Rip mlb 2k13?

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #41
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
MvP Baseball 05>>>>>>>

& Bring Back College Hoops That Game Was The sh*t I Still Pop In 2k8 With The Updated Rosters
 6 years ago '04        #42
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 hooligun said:
ea sports gets their contract back this year so mvp baseball should be making it's return next year.
not 100% True...the contract with 2K ends this year...BUT they could renew it with MLB if MLB takes a pay cut for it...or some other company not named EA could buy the rights to it (Actish*tsion, or anyone) and EA wouldn't be able to make Baseball again...

the talk around the watercooler is that MLB won't renew it exclusively so anyone can make baseball games again... but NO company can even discuss it untill the last day of the regular season of baseball so we got a couple months
 6 years ago '06        #43
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
MLB 2k is a joke in comparison to MLB The Show. In fact, they're lucky The Show is an exclusive or else they would've died much earlier on.
 6 years ago '05        #44
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
you dumbasses do realize that EA hasnt made a single sports title in this generation outside of boxing and that f*ggot sport they play overseas, really you think EA is gonna drop a baseball game in a year of being able to make one, sure they will but what i mean is it will be so bad itll be hard to consider it a drop, motherfu*kers cant even make a basketball simulator you really think they can do baseball in a year when they havent done football right in the last 8 years

after saying that no sport should have exclusive game rights, players FINE but the entire sport thats a fu*king greedy a.ss joke by the commissioners of said sports or whoever is in charge of licensing rights
 6 years ago '04        #45
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 TheInevitable24 said:
you dumbasses do realize that EA hasnt made a single sports title in this generation outside of boxing and that f*ggot sport they play overseas, really you think EA is gonna drop a baseball game in a year of being able to make one, sure they will but what i mean is it will be so bad itll be hard to consider it a drop, motherfu*kers cant even make a basketball simulator you really think they can do baseball in a year when they havent done football right in the last 8 years

after saying that no sport should have exclusive game rights, players FINE but the entire sport thats a fu*king greedy a.ss joke by the commissioners of said sports or whoever is in charge of licensing rights
FIFA...NHL...NFL...Nba live
 02-13-2012, 10:30 PM         #46
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
FIFA...NHL...NFL...Nba live
 6 years ago '04        #47
drjay 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 5 5
 Fras1788 said:
Triple Play 2001 was the GOAT of baseball games IMO, aside from ken Griffey jr baseball for the SNES....

I used to do that target practice on TP01...game was so sick.
That ken griffey baseball for snes is the best baseball game i've ever played, still have that on my snes emulator on my phone haha
 02-14-2012, 02:59 AM         #48
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MVP Baseball was better, but am I the only one that likes 2K better than the Show?
 6 years ago '06        #49
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
An MVP vs. The Show matchup..
 6 years ago '04        #50
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
the only good thing 2k is good at is nfl and nba, they suck at hockey and baseball
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy