Feb 11 - Bobby Brown "Crying Fits" Over Whitney But Trying to Perform Concert

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
 Superboy504 said:
:sad2:
All we can do is prey for her family and hope they can get through this tough time.
n*gga learn to spell using the word "prey" for her family in the context of this sentence and situation comes across very distasteful
 6 years ago '07        #22
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
where is this proof that Whitney introduced anything to Bobby because I know I didn't care enough to follow that story back in the days but that is the first time I've ever heard that
 6 years ago '07        #23
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
not true at all. he got her hooked

theres an unknown story that back when they first started dating, bobby had owed some big drug debt and was kidnapped and held for like half a mil ransom or some sh*t and whitney put on a wig and met with the dealers and gave them the money.
Source?...
 6 years ago '05        #24
Old School 
space
space
$392 | Props total: 136 136
Preacher Crew...look it up
 6 years ago '08        #25
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Superboy504 said:
:sad2:
All we can do is prey for her family and hope they can get through this tough time.

6 years ago '04        #26
diplomat 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 16 16
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Whitney was the one who turned Bobby out on those drugs. Bobby was into some low key sh*t then it hit the roof after fu*king with her. By then Whit had already been exposed to the big high executives side of the business and they had her hooked. Bobby just went along but what made people attack him more was because his attitude and "bad boy" image back in the day. So it made it easier to blame him than the sweetheart of a girl who grew up in front of our eyes.
source? cant find any info on this
 6 years ago '09        #27
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 zhiggeman said:
...it was funny she cussed me out several times when bobby had that studio in the A back in 94...
Why did she cuse you out Zig? Just curious...
 6 years ago '06        #28
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25656 25656
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
not true at all. he got her hooked

theres an unknown story that back when they first started dating, bobby had owed some big drug debt and was kidnapped and held for like half a mil ransom or some sh*t and whitney put on a wig and met with the dealers and gave them the money.
That's a lie because they went to a friend of theirs and he went to his personal guys you know joey diaz?? he was the middle man between them
 6 years ago '06        #29
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #30
space
space
Despite the stark contrast between Houston's golden girl image and Brown's bad-boy reputation, Us Weekly's senior editor, Ian Drew, said the two were more similar than many believed.

"People like to blame Bobby Brown, but she was this way before Bobby," Drew said. "She drank and had all these problems before Bobby. He didn't take this pristine doll and turn her into the bride of Chuckie. She talked like she did on his reality show, 'Being Bobby Brown.'"
 6 years ago '08        #31
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23319 23319
that joe rogan video s crazy, my man said he was drinkin vodka, snortin, mdma, heroin, and something other sh*t all in the span of 2 days how the fu*k is he not dead?
 02-13-2012, 02:53 AM         #32
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKEME said:
its Bobby Browns fault theres no way else to put it
Ok mr.know it all, clearly you havent been following the thread, fu*king dumbass.
 6 years ago '08        #33
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1693 1693
 Liquid-Science said:
Bobby ain't do sh*t...she was the model chick doing coke to stay thin before Bobby even came around

and even then..it's her fault for trying to go with a 'bad boy' or whatever

Bobby Brown high steppin on you haters

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I bet Bobby and New addition go platinum sooon i feel it
 6 years ago '10        #34
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Jack.Nappier said:
damn if it wasnt for bobby whitney would prob be alive rest in peace whitney
n*gga the only reason they was so tight is because they both was on that sh*t......n*ggaz need to stop acting like Bobby turned her out.
 6 years ago '08        #35
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,759 | Props total: 12197 12197
Who give a fu*k about if he turned her out or not...she was a grown woman making adult decisions..RIP Whit but n*ggas need to chill blaming Bobby for her transgressions.

As a shorty my OG hooked me up with my first piece of a.ss with this girl round my age...did him hooking me up turn me out as far as pus*y goes or did I make a decision as a mature shorty to start fu*king?

See where I'm going, Coward way of thinking if you say another man or woman caused you to do something I'm in control of me no matter if somebody sets the table for me or not.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 02-13-2012 at 08:28 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #36
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
Ah man.

So sad. I grew up listening to Bobby and Whitney. Probably my fav singing couple ever. Still can't believe it.
 02-13-2012, 11:01 AM         #37
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
THIS!

I thought it was common knowledge that it was Whitney who got Bobby into drugs and got him all f*cked up. All of a sudden it's the other way around just cause Whitney died first?
sh*t, that logic alone shows that shes being fu*king with drugs a lot longer, hence her dying 1st (not saying its always like that but that sh*t adds up)
 6 years ago '09        #38
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,011 | Props total: 22324 22324
 zhiggeman said:
Actually whitney intro'd bobby to all that sh*t.. she was straight ghetto god rest her soul and bobby was the only n*gga that let her be herself.. but the problem was she knew how to turn that hood sh*t off in public until the show came out that is.. it was funny she cussed me out several times when bobby had that studio in the A back in 94... its amazing nobody believed me until the reality show. lol
I find it hard to believe Bobby wasn't using before whitney. I got so many stories from when I was little about this n*gga man. Homeboy and the whole new edition crew, and the only crazy, bad, or drug related ones involve bobby. He got family and friends back from before I was even born that still are on that sh*t to this damn day. I'm definitely willing to believe it escalated because of her, but I'm not hearing that she started him on it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy