most viewed right now
6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA top 10 nba players according to colin cowherd
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #621
bigscore 1690 heat pts1690
space
space
$13,542 | Props total: 21534 21534
 Chixf Xscx said:
aka all nets fans have fallen off the grid

Derron def not staying with the Nets now.....

6 years ago '04        #622
MGz 961 heat pts961
space
space
$8,265 | Props total: 9486 9486

[pic - click to view]

02-11-2012, 09:35 PM         #623
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 420Heat said:
Lin was 25 prcnt from the field.....

Pekovic was 90 prcnt....

Lin got lucky, n*gga thyinks hes kobe now throwin 59 shots a game
Niga PLEASE.....we playing a COMPRESSED NBA season where its many games in many nights and nigas get fatigued Lin played well and has shot better then Kobe since he has started by miles and he hit CLUTCH free throws with 4.9 secs left to overcome his 2nd half where he was feeling the fatigue.....he made shots and plays when it mattered
 6 years ago '08        #624
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6875 6875
 ST21 said:
remember when bx thought rubio was an elite pg?
lol fu*king hate the rubio hype
 6 years ago '09        #625
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,444 | Props total: 744 744
What a wonderful come back win... Novak is clutch... k!ller in his blood D'antoni better give him 15-20 min a game for the remainder of the season
 6 years ago '04        #626
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 YoungRay20 said:
lol fu*king hate the rubio hype
Rubio is delivering on the hype

He's 3rd in the league in total a.ssists behind only Steve Nash & Jose Calderon and he's 1st in the NBA in steals per game & total steals
 02-12-2012, 03:43 AM         #627
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QB Eagles said:
Lin outplayed Rubio, agreed?
Agreed

It was close though, and Rubio played him better than any other point guard so far
 02-12-2012, 03:44 AM         #628
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ST21 said:
remember when bx thought rubio was an elite pg?
he's a damn good point guard, specially considering he's a rookie

Motion said:
Rubio is delivering on the hype

He's 3rd in the league in total a.ssists behind only Steve Nash & Jose Calderon and he's 1st in the NBA in steals per game & total steals
 6 years ago '10        #629
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
space
$69,263 | Props total: 27592 27592
So it looks like we got another win tonight & judging from the comments, we made a comeback to win it?

That's great if so. I know Lin has got to be tired of Pringles running him to the ground I'ma go check the highlights & recaps.

Great time to be a REAL Knicks fan.
 6 years ago '04        #630
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,735 | Props total: 1640 1640
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
So it looks like we got another win tonight & judging from the comments, we made a comeback to win it?

That's great if so. I know Lin has got to be tired of Pringles running him to the ground I'ma go check the highlights & recaps.

Great time to be a REAL Knicks fan.

where the fu*k u been son?

long story short, we were out of this game the ENTIRE game...as in we couldn't get sh*t to work

somehow these other fu*kers just started fu*king up royally the last 5 mins, we get back in it, and Rubio who's been ALL over Lin the whole game gives up 2 turnovers in the last 30 secs to give us the game

unfu*kingbelievable

Timberwolves snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
 6 years ago '10        #631
space
space
 luv4music said:
where the fu*k u been son?

long story short, we were out of this game the ENTIRE game...as in we couldn't get sh*t to work

somehow these other fu*kers just started fu*king up royally the last 5 mins, we get back in it, and Rubio who's been ALL over Lin the whole game gives up 2 turnovers in the last 30 secs to give us the game

unfu*kingbelievable

Timberwolves snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
lol my fault homie!! I went to this club called Buzz Brooklyn wit the homies & some females. sh*t was live but some f!ght popped off with these chicks after everything ended

And yea I just saw a full replay of the game. Rubio's defense is really underrated in my eyes since he's known more of being a true PG and not his defensive ability. I think Lin's struggles had to do with Rubio AND the fact that he's played soooooooo many minutes in the winning spree we're having.

Said it before but I'll say it again Pringles is gonna run Lin into the ground like he did to Felton & Duhon. Timberwolves played a great fu*king game but Novak & the rest of the team came up big in the end.
 6 years ago '04        #632
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,735 | Props total: 1640 1640
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
lol my fault homie!! I went to this club called Buzz Brooklyn wit the homies & some females. sh*t was live but some f!ght popped off with these chicks after everything ended

And yea I just saw a full replay of the game. Rubio's defense is really underrated in my eyes since he's known more of being a true PG and not his defensive ability. I think Lin's struggles had to do with Rubio AND the fact that he's played soooooooo many minutes in the winning spree we're having.

Said it before but I'll say it again Pringles is gonna run Lin into the ground like he did to Felton & Duhon. Timberwolves played a great fu*king game but Novak & the rest of the team came up big in the end.

how exhausted did our PG look?

we really got outta jail on this, but after getting fu*ked in the a.ss on how many games, it was good to be the one doing the fu*king

club sounds crazy, i work in nightclubs and see ill sh*t every weekend, chick f!ghts are always the best
 6 years ago '10        #633
space
space
 luv4music said:
how exhausted did our PG look?

we really got outta jail on this, but after getting fu*ked in the a.ss on how many games, it was good to be the one doing the fu*king

club sounds crazy, i work in nightclubs and see ill sh*t every weekend, chick f!ghts are always the best
Lin looked fu*king gone bro lol.

In all honestly it's crazy how much stamina he has after not being in a full practice with the team. And it really was nice we pulled off this win no matter how it looked, had some horrible games this season but this is feeling really nice.

And yea the club be crazy sometime, last night though Donnie Klang from Making Da Band made a appearance or whatever. What had me tight tho was he played three straight "singles" making mofu*kas stand around & sh*t waiting for the music to come back on

Other than that it was fun as hell & oh sh*t what clubs you be working at?
 6 years ago '08        #634
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 Skratch said:
Harvard Lost, Lin Lost!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
55 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
171 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
111 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
146 comments
2 days ago