i have $500 in cash... what is a LEGAL hustle i can start?

most viewed right now
 61
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
59184 pageviews
31 comments


Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,907 | Props total: 1149 1149
i have $500 in cash... what is a LEGAL hustle i can start?
 

 
i have $500 and i don't want to do anything illegal...

...any way to flip that starting amount into a weekly, residual income?

let me know image

31 comments for "i have $500 in cash... what is a LEGAL hustle i can start?"

 6 years ago '04        #2
big jeffrey 
space
avatar space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
The program in my sig is only 8 bucks to try, $97 after 30 days, with a 365 day money back guarantee. so far i've made $100 bucks, i signed up december 2011.

You receive weekly training on how to make a recurring income online from start to finish. BUT, it is training, not spoon feeding. (although it is because they tell you exactly what to do!) You still have to put some sort of work in. I built a blog that links to my pages which is something they recommend in the free training

When you sign up they immediately start setting up your site FOR YOU. you dont need much experience and there are videos to help you along the way.

<<< they give you 35 money making websites. all you need to do is register for a click bank account, and give them your account info. in the training they show you how to get traffic to your website and so forth. i could go on but this is alot already. lemme know if you have any questions.


EDIT: People are PM'ing the sh*t out of me so ill write more here.

The site in my sig is the program, (pause the audio at the top right).

you sign up for 8 bucks, and they set you up a site like the one I listed above ^^^^^ from there you get training on how to get traffic to your site etc. the $97 you are paying gets you hosting for a year, advertising credits on things such as adwords and yahoo/bing this is not a pyramid scheme it is a website that teaches you affiliate marketing a.k.a called internet marketing


Last edited by big jeffrey; 02-15-2012 at 08:28 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #3
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 1353 1353
 big jeffrey said:
The program in my sig is only 8 bucks to try, $97 after 30 days, with a 365 day money back guarantee. so far i've made $100 bucks, i signed up december 2011.

You receive weekly training on how to make a recurring income online from start to finish. BUT, it is training, not spoon feeding. (although it is because they tell you exactly what to do!) You still have to put some sort of work in. I built a blog that links to my pages which is something they recommend in the free training

When you sign up they immediately start setting up your site FOR YOU. you dont need much experience and there are videos to help you along the way.

<<< they give you 35 money making websites. all you need to do is register for a click bank account, and give them your account info. in the training they show you how to get traffic to your website and so forth. i could go on but this is alot already. lemme know if you have any questions.
How about we front you $100 so you can buy another website and give me 50% of the return
 6 years ago '11        #4
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
$500? Don't be a dumbass.

Buy some weed and swing it.
 6 years ago '10        #5
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
Dis threads been made

Buy a rock n*gga and flip that in the hood for notes
 6 years ago '04        #6
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$700 | Props total: 46 46
1. Take $100 and buy some books/information about how to day trade.
2. Set up an account on Investopedia.com to access their free information and practice using the simulator
3. Use the rest to open an online account to day trade (but depending on what service you use, you might need at least $1000 to open it)

If you keep up with the news, CNBC, use good judgement, you should be able to flip it into more and more cake
 6 years ago '04        #7
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
hustle up a bank account and save it.
 6 years ago '04        #8
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
use some of that money on books to get your mind right because 500 dollars ain't sh*t without a brain ya dig
 6 years ago '10        #9
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Invest in the market. I wouldn't suggest holding for the long term...unless you're receiving a dividend for owning their stock. Gotta do a lot of homework though.
 6 years ago '11        #10
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 1547 1547
check o2's thread "Stock Market Crash is Coming"
 6 years ago '10        #11
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,192 | Props total: 2361 2361
 iNsane said:
Invest in the market. I wouldn't suggest holding for the long term...unless you're receiving a dividend for owning their stock. Gotta do a lot of homework though.
hahahaha stocks in the long run are the safest , compared to bonds and commodities
 6 years ago '05        #12
shankems2000 
space
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 0 0
Pump crills n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #13
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 5761 5761
 PTC said:
$500? Don't be a dumbass.

Buy some weed and swing it.

 6 years ago '08        #14
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 miamisports said:
1. Take $100 and buy some books/information about how to day trade.
2. Set up an account on Investopedia.com to access their free information and practice using the simulator
3. Use the rest to open an online account to day trade (but depending on what service you use, you might need at least $1000 to open it)

If you keep up with the news, CNBC, use good judgement, you should be able to flip it into more and more cake

 6 years ago '04        #15
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 5761 5761
 miamisports said:
1. Take $100 and buy some books/information about how to day trade.
2. Set up an account on Investopedia.com to access their free information and practice using the simulator
3. Use the rest to open an online account to day trade (but depending on what service you use, you might need at least $1000 to open it)

If you keep up with the news, CNBC, use good judgement, you should be able to flip it into more and more cake

Any book recommendations on day trading
 6 years ago '12        #16
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,465 | Props total: 1011 1011
Yo don't waste money on books, download book torrents instead FREE
 6 years ago '04        #17
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
whole sale products.. easiest way that is fast and legal.
 6 years ago '07        #18
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,119 | Props total: 1379 1379
500 dollars cant get you that far.
 6 years ago '08        #19
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
Go to cutlerycorner.net. Buy a set of about 150 knives, swords etc. for about $150. Go to q flea market, get a table and if u sell them for $5-10 each u can make ya money back times 10.
 6 years ago '08        #20
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 Duntaz said:
Any book recommendations on day trading
investopedia.com
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy