NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Marvin Hagler said:
naw dont even trip pimp that boy could rap n*gga got da voice, bars, delivery and he got them hooks on deck. they won wit this one furreal

still tho helluva coincidence. YMCMB got mo high yella n*ggas than da Debarge family mayne

Pimp'n Says: B'lee dat! On some real $h!t I remember back in da g when BG & Wayne was beef'n he called da Sqad "Pretty, fine n!gg@z"
 6 years ago '12        #22
thehighchief 5 heat pts
space
space
$721 | Props total: 59 59
is this the same K.Gates that was featured on a couple of those SQAD UP mixtapes and had that freestyle over the I am dame dash beat?..and had that other track with Gudda, and Mack maine before they were signed to Young Money and right after Sqad Up left Young money the first time??
 02-14-2012, 08:41 AM         #23
Gun Pao Der 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He has a distinctive voice and his lyrics fit well with YMCMB's no subject rhyme style. Keith Clark Lost
 6 years ago '06        #24
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 thehighchief said:
is this the same K.Gates that was featured on a couple of those SQAD UP mixtapes and had that freestyle over the I am dame dash beat?..and had that other track with Gudda, and Mack maine before they were signed to Young Money and right after Sqad Up left Young money the first time??
Pimp'n Says: Nah K. Gates from NOLA & Kevin Gates from Baton Rouge.
 6 years ago '11        #25
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
I'm totally giving you props nobody on BX talks about Kevin Gates but the dude is raw as fu*k if this is true I'm really proud of him. - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '11        #26
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 Kevin said:
I know I'm not the only one.... who?
He local, thats the point of him getting signed so u can find out smart dumies

But
Shoutout to gates when he got out of jail he had all the bad hoes come out to aaa
:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '12        #27
thehighchief 5 heat pts
space
space
$721 | Props total: 59 59
 AF1PIMPN said:
Pimp'n Says: Nah K. Gates from NOLA & Kevin Gates from Baton Rouge.
oh word good looks..thats pretty confusing though..K Gates go harder tho..any1 got that video or track of him/gudda n maine - this is music?
 6 years ago '07        #28
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,634 | Props total: 10700 10700
 AF1PIMPN said:

Pimp'n Says: Why shouldn't he have signed bcuz da internet is anti-YM? Kevin Gates is a huge fan of Wayne's & da truth in da boot. So why wouldn't he rock wit someone he idolizes?

What u people on da net don't realize is hood n!gg@z, college n!gg@z, rednecks, w!gg@z, foreigners, youngsters, old heads, black b!tches, white b!tches, etc. phuck wit Wayne & YMCMB real tough off da net. N!gg@ got 1 of da most diverse audiences in da game along wit Kanye.

Wayne really don't show da passion 4 rap'n anymore like he used 2 bcuz da n!gg@ all about make'n his Young Money grow gray hairs. He'd rather push his artist 2 be bigger than he is & he's succeed'n. Unlike da other selfish rapper/ceo's(Jay-Z, 50, Diddy) who'd rather overshadow their artist & stay in da spotlight.
N.O.4Life says:I fux with young money but its way too crowed over there.Dude is never gonna come out.

Wayne
Nikki
Drake
Birdman
Birdman & Wayne
Tyga
Bow Wow
Gudda
Chuckie
Twist
Short Dawg
Busta
Shanel
Mystikal
DJ Khaled
Jae Millz (I almost forgot that n*gga was over there...lol)
T Streets
Cory Gunz
Mac Maine

And that's jus off the top of my head .Bow Wow is having a hard time coming out and that n*gga is a certified plat artist..lol.Dude is never gonna drop.Best case is that he get a bigger nationwide buzz and bounce in like a year
 6 years ago '04        #29
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 1425 1425
That's wassup, the man can flow.
 02-14-2012, 10:42 AM         #30
KillahhCamm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gates is that n*gga.
 6 years ago '09        #31
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
Think I'll stay sleep.
 6 years ago '04        #32
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
Whatever happened to that other n*gga K.Gates ? He still rap ?
 6 years ago '06        #33
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
N.O.4Life says:I fux with young money but its way too crowed over there.Dude is never gonna come out.

Wayne
Nikki
Drake
Birdman
Birdman & Wayne
Tyga
Bow Wow
Gudda
Chuckie
Twist
Short Dawg
Busta
Shanel
Mystikal
DJ Khaled
Jae Millz (I almost forgot that n*gga was over there...lol)
T Streets
Cory Gunz
Mac Maine

And that's jus off the top of my head .Bow Wow is having a hard time coming out and that n*gga is a certified plat artist..lol.Dude is never gonna drop.Best case is that he get a bigger nationwide buzz and bounce in like a year
Pimp'n Says: B'lee Dat. But da people who always scream'n "they'll never drop" or "it's 2 crowded over there" gotta realize da music business is all about investment & turn'n a profit. Artist have 2 go thru dis phase called "artist development" which is da mixtape circuit & rock'n small clubs. So u better believe all them n!gg@z on YM are feed'n off dat show money.
 6 years ago '06        #34
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 23codez said:
It appears that only the cool kids know about the dude lol
Pimp'n Says: He's a local southern(Miss-Lou) sensation right now but soon u'll be very familiar.
 6 years ago '05        #35
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
he iight but damn these n*ggas will sign anybody. he got potential to be a cool mixtape rapper.
 6 years ago '10        #36
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
when minelli world gonna get some shine :(
 6 years ago '07        #37
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,634 | Props total: 10700 10700
 AF1PIMPN said:
Pimp'n Says: B'lee Dat. But da people who always scream'n "they'll never drop" or "it's 2 crowded over there" gotta realize da music business is all about investment & turn'n a profit. Artist have 2 go thru dis phase called "artist development" which is da mixtape circuit & rock'n small clubs. So u better believe all them n!gg@z on YM are feed'n off dat show money.
n*gga you sound like Baby and Wayne with that "Artist Development" sh*t...lol.Bow Wow been rappin before all those dudes over there and he still ain't drop...lol.He more polished then the whole roster.Tellin an Artist he have to Develop is another way of saying you ain't droppin for atleast 3 years...lol.I don't know what's wrong with n*ggas these days.Scared to build their own brand and quick to hop on the hottest thing out .The n*gga have a good Buzz already.If he keep working then Eventually it would grow.Hopping on a lable like Cash Money will only slow his Career up IMO.Eventually he will do like Spitta,Young Buck,Brisco,Yo Gotti,and all the rest of the Ex Cash Money members and Bounce while you still can have a Career.
 02-14-2012, 01:15 PM         #38
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never heard of the kid but ill check him out later
 6 years ago '09        #39
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
lol @ artist development.

that sh*t BEEN dead.

Like somebody said on here the other dead. Labels took "artist development" and substituted it with hype. You either get hot or you don't. Ain't no ways around it.
 6 years ago '04        #40
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
dunno who he is but im glad he got a job. with them face tats he aint getting no job unless he a tat artist or a bodyguard and he too small for that.

he showing his underwear like a f*ggot. like him bird and jr just banged c*ck
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy