Kreayshawn's Ghost Writer "Speak!" Absolutely Ethers her In His Latest Track. #Speakz

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
This speakz dude slappzzzz........ good beats!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '09        #82
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3072 3072
 Barack Obonga said:
what makes you think im still in high school...and like i said you and someone born in 1990=same generation,grew up in same time period, was in high school together,ect..
n*gga you a 17 year old kid. If you ain't in High School you should be especially cause you're this damn slow lol. And I dunno bout you but if I was in HS at the same time as a 1990 baby I would be a senior and he/she would be a Freshman, and I don't know no Seniors that kick it with Freshman. Or to make it more easy on your dumbass. A 90's baby would be in 6th grade when I'm in 9th grade and I would be in 8th grade when he's in 5th grade, which means 2 separate schools 95% of the time, so please fail more, thanks.

Last edited by Baynut; 02-13-2012 at 05:14 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #83
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
eh(should be capitalized) im(should be i'm, dumbass) graduating in like a month or two and ill(should be i'll, ill means sick you dumbass) still be 17(no period?)

and(should be capitalized) you spelled freshman,this,"dunno"(no spaces? You're missing 2 and you wanna talk about my spelling/grammar?) wrong all while calling me a slow.(all while calling me slow, not a slow, you dumbass)
Maybe if your gay a.ss didn't reply to me within 30 seconds you would see I edited and fixed the typos. Also, don't talk to me about proper typing and grammar on a forum, especially when your dumbass cant even use proper grammar let alone barely spell. I highlighted in red everything wrong with your 1 sentence. Fail more and don't make me start on your other posts, I seen kids that spell and use proper grammar more then you, slow a.ss "jit".

What's even funnier is in your 1 sentence of fail I found 8 errors, while in my paragraph you find, 3 which aren't even spelled wrong. One needs to be capitalized, the other is spelled correctly and the last one is slang. Stay in school, PLEASE.

Last edited by Baynut; 02-13-2012 at 06:30 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #84
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,689 | Props total: 2332 2332
dude is on something by the looks of those eyes

.....but some of those spits were dope, I can't lie.

6 years ago '07        #85
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
she had a ghost writer?...wow...she should of asked for a refund
 6 years ago '09        #86
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
freshman(forgot to capitalize) and this was spelled wrong when i replied,thanx (forgot space AGAIN and it's spelled thanks)for the laugh though jit.
Next time get off my nuts and don't reply within 30 seconds. Also, next time you wanna speak on how a person uses grammar and spells, make sure yours is as good or better. Mr "Don't call me a slow" lil n*gga, "jit".

Oh and you're welcome for the English lesson, Mr. Slow.

Last edited by Baynut; 02-13-2012 at 07:03 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #87
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
dude doesnt look white.. looks like he jewish or arab..
 6 years ago '09        #88
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
does(forgot to capitalize) the speed in which I reply to you change the fact that you spelled the words wrong while trying to call me slow?nope.(forgot to space and capitalize)

I like how you are genuinely mad, inb4imnotmad, it's iight though jitterbug.
I'm not mad, I'm laughing my a.ss off that a retard like you had the balls to point out 1 or 2 things that I spelled wrong BY ACCIDENT.

If you're gonna be on my nuts about spelling/grammar then yours should be impeccable, and it ain't. In fact, I bet monkeys could spell/use proper grammar more then you. In every sentence that you type, you have more errors then I do in a whole paragraph, and it ain't even by accident, it's because you're plain stupid.

And how you gonna call me mad when you say some sh*t like this:

Barack Obonga said:
maybe you should stop misusing words and say 80's babies and 90's babies instead you ethugging c*ck gobbling red pimple having white boy.
n*gga you BEEN mad. That's why you gotta make up and say some random sh*t like that. Just like a baby having a tantrum, I been laughing at your dumbass. Step your life up, little n*gga.
 02-13-2012, 07:26 PM         #89
JustF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Speak has written for a lot of dudes in the industry, his music is dope and he's real as fu*k. speak is that n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #90
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Pistol Peter said:
she had a ghost writer?...wow...she should of asked for a refund

and give back the 1 million dollar record deal it landed her ? yea okay.
 6 years ago '09        #91
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
i called you a c*ck gobbling,ect...said out of humor and your first post as a reply to my post which said "you are apart of this new generation"

"Hey is 87 in the 90's? Nope! So shut your gay a.ss 90's baby mouth, we been through this hella times lil n*gga. By the time you hit 8th grade I was already graduating High school, don't be mad at me you this new gay generation. Get back to doing your Homework and kick rocks!"

you been mad
I ain't been mad I been laughing at your dumbass. And what does:

Barack Obonga said:
ethugging c*ck gobbling red pimple having white boy.
Have anything to do with me calling you a gay a.ss? Yea you mad kid, step your life up and stick to coloring books and hand painting.

You don't know how to quote or something? Damn n*gga you stupid real talk I feel like I'm arguing with the special kid at retard camp, the super "special one".
 6 years ago '09        #92
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
Im saying....if your saying im mad cause I called you names, than you are the angriest seeing as you did it first

i likedededededed your postses though kid

edit:i obviously know how to quote
I called you a gay a.ss cause the way you carry yourself on the forum. You called me:

Barack Obonga said:
ethugging c*ck gobbling red pimple having white boy
Because you're a kid whose having a tantrum, saying random sh*t that makes no sense. If I were white, or any of those things I wouldn't be saying you mad, but I ain't. Which means you making sh*t up cause you're mad, see the logic lil n*gga? Get back to your homework, thanks.
 6 years ago '09        #93
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
Terrible logic, the way I carry myself on the forums? Internet isnt srs business brodey, I mean do you have a post directed towards me where you didn't call me a name?

buy you be iight like blodd money in a pimps....(what did nas say?)
You act like a gay a.ss on the forum. I never start sh*t with anyone unless they start it with me first, you always reply to my sh*t even when it's not directed at you. That is why I called you gay a.ss kid, cause you follow me around like a homo on my nuts. Stop acting gay and then i'll stop calling you gay, I probably wont stop calling you a kid or lil n*gga though, cause that's what you are lol.

Lunch time for me, how's your homeworking coming along lil n*gga? I'll come reply to your tantrum when I'm done with my lunch.
 6 years ago '05        #94
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
idc how he moves i never heard of him before till now dude was dope and kreyshawn 15 min been up her and that lame v nasty sh*ts over
 6 years ago '07        #95
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,616 | Props total: 3247 3247

These n*ggas have been arguing for 5 hours straight
 6 years ago '04        #96
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,122 | Props total: 4429 4429
 Andrefrbk said:
These n*ggas are so caught up on what a rapper is supposed to look and sound like... Its all stereotypical bullshiit.

To n*ggas like him rappers are supposed to look like

[pic - click to view]

Come on man gtfo outta here wit that shiit... Speak lyrical content is far better than the shiit n*ggas like wiz and currency put out. Thats my Opinion. That shiit is mad commercial.

Speak doesnt have any gimmicks though, he isnt out here suking WGM tiddies and name dropping. I give dudes props for climbing the ladder dolo. And i been listening to speak for months now.

[pic - click to view]

hold up, i dont listen to wiz but curren$y is that n*gga. dont classify him with garbage rappers even if wiz is his friend
 6 years ago '08        #97
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,770 | Props total: 9019 9019
that sh*t was dope bx is full of immature homophobics
 6 years ago '04        #98
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
where the mixtapes at i clicked that link and searched his name nothing came up to download. i would like to add some of his music to my collection.
 6 years ago '04        #99
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
Curren$y got that ole same a.ss flow, repetitive a.ss shyt ..
 6 years ago '04        #100
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
why is anybody talking about dude... kreayshawn is wack... therefore speak or whatever his name is needs to k!ll himself asap
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy