Would Jack3d show up on a drug test?

most viewed right now
 168
Y'all cool with The Game snitching tho?
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
352 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
MMA UFC: Fight Night Brasilia
304 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
19135 pageviews
24 comments


refuze 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$17,231 | Props total: 3712 3712
Would Jack3d show up on a drug test?
 

 
Been reading up on this product and so far I've heard good reviews.

The thing is, I know it has a lot of chemicals and right now I've been weary of taking things that I don't really know too much about. I just got a new job and I have 3 months to stay clean. I don't want a false positive of any substance whatsoever.

Can anyone give me some input on this situation?

24 comments for "Would Jack3d show up on a drug test?"

 5 years ago '08        #2
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$17,365 | Props total: 2022 2022
Jacked is legal so if it did somehow have some type of substance in it that could be caught for something you can make it clear u took it. I heard some1 took popeye seeds every morning and was tested and failed a drug test. Something in popeye seeds who woulda knew Opium or something. What type of job is it??
 5 years ago '06        #3
LowaEastSide5 140 heat pts140
space
avatar space
space
$27,858 | Props total: 2100 2100
no...
 5 years ago '04        #4
refuze 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$17,231 | Props total: 3712 3712
 Andre3stacks said:
Jacked is legal so if it did somehow have some type of substance in it that could be caught for something you can make it clear u took it. I heard some1 took popeye seeds every morning and was tested and failed a drug test. Something in popeye seeds who woulda knew Opium or something. What type of job is it??
Corporate job. I'm getting paid good money so I don't want to risk anything. I've been weed-free for 2 months now.. I can smoke again in April.
 5 years ago '04        #5
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,167 | Props total: 0 0
Jack3D is one of the worst pre-workouts out there. So many better products on the market.
 5 years ago '09        #6
03tahoe 
space
space
space
$89 | Props total: 1 1
 Prodigy said:
Jack3D is one of the worst pre-workouts out there. So many better products on the market.
Such as ???
 5 years ago '04        #7
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$18,936 | Props total: 231 231
They are not testing for whatever is it in and even if they were I doubt it even has a half life of even a day. The worst they are gonna do is a hair test for coke, weed, etc. If you are that worried than stop taking it.


Last edited by hockeythug; 02-10-2012 at 12:51 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #8
Player 1 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,880 | Props total: 3842 3842
 Prodigy said:
Jack3D is one of the worst pre-workouts out there. So many better products on the market.
??wtf?
the T/S didnt ask if their are better products on the market?
 5 years ago '04        #9
shadychef04 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$4,097 | Props total: 334 334
you'd fail if you got tested by the NCAA, but by a business, nah.
 5 years ago '08        #10
Snappy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$726 | Props total: 0 0
 Andre3stacks said:
Jacked is legal so if it did somehow have some type of substance in it that could be caught for something you can make it clear u took it. I heard some1 took popeye seeds every morning and was tested and failed a drug test. Something in popeye seeds who woulda knew Opium or something. What type of job is it??




poppy seeds son, poppy
 5 years ago '04        #11
tech5c 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,060 | Props total: 1 1
1,3 Dimethylamylamine has a small possibility of giving a false-positive. Your employers is not testing for that though.
 5 years ago '04        #12
ItAlY2BkLyN 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$19,913 | Props total: 1911 1911
Poppy seeds show up as opiates on urine analysis.

As for Jack3d. I tend to agree with the other people. You shouldn't worry.

Also, if you're in a room with people smoking trees and you get contact high. They drug test you and it shows up. They are able to tell by the amount that shows up that you personally didn't smoke.

So as long as you're not trying to scheme anything, you should be good.


PS, Jack3d is my sh*t. I have a sensitive stomach and can't take NoExplode, NaNoVapor, or any of the other ones. I took 3-4mos off of supps and just used protein.

Been using jacked for a month now and have been BEASTING in the gym. Workouts have been running 1:30 or more and I feel great. I would highly recommend trying it.
 5 years ago '11        #13
PTC 136 heat pts136
space
avatar space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 623 623
 Prodigy said:
Jack3D is one of the worst pre-workouts out there. So many better products on the market.
this bum a.ss stays being critical without offering help, signs of a typical loser

anyways -

In terms of effectiveness, Jack3d is one of the best, and I've tried pretty much everything out there. As far as lifting MORE and being INTENSE, I don't think there is anything really better.

The Jack3d drug test is a popular question... I know people who have snorted it too, just to see what would happen. I've seen people have some crazy side effects, but that's because they went over dosage per time, or per time in 24 hours. But it shouldn't show up in any drug test for jobs.

just some extra information:

Some people don't take into account when they're training with a flex schedule, that they'll train late in the day with jack3d and then early the next day with jack3d...they'll still be wayyyy under 24 hours... so if you're taking 3 scoops per time and this is what you do... gotta check yourself.

I've read many reports and claims that jack3d doesn't use the "safest" or most natural ingredients such as 1,3... but I mean I've never read of anyone having any long term or something hazardous happen after taking it.
 5 years ago '04        #14
ItAlY2BkLyN 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$19,913 | Props total: 1911 1911
 PTC said:
this bum a.ss stays being critical without offering help, signs of a typical loser

anyways -

In terms of effectiveness, Jack3d is one of the best, and I've tried pretty much everything out there. As far as lifting MORE and being INTENSE, I don't think there is anything really better.

The Jack3d drug test is a popular question... I know people who have snorted it too, just to see what would happen. I've seen people have some crazy side effects, but that's because they went over dosage per time, or per time in 24 hours. But it shouldn't show up in any drug test for jobs.

just some extra information:

Some people don't take into account when they're training with a flex schedule, that they'll train late in the day with jack3d and then early the next day with jack3d...they'll still be wayyyy under 24 hours... so if you're taking 3 scoops per time and this is what you do... gotta check yourself.

I've read many reports and claims that jack3d doesn't use the "safest" or most natural ingredients such as 1,3... but I mean I've never read of anyone having any long term or something hazardous happen after taking it.
Props for that info. @ snorting it.

I think as with anything, cycling it and using it in moderation is key.
 5 years ago '06        #15
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,482 | Props total: 31 31
 refuze said:
Corporate job. I'm getting paid good money so I don't want to risk anything. I've been weed-free for 2 months now.. I can smoke again in April.
They drug test because thy don't want people who use drugs working there. Worried about jack3d showing up on a drug test yet your gonna smoke weed again after April. get your priorities straight.
 5 years ago '11        #16
PTC 136 heat pts136
space
avatar space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 623 623
another thing you guys have to understand is, when you get drug tested, the company that is hiring you has to pay for every single drug they want to test for (weed, meth, cocaine, etc)... so the more drugs they're going to test for, they more money they have to spend... and we all know companies are only trying to spend the bare minimum.

That means, they'll only be testing for the major drugs.

(I know that some people were passing around rumors that Jack3d would show up as cocaine, but that's false)
 5 years ago '04        #17
ItAlY2BkLyN 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$19,913 | Props total: 1911 1911
 PTC said:
another thing you guys have to understand is, when you get drug tested, the company that is hiring you has to pay for every single drug they want to test for (weed, meth, cocaine, etc)... so the more drugs they're going to test for, they more money they have to spend... and we all know companies are only trying to spend the bare minimum.

That means, they'll only be testing for the major drugs.

(I know that some people were passing around rumors that Jack3d would show up as cocaine, but that's false)
Exactly. Also, they may say that you need to submit to a urine, hair or blood test.

However hair and blood tests are way more expensive. Unless it's a government job, you'll be good.
 5 years ago '06        #18
StatisticZ 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,565 | Props total: 0 0
 Sammyboi22 said:
They drug test because thy don't want people who use drugs working there. Worried about jack3d showing up on a drug test yet your gonna smoke weed again after April. get your priorities straight.
This..

And honestly anything can show up on a drug test that you take. My last drug test there was false flags of PCP and weed. But they were well below the amounts that make it a "positive."

The place I get drug tested at basically does all the work for law enforcement and some federal agencies in DC. The guy who administered the test said the trace of weed was more than likely environmental, PCP was more than likely a false flag from Robitussin which he saw me drink from the bottle.

If you use certain over the counter drugs for too long it can cause a lot of false flags, so yes, I believe it could be possible tho highly unlikely. Usually there's good documentation online for stuff that may or may not cause a false flag.
 5 years ago '04        #19
refuze 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$17,231 | Props total: 3712 3712
 Sammyboi22 said:
They drug test because thy don't want people who use drugs working there. Worried about jack3d showing up on a drug test yet your gonna smoke weed again after April. get your priorities straight.
Marijuana ain't sh*t bruh.. It's not like I plan to be smacked 24/7 and going to work high as fu*k. I used to smoke heavy but when I can smoke again in April, I'm only doing it during the weekends. People who smoke weed can still function normally. I'm sure you know people who smoke and still be productive. I know my priorities, trust me.

As for the Jack3d situation, I ended up buying it. I'll see how it goes. So far I've been just putting one scoop in a water bottle but I'll be increasing my intake in the next week or so.
 5 years ago '04        #20
ItAlY2BkLyN 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$19,913 | Props total: 1911 1911
 refuze said:
Marijuana ain't sh*t bruh.. It's not like I plan to be smacked 24/7 and going to work high as fu*k. I used to smoke heavy but when I can smoke again in April, I'm only doing it during the weekends. People who smoke weed can still function normally. I'm sure you know people who smoke and still be productive. I know my priorities, trust me.

As for the Jack3d situation, I ended up buying it. I'll see how it goes. So far I've been just putting one scoop in a water bottle but I'll be increasing my intake in the next week or so.
Don't use a whole water bottle. I just fill up half a glass and stir in 1 scoop. Just drink that real quick before you go to the gym. Then use your water bottle for water.

I've increased to 2 scoops but after a month that's still really all I need.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
89 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
50 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
#hoh hof
33 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Disconnect for Free
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy