Itís only 1 Rozay.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2012, 10:22 AM         #61
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
randomly? dog everyone knows you. 1000+ post in 30 days

Babygirl being flirtatious, dawg got 30 posts a day I bet his boss find out he gonna get fired.

...show some t*ts doe
 6 years ago '04        #62
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Graftedgenes said:
You seem like the sensitive type.

I mentioned Uncle Sam because you made some statement about "supporting a man" as if you don't pay taxes to the same government that pumped crack in your community.

Are you seriously weeping about a mans facial hair and a rapper jacking some drug-dealers name? How can a fat rapper steal a mighty Drug-lords name like the Drug-lord is some pitiful bi*ch in the first place without repercussion?

I listen to all kinds of rap, I even listen to anonymous-avatars on the Internet try to tell me what kind of rap I can or can't listen to. I can listen to Nas turn himself into a roach or Ghostface slap-box with Jesus and laugh while you weep.

As long as I'm entertained and enjoying myself to music and seeing the miserable looks on the faces of people that ain't then I'm happy :)

Now go ahead and cry me another river while I listen to "Hit Em Up".
moral of the story... You can separate your entertainment from real life.
 6 years ago '05        #63
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,525 | Props total: 7631 7631
 Graftedgenes said:
A lot of weirdness in your post.

I'm one of those people that's educated enough to speak on HipHop with actual HipHop knowledge not ignorance.

In the 1990's one of the most popular, militant and Pro Black Empowerment groups was Public Enemy who were from the suburbs and had a group member named Professor Griff who was a former Corrections Officer and F.O.I member. HipHop fact 101.

In the 1990's raps most dangerous group was N.W.A who pioneered Gangsta Rap even tho two of their members Dr Dre and Yella-boy were former DJ's who never touched the streets a day of their lives, and another member named Ice Cube who never touched a gun even while he was in College studying architectual-drafting. HipHop fact 101.

And then in the 2000's

Do you think real HipHop heads don't know that the Real 50-Cent was a stick-up kid from BK named Kelvin Martin that the fake 50-cent stole his life from to make his first single "How to Rob" that made him famous?

Do you think real HipHop heads don't know that Emenim made racist rap songs and tried to have the court system bury them so he wouldn't have to explain why he was using Black music to disrespect Black people?

These corny a.ss wannabe revisionists act like they know the 90's....they must have forgot how their Vanilla Ice got a diamond album selling 10 mill' In the 90's.
damn you just opened a new side of this entire issue..
 02-13-2012, 01:07 PM         #64
majormedicalboI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fake is the new real
 6 years ago '11        #65
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Graftedgenes said:
Support what man Uncle Sam?

If I don't pay taxes to Uncle Sam then I'm looking at prison.

Are you asking me why I listen to Coke-rappers like Ross & JayZ
or Raekwon & Ghost on Cuban Linx?

Yes I supported Nas Escobar when he was selling bricks, and I supported Biggie when he was robbing pregnant women, and I supported Tupac when he was murdering n*ggas.

I been supporting KRS-One since he was posing with Uzi machine-guns on his album covers since Ice Cube was looking for a coat-hanger to abort his unborn child and Outkast was pimpin' and whippin their Hoes.

I still support Public Enemy after Chuck D got a job with Fox news and Flava Flav started picking digital cotton on VH1.

I guess I support HipHop music in all it's genres because I enjoy nice beats and slick poetry, I watch Blaxploitation movies and Gangster flicks also and I used to read Donald Goines & Iceberg Slim books.....

....I'm a Black man from the hood so forgive my choice in entertainment.

Thank u for this post.
 02-13-2012, 01:38 PM         #66
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
moral of the story... You can separate your entertainment from real life.
Of course: Im already Black, Im already from the Hood so I dont need to look at rap lyrics as some sociology course on Black life like alot of these outsiders do.

We listen to music for how it sounds and they listen to music to live a "ghetto-fantasy" through the rapper which is why they obsess over what they think is real/fake..they wannabe like "Dude he's a real ni99er he sold crack in the Hood and shot guns at people"..like its a 50Cent video game instead of street poetry most times.

HUDA2daF said:
damn you just opened a new side of this entire issue..
A side most people dont know.

DXFan619 said:
Damn, I ain't even notice he passed the 1,000 mark already.
You need to pay closer attention. Once you get to 1,000 they put POWERFUL under your name and you get a cookie.

SugaHillRomello said:

Thank u for this post.
No prob bruh, I want you to know the words are coming from a legitimate source and not from some redneck putting a rapper in their avatar and trying to fake the funk on some imposter ish. Im family.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 02-13-2012 at 01:44 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #67
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
Rick Ross is comedy

hes fake, lyrically challenged, and doesn't ever really say anything when he raps.

but some of his sh*t has me rolling:

"pussies dont get pus*y", "run with me or run from me", "We own things"

6 years ago '05        #68
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 4370 4370

[pic - click to view]

UGHH
 6 years ago '07        #69
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 freshtoodef said:

[pic - click to view]

UGHH
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy