Kreayshawn's Ghost Writer "Speak!" Absolutely Ethers her In His Latest Track. #Speakz

most viewed right now
 58
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,829 | Props total: 407 407
he kinda nice is there any mixtapes of his i should chec out
 6 years ago '05        #42
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3222 3222
 Barack Obonga said:
You a buster.
i aint into ho rap. How y'all can listen to this and not question your s3xuality is beyond me. fu*k this n*gga for creating kreayshawn and v-nasty's career but I applaud him for destroying it just as quickly. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #43
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,025 | Props total: 5431 5431
 Barack Obonga said:
His music sounds gay?
These n*ggas are so caught up on what a rapper is supposed to look and sound like... Its all stereotypical bullshiit.

To n*ggas like him rappers are supposed to look like

[pic - click to view]



Come on man gtfo outta here wit that shiit... Speak lyrical content is far better than the shiit n*ggas like wiz and currency put out. Thats my Opinion. That shiit is mad commercial.

Speak doesnt have any gimmicks though, he isnt out here suking WGM tiddies and name dropping. I give dudes props for climbing the ladder dolo. And i been listening to speak for months now.
 6 years ago '05        #44
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3222 3222
 Barack Obonga said:
His music sounds gay?
sounds better than all the other sh*t i heard from him but this sh*t is wack. he should stick to ghostwriting.
 6 years ago '05        #45
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3222 3222
 Andrefrbk said:
These n*ggas are so caught up on what a rapper is supposed to look and sound like... Its all stereotypical bullshiit.

To n*ggas like him rappers are supposed to look like

[pic - click to view]



Come on man gtfo outta here wit that shiit... Speak lyrical content is far better than the shiit n*ggas like wiz and currency put out. Thats my Opinion. That shiit is mad commercial.

Speak doesnt have any gimmicks though, he isnt out here suking WGM tiddies and name dropping. I give dudes props for climbing the ladder dolo. And i been listening to speak for months now.
yup. Because those rappers who look like that actually been through enough sh*t to make songs that mean something. fu*k a suburban n*gga who never been through struggle gonna teach me about? No wonder y'all n*ggas is so into n*ggas who rap about nothing but being pretty and having swag. There's nothing more annoying than a rapper who has NOTHING to rap about.

Give me


[video - click to view]


or


[video - click to view]


before all that swag rap bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #46
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,025 | Props total: 5431 5431
 Martel said:
yup. Because those rappers who look like that actually been through enough sh*t to make songs that mean something. fu*k a suburban n*gga who never been through struggle gonna teach me about? No wonder y'all n*ggas is so into n*ggas who rap about nothing but being pretty and having swag. There's nothing more annoying than a rapper who has NOTHING to rap about.

Give me



or



before all that swag rap bullsh*t.
If you cant appreciate speak then you might want to think about listening to another genre. You clearly dont know what hip hop music is about.

[video - click to view]


And speak isnt even screaming swag! WTF. Listen to the mans music FIRST!

Just stfu and listen


Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-13-2012 at 01:48 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #47
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 kngdngalng said:
i didn't watch all the videos but i didn't see bi*ch tendencies. i just saw a uncoordinated white boy in his natural element as his natural self. that's how white people move when they act white. now if that's bi*ch-like then so be it, i guess yall are saying white boys are bi*ch made. i didn't see no punk in him though. yall young n*ggas are too sensitive to whether sh*t or n*ggas is gay or not. don't you know that's a sure sign of a n*gga that's in the closet or that has homos3xual tendencies? n*ggas that's SUPER anti gay are usually the n*ggas that wanna suck a d!ck or get fu*ked in the a.ss. if you in the closet and wanna stay in the closet you better chill out with all that talk or else somebody's gonna expose your a.ss. just sayin'.


yeah stop the hate you closet homos
 6 years ago '07        #48
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
he can rap
 6 years ago '05        #49
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3222 3222
 Andrefrbk said:
If you cant appreciate speak then you might want to think about listening to another genre. You clearly dont know what hip hop music is about.


And speak isnt even screaming swag! WTF. Listen to the mans music FIRST!

Just stfu and listen
was he not talking about swag at the end of the song ol boy pasted? Post one song that sounds actually believable and I'll give him a chance. He's a fat white boy with Nicki Minaj mannerisms talking about how many girls he gets. Come on man, be real this n*gga gets no bi*ches he needa rap about that. I can love Hip hop and not appreciate him he is nothing Hip-Hop. Just cause he rapped on a beat with a sample doesn't mean he's hip hop

dude has nothing to rap about, no story. He will easily be replaced because he isn't unique.. yall will be praising someone else next year.


Last edited by Martel; 02-13-2012 at 01:54 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #50
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3222 3222
 Barack Obonga said:
"real recognize real and you aint nan"
OK.
 6 years ago '10        #51
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,370 | Props total: 260 260
[QUOTE=Andrefrbk;22251155]He doesnt look like an artist that would make it main stream because of image. But dude is fire, i bump his shiit during my morning commutes. Dope flow.

Fruity or not... n*gga had some biitches id let shiit in my mouth in his video.[/QUOTE]

 6 years ago '05        #52
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3222 3222
 Barack Obonga said:
Keep learning about the "struggle" from non rapping a.ss n*ggas.
lol non rapping a.ss n*ggas. Nobody's learning about the struggle I can relate to it I've been through it and still am going through it.
 6 years ago '05        #53
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,025 | Props total: 5431 5431
 Martel said:
lol non rapping a.ss n*ggas. Nobody's learning about the struggle I can relate to it I've been through it and still am going through it.
Ive never seen a fat jewish white guy from cali, with a big a.ss beard, and feathery hair that could easily rival my bi*ch... SPITTING LIKE A RAP JESUS.

Ive never seen anything like speak. If you cant appreciate the muisc then you obviously dont listen to music. So your opinion is weak, you clearly listen to only n*ggas you can "relate to" which isnt what makes good music all the time.

You need to step your music tolerance up homie, you missing out on the good stuff from the new generation.


Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-13-2012 at 02:08 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #54
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3222 3222
 Barack Obonga said:
You said you wanted them to teach you

and you also complained about speakz not being "unique" but posted trouble's generic a.ss
has nothing to do with learning about the struggle and everything to do with learning how to overcome it. a rich n*gga becoming richer isn't something that applies to n*ggas raised in poverty. and you can say whatever you want that Trouble song is REALER than each song of Speak yall posted in here...

"We the victims of slavery, it's still alive,
If you think otherwise, suggest you open up ya eyes,
Face reality, of what's goin on with you and me,
We just on a longer leash, with a few more opportunities,
Than they had in the past,
My grandma bust her a.ss and she still ain't got no MediCare
Car crash, she need money from everywhere"

Better than all those lame lines y'all in love with. :agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #55
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,025 | Props total: 5431 5431
 Martel said:
has nothing to do with learning about the struggle and everything to do with learning how to overcome it. a rich n*gga becoming richer isn't something that applies to n*ggas raised in poverty. and you can say whatever you want that Trouble song is REALER than each song of Speak yall posted in here...

"We the victims of slavery, it's still alive,
If you think otherwise, suggest you open up ya eyes,
Face reality, of what's goin on with you and me,
We just on a longer leash, with a few more opportunities,
Than they had in the past,
My grandma bust her a.ss and she still ain't got no MediCare
Car crash, she need money from everywhere"

Better than all those lame lines y'all in love with. :agreement6:
n*gga is trolling...

[pic - click to view]




Time out... How do you know speak is rich? Okay he is jewish what ever. Since when does music have to be about poverty, by n*ggas from poverty? You got mad artist who are rich and all they rap about is rich n*gga shiit, you got wanna be rappers who are dirt poor and rap about rich n*gga shiit.

Im from poverty born and raised in BK, and i enjoy speak. Dude raps about fuking biitches, girls, drugs. I can relate to these things, any n*gga over 15 probably can.


Last edited by Andrefrbk; 02-13-2012 at 02:17 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #56
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
yall n*ggas: kreayshawn sucks
yall n*ggas: speaks write for kreayshawn he dope
yall n*ggas: kreayshawn garbage
yall n*ggas: speak way better den dat girl he write for
 6 years ago '05        #57
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3222 3222
 Barack Obonga said:
I dont worship rap lyrics not impressive, i like for the whole song to sound good, the point was is that you complained about speakz not being unique but you fu*k with trouble who is the opposite...
Okay Speakz is unique FOR being a white jewish guy. His looks are "unique" but his music is THE SAME subject matter everyone else raps about. Trouble "looks" like a rapper but his subject matter stands out. Is it clear yet?


 Andrefrbk said:
Ive never seen a fat jewish white guy from cali, with a big a.ss beard, and feathery hair that could easily rival my bi*ch... SPITTING LIKE A RAP JESUS.

Ive never seen anything like speak. If you can appreciate the muisc then you obviously dont listen to music. So your opinion is weak, you clearly listen to only n*ggas you can "relate to" which isnt what makes good music all the time.

You need to step your music tolerance up homie, you missing out on the good stuff from the new generation.
trust me I love the new generation there are a few great young rappers out. This guy just isn't one. I'd actually like to hear one song of his that's gonna make me sit and reflect and I haven't heard one yet. Dude ain't gettin no bi*ches but that's all he rap about. These n*ggas deserve a thread before this dude. they ain't that great of rappers but at least they got sh*t to rap about


[video - click to view]


And nobody's trolling if you're black who been in the hood and you can't feel that sh*t Trouble was talkin about you lying to yourself.
 6 years ago '09        #58
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,369 | Props total: 3516 3516
This gay n*gga Speakz acts just like Nicki Minaj!

I don't like Martel, but I co-sign everything he says. Fu*k this new generation, if you gonna be on this n*ggas nuts might as well call Rick Ross the realest rapper of all time!

If you white, from the burbs or born in the year 1990+ that would explain why you f*ggots like this gay n*ggas music.


Last edited by Baynut; 02-13-2012 at 02:19 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #59
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,025 | Props total: 5431 5431
 Martel said:
Okay Speakz is unique FOR being a white jewish guy. His looks are "unique" but his music is THE SAME subject matter everyone else raps about. Trouble "looks" like a rapper but his subject matter stands out. Is it clear yet?




trust me I love the new generation there are a few great young rappers out. This guy just isn't one. I'd actually like to hear one song of his that's gonna make me sit and reflect and I haven't heard one yet. Dude ain't gettin no bi*ches but that's all he rap about. These n*ggas deserve a thread before this dude. they ain't that great of rappers but at least they got sh*t to rap about



And nobody's trolling if you're black who been in the hood and you can't feel that sh*t Trouble was talkin about you lying to yourself.
 Baynut said:
This gay n*gga Speakz acts just like Nicki Minaj!

I don't like Martel, but I co-sign everything he says. Fu*k this new generation, if you gonna be on this n*ggas nuts might as well call Rick Ross the realest rapper of all time!

If you white, from the burbs or born in the year 1990+ that would explain why you f*ggots like this gay n*ggas music.

[video - click to view]


its cool man hating is in your blood.
 6 years ago '07        #60
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4074 4074
This dude Speaks is dope! I have to find the rest of his work
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy