Dude should have stayed in the car

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #41
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
 fern09 said:

full sound^

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #42
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
It's a all speculation. No one can prove if it is real or not real. I've never seen plastic rip off like flesh or blood spew so naturally. A Cadaver? Not even hollywood could pull this off. I say it is real until proven otherwise and that's just my opinion not fact like how Jeans&Sneakers stated.
 6 years ago '10        #43
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Nissan Cima said:

[pic - click to view]

EPIC
 6 years ago '08        #44
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 MrTripleDouble said:
It's a all speculation. No can prove if it is real or not. I've never seen plastic rip off like flesh or blood spew so naturally. A Cadaver? Not even hollywood could pull this off. I say it is real until proven otherwise and that's just my opinion not fact like how Jeans&Sneakers stated.
true, you can think its real, i can think its fake...its whatever, its all good.

reasons i think its fake:
-Wallasee?, Namibia... theres no such place, also it says it happens at national park. should be something that comes up on google or google earth
-the cut away shot to reaction shots are too cinematic. the camera man had no panic shaky cam reaction when the attacked occurred
-imo looks more like the lions where playing, like a circus act
-this man got eaten alive...where is the blood?
-this scene was in the movie made by Antonio Climati the guy that did cannibal holocaust, who also fooled people with thinking that was a snuff film also.
 6 years ago '08        #45
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
Sorry but dumbass
 6 years ago '10        #46
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
true, you can think its real, i can think its fake...its whatever, its all good.

-Wallasee?, Namibia... theres no such place, also it says it happens at national park. should be something that comes up on google or google earth
-the cut away shot to reaction shots are too cinematic. the camera man had no panic shaky cam reaction when the attacked occurred
-this scene was in the movie made by Antonio Climati the guy that did cannibal holocaust, who also fooled people with thinking that was a snuff film also.
It's kind of funny, no one knows the whereabouts of the "actor". Just a bunch of rumors. He must have been paid some serious hush money. I doubt Antonio had that kind of budget.
 02-11-2012, 08:02 AM         #47
Morphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Found this out online about the dude.

Greetings. I'm a reporter who took a couple of hours looking for reasons to believe/disbelieve the "Belgian man attacked by lions" film. It fooled me totally on first viewing, but since then I've come around.

The film is almost certainly fake, and the only thing left is some kind of direct confirmation from people involved in staging it back in the 1970s.

Reasons:
1) Start with the filmmaker, Antonio Climati, a "mondo" director who has made other fakes in the past.
2) Look at the names of the "characters" in this little scene. The victim's first name is spelled Pit and Pitt in different credits, and: Durnet, Dernitsch, and Dernitz. As a (non-native) Dutch speaker, I can tell you the name Pit and Pitt aren't normal. Nor are any of the versions of the last name (although Doenitz is known as the Nazi officer).
3) More on names. The park is called "Wallassee" and sometimes it's claimed to be in Angola, sometimes in Namibia. Well, as far as I can see, the only "Wallassee" known to man is a neighborhood in the British city of Liverpool(?). Anyhow, nothing resembling that name is on lists of parks in Angola or Namibia.
4) More on names: The names of his wife and apparently kids are also given, at least in some versions: Carol (wife) and Graham and Kim. Why do none of the family's names recur anywhere else on the Internet except for in this film in its many incarnations?

5) The internal inconsistencies and logic suggesting the film is bogus are there for all to see. Logic includes:

a) why would anybody keep filming an attack AND cutting away to the victim's families? Either one is strange, but both together are crazy. Unless you consider cinematic motives.

b) you never actually see clearly the man being bitten _ but lots of shots of lions eating meat of which the origin is unclear.

c) lions don't attack that way.

d) the wife's acting in the opening scene is melodramatic, cartoonesque. Unless you consider cinematic motives.

e) it's awfully convenient that the cavalry arrives just a little too late, from the one angle where they can ride right up to the scene of the slaughter. Unless you consider cinematic motives.

f) why does the lioness grab the camera when being scared off? Surely she'd take a leg instead. If you consider cinematic motives, you might think they were playing around filming shots for a long time and happened to get that cute one. It was too irresistable to use as a "fitting end" to this moral lesson.

g) Why does nobody have guns on an African safari in 1970s? Notably the black man with the yellow shirt, who is presumably a guide.

h) Why does everything take place just in front of an unmanned jeep? Where are the people who were in the jeep? I recommend watching that jeep for general placement problems.

Internal inconsistencies include:

a) the white man in the yellow shirt changes sides of his car halfway through

b) camera angles don't match up. And there are a lot more of them than you would expect from two or even three cameras on a single event.

c) the supposed "last shot" made by the victim is low and constant. This is clearly NOT shot by a man who is in motion, walking and crouching, as when he is tackled by the lion. If the voiceover/filmmaker is being misleading about that _ okay, OBVIOUSLY lying about it _ why believe the rest? To me, this is the clincher.

d) the film is cut or obscured a moment before the attack begins. Highly suspicious.

e) the "Wife" is wearing a black shirt at the start and a brown shirt at the finish.

f) other people in the cars in the various shots don't match up. Watch it yourself carefully for many details. Just to name one, the guy with the khaki shirt and khaki hat changes to a blue shirt at the end. Who is the black-haired girl in the blue shirt near the end? Why is there yet another woman on hand to help the grief-stricken "wife" into the car at the end? Why did the filmer start filming her again in her moment of grief? It's all too far-fetched unless you consider cinematic motives...

g) whatever the big thing (an elephant's leg? a log?) that is to the right of the lioness in the "victim's film", it disappears in later shots.

h) the lions feasting on the corpse/mannequin are too far to the left in the "munching" scenes_ they were directly in front of the unmanned jeep when they are scattered by the arriving jeep. There are lots of these "placement" problems if you watch carefully.

i) I would add that the corspe is shown being torn apart in some scenes, but pretty much whole when the calvary arrives. As an added bonus, there's an intriguing fragment of text floating around on the net _ I know it's non-verifiable, but I include it as relevant to the discussion: "Fake or real? The directors history is full of fakes, lions can be tame, etc. Go ask Carol Dernitz." ... "Yeap, that was a fake I actualy was there with my buddy Bnoxy who was my driver and shoecleaner (bytheway). Some proffessional studio (hm, what was their name ) was making that movie whole week." *Whatever* I would hold out the possibility that some parts of this film are "real" and were supplemented by staged scenes later. But I wouldn't even bother to guess which. Hope this reassures anybody out there who was losing sleep over this film,

Regards,

Toby Sterling
 02-11-2012, 08:07 AM         #48
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Morphy said:
a) why would anybody keep filming an attack AND cutting away to the victim's families? Either one is strange, but both together are crazy. Unless you consider cinematic motives.
Thought the same thing. There's a lion attack, and one camera; fu*k it, let me get live reactions from his wife and kids...
 6 years ago '04        #49
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 Jeans&Sneakers said:

6 years ago '07        #50
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Welcome to the World Wide Web young bucks and this "film" has been said to be fake thousands of times

EDIT: I see somebody already said it
 6 years ago '06        #51
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
 6 years ago '04        #52
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 490 490
It's the same principal as someone just bustin' into your home. These lions were in their home, and he intruded...they protected it. Sad, but dude is an idiot for getting out in the wild like that. R.I.P
 6 years ago '10        #53
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
i would of ran him and the lions over with the car to save him the pain of being eaten alive... smh your kids is there fool wtf you thinking!
 02-11-2012, 10:19 AM         #54
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last I knew that video was said to be fake
 6 years ago '04        #55
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$831 | Props total: 36 36
when keeping it real goes wrong....

Dumb a.ss white ppl.
 6 years ago '10        #56
Alixix 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
damn 2k views... :thx:
 6 years ago '04        #57
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
I lol'd
 6 years ago '10        #58
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
It's sad what happened to that man but honestly the man was a fool. white people. walking outside in an area full of lions with no guns or any form of self-defense? the fu*k?

edit: oh this video is fake? lol
 6 years ago '11        #59
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Thanks for debunkin this thread yall
 6 years ago '04        #60
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2010 2010
how u gonna go out in the wild with no gun

Then no1 tried using there horn at the least or driving there car into the lions

Edit* Fake, that explains the reason why non of the above was done

Last edited by D. Norman; 02-11-2012 at 11:54 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy