R.I.P. Whitney Houston

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #321
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
Whitney Houston was taking Xanax ... evidence she may have fallen asleep in the bathtub where she died ... TMZ has learned.

[pic - click to view]

WHOA
 6 years ago '04        #322
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,802 | Props total: 17167 17167
 omniscience said:
I'd bet my life that every n*gga in here with the receipt gifs and the "Whitney was a crackhead..fu*k her" comments were born in the 90s..because if you grew up in the 80s like me, this sh*t can literally make you shed a tear..I grew up with moms blasting Whitney and dancing with her in the kitchen..so my childhood is synonymous with her hits..

Also..working in the field of addiction gives you a different perspective as to how ravaging drugs can be..You can never..I REPEAT..NEVER..judge a person from their addiction. Some of the nicest folk I've met in my life had substance abuse issues..some were loaded with paper..some were broke and a product of their environment.doesnt take away from who they once were..n*ggaz think that it's easy as 1..2..3 to kick a cocaine, alcohol or heroin habit..sh*t is a life long struggle and I doubt Whitney had the right folk in her corner..probably a bunch of yes ppl..(my opinion)

Clowns in here talking about folk dying in Africa..or here in America..yeah..that's sad and all and ppl do die everyday..however..none of these ppl have touched a persons feelings or spirit like Whitney's music.. She provided a soundtrack for a great portion of my life and that is the primary reason why most of us are saddened..won't front..I shed a tear.

So in conclusion..R.I.P to a one of a kind legend..and fu*k u bum n*ggaz in here poppin sh*t..
Great Post Man
 02-12-2012, 10:47 AM         #323
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Here a link to the stream for the love tribute going on now.
 02-12-2012, 10:51 AM         #324
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Twista and Traxster pay tribute to the late great Whitney Houston, with this new recording dedicated to the fallen legend.
R.I.P.

6 years ago '07        #325
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Sad. Jersey lost a legend.
 6 years ago '07        #326
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #327
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 2655 2655
Thats why I never take a bath when i'm fu*ked up, a shower is the way to go
 02-12-2012, 11:44 AM         #328
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heard last night :-(

R.I.P.

;listens to her classics;
 02-12-2012, 11:57 AM         #329
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

UPDATE #2: According to TMZ, Whitney Houston was found in the bathtub of the Beverly Hills hotel with her face underwater. She had been in the bathroom for over an hour when her hairdresser went to check on her, only to discover her head underwater and legs in the air, as if she'd slid down the back of the tub. It is unclear if the official cause of death was drowning.-lastest

UPDATE #2: Details emerge in the death of the superstar singer. A cause of death is still yet to be determined.

Veteran singer Whitney Houston has reportedly died at the age of 48.

According to her publicist Kristen Foster, the troubled singer passed away earlier today, though the cause and location of death are currently unclear.

The songstress rose to fame with in the '80s with singles like "How Will I Know" and "Saving All My Love For You," continuing success in the '90s with her hit "I Will Always Love You." In recent years, she was believed to have been addicted to drugs, though had recently been showing signs of improvement. She most recently filmed a role in the upcoming big screen adaptation of Sparkle.

In the Hip Hop realm, Houston worked with Wyclef Jean on a Dub Plate version of "My Love is Your Love," and collaborated with several R&B singers including Mariah Carey and Faith Evans.

HipHopDX sends its condolences to Houston's family during this difficult time.

(February 11)

UPDATE: Details are still emerging about Whitney Houston's death. While a cause of death has yet to be released, the singer was found on the fifth floor of the Beverly Hilton hotel, unresponsive, in her room. At 3:55 pm PST, the longtime Arista Records superstar was pronounced dead. Sources have ruled out foul play. The singer was reportedly expected to appear for an interview taping of Vh1's Behind The Music. Later, Houston was to attend an annual pre-Grammy Awards party held by mentor Clive Davis.

It has been reported that the Grammy Awards, televised live tonight (February 12) have already added a tribute to Houston featuring Jennifer Hudson and Chaka Khan.

HipHopDX will keep you updated.

6 years ago '04        #330
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,467 | Props total: 2703 2703
i was listening to one of her song and it reminded me of ...
RIP

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #331
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 cheguevara said:
brandy?
Well, it her brother's woman. I guess she felt the need plus it is a last second thing at Clive's party. n*gga had to ask whoever was there.
 6 years ago '04        #332
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,045 | Props total: 133 133
 Maroon_Tiger said:
people need to stop blaming bobby... she couldnt handle the fame period.... pamela anderson was married to tommy lee and shes still alive... mrs. osborne is married to ozzie osborne and shes still alive...

bobby is partly to blame but he got his life back on track, she didnt.. and its not all his fault

i think most of this is to blame for her lack of being able to handle fame and that affected her work ethic and that corruption spread to other areas.... but thats my opinion
Bobby is NOT part of the blame...he's not to blame at all. SHE turnt HIM onto coke. Do your research. everyone in the industry knows that she started bringing coke around, and was involved in coke before she hooked up with Bobby. its plenty interviews and access to learn this info.
 02-12-2012, 12:13 PM         #333
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SCARFACE @BrotherMob Reply Retweet Favorite Open
Whitney gave all the street cats hope hookin up with Bobby we was like hell yea go head on Bobby! We really lost one here y'all I'm crushed
 6 years ago '05        #334
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 TheDirector217 said:
I don't mean no disrespect to the deceased, but this is pounding on my brain:

WHAT Whitney song did they play in the titty bar? The curiosity is k!lling me . . .

And RIP, Whit.

[video - click to view]

and if im not mistaken they played another one too. i was in there at like 8pm and like around 10 is when they played the song and the dj said she was dead, fu*ked up my night , my initial reaction was a little over the top because to be honest i was SHOCKED, so after that one of the bouncers had a running joke with me having strippers and himself walk up to me saying "yo you know whitney died" and every time they told me was like the first time.

i did get this one bad a.ss strippers number (more like she took my damn phone and put her number in it) so it was pretty fun last night all in all
 6 years ago '09        #335
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 TrapBoi said:
Bobby is NOT part of the blame...he's not to blame at all. SHE turnt HIM onto coke. Do your research. everyone in the industry knows that she started bringing coke around, and was involved in coke before she hooked up with Bobby. its plenty interviews and access to learn this info.
Yeah, this is what I was going to say or something similar
 6 years ago '08        #336
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5503 5503
 Special Edd said:

[pic - click to view]

WHOA
Wow what a dumbfu*k way to die.
 6 years ago '06        #337
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Well, it her brother's woman. I guess she felt the need plus it is a last second thing at Clive's party. n*gga had to ask whoever was there.
true, and they workeed together on that disney movie for cinderella? right? and whit was her god mother. why can't brandy be part of it? ....shes said whitney was a huge influence.
 6 years ago '05        #338
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 skullfiend said:
noone cares how ur nite went
and yet you responded...continue to do so
 02-12-2012, 12:41 PM         #339
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Last edited by s7venwords; 02-12-2012 at 01:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #340
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 395 395
 skullfiend said:
noone cares how ur nite went
Actually, I do. Since I was the one that asked the initial question that led to son's story.

StateProperty88 said:

and if im not mistaken they played another one too. i was in there at like 8pm and like around 10 is when they played the song and the dj said she was dead, fu*ked up my night , my initial reaction was a little over the top because to be honest i was SHOCKED, so after that one of the bouncers had a running joke with me having strippers and himself walk up to me saying "yo you know whitney died" and every time they told me was like the first time.

i did get this one bad a.ss strippers number (more like she took my damn phone and put her number in it) so it was pretty fun last night all in all
I kinda guessed that was it. The curiosity was k!llin' me tho, mayne. Just had to know. And way to turn a negative into a positive. I ain't mad at ya, plehboi. Nothing wrong with drowning your sorrow in some smuts. Or that one chick working her way towards a sociology degree. Do ya thing . . .

[pic - click to view]

Fly 2ndComing said:
 BCB said:
true, and they workeed together on that disney movie for cinderella? right? and whit was her god mother. why can't brandy be part of it? ....shes said whitney was a huge influence.
Yeah it was Brandy's birthday when Whit passed on top of that. I'm sure shawty was crushed. That combined with the whole subplot of Ray J. allegedly finding the body is ILL. Hope his ace boom **** Shorty Mack or whoever he run with/them supposed Bloods he got on deck riding with cuz. Cause if it's true, a LOT of n*ggas gonna wanna see that man. At worst, I got Bobby Brown snuffing him the fu*k out on SIGHT. Or even some of that long Clive Davis money puttin' a price on son head. That last part was a reach, but watch son fu*k around blackball Ray J. ILL . . .

On another note, that high hat & bassline on the intro to "Million Dollar Bill" is

[video - click to view]

And state prop, if you tell me that was the 2nd song they played at the titty bar I'm a be

gimmethat said:
i was listening to one of her song and it reminded me of ...
RIP
I swear that movie completely changed the way I look at that song.

"You may remember him from the 'What's Going Down?' episode of 'That's My Mama' . . ."

No disrespect to Whit, doe. But on a serious note, I forgot Eddie used to date her too. Think they was close to getting engaged right before she met Bobby. Damn. I'm sure son jive feeling some kinda way. death may be inevitable, but that makes it no easier to deal with . . .

Last edited by TheDirector217; 02-12-2012 at 01:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy