Earl Sweatshirt On His Odd Return, "I'm The Subject Of The Most Ridiculous Myths & Theories Of This

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
6649 pageviews
51 comments

SM 38189 heat pts38189
space
space
$127,972 | Props total: 67545 67545
Earl Sweatshirt On His Odd Return, "I'm The Subject Of The Most Ridiculous Myths & Theories Of This

With Odd Future's Earl Sweatshirt finally back into action after months of isolation, the rapper has offered his take on the media and public's perception of him.

He also made reference to his relationship with Odd Future leader Tyler, the Creator.

"the people who know absolutely nothing voice their opinions the loudest. jesus," he tweeted February 9th.

"i'm the subject of the most ridiculous myths and theories of this decade. f*ck expectations."

"oh. btw. i do not remotely f*ck with tyler craven even kind of." (Earl Sweatshirt's Twitter)

Speculation has already developed on why he may have issues with Tyler.

Sweatshirt also addressed Tyler in a curious Twitter post, writing: "Oh. btw. i do not remotely f*ck with tyler craven even kind of." It is unclear whether his comments are related to Tyler's declaration earlier this week (February 8) that Sweatshirt would not appear on the collective's new album 'OF Tape Vol 2'. Odd Future release 'OF Tape Vol 2' on February 20. The album will be just one of a slew of Odd Future-related LPs to be released this year, with Tyler, The Creator's 'Wolf' - the follow-up to last year's 'Goblin' - set to drop in May. Fellow Odd Future member and singer Frank Ocean is also planning on releasing an album this year, while Mellowhype - the side-project from Hodgy Beats and Leftbrain - are expected to release a second record in 2012. (NME)

A couple days ago, Tyler formally announced Earl's return.

"Ive Never Been Excited And Angry At The Same Time Until Today. Thats A F*cked Feeling.," Tyler tweeted February 8th.

"Oh. Thebe Has....I Mean Earl Has A Twitter. @earlxsweat" (Tyler, the Creator's Twitter)

Initial stirring developed suggesting Earl was deliberately taken out of the spotlight by his family.

The leader of the group is a 19 year-old named Tyler, or Tyler The Creator. The second-most prominent of the group is a rapper named Hodgy Beats. The rest of the group splinter off into sub-groups. The youngest member is Earl Sweatshirt, who was recently sent away to boarding school by his parents. (Esquire)

[pic - click to view]

Earl Sweatshirt On His Odd Return, "I'm The Subject Of The Most Ridiculous Myths & Theories Of This Decade" | SOHH.COM

51 comments for "Earl Sweatshirt On His Odd Return, "I'm The Subject Of The Most Ridiculous Myths & Theories Of This"

6 years ago '09        #2
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
Told you guys I would bet my mask that 1HitFuture don't get any nominations at this years VMAs

My plan is coming together nicely

Mother fu*kers breaking up and falling off like Da Band

Last edited by Zaosyn; 02-10-2012 at 09:20 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #3
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19351 19351
Tyler need to get off that young n*gga d!ck
 6 years ago '05        #4
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
Wow these dudes' buzz got murdered like a woman tryina fu*k around on OJ...

I don't remember if it was me or a dude I used to work with but one of us knew that Earl was gonna fall out with OF. How a dude gonna pick some weird friends over his own mother
 6 years ago '10        #5
Arrogant Empire 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 104 104
its a front to draw more attention
 6 years ago '10        #6
DRockBSP 
space
space
$3,918 | Props total: 2700 2700
Tyler craven is the kid that went to that camp or whatever with Earl n wrote a whole thing about after he left.
 6 years ago '07        #7
AMG130 
space
space
space
$306 | Props total: 17 17
smh tyler craven was the kid who claimed he knew earl in samoa and that he still rapped. tyler the creator is not tyler craven, yall dudes are reaching
 6 years ago '05        #8
knowTHEledge 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,133 | Props total: 3671 3671
 AMG130 said:
smh tyler craven was the kid who claimed he knew earl in samoa and that he still rapped. tyler the creator is not tyler craven, yall dudes are reaching
I'm sayin.. If falling off is posting pictures with Kanye then I can't wait to fall the fu*k off
 6 years ago '05        #9
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
these guys suck as rappers horrocore rap sucks balls
 6 years ago '05        #10
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
let me refrase that horrocore TODAY sucks cause brother lynch hung season of da siccness >>>>>>>>ODDFUTURE
 02-10-2012, 11:29 AM         #11
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga sucks...why u acting like this nig did a 10 year bid in the penn?
 6 years ago '10        #12
olook up 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 2651 2651
 DRockBSP said:
Tyler craven is the kid that went to that camp or whatever with Earl n wrote a whole thing about after he left.
 AMG130 said:
This! Goddamn that article is retarded. fu*k whoever wrote it
 6 years ago '06        #13
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
This kid need to come on some solo sh*t. He prolly dont wanna walk around reppin that dumb sh*t them odd future kids rep anymore.
 6 years ago '05        #14
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
yo real talk someone breakdown the hype behind his whole situation...why this deform looking n*gga in the news so much these days? I never fu*ked with OF b4 and never heard of a fu*kin Earl sweatshirt till like 2 days ago
 02-10-2012, 01:04 PM         #15
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Told you guys I would bet my mask that 1HitFuture don't get any nominations at this years VMAs

Damn c*ckbreath, you're the first fu*king post?
 02-10-2012, 01:04 PM         #16
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trizz187 said:
let me refrase that horrocore TODAY sucks cause brother lynch hung season of da siccness >>>>>>>>ODDFUTURE
thats not the word
 6 years ago '04        #17
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,432 | Props total: 6471 6471
 Zaosyn said:

i can't see why you don't like these guys so much but always in their threads. don't make no damn sense. i don't like lil b so i rarely in any of the threads about him

but any thread with odd future or blu you're the 1st to show up
 6 years ago '11        #18
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,433 | Props total: 1414 1414
whoever wrote this article is an idiot for real

EDIT: oh its from SOHH smh
 6 years ago '05        #19
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Y'all are some haters with terrible taste. Earl is an incredible MC. Earl and Tyler murdered every joint they did together. They just need to dead all the r*pe talk. That stuffs corny.. makes them look attention starved. Earl leaving Odd Future sucks a$$. Homie needs to man up and forget about his little Mommy's concerns and put out some good music with his crew.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #20
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 MidNiteBlues said:
yo real talk someone breakdown the hype behind his whole situation...why this deform looking n*gga in the news so much these days? I never fu*ked with OF b4 and never heard of a fu*kin Earl sweatshirt till like 2 days ago
earl was/is(?) the youngest dude in odd future and probably the best dude in odd future. his mom saw the video he did for the song EARL and all his other sh*t and saw how fu*ked up it was so she sent him to some boot camp in Samoa
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy