Itís only 1 Rozay.

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-12-2012, 02:35 PM         #41
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

I can't tell of you are being sarcastic or not.

The Reagan era crack-epidemic was sponsored by the United States government who used Freeway Rick to help fund the Contras who were at war in Nicaragua.

Gary Webb who exposed the CIA involvement in pumping crack into the community supposedly committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of the head.

I doubt Zionism had anything to do with it, just greed and racism.
knowing all this how can you support this man

i just dont know how any black man can respect thisespecially us who grew up
poor/from the hood

and not just a black man but any man
 02-12-2012, 02:53 PM         #42
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
A lot of weirdness in your post.

I'm one of those people that's educated enough to speak on HipHop with actual HipHop knowledge not ignorance.

In the 1990's one of the most popular, militant and Pro Black Empowerment groups was Public Enemy who were from the suburbs and had a group member named Professor Griff who was a former Corrections Officer and F.O.I member. HipHop fact 101.

In the 1990's raps most dangerous group was N.W.A who pioneered Gangsta Rap even tho two of their members Dr Dre and Yella-boy were former DJ's who never touched the streets a day of their lives, and another member named Ice Cube who never touched a gun even while he was in College studying architectual-drafting. HipHop fact 101.

And then in the 2000's

Do you think real HipHop heads don't know that the Real 50-Cent was a stick-up kid from BK named Kelvin Martin that the fake 50-cent stole his life from to make his first single "How to Rob" that made him famous?

Do you think real HipHop heads don't know that Emenim made racist rap songs and tried to have the court system bury them so he wouldn't have to explain why he was using Black music to disrespect Black people?

These corny a.ss wannabe revisionists act like they know the 90's....they must have forgot how their Vanilla Ice got a diamond album selling 10 mill' In the 90's.

good sh*t pimp. da integrity of hip hop bullsh*t only used to sh*t on artists n*ggas dont like

and again n*ggas dont have to like a Rauce record, EVER. this aint bout that tho. its they contradictory approach wit no historical merit thats some ole bullsh*t
 6 years ago '11        #43
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
Dudes on here hate Rozay so much that theyre willing to take sides with a certified govt snitch

Thats gangsta
 02-12-2012, 03:41 PM         #44
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
knowing all this how can you support this man

i just dont know how any black man can respect thisespecially us who grew up
poor/from the hood

and not just a black man but any man
Support what man Uncle Sam?

If I don't pay taxes to Uncle Sam then I'm looking at prison.

Are you asking me why I listen to Coke-rappers like Ross & JayZ
or Raekwon & Ghost on Cuban Linx?

Yes I supported Nas Escobar when he was selling bricks, and I supported Biggie when he was robbing pregnant women, and I supported Tupac when he was murdering n*ggas.

I been supporting KRS-One since he was posing with Uzi machine-guns on his album covers since Ice Cube was looking for a coat-hanger to abort his unborn child and Outkast was pimpin' and whippin their Hoes.

I still support Public Enemy after Chuck D got a job with Fox news and Flava Flav started picking digital cotton on VH1.

I guess I support HipHop music in all it's genres because I enjoy nice beats and slick poetry, I watch Blaxploitation movies and Gangster flicks also and I used to read Donald Goines & Iceberg Slim books.....

....I'm a Black man from the hood so forgive my choice in entertainment.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 02-12-2012 at 03:43 PM..
 02-12-2012, 03:45 PM         #45
zakhi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can i get a rozayyy..lol .. saw him preform not to long ago... has the footage of the stay schemin with french montana
 6 years ago '10        #46
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5871 5871
 Graftedgenes said:
Okay so what if Rich Forever was 11 Tracks like "Teflon Don" and the track-listing was:

fu*k Em'
Stay Schemen
Party Heart
MMG the World is ours
Ring Ring
Holy Ghost
Mine Games
Rich Forever
Triple Beam Dreams
Keys to the Crib
High Definition

What phase or formula would you categorize that version of Rich Forever?
Same sh*t. I don't think it's trash. It just doesn't sound like he's having fun. A lot of the joints have the same approach. Again.. it's not trash, but it just seems uninspired.
 6 years ago '12        #47
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11380 11380
i still dont get why he dont just officially swith the name up, fu*k it. ANd I dont get why people say he owes Freeway Ricky. Ricky Ross didnt write Hustlin, the rapper Rick Ross did, and thats why dude is famous and sh*t today. Then people say he stole dudes lifestyle. Like Rozay aint from Miami, Miami gots its own street legends, Freeway didnt have no patent on dope dealing.
 6 years ago '11        #48
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 1545 1545
Rich Forever is hard. MMG Untouchable is the best track on the tape, Yella Diamonds is sick too.
 02-12-2012, 05:35 PM         #49
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t takes "indentity theft" to a whole new level.
 6 years ago '04        #50
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
all of this from a ROSS instagram pic?

GTFOH BOXDEN
 02-12-2012, 06:48 PM         #52
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rozay is a better name
 6 years ago '05        #53
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
The whole rap game is comedic right now... Very few real MC's left. I laugh every time I put it on BET.
 02-12-2012, 07:52 PM         #54
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Support what man Uncle Sam?

If I don't pay taxes to Uncle Sam then I'm looking at prison.

Are you asking me why I listen to Coke-rappers like Ross & JayZ
or Raekwon & Ghost on Cuban Linx?

Yes I supported Nas Escobar when he was selling bricks, and I supported Biggie when he was robbing pregnant women, and I supported Tupac when he was murdering n*ggas.

I been supporting KRS-One since he was posing with Uzi machine-guns on his album covers since Ice Cube was looking for a coat-hanger to abort his unborn child and Outkast was pimpin' and whippin their Hoes.

I still support Public Enemy after Chuck D got a job with Fox news and Flava Flav started picking digital cotton on VH1.

I guess I support HipHop music in all it's genres because I enjoy nice beats and slick poetry, I watch Blaxploitation movies and Gangster flicks also and I used to read Donald Goines & Iceberg Slim books.....

....I'm a Black man from the hood so forgive my choice in entertainment.

uncle sam where that come from?now you just talk n out the side of yo neck

try n to compare random bars and acts in rap history is not the same as growing a beard to look like a man and to take his goverment name

and please dont talk to me about being a black man from the hood

like i said if you listen to ross rap about being a druglord you will listen to a f*g rap about fu*king hoes or a white kid from the burbs rap about being a black n*gga from the hood

long as its good music right

go ahead and do you or like the guy your such a big fan of do someone else
 02-12-2012, 09:01 PM         #55
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
uncle sam where that come from?now you just talk n out the side of yo neck

try n to compare random bars and acts in rap history is not the same as growing a beard to look like a man and to take his goverment name

and please dont talk to me about being a black man from the hood

like i said if you listen to ross rap about being a druglord you will listen to a f*g rap about fu*king hoes or a white kid from the burbs rap about being a black n*gga from the hood

long as its good music right

go ahead and do you or like the guy your such a big fan of do someone else
You seem like the sensitive type.

I mentioned Uncle Sam because you made some statement about "supporting a man" as if you don't pay taxes to the same government that pumped crack in your community.

Are you seriously weeping about a mans facial hair and a rapper jacking some drug-dealers name? How can a fat rapper steal a mighty Drug-lords name like the Drug-lord is some pitiful bi*ch in the first place without repercussion?

I listen to all kinds of rap, I even listen to anonymous-avatars on the Internet try to tell me what kind of rap I can or can't listen to. I can listen to Nas turn himself into a roach or Ghostface slap-box with Jesus and laugh while you weep.

As long as I'm entertained and enjoying myself to music and seeing the miserable looks on the faces of people that ain't then I'm happy :)

Now go ahead and cry me another river while I listen to "Hit Em Up".
 6 years ago '04        #56
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
rick ro$$ da bo$$ aka ricky rozay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #57
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4517 4517
this n*gga so fradulent. hes having an identity crisis...did he really tattoo the maybach emblem on his face wow?

mercedes need to sue this n*gga like the real rick ross is suing this n*gga. this n*gga owes mad n*ggas royalties
 6 years ago '08        #58
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

02-13-2012, 09:59 AM         #59
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
grafted genes ain't k!ll himself yet?

I'll check back next week

^^^^kinda creepy when the chicks type your name and check up on you randomly.

I'm kinda flattered:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #60
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 bigree61 said:
white people put this clown here so when you think of the name 'rick ross' you will think of a
fake gangsta rapper

and not one of the men the UNITED STATES GOVERMENT use to put crack in the black community to try commit the genocide of the african american race
but William Roberts thinks it's cool to glorify the same behavior so they both suck in that aspect.

But Ross sh*t bangs so he gets a pass.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy