It's Official! Canibus Will Battle Dizaster Live June 10 in KOTD

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
10114 pageviews
135 comments

DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
KOTD Presents: Dizaster vs Canibus COMING SOON

[video - click to view]

135 comments for "It's Official! Canibus Will Battle Dizaster Live June 10 in KOTD"

6 years ago '04        #2
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
This is huge for battle rap... N will make a lot of other people come out of retirement.. Battle rap is going to have a big year this year
 6 years ago '08        #3
DUCE 141 heat pts141 OP
space
space
This summer June 9th!!
 6 years ago '08        #4
DUCE 141 heat pts141 OP
space
space
 birdman22 said:
This is huge for battle rap... N will make a lot of other people come out of retirement.. Battle rap is going to have a big year this year
kotd is blowing up, with lush one under kotd does grind time even exist anymore?
 6 years ago '04        #5
birdman22 
space
space
space
I dont know what Pen and Syd are gonna do for NY and ATL. But Drect left to make his own league and Mad Illz is running it by himself. It's going to be crazy now cause u have all these leagues and they are going to want to one up each other. Whats SMACK going to do now to one up KOTD? I'm thinking LUX VS SOLOMON. It will be the cheapest option and would be big match up
 6 years ago '09        #6
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 10148 10148
SMACK still is on top b.....
 6 years ago '04        #7
birdman22 
space
space
space
Idk about that.. SMACK has bigger impact on Youtube, but I think KOTD will be much bigger. They appeal to a wider audience and they can prob get a lot of SMACK rappers back. KOTD also gets artists to support there events.
 6 years ago '09        #8
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
 birdman22 said:
Idk about that.. SMACK has bigger impact on Youtube, but I think KOTD will be much bigger. They appeal to a wider audience and they can prob get a lot of SMACK rappers back. KOTD also gets artists to support there events.
SMACK sold out Webster Hall bro, there are rappers that can't do that, then they went out of town and sold out Saint Andrews Hall. Big T vs Surf was just released and already has more views than Cortez vs Hollohan.
 6 years ago '04        #9
birdman22 
space
space
space
Again views is good and ya they did all that great.. I'm not knocking Smack I love there battles and all that, but they don't have a lot of talent. There is only so many battles they can do with what they have. Also Fresh Coast Events are huge and have a lot of people attending, plus a lot of rappers from URL wanna go to Canada to battle. Right now Smack is def on top, but I think in the long run they will have problems because they don't have much talent. The problem with Grind Time was they had so many leagues they focused on everyone and not the top guys so they left.
 6 years ago '09        #10
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
 birdman22 said:
Again views is good and ya they did all that great.. I'm not knocking Smack I love there battles and all that, but they don't have a lot of talent. There is only so many battles they can do with what they have. Also Fresh Coast Events are huge and have a lot of people attending, plus a lot of rappers from URL wanna go to Canada to battle. Right now Smack is def on top, but I think in the long run they will have problems because they don't have much talent. The problem with Grind Time was they had so many leagues they focused on everyone and not the top guys so they left.
Right but URL has the proving grounds which is bringing in new stars like Bill Collector and John John da Don. URL has been around 2.5 years and is already the biggest, if they sold webster hall out within 2 years just IMAGINE what they're gonna do in another 2 years. I like KOTD but they aren't on the same level as URL
 6 years ago '08        #11
DUCE 141 heat pts141 OP
space
space
 ahmadou1 said:
Right but URL has the proving grounds which is bringing in new stars like Bill Collector and John John da Don. URL has been around 2.5 years and is already the biggest, if they sold webster hall out within 2 years just IMAGINE what they're gonna do in another 2 years. I like KOTD but they aren't on the same level as URL
Kotd brought out drake and raekwon to their battles. Their getting big name cosigns. Now canibus battlin diz? Kotd will be huge, keep watching
 6 years ago '09        #12
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
Kotd brought out drake and raekwon to their battles. Their getting big name cosigns. Now canibus battlin diz? Kotd will be huge, keep watching
EVERYONE and their mom knows about SMACK. can kotd sell out a venue like webster hall? NO can they go out of town and sell out a large venue like st andrews hall? NO. Are they getting the type of views that url is getting? NO. Are their artists getting interviews on thisis50? NO. kotd is nice but they aren't fu*king with smack bro
 6 years ago '04        #13
birdman22 
space
space
space
Where did John John Da Don come from? Grind Time.. 90 percent of the top rappers were Grind Time rappers also the battle that put SMACK on was MATH VS REX which was suppose to be on Grind Time.. Grind Time had bad business that's something KOTD doesn't have. Look at Grind time which was run badly they were on the warp tour and some other tour which is huge, but they ran there business so bad that it went down hill. LUSH is actually good with his business and plus with the rappers they have they can go after different deals like TV n stuff.. I just think SMACK has kinda put himself in a corner because URL is strictly street rappers.
 6 years ago '04        #14
birdman22 
space
space
space
If KOTD said they had Drake coming to there event you don't think they could sell out venues? KOTD is smart in they aren't rushing and throwing big events just to throw them. That's where Grind Time went wrong they wasted money. Look at this T Rex is battling without URL. Arsenal is battling without URL. Hitman Holla is battling without URL.. What happens when all them Top guys go away they don't have many back ups.
 6 years ago '04        #15
birdman22 
space
space
space
This battle will be good because they both are similar. It will be like a Juice/Supernat battle.. The problem is i dont think there are time limits and that could hurt this battle. I think Canibus will come back hard... But idk lately he reminds me of the Ultimate Warrior just coming around to p!ss other rappers off... Even if its a wack battle its big for hip hop because it brings new fans and a lot of other names might think about battle rapping.
 6 years ago '09        #16
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
 birdman22 said:
If KOTD said they had Drake coming to there event you don't think they could sell out venues? KOTD is smart in they aren't rushing and throwing big events just to throw them. That's where Grind Time went wrong they wasted money. Look at this T Rex is battling without URL. Arsenal is battling without URL. Hitman Holla is battling without URL.. What happens when all them Top guys go away they don't have many back ups.
that's what they have the proving grounds for, they are building stars so when the "top guys" leave they can just replace them. Bill Collector has 200k views on his "i got the burna" video, he's gonna be a star along with john john,b magic, raw, qp, and jc. now they're puttiing together the 2012 class. URL is extremely smart
 6 years ago '09        #17
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
 birdman22 said:
Where did John John Da Don come from? Grind Time.. 90 percent of the top rappers were Grind Time rappers also the battle that put SMACK on was MATH VS REX which was suppose to be on Grind Time.. Grind Time had bad business that's something KOTD doesn't have. Look at Grind time which was run badly they were on the warp tour and some other tour which is huge, but they ran there business so bad that it went down hill. LUSH is actually good with his business and plus with the rappers they have they can go after different deals like TV n stuff.. I just think SMACK has kinda put himself in a corner because URL is strictly street rappers.
When f!ght klub was on tv what type of rappers did they have??? the most viewed battles in history had what type of content??? Street sh*t is what people watch battles for, nobody wants to hear jokes and that crazy stuff
 6 years ago '04        #18
birdman22 
space
space
space
They got talent and ya Bill Collector will be huge, but when them other names coming up will never be as big as MATH and Conceited.. Plus John John raps everywhere hes not strictly URL. Also with contracts like Battle America your seeing rappers like T-Rex going to other leagues. Also Arsenal has his own league. The thing that makes KOTD different is they are in CANADA so its a new market for a lot of rappers. They had DNA, Cortez, (Clips, Verb, and other wanna go out there) So they can sell records outside of America. I don't really seeing any league as being better then the other because the talent will go from league to league.
 6 years ago '04        #19
birdman22 
space
space
space
Hollow, Conceited, Arsenal, Verb, Cortez, DNA, and others were made in Grind Time. The only reason URL got them is because of money so once KOTD generates money a lot of rappers will wanna go there. Even Hollow wanted to go back to GT to battle. You don't think people will wanna battle on the same card as Canibus?
 6 years ago '09        #20
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
 birdman22 said:
They got talent and ya Bill Collector will be huge, but when them other names coming up will never be as big as MATH and Conceited.. Plus John John raps everywhere hes not strictly URL. Also with contracts like Battle America your seeing rappers like T-Rex going to other leagues. Also Arsenal has his own league. The thing that makes KOTD different is they are in CANADA so its a new market for a lot of rappers. They had DNA, Cortez, (Clips, Verb, and other wanna go out there) So they can sell records outside of America. I don't really seeing any league as being better then the other because the talent will go from league to league.
right but stylistically the street rappers will always be on smack, they'll go up to kotd for a battle or 2 but smack is where they will stay. that Battle America sh*t will die down soon enough cuz that dude is just throwing money around with no real plan. Smack DVD got smack a lot of different connects within the industry and you'll see a lot of different partnerships with smack here in the near future probably, overall kotd has their fans and url has theirs, it's just URL's will always be bigger because their genre is more entertaining by most people's opinions
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago