most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2356 2356
i bet if it was eminem dre would open up that wallet like how much you need n*gga. after all eminem is dre's son
 6 years ago '04        #82
LightWeight 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 1898 1898
thats f'ed up....i hated to see Nate go man.....he had that OG westside flavor on them hooks he used to drop.....hip hop needed him
 6 years ago '10        #83
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 RLRugby said:
i cant call u a sucker

but i can definately say this...

would they do it for u?

if u can say yes then i cant knock u for that

but for me personally im not doing that

especially if u made millions writing songs and sh*t
Nawl, I'm not a sucka.

If you have to think twice about looking out for a friend and whether they would do the same, u need new friends or maybe no friends @ all. Nate was facing a life/death health crisis what does his pockets have to with the situation? Money should NOT have been an issue @ all. Some of yall acting like he was facing gambling/hookers/drug debts, this was his health. I'm like a son to all ma potna nem mom's and I couldn't face them as a man refusing to help when help is needed.
 6 years ago '05        #84
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
Tupac did expose Dre and Snoop so it's nothing shocking too me

would love to hear Nate's unreleased material

RIP
 6 years ago '06        #85
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
 MONSTALOCC said:
dude placing the blame on a sick man that suffered 2 strokes It's a blessing to NOT have friends like sum of yall. If a friend of mine suffered a sickness that left him comatose I would give all I can spare and more esp if he helped made me rich. His pockets does not have a damn thing to do with his medical attention. Pac said it best

Rest In Paradise Pac & Nate Dogg.

the way i look at things based on a lot of these posts, its like.

those sayin they wouldnt help a n*gga out thinkin they have their hand out begging for a piece of the pie probably never grew up with support from people close to them or never had true real friends growing up.

luckily, ive had 2 friends for about 16-18 yrs and im 24 goin on 25 we grew up on the same apts and same block and both of them have helped me out in times of need if they were in the position to do so and thats some sh*t i appreciate so i wouldnt hesitate to help either of them out in any way possible if i had the power to do so.

and when they did help it wasnt financially with the exception of a few times.

n*ggas like to think of helping somebody out is a bad thing to do. n*ggas is prolly bitter cuz they never had nobody help them out in a time of need.
 6 years ago '05        #86
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
Dr. Dre gay a.ss given rick Ross 100,000 dolla watche but couldnt give nate nothin? smh
The Forbes Five: Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artists
Jay-Z has had quite a career thus far. Since 1996 he’s sold over 50 million records worldwide and parlayed his musical success into lucrative businesses in the realms of fashion, cuisine and advertising (for more, check out my new Jay-Z book).
When it comes to the size of his fortune, however, Jay-Z is number two among hip-hop artists. The top spot goes to Sean “Diddy” Combs, who tops our first-ever accounting of rap’s richest by net worth.

Fueled by his interests in Sean John clothing, his Bad Boy Worldwide record label and, most significantly, his Diageo joint-venture vodka brand Ciroc, Diddy has a amassed a fortune of $475 million. Jay-Z ranks a close second, with $450 million (Updated totals here: “Who Will Be Hip-Hop’s First Billionaire?“)

Superproducer/rapper Dr. Dre ranks third with $125 million, fueled by past earnings generated from his own career and by helping to launch those of Snoop Dogg and Eminem.

Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, a onetime Dr. Dre protege who reaped a nine-figure payday from the sale of Vitamin Water to Coca-Cola, rounds out the top five in a tie with Cash Money Records cofounder Bryan “Birdman” Williams at $100 million.
 6 years ago '10        #87
space
space
real n*ggas/men do real n*gga/men things. Aint no way around that..........
 02-10-2012, 04:11 PM         #88
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its very true, i had 2 strokes in 2010 1 six months after the first, Lost a lot of friends over having a STROKE. You think people would have hearts but mofos are like John Q man. I didnt need $$ for nada I had insurance but just the thought of close friends not supporting u after a major medical issue is fu*kED UP!!!
 6 years ago '11        #89
doomzmaster 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 0 0
"Motherfu*k Dre
Motherfu*k Snoop"

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #90
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
I'm surprised Eminem didn't help.....fu*k Dre n Snoop
 6 years ago '08        #91
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
I don't give a fu*k if i was a millionaire and i had a friend (even if he wasn't that close to me) who needed his med bills to pay, i'd do it in a hear beat....Nate, Dre, Em, Snoop were all good friends...

Life worth more than money!
 6 years ago '09        #92
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3071 3071
Rip to a legend.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #93
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 RLRugby said:
you a dumb a.ss then
Yeah imma dumb a.ss... :slap:
 6 years ago '07        #94
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,618 | Props total: 2465 2465
 23codez said:
IF, I repeat, IF this is true, then Dre, Snoop and all these other muthafu*kas deserve to burn in hell. His medical bills could have been payed with the pocket change Dre has in his pocket. So once gain, IF this is true, then anyone that buys Detox IF it ever comes out is a f*ggot, just like homeboy said in the other comment.. Not ONE of my friends, REAL FRIENDS, would ever meet their end this way if I had the bread. How the fu*k can someone have MILLIONS and not help out with a bullsh*t 300k bill? Isn't Dre almost a BILLIONARE?
you don't know the whole story..i've heard from industry insiders that fu*k w/dpg and what not, that nate has been going through health problems for years prior to his passing..they'd always pay for his treatment and tell him to slow down on drinking, smoking, and eating so much junk food(the latter being what caused his death)..they warned him a numerous amount of times to stop and change his lifestyle..nate didn't listen and kept on ending up in the hospital..so after a x amount of times of the same sh*t happening they refused to enable dude and bail him out once again with his hopsital fee's ..i can't say that I blame them..nate wouldn't fu*king listen after they helped him out so many muthafu*kin times..truth be told, if it was my good homie that didn't listen after i helped him out so many muthafu*kin times for the same problem, i would've said fu*k it and not of helped him also..n*ggas are just so fu*king hardheaded that they don't listen but everyone wants to make it out to be dre, snoop, warren g, etc fault when it's not at all
 6 years ago '10        #95
space
space
 Jsinn23 said:
Its very true, i had 2 strokes in 2010 1 six months after the first, Lost a lot of friends over having a STROKE. You think people would have hearts but mofos are like John Q man. I didnt need $$ for nada I had insurance but just the thought of close friends not supporting u after a major medical issue is fu*kED UP!!!
thats an eye opener right there! props for recovering Like Rocko said

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #96
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
I remember reading an article on here before his death saying that~ A lot of those rappers tried to get Nate Dogg help to stop smoking weed and drinking after his first stroke, but he refused to quit and said he was going to do what he wants to do so a few people told him until he was ready to help himself then there wasn't much they could do for him (washed their hands) he kept on drinking and smoking till he had another stroke.
 6 years ago '04        #97
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29528 29528
all the cats he made hits for couldve put in 10,000 each if they wanna be cheap a.sses like that...smh
 02-10-2012, 06:12 PM         #98
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

I see alot of ignorance in this thread.

Can someone explain to me how Dr Dre somehow owes Nate Dogg more than others do?

Nate Dogg appeared on one song off "The Chronic" and two songs on "2001".
Nate Dogg was never signed to Dre or under his Aftermath imprint at any time in his career.

Outside of Warren G the biggest songs of Nate Doggs career were songs with 50-Cent & Emenim.

Nate Dogg was on "Marshall Mathers LP", he was on "The Emenim Show", he was on "Encore", he was on "Curtain Call", he was on "Emenim Presents the Re-up".

Nate Dogg was on 5 of Emenims 6 albums before his stroke in 2007.

Its disgusting how Emenim could forget about the man who he called a "friend" that helped his career by being a part of his only two Diamond selling albums.
 02-10-2012, 06:40 PM         #99
NoChefNeeded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we dont know what the truth is, maybe never will know.. everybody has his own version for sure..

but maybe, this manager needs an excuse for not paying any money to his family for the upcoming nate dogg albums, maybe he's sayin he paid it all alone and now he will keep all the profits from the posthum albums..
 6 years ago '04        #100
AliHood 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 844 844
n*ggaz dat you running round getting azz with.......aint gon' help you do nothing but carry a casket smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
260 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
222 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy