Artist Development" But Their Music & Movements Is Still The Same Before They Even Got Signed and Yes I Can Compare Bow Wow To The Old Bow Wow Cause He Still Making Music For Females & Still Have The Same Fanbase That Grew Up With Him. Only Thing That Changed Was He Started To Become A Little Emotional In His Music & Stepping His Bars In Raps,Thats It.

Pimp'n Says: Definition of a smart dumb @$$ n!gg@ right here, I tell ya... What part of da bold text isn't a significant part of a local artist develope'n n2 a nation wide/international artist n!gg@?

Bow Wow was a phuck'n child when he was introduced 2 da world & now he's grown numb nut @$$ n!gg@. How is dat @ all da same? He didn't come out on no adult/Parental Advisory content as a child like Wayne did so there is a huge difference in his presentation 2 da world now & I never said $h!t about no J Cole or Tyga.
 02-14-2012, 07:04 PM         #77
lavarrengreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mah dog Kevin Gates got signed bout damn time...n*gga performed at LSU my freshman year. Hope he gets play time alongside Wayne and Drake but I doubt it
 6 years ago '04        #78
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6377 6377
 AF1PIMPN said:

Pimp'n Says: Definition of a smart dumb @$$ n!gg@ right here, I tell ya... What part of da bold text isn't a significant part of a local artist develope'n n2 a nation wide/international artist n!gg@?

Bow Wow was a phuck'n child when he was introduced 2 da world & now he's grown numb nut @$$ n!gg@. How is dat @ all da same? He didn't come out on no adult/Parental Advisory content as a child like Wayne did so there is a huge difference in his presentation 2 da world now & I never said $h!t about no J Cole or Tyga.
but that's not artist development. that is work that is what artists are supposed to do.
what artist just sits on his a.ss and not do those things. even non major artists do that

any kind of artist development they do now is if wayne started getting him press and putting him on tour. anything else is regular work sh!t for an artist

Last edited by justinjones; 02-14-2012 at 07:12 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #79
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 SiqkWidaPen said:
I partly feel like max doesn't want the big spotlight... i mean max been rapping since before boosie got big, i think he's content in the lane that he has
Pimp'n Says: Idk bout dat bruh. Da n!gg@ actually feels played dat all these other n!gg@z get'n shine over him. He was on twitter not 2 long ago vent'n his frustrations bout how he was do'n what Drake do'n now & labels told him he wasn't BR enough & then when Drake came out they said be more like Drake. He was talk'n bout how he held Da Camp down when Loc got locked up & how he was write'n 4 other n!gg@z & really do'n their albums 4 'em & feel'n under appreciated by BR.
 6 years ago '06        #80
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 justinjones said:
but that's not artist development. that is work that is what artists are supposed to do.
what artist just sits on his a.ss and not do those things. even non major artists do that

any kind of artist development they do now is if wayne started getting him press and putting him on tour. anything else is regular work sh!t for an artist

Pimp'n Say's: Lawd have mercy... Dawg in essence dat's what groom'n your artist is all about. School'n 'em on da game, teach'n 'em work ethic & da aforementioned. In any interview wit anybody from YMCMB they talk about da lessons they've learned from Tune along da way. Even in Titi Boy's recent interview he talks about how was groomed by Tune & Luda during all his years in da game b4 his big break. It takes Thyme, noth'n happens over night & if it does chances are they won't be here tomorrow.
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy