Kreayshawn's Ghost Writer "Speak!" Absolutely Ethers her In His Latest Track. #Speakz

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
 Barack Obonga said:
breh you were born in 87....you are this new generation you speak of
Hey is 87 in the 90's? Nope! So shut your gay a.ss 90's baby mouth, we been through this hella times lil n*gga. By the time you hit 8th grade I was already graduating High school, don't be mad at me you this new gay generation. Get back to doing your Homework and kick rocks!

Andrefrbk said:
its cool man hating is in your blood.
It ain't hating, it's my opinion. But now that I think about it, ain't you that homo n*gga that was saying that baby in your avy is yours? Explains why you like this homo.

Last edited by Baynut; 02-13-2012 at 03:30 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #62
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3264 3264
 S0ap said:

SPEAKZ!

02-13-2012, 03:27 PM         #63
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga.................................PLEASE
 6 years ago '05        #64
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
SMH at the haters calling speak music gay. When he talking a lot about fuking biitches, and had top less chicks in his video...

Conclusive evidence that he is gay... Right.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-13-2012 at 03:31 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #65
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Barack Obonga said:
i'd post some songs but youtube don't even have them.

and AndreFBK you practically explained why this n*gga will not be taken serious by a n*gga like me. All he raps about is fu*king bi*ches and drugs. WHAT is the point of making music if you have no depth? It's cool y'all enjoy this music now but this sh*t isn't timeless music and it's easily replaced. I RATHER listen to a song that will give me goosebumps and it's sad a bunch of kids with nothing to rap about are getting praised. Even that Rich Hil clown sounds like he been through more than this dude.

If this is what you're into that's cool but let's not act like you won't be hyping somebody else tomorrow. Shouts to my n*gga Alley Boy.
 6 years ago '09        #66
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
It aint my fault your dumb a.ss doesnt know what a generation is
It ain't my fault your dumbass don't understand 80's generation = anyone born in the 80's. 90's generation = anyone born in the 90's, pretty simple don't they teach that in High School? Ask your teacher for me tomorrow.
 6 years ago '05        #67
space
space
 Martel said:
i'd post some songs but youtube don't even have them.

and AndreFBK you practically explained why this n*gga will not be taken serious by a n*gga like me. All he raps about is fu*king bi*ches and drugs. WHAT is the point of making music if you have no depth? It's cool y'all enjoy this music now but this sh*t isn't timeless music and it's easily replaced. I RATHER listen to a song that will give me goosebumps and it's sad a bunch of kids with nothing to rap about are getting praised. Even that Rich Hil clown sounds like he been through more than this dude.

If this is what you're into that's cool but let's not act like you won't be hyping somebody else tomorrow. Shouts to my n*gga Alley Boy.

WTF!!!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #68
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Andrefrbk said:
WTF!!!

[pic - click to view]

of course you listen to Speak and JelzMuch and a bunch of other music with no emotion, you never felt this way

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #69
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
doesn't even matter yall allowed this bi*ch to blow up so.....
 6 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 Martel said:
of course you listen to Speak and JelzMuch and a bunch of other music with no emotion, you never felt this way

Okay

Fuk you man

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #71
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
Like I said it aint my fault your dumbass doesnt know what a generation is.

80's and 90's babies=the same generation
Let me break it down for you since you seem to be semi-retarded.

80's Generation = Anyone born from 1980-1989

90's Generation = Anyone born from 1990-1999

Is that so hard to understand? Your special ed teacher really needs to spend more time with you. If you still don't understand what I'm saying GOOGLE it, dumbass.
 6 years ago '09        #72
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
Generation has a definition you know, maybe you should stop misusing words and say 80's babies and 90's babies instead you ethugging c*ck gobbling red pimple having white boy.
n*gga I never said generation in the first place. YOU the one that said it remember you slow retarded dumbsh*t? Look what I said:

Baynut said:
If you white, from the burbs or born in the year 1990+ that would explain why you f*ggots like this gay n*ggas music.
What your gay a.ss said:

Barack Obonga said:
breh you were born in 87....you are this new generation you speak of
News flash retarded lil kid, I never SPOKE about a generation. I said anyone born in 1990+ so get my d!ck out your mouth and stfu.

I ain't white or none of that, but you must be mad to say some lil kid sh*t like that. How's home work coming along lil n*gga?

Last edited by Baynut; 02-13-2012 at 03:58 PM..
 02-13-2012, 04:07 PM         #73
dslayzie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt hear a diss.. he actually gives her a shout out towards the end of the track.. he was on tour with kreayshawn last i heard.. sounds to me like whoever posted this is just a fan boy trying to create a buzz sending ppl to download speaks mixtape..

before you go trying to cut my head off.. dude can spit. not taking anything from him. just didnt hear any diss directed at kreayshawn. and if you think cuz he said kitty then run with it . whatever makes you happy and gives you some form of entertainment..

freestyle starts at 2:44

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #74
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
not mad your first post was full of anger and your first post says "fu*k this new generations" and i replied to it by saying you are part of the new generation that you are saying fu*k..c'mon how you gonna say you never spoke about a generation?
My first post was not full of anger LOL. Yes I said fu*k this new generation, but I was referring to kids who like this n*gga. I was not referring to a specific age group, for all you know I could of been talking about kids born in 2000+.

I got specific when I said anyone born after 1990+. Which does not include GENERATIONS, but ANYONE born after 1990+, god are you retarded? Little "JIT" n*gga?

Stick to coloring books, you're better at that.
 6 years ago '10        #75
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 WorldsStrangest said:
Dude sound exactly like Sir Michael Rocks......
 6 years ago '09        #76
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
contradictions .

you just said you never spoke about generations...even though you did

now you are saying people born after 1990 does not include a generation even though two posts ago you said there was a "90's generation"
I only started talking about them after your dumbass got on my nuts about 80s/90s being the same generation. The only time I broke it down is to explain to your dumbass the difference.

And where did I say people born after 1990 does not include a generation? All I said is:

1) If you like this n*gga you have to be born after 1990+

2) 1990-1999 = 90s generation.

And

3) When I said fu*k this "NEW GENERATION" I meant these kids that listen to this n*gga, I was not being specific with WHAT generation, I said just "NEW generation".

Are we learning yet?

So wtf you talking about lil n*gga? Get back to those coloring books "jit".
 02-13-2012, 04:33 PM         #77
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude ok but he should do like "the weeknd" and keep his face low profile because they some ugly a.ss n*ggas, this dude is just very animated
 6 years ago '09        #78
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
I think Speak dude is cool but he's not someone I would listen to, I respect his work ethic though and standing up for himself when Kreyshawn decided to not give back. I'm not sure how far he will go, but he will go somewhere. But he won't go in my playlist.
 6 years ago '09        #79
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
this is what i have been telling you the breakdown doesnt make since because of this simple fact
gen·er·a·tion/ˌjenəˈrāSHən/
Noun:
All of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively: "one of his generation's finest songwriters".
The average period, generally considered to be about thirty years, during which children grow up and have children of their own.
go learn the english language jit
That is the definition of generation. Like I been saying you slow a.ss retarded "jit" I am talking about 90's generation which = anyone being born from 1990-1999, and 80s generation, anyone born from 1980-1989.

What you just copy and pasted is the DEFINITION of GENERATION. What I am talking about is SPECIFIC generations. Does that make sense yet? Or do you want me to draw it for you?

If you still are to slow to understand, which you probably are, go to google.com and type in 90's generation and 80's generation. Then STFU, and continue with your homework, coloring books, and Spongebob Squarepants. Little n*gga "jit".
 6 years ago '09        #80
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
Your cracky baby born in 1987 a.ss is apart of the same generation as someone born in 1990, don't let anyone tell you any different jr.
Lol you must be the slowest kid at special ed. Now I know why all these kids are dropping out of high school and listening to Lil B and sh*t. You are slow lil n*gga "jit" like I said google it if you don't believe me and if you don't believe Google then, just stick to your coloring books.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy