Beyonce Pregnancy Exposed (Shocking Evidence) :ohnoes:

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
222 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2012, 01:18 PM         #41
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #42
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,323 | Props total: 5752 5752
 SugaHillRomello said:

All the surrogate does is carry the baby.

that n*gga ignit
 6 years ago '09        #43
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17933 17933
We have more information for you on the birth of Beyonce’s first child from TMZ.com, and our Lenox Hill hospital source.
According to our source, Beyonce and her surrogate were admitted to the upper East side hospital on the same maternity floor. Other women in labor were also admitted to the floor despite rumors that Beyonce and Jay Z rented the entire floor for an absurd $1.3 million.
Our source said, “Lenox Hill does not turn away expectant mothers to cater to the needs of celebrities.”
The NY Daily News confirmed that Beyonce was admitted to the hospital under the name Ingrid Jackson. But we’re told the surrogate mother was also admitted to Lenox Hill under an a.ssumed alias.
According to TMZ.com, hospital brass held a meeting leading up to the delivery to discuss a security plan for the birth. The meeting between execs and security was held Friday afternoon and strict security was in place almost immediately, preparing for the Saturday delivery.
Such an elaborate security plan was required to conceal the fact that Beyonce was not the one giving birth. Security cameras were taped over, or turned off — which is a violation of hospital policies.
Our source said the baby girl was delivered via c-section while the mother was given an epidural to block the pain. The birth mother was allowed to briefly hold the baby and then the baby was handed off to Beyonce who waited in an adjoining room.

The hospital source said Beyonce declined to be present in the delivery room during the birth. The baby’s name, Blue Ivy Carter, was chosen prior to her birth. It is presumed that the name is an amalgamation of Jay Z and Beyonce’s albums, Blueprint and 4 since IV is the Roman numeral symbol for the number 4.
Mystery and rumors surrounded the “pregnancy” of one of the most narcissistic pop singers in music history. Beyonce performed 4 sold out performances wearing a skimpy outfit in New York just 10 days before showing up obviously pregnant on the red carpet at the MTV Awards.
Since that time, Beyonce’s baby bump took on various shapes and sizes, and even appeared to collapse completely during an interview on an Australian TV show.
According to to our source, the birth mother will be secreted out of Lenox Hill hospital sometime Tuesday or Wednesday. Meanwhile, Beyonce will leave the hospital with the baby under heavy security either Monday or Tuesday.
 6 years ago '06        #44
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 primetime said:
i laugh at anyone who believes this sh*t
And I laugh at any gullible idiot who actually believes she was pregnant.
 6 years ago '11        #45
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 Sandy said:
only a fat bitter broke black bi*ch would devote this much time to something so irrelevant.

the kid look exactly like beyonce did as a baby, how the fu*k would she have a surrogate produce a baby that looks exactly like her.

[pic - click to view]

stay off the drugs son
 6 years ago '05        #46
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,288 | Props total: 6389 6389
That baby gon have a wild mj blanket type life.. mabey not as big or mabey so.. mj is world wide so n*ggas know blanket in india and sh*t.. and as far as the possibility of adoption whats wrong with that? cant see the video.. im just a.ssuming.. mabey hov or b arent capeable of having kids it happens guys..
 6 years ago '04        #47
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
Compelling argument.

I don't really give a fu*k though.

I don't really like Beyonce, and I knew she was a self-centered, narcissistic bird since "Bills, Bills, Bills", so this doesn't really change much. It's also clear she wears the pants, so if she wanted this, Jay would just go along with it, like a fu*king sucker.

If it's not true... eh... she's still a selfish bird, and Jay is still whipped.

Either way.
 6 years ago '09        #48
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
 Sandy said:
only a fat bitter broke black bi*ch would devote this much time to something so irrelevant.

the kid look exactly like beyonce did as a baby, how the fu*k would she have a surrogate produce a baby that looks exactly like her.
You do know they can take Jigga's semen impregnate Beyonce's egg remove the egg and let it grow inside another woman right?
 6 years ago '04        #49
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
yo i want 7min of my life back after watching that nonsense...
 6 years ago '08        #50
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
I heard everything about them is fake. Even their relationship. Oh well.
 6 years ago '10        #51
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 Dray said:
r u guys stupid

some chick at my work is pregnant and 6 months and she just started to show a tinyyyyy bit

its not supposed to show till 5-6

stupid as hell on boxden seriously get it together
you a doctor?
 6 years ago '09        #52
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
OP is a f*ggot simply for jacking my name swag...
 02-13-2012, 02:03 PM         #53
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sandy said:

6 years ago '11        #54
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 495 495
 Stupid Fresh said:
Mariah Carey was clearly pregnanrtte

6 years ago '07        #55
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

[pic - click to view]

yo i'm at work, DYING right now.
 6 years ago '11        #56
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
wasn't blue ivy born in january? that would make the video 1 month off for each picture
 6 years ago '11        #57
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
I knew she wasn't pregnant
 6 years ago '11        #58
doomzmaster 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 0 0
check my 2nd LP
I might bring it back
that's your girl
that's your world
Had the thing fu*king singing bout slinging crack

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #59
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
The person that made this video needs to roll their car off a bridge. Who the fu*k cares this much to make a video?!? LOL. If she did have a surrogate mother so what?!?!? Its not like we will EVER really find out. Theyre in too deep with this sh*t now to change the story. Unless 20yrs down the road the kid gets pissed off somehow and outs the true, we will NEVER really know.

So until then, congrats to Jay and B! That kid already had longer bread than 1000 boxden users combined. This sh*t is hating at its best
 6 years ago '10        #60
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 GollyI'mGully said:

[pic - click to view]

Agentzer0oo0 said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy