2/11 Ricky Rubio vs. Lin-Sanity (T'Wolves at Knicks) 8PM EST Game Thread

most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #661
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1475 1475
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
So it looks like we got another win tonight & judging from the comments, we made a comeback to win it?

That's great if so. I know Lin has got to be tired of Pringles running him to the ground I'ma go check the highlights & recaps.

Great time to be a REAL Knicks fan.


where the fu*k u been son?


long story short, we were out of this game the ENTIRE game...as in we couldn't get sh*t to work

somehow these other fu*kers just started fu*king up royally the last 5 mins, we get back in it, and Rubio who's been ALL over Lin the whole game gives up 2 turnovers in the last 30 secs to give us the game

unfu*kingbelievable

Timberwolves snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
 6 years ago '10        #662
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,873 | Props total: 20888 20888
 luv4music said:
where the fu*k u been son?


long story short, we were out of this game the ENTIRE game...as in we couldn't get sh*t to work

somehow these other fu*kers just started fu*king up royally the last 5 mins, we get back in it, and Rubio who's been ALL over Lin the whole game gives up 2 turnovers in the last 30 secs to give us the game

unfu*kingbelievable

Timberwolves snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
lol my fault homie!! I went to this club called Buzz Brooklyn wit the homies & some females. sh*t was live but some f!ght popped off with these chicks after everything ended


And yea I just saw a full replay of the game. Rubio's defense is really underrated in my eyes since he's known more of being a true PG and not his defensive ability. I think Lin's struggles had to do with Rubio AND the fact that he's played soooooooo many minutes in the winning spree we're having.

Said it before but I'll say it again Pringles is gonna run Lin into the ground like he did to Felton & Duhon. Timberwolves played a great fu*king game but Novak & the rest of the team came up big in the end.
 6 years ago '04        #663
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1475 1475
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
lol my fault homie!! I went to this club called Buzz Brooklyn wit the homies & some females. sh*t was live but some f!ght popped off with these chicks after everything ended


And yea I just saw a full replay of the game. Rubio's defense is really underrated in my eyes since he's known more of being a true PG and not his defensive ability. I think Lin's struggles had to do with Rubio AND the fact that he's played soooooooo many minutes in the winning spree we're having.

Said it before but I'll say it again Pringles is gonna run Lin into the ground like he did to Felton & Duhon. Timberwolves played a great fu*king game but Novak & the rest of the team came up big in the end.

how exhausted did our PG look?

we really got outta jail on this, but after getting fu*ked in the a.ss on how many games, it was good to be the one doing the fu*king

club sounds crazy, i work in nightclubs and see ill sh*t every weekend, chick f!ghts are always the best
 6 years ago '10        #664
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,873 | Props total: 20888 20888
 luv4music said:
how exhausted did our PG look?

we really got outta jail on this, but after getting fu*ked in the a.ss on how many games, it was good to be the one doing the fu*king

club sounds crazy, i work in nightclubs and see ill sh*t every weekend, chick f!ghts are always the best
Lin looked fu*king gone bro lol.

In all honestly it's crazy how much stamina he has after not being in a full practice with the team. And it really was nice we pulled off this win no matter how it looked, had some horrible games this season but this is feeling really nice.

And yea the club be crazy sometime, last night though Donnie Klang from Making Da Band made a appearance or whatever. What had me tight tho was he played three straight "singles" making mofu*kas stand around & sh*t waiting for the music to come back on

Other than that it was fun as hell & oh sh*t what clubs you be working at?
 6 years ago '08        #665
MADIA 
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 Skratch said:
Harvard Lost, Lin Lost!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy