Whitney Houston's Body Discovered By Ray J, Says New Reports [SOHH]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
16446 pageviews
70 comments

SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67057 67057
Whitney Houston's Body Discovered By Ray J, Says New Reports [SOHH]

In an interesting twist to Grammy-winning singer Whitney Houston being pronounced dead Saturday (February 11) night, new reports claim crooner Ray J may have discovered her body at a Beverly Hilton Hotel.

According to new reports, Ray was also actively dating the late music icon.

Whitney Houston was found dead at the Beverly Hilton Hotel this afternoon. According to CNN, it was Ray J who found her body. At this time, it is unknown if she overdosed or committed suicide. s that Ray J found Whitney dead Saturday at the Beverly Hilton Hotel," tweeted Justin Lear. The news station also reported that Ray-J (famous for his s3x tape with Kim Kardashian) and Whitney had been intimately dating and have been together for the past few days. Ray J has not tweeted anything about the death of Whitney Houston (which is understandable), who coincidentally died on his sister, Brandy's, birthday. (Celebs Gather)

The latest reports claim Houston was pronounced dead early Saturday evening.

Legendary pop singer Whitney Houston was found dead Saturday at a Beverly Hills, California, hotel, officials said. She was 48. The entertainer, whose incredible talent was discovered at an early age, was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m. (6:55 p.m. ET) at the Beverly Hilton hotel despite resuscitation efforts, a police spokesman said. Beverly Hills Police Lt. Mark Rosen said there were "no obvious signs of criminal intent" and that the cause of her death is being investigated. Houston's bodyguard found her body, said Courtney Barnes, publicist for hip-hop artist Ray J, who was dating the pop diva. (CNN)

While details are still coming together, publicist Kristen Foster broke the news Saturday (February 11) night.

American singer and actress Whitney Houston has died at the age of 48, her publicist Kristen Foster has said. The cause and the location of her death were unclear, Ms Foster told the a.ssociated Press news agency. Regarded as one of the most celebrated female acts of all time, she also enjoyed success acting in films such as The Bodyguard and Waiting to Exhale. (BBC News)

The singer previously confessed to battling drug addiction.

But by the end of her career, Houston became a stunning cautionary tale of the toll of drug use. Her album sales plummeted and the hits stopped coming; her once serene image was shattered by a wild demeanor and bizarre public appearances. She confessed to abusing cocaine, marijuana and pills, and her once pristine voice became raspy and hoarse, unable to hit the high notes as she had during her prime. "The biggest devil is me. I'm either my best friend or my worst enemy," Houston told ABC's Diane Sawyer in an infamous 2002 interview with then-husband Bobby Brown by her side. (MSNBC)

Prior to her music career decline, Houston was world renowned for setting industry records.

So far, the details surround Houstin's death are unclear. The singer famously battled drug addiction for years. Houston won two Emmy Awards, six Grammy Awards, 30 Billboard Music Awards, 22 American Music Awards during her record-breaking career. Her album "Whitney" was the first female album to ever debut at #1 on the Billboard Charts. She has sold 200 million albums world wide. Houston holds an Honorary Doctorate in Humanities from Grambling State University in Louisiana. Houston had one child, Bobbi Kristina, with husband Bobby Brown. Houston and Brown were married from 1992-2007. (TMZ)

[pic - click to view]

UPDATE: Late Singer Whitney Houston's Body Discovered By Ray J, Says New Reports | SOHH.COM

70 comments for "Whitney Houston's Body Discovered By Ray J, Says New Reports [SOHH]"

02-12-2012, 08:40 AM         #2
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina got into an angry shouting match with police officers outside the hotel room where her mother was found dead ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources ... Bobbi Kristina showed up on the 4th floor of the Beverly Hilton several hours after Whitney's death. We're told when officers informed her no one was allowed to see the body -- BK screamed, cursed and demanded to see her mother.

Ultimately, she was not allowed into the room and left. We're told Whitney's cousin Dionne Warwick also showed up later. She too was turned away by officers.

As we reported earlier ... other family members and friends -- who were in the room when authorities arrived -- identified Whitney's body.

Normally don't and won't post TMZ sh*t, but this caught my eye as mean.
 6 years ago '04        #3
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,685 | Props total: 15437 15437
 6 years ago '05        #4
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
 refuze said:

lmao, you wrong. mom just died
 6 years ago '04        #5
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
rip.

ray j?

6 years ago '06        #6
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 8779 8779
ray j......... really? CNN said ray j wasnt near the hotel ,it was a body guard
 6 years ago '06        #7
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 8779 8779

[pic - click to view]

/thread
 02-12-2012, 09:09 AM         #8
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reporting by Randy Lewis, Geoff Boucher and Randall Roberts
5:27 a.m. PST, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston "would have wanted the music to go on," said industry mogul Clive Davis, who opted to proceed with his annual Grammy-eve party at the Beverly Hilton, where hours earlier the pop icon he signed and mentored was pronounced dead at 48.

"She loved music and she loved this night that celebrates music," said Davis, adding that Houston's family requested that the party continue.

he mood, however, at least at the evening's start, was far from celebratory. Attendees filing into Davis' event hugged one another, wearing dour or dazed expressions, and many were seen shaking their heads, even as music at the hotel thumped loudly. Davis, who spotted a 19-year-old Houston at a showcase in Sweetwaters supper club in Manhattan, has been hosting a pre-Grammy event for more than three decades. Houston was to attend the gala.

The artist, who regularly ruled the pop charts throughout the '80s and '90s, was found unresponsive in her Beverly Hilton room Saturday afternoon, police reported. Fire Department officials were dispatched to the hotel after receiving a 911 call about 3:43 p.m., said a statement from Beverly Hills police.

"By now you have all learned of the unspeakably tragic news of our beloved Whitney’s passing," Davis said at evening's start. "I don't have to mask my emotion in front of a room full of so many dear friends. I am personally devastated by the loss of someone who has meant so much to me for so many years. Whitney was so full of life. She was so looking forward to tonight even though she wasn't scheduled to perform."

He continued, "Whitney was a beautiful person and a talent beyond compare. She graced this stage with her regal presence and gave so many memorable performances here over the years. Simply put, Whitney would have wanted the music to go on and her family asked that we carry on."

Among those Houston was expected to rub elbows with were Quincy Jones, Tony Bennett, Akon, Cee Lo Green, Miley Cyrus, Sean "Puffy" Combs, Jennifer Hudson, Jackson Browne, Elvis Costello and Diana Krall.

The evening early on morphed into a tribute to Houston. Ray Davies preceded a medley of some of the Kinks' signature songs by giving an a capella reading of the group's benedictory song "Days": "I bless the light that shines on you, believe me / Though you're gone, you're with me every single day, believe me." He proceeded to sing a couple of the Kinks' most elegiac songs: "Waterloo Sunset" and "Celluloid Heroes."

Combs gave a moving talk about Houston, and crooner Bennett drew some applause, as well as some looks of hushed disbelief, when the 85-year-old singer urged the audience to support the legalization of drugs. Houston's 2009 comeback album, "I Look to You," followed nearly a decade of public ups and downs and struggles with illegal substances.

Recording Academy president Neil Portnow reminisced about seeing an early performance of Houston's. Portnow worked for Davis when the latter signed Houston to Arista Records in the early '80s. He said canceling the pre-Grammy ball was "never an option." "We'd have heard Whitney's voice on our shoulders saying, 'Guys, this is show business. The show must go on,' " he said.

Before the start of the Davis-hosted party, it was announced that Sunday's Grammy Awards would feature a tribute to Houston performed by Jennifer Hudson. "There could be nothing more appropriate than Jennifer Hudson singing Whitney Houston on stage," Portnow said of the decision to tap the young star to honor Houston.

Earlier, Grammy executive producer Ken Erhlich said, "It's too fresh in everyone's memory to do more at this time, but we would be remiss if we didn't recognize Whitney's remarkable contribution to music fans in general, and in particular her close ties with the Grammy telecast and her Grammy wins and nominations over the years."

Pop & Hiss will have more on Davis' pre-Grammy gala and the reactions to Houston's passing.

This article first appeared at latimes.com

02-12-2012, 09:17 AM         #9
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats what I saw to my G....CNN did keep relaying messages from a "Close, close friend in the industry who didnt wanna be identified" that had all kinds of things to say about her that was personal tho...We all thought it was Ray j
 6 years ago '09        #10
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,659 | Props total: 13137 13137
 Special Edd said:

[pic - click to view]

/thread
 6 years ago '09        #12
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
Who knows whats true. Reports have come out since it happened that were all over the place. sh*t, who knows what went down and what was used to try and make sure it didnt seem like something foul went down. Not saying something crazy went on but if it did, you think anybody with something to lose wants to be a.ssociated with it?
 6 years ago '07        #13
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Lil perv Ray-J tried get some from her dead corpse I bet...
 6 years ago '04        #14
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
slumz.boxden.com/f87/whitney-houston-prescription-drugs-found-possible-drowning-1703713/

^^ this thread says she was found by a hairdresser and bodyguard.
 6 years ago '05        #15
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,927 | Props total: 6176 6176
 SpittN4Cash said:
slumz.boxden.com/f87/whitney-houston-prescription-drugs-found-possible-drowning-1703713/

^^ this thread says she was found by a hairdresser and bodyguard.
That's what I heard on the radio as well. They went on too say the ray j rumor was false. So who knows
 6 years ago '09        #16
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,779 | Props total: 571 571
Shut up SM she was discovered by her hairdresser and bodyguard
 02-12-2012, 02:11 PM         #17
Atwal11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only one that found it funny they said Ray J is famous for his s3x tape with Kim Kardashian?
 6 years ago '09        #18
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
Ray-J (famous for his s3x tape with Kim Kardashian)

No Ray J is famous for

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #19
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,263 | Props total: 19971 19971
 ash1990 said:

No Ray J is famous for

Ray J famous for being brandy brother
 6 years ago '04        #20
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2834 2834
Whitney's bodyguard name was Ray.. and thats who found her
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago