Nate Dogg Rapper 'Friends' Abandoned Him, Ex-Associate Claims

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
if i was his fam I would have made damn sure this got played

[video - click to view]

Get the fu*k out, no fake friends needed.
 6 years ago '04        #102
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 193 193
Of all people that should've helped him were Snoop and Dr. Dre. The rest of these guys like Warren G, Daz, Kurupt, etc, they haven't made any decent money in years and has looked like they've had their own financial issues.

but Snoop and Dre have continued to be successful and have money. It would be a shame if they did nothing to help.
 6 years ago '08        #103
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
sh*ts a one sided story so i wont judge. but if its true then all of you are correct!
 02-10-2012, 07:49 PM         #104
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's alot of sides to this mayne in why or what the motives were, but one things forsure this is an example why our brothas need to get it together with their health, esp in their 20's & 30's. Y'all talking like Em and Dre etc are responsible for his strokes, when that ain't the case. Yea one of them or all could've pitched in (if truly the case), could have or would've bettered his chances for survival.

Ross having 2 seizures was some other sh*t, so a stroke is next in line if you keep fu*kin' off like that, mayne.
 6 years ago '04        #105
fabarab 103 heat pts103
space
space
$677 | Props total: 67 67
 cankstoochie said:
dre just bought rick a 100k watch and rick never wrote or produced a single track for dre.

dre could have gave nate one of his checks he gets from beats and paid nates medical bill in full.

whoever buys a detox is a f*ggot.
RESPECT to what u said!!!!! ur right
 02-10-2012, 08:04 PM         #106
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's some fu*k sh*t.... especially if they were all as tight as they said they were.... i mean straight up i wouldnt expect anybody to pay someone's entire medical bill especially that big but, for none of them to say hey, lets throw money in this to together to help.... its fu*king sad really, now all us fans are left with are akon if he even exists anymore, chris brown, and some of these other pretty boy singers................

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #107
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
this thread is a good example of how the younger generation has no concept anymore of loyalty or honor. it's disgusting.
 02-10-2012, 10:01 PM         #108
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
thats an eye opener right there! props for recovering Like Rocko said

Yeah recovery is the HARDEST thing. Well no acually the PAIN MEDS they put u on and trying to get off them is the hardest thing but im on them for a REASON and dont abuse them so im good. Yeah the US is so fu*ked up cause I got denied disability 2x and then after that u gotta get a lawyer and then get your lawyer to hopfully get u to court. Well I finally got a hearing after what almost 2 years now? The only thing really wrong with me "my arms" "hand" "fingers"
i use to do sheet metal work and can NEVER go back to that TRADE if i wanted to. I cant use a screw driver. Can do the turning motion. Im back in school for medical now so fu*k it. Im trying to acually get in with my 2nd NEURO who took care of me here in CT. sh*t like this always get a second opinion because 1 person always knows more then another person.
Anyways yea man people who u think are your people ARE NOT until some sh*t like that happens.
 6 years ago '04        #109
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
if nate seriously wasn't helping the situation then i can see why they washed their hands with it. if he was having the same life style that got him a stroke in the first place then what else are supposed to do. its almost like dealing with somebody on drugs or alcohol. you want to help them but there almost no point when they don't want to change. should of they had pitch in? possibly but if nate didn't give a fuk about his own health then why should they
 6 years ago '10        #110
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

I see alot of ignorance in this thread.

Can someone explain to me how Dr Dre somehow owes Nate Dogg more than others do?

Nate Dogg appeared on one song off "The Chronic" and two songs on "2001".
Nate Dogg was never signed to Dre or under his Aftermath imprint at any time in his career.

Outside of Warren G the biggest songs of Nate Doggs career were songs with 50-Cent & Emenim.

Nate Dogg was on "Marshall Mathers LP", he was on "The Emenim Show", he was on "Encore", he was on "Curtain Call", he was on "Emenim Presents the Re-up".

Nate Dogg was on 5 of Emenims 6 albums before his stroke in 2007.

Its disgusting how Emenim could forget about the man who he called a "friend" that helped his career by being a part of his only two Diamond selling albums.
at least eminem spoke about his death and wrote a heart felt letter... dre didnt say sh*t!!! not one fu*kin word! that shows what type of person dre is!
 6 years ago '05        #111
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
we already knew that Dre and Snoop didn't help there long time friend....100k is nothing to both Snoop and Dre they have unless money they couldn't help a long time friend that gave them famous hits....Dre and Snoop are suckers
 6 years ago '10        #112
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 Jsinn23 said:
Yeah recovery is the HARDEST thing. Well no acually the PAIN MEDS they put u on and trying to get off them is the hardest thing but im on them for a REASON and dont abuse them so im good. Yeah the US is so fu*ked up cause I got denied disability 2x and then after that u gotta get a lawyer and then get your lawyer to hopfully get u to court. Well I finally got a hearing after what almost 2 years now? The only thing really wrong with me "my arms" "hand" "fingers"
i use to do sheet metal work and can NEVER go back to that TRADE if i wanted to. I cant use a screw driver. Can do the turning motion. Im back in school for medical now so fu*k it. Im trying to acually get in with my 2nd NEURO who took care of me here in CT. sh*t like this always get a second opinion because 1 person always knows more then another person.
Anyways yea man people who u think are your people ARE NOT until some sh*t like that happens.
I was put on pain pills when I got shot thru my arm in my chest. I had pins/screws/cast/sling the whole nine. Recovering from that, getting my arm strength/use back, and kicking the pain pills was a bi*ch. I know somewaht what you talking about.
 6 years ago '11        #113
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
How hard is it to say well I got six Bentleys already instead of getting this 7th how bout I help out a good buddy who's in dire need!yell™
 6 years ago '04        #114
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
every story has TWO sides... but this SIDE of the story is f**ked up... I hope they didnt leave that man hangin...
 6 years ago '04        #115
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
nate dogg got paid

nate dogg spent his money

why should someone have to pay for his mistakes its not like ne never made money and his boys didn't help him
 6 years ago '06        #116
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,280 | Props total: 459 459
hey my doctors office copay is like 20 bucks, anyone willing to help me?
If you are gonna die I will gladly help lol. How bout if you help me with mine? just got the bill for $800 :( (and that is WITH insurance)
 6 years ago '11        #117
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,300 | Props total: 4569 4569
Like I said already n*ggas is full of sh*t once u die everybody knew u and u was the greatest but while u livin they don't know u. Snoop ain't nate's friend, he wasn't with him when he was in the hospital
 6 years ago '04        #118
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,116 | Props total: 954 954
Why should snoop or dre pay this n*gga bills , sh*t Dre put that n*gga in the game he did his part . Nate should have taken care of his money . How you gonna blame another man for not paying another n*gga bill......GTFOH
 02-11-2012, 10:42 AM         #119
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RLRugby said:
you a dumb a.ss then

you're a fu*kin wale fan for god sakes, you shouldnt be speaking on sh*t. shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '04        #120
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
regulattorrrrrrrssssssssss mount up...

RIP nate d o gg

[video - click to view]

Oh, and for all yall hatin on SNOOP
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy