Samuel L. Jackson Says He Only Voted for Obama 'Cause He's Black

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
astarisborn 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 534 534

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #62
KornerBoy 
space
space
$608 | Props total: 409 409
Can somebody make the Sam Jackson gif when holding up the McDowells in Coming to America. Who the fu*k said that!
 6 years ago '04        #63
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 Jacc Blacc said:
who cares, as long as we get that f*ggot out of the office we're good
why dont u jump off a cliff u racist prick... tell me whose better?
 6 years ago '04        #64
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
honestly everything he said was on point especially the part where he says other folks voting for other people because they look like them.. that goes beyond skin color tho which is where the "popularity contest" argument comes in but who wants to vote for someone they dont like

*Edit* And i dont believe Jesse Jackson was ever taken serious with his presidential run i dont think jesse jackson voted for jesse jackson same goes for Al Sharpton just media wh0ores doing what media wh0ores do

Last edited by H.N.I.C.; 02-12-2012 at 09:19 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #65
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
fu*k who cares who the pres is america is a cooperation people just compare the people in charge of cooperation's to the titles held by top government positions.
 6 years ago '09        #66
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Well, I'm not black but sh*t... thats why I voted for him 2.

sh*t, you got me fu*ked up if you think imma pass on a chance to have someone with color in the Government.
 6 years ago '07        #67
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
white people lost
 02-12-2012, 09:55 PM         #68
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
hundreds and hundreds? proof?

anyway the same thing was done with people of all races by Maher. No one knew sh*t. I wonder why no one ever brings that up, its only the blacks who voted without knowing the issues .
Youtube it.

And i am not saying only blacks vote without knowing, i am pointing out that more uninformed blacks voted for him over informed blacks.

Anyone who says that the majority of black people didn't vote for obama because of his color is fu*king stupid or lying, it's because he is black.

Pistol Peter said:
white people lost
America lost.

You think obama is doing any favors for black people? every black person i have talked to in the past year has regretted voting for him. And everyone i have talked to that still likes obama can't give me reasonable reasons why.
 02-12-2012, 09:59 PM         #69
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
all the known racists on BX like this clown in here acting is if mccain/palin would've been the better way to go when in reality he would've done the same things Obama has done as of late....
Where did i state that Mccain/Palin would of done a better job? i voted for neither because i am not a dumb fu*king tool like you.

Then again i expect such ignorance from a guy named michael moore, shouldn't you be off watching some alex jones tapes you sheep?
 6 years ago '05        #70
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
But real leader will get votes from all races...No matter what color he is..
 6 years ago '07        #71
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20010 20010
This just makes sure the next time Samuel L has something to say about politics hes rightfully ignored lol.
 6 years ago '11        #72
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Tom's gonna find some way to take up for massa smh. Sam a networth equal. You ain't got to be racist to keep it networth Tom's yell™
 6 years ago '05        #73
Coreyw1014 
space
space
$1,395 | Props total: 279 279
 minimafia_aj said:
someone is gonna be upset come Nov. when Obama wins reelection easily

TRUE......
 6 years ago '07        #74
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
Blacks will vote for the Democratic nominee, whether black r white. This is pretty obvious.
 02-13-2012, 10:57 AM         #75
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nando said:
why dont u jump off a cliff u racist prick... tell me whose better?
Jacc Blacc is a racist f*ggot....

but to answer your question...
[pic - click to view]

02-13-2012, 10:58 AM         #76
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
That nigg8 was in on the MLK death..
smart dude right here...
 02-13-2012, 11:00 AM         #77
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
Where did i state that Mccain/Palin would of done a better job? i voted for neither because i am not a dumb fu*king tool like you.

Then again i expect such ignorance from a guy named michael moore, shouldn't you be off watching some alex jones tapes you sheep?
Iron Madam just stfu you pus*y....it was implied in your post....you have an extended history of racist posts f*ggot don't act clueless....
 6 years ago '04        #78
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 Blood Edge said:
Whites vote for their own...Hispanics vote for their own...Jews vote for their own

don't forget that politics are just a popularity race
any1 that you can vote far is far from your own, and if they really were your own, you wouldnt be voting cuz u already know whats up
 02-13-2012, 03:01 PM         #79
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

You think obama is doing any favors for black people? every black person i have talked to in the past year has regretted voting for him. And everyone i have talked to that still likes obama can't give me reasonable reasons why.
Is he supposed to? This is what I don't understand about people who vote and get all CRAZY about who does and doesn't do what. When you vote for someone what do you expect to happen? Serious question. I'm black. I grew up in the South Bronx, I joined the service, fought in war, went to school, got a degree, bought a home all in that order. Not once did I say, "man I gotta vote for Obama cause he's gonna hook my black a.ss up." And on the flip side I never said, "man I hope Mccain doesn't win" like if he gets elected my car will then be repossessed and I lose my job.
Be real and don't respond with that typical "fuhk you insert insult here___" sh*t, really...

what has anyone in office done for any of you to make you give a sh*t who does and who doesn't get elected? It sounds ignorant but aren't we a little passed that whole "I hope this ONE guy brings America back" sh*t? That's like being a grown man believing in Santa Claus. You're gonna get taxed, gas prices gonna rise, some sh*t ain't fair some is. Is what it is. I don't know a nan n*gga who got ill sh*t to say about Obama, sh*t or even Bush for that matter. Cause noone cares anymore.
and my response isnt aimed at you or anything im jussaying

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 02-13-2012 at 03:11 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #80
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Michael_Moore said:
this.

Romney or Obama or even Santorum & Gingrich for that matter you'll be stuck with the same presidency we've had for the past 4 years...
I can finally agree with you on something.

Does not matter who else is in office, every individual will produce the same results
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy