It's Official! Canibus Will Battle Dizaster Live June 10 in KOTD

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 birdman22 said:
This is huge for battle rap... N will make a lot of other people come out of retirement.. Battle rap is going to have a big year this year
 02-10-2012, 01:35 PM         #42
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-10-2012, 02:16 PM         #43
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reading through this thread like........WHAT THE fu*k ARE YALL TALKING ABOUT?!

o well, i haven't seen a battle since, "when hoes hear my rhymes they be like oooooo i wanna fu*k him, when they hear yours they be like, who?, fu*k him"
 6 years ago '11        #44
peaceg0d 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 0 0
 ahmadou1 said:
that's what they have the proving grounds for, they are building stars so when the "top guys" leave they can just replace them. Bill Collector has 200k views on his "i got the burna" video, he's gonna be a star along with john john,b magic, raw, qp, and jc. now they're puttiing together the 2012 class. URL is extremely smart
i fu*k with smack but most they new dudes is traaaaaaash man.. once all the top dudes retire its probably a wrap
 6 years ago '11        #45
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #46
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 fataldawg said:
this sh*t gonna be cray!!!!!

this prolly the first time Canibus ever stepped outside his house since like 2002

Agentzer0oo0 said:
Unless I've been out of the loop when's the last time Canibus went against somebody on some f!ght Klub type sh*t?

This is crazy
Exactly, I loved all of Canibus' old sh*t. Back when he was a beast. But hip hop and battling has evolved since the late 90's early 00's. His style of battling isn't new anymore. I honestly think Canibus is just going to embarrass himself at this point. These guys have so much arsenal against 'Bis.
 6 years ago '06        #47
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5034 5034
cant wait to hear all the jcole punchlines
 02-10-2012, 03:01 PM         #48
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 birdman22 said:
I dont know what Pen and Syd are gonna do for NY and ATL. But Drect left to make his own league and Mad Illz is running it by himself. It's going to be crazy now cause u have all these leagues and they are going to want to one up each other. Whats SMACK going to do now to one up KOTD? I'm thinking LUX VS SOLOMON. It will be the cheapest option and would be big match up
Who r u?.........otbva.com best battle discussion forum on the web
 6 years ago '09        #49
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
 PLK187 said:
man i aint tryna hear no

Im a philiosophical comical, astronomical, logical, show you what the rock'lldo 2 Popsicle and glocks for who?, u just a shock'acoon. The shakkakon hakeem olajuwon, what type of lie'ju-on, im hotta'don, the sun on farrakhan. like a follicle i'm here (hair) upon. yo chest, these rhymes i finesse with instant gratitude, the latitude of a shattern spoon turns u into a animal,all the way from saturn 2 paranamical, fukk u the azz just to show u what a f*g will do, while i'm paddin u on the back like a cannibal i'm analatical touch yo nutz just so you know that i'm grabbin u that is what a man could do. EASY!

that battle will fu*king suck. i could already hear it.
 6 years ago '06        #50
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 2667 2667
lol...no way does Dizaster win..

this sh|t will not be to a beat so Canibus already won...since he's beat selection is HORRIBLE..

but wtf is up with homies head/neck in the video?....
 6 years ago '10        #51
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 2865 2865
Been watching battles since streets corners in the early 2000s in Harlem & the Bronx & this is gonna be the biggest battle to be witnessed in history. Lot of people knock Diz, but actually he is 1 of the only 1s in the west who could give anyone (old & new) comp. I'll pay for a ticket to see him vs Canibus.

Now if Lux would just stop with the polli'n & bullsh*t & actually battle. He was without question the best (& I heard 1 of his battles off camera) but he took such a long delay off & is having such a long delay even making something etched in stone that he became his own worst enemy.

KOTD is the best battle league. sh*t, I didnt even know canadians could rap like that til I heard. There cross-branding & marketing is gonna blow any other rap league out the water. Smack...once again, his own worst enemy...had a chance to come for that #1 spot but the quality of the battles he's putting out & waiting so long to drop the battles makes them sub-par 'specially when u've heard whats gonna happen in the battle or its just over-hyped & n*ggas is spitting them quarter candy machine bars.
 6 years ago '05        #52
agentspits.com 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 746 746
Definitely a crazy look for the battle scene in general. I'm glad it's going down in LA. I will definitely be there for this sh*t!
 6 years ago '05        #53
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
i dont know who the fu*k dizaster is but canibus is fu*ked cuz theres so much ammos to be used against him.
 02-10-2012, 03:47 PM         #54
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dizaster has more balls than LL Cool J...

6 years ago '09        #55
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 316 316
tupac bak?
 6 years ago '06        #56
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
The battle is happening in June?? No ones gonna care about this sh*t by then.
 6 years ago '04        #57
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1569 1569
 S W A N said:
n*ggas still watch smack?
right now Smack/URL got all the battlers I wanna see, My issue with GT has always been the Card there's was never enough match's over there I wanted to see it would always be one or two big battles then 6 matches full of nobodies.....atleast smack is trying to do something interesting with it breading ground matchs

The only KOTD battle I've seen was Ness lee vs Loe pesci pretty good and the setup reminds me of grindtime when they were poppin' so I could see this being a huge deal....

as far as smack only having "street rappers" who gives a fu*k? bars are bars you can't say them n*ggas dont be spittin' I'm not talkin bout Goodz or Suge I mean the Elite! Rex, Ill,Hollow, Big T, Tsu them n*ggas got bars Tsu Surf vs Big T was one of the best battles I've seen in a long time

Bis vs Diz should be epic Can a n*gga get Loaded Lux vs Iron Solomon though?

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-10-2012 at 04:33 PM..
 02-10-2012, 04:30 PM         #58
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Way to many jokes on Canibus, anybody with any type of battle skills would eat him for lunch
 6 years ago '09        #59
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
KOTD fresh coast division? sh*t sounds wack
 6 years ago '08        #60
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
This will be wack as fu*k