most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #261
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
 Sac-Town said:
i'ma DL the game later so if i hear it i'ma let you know
Good looking out, much appreciated
 6 years ago '05        #262
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
i'll post the links in this thread when they pop up too, in case anybody else wanna get it
 6 years ago '09        #263
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19321 19321
 Sac-Town said:
well the Kings players are the reason why OKC lost. Westbrook could've turned the ball over 10 times in the last minute but it doesn't mean sh*t if the kings don't score off those turnovers
I'm not taking anything away anything from the Kings you guys won...OKC problem like it's always been it executing down the stretch honestly only way i see OKC going to the next level where they'll have a chance to win a title is if they replace their head coach imo WCF is their ceiling with him as head coach as crucial as Westbrook turnovers were Brooks lineup and plays down the stretch also cost OKC the win.
 02-10-2012, 01:03 AM         #264
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga shaq with that sock
 6 years ago '04        #265
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,266 | Props total: 2837 2837
TNT clowning with Lebron sh*t again!
 6 years ago '04        #266
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,266 | Props total: 2837 2837
Queen Latifah cuttin this n*gga hair! aahahaha
 6 years ago '10        #267
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 6235 6235
kings are 4 games behind the 8th seed for playoffs.
 6 years ago '05        #268
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #269
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
ah...just got back from the game...what great atmosphere...felt like the good ol days...there was a dude right by us dressed as the LMFAO dude and dancing with a sign up....the people around us were awesome...funny and loud fans, loved it!....

As far as the game goes..we actually played pretty average...didn't look good at all in my opinion, but we also got screwed on at least 3 calls (like usual, that's not shocking at all, Kings fans are used to it)...the fact of the matter is we have now defeated the best teams in the league:

Lakers, check.
Blazers, check.
Spurs, check.
Thunder, check.

Kings didn't play great at all and Marcus, Reke, did not play up to their standards AT ALL I mean Thornton has an off game by his standards, until the last 2 minutes where he made the 2 huge 3's...our bench didn't come through at all either so the fact that we beat a great Thunder team just shows that we can run with ANY team in the league and if we stop losing to teams like the weak a.ss Twolves, Warriors, etc we'll be fine and improve tremendously....I am liking Smart he makes good substitutions and plays the right matchups (he had Isaiah on Westbrook and Hayes on Durant for a few minutes, saw the mismatches and subbed in the proper match-ups immediately..he's great at adjusting.

Overall good game and GREAT old school Sac atmosphere..lets keep this going (we've won 4 of our last 5, should be 5 for 5 but we had a huge off-game vs the Wolves, and still almost left with another road W, but came 1 Donta 3 short at the buzzer.....lets keep it up Sactown, I think tonight showed the nation what the team TRULY means to Sac....

WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!......WHOOP DAT a.ss for another 30 years!..
 6 years ago '11        #270
gOomba4lyfe 6 heat pts
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
^^ man i really hope the team can keep it up! they've been showing alot more energy and enthusiasm out there lately and its been showing up in W's
 6 years ago '04        #271
space
space
Like I said man we didn't even play great at ALL tonight...average at best, defensively and offensively and still beat the "best" team in the league...although I still believe OKC is the most overrated team in the league....Grant said on his show that OKC would easily beat Lakers, or Spurs in a series....I highly, highly, doubt that....IMO Lakers and/or Spurs would beat OKC in a series.....I even think the Blazers and Nuggets and Clippers could beat them too, the West is WIDE open this year, no DOMINANT super team..

Bottom line is Kings can beat ANYONE on ANY night....we just need CONSISTENCY, and we are def progressing into the right direction, and tonight the entire nation saw that....we love this team and they love the city and the support....this will be a long relationship....stay salty Seattle fans, and stay mad, oh and stay misinformed...HAH!..
 6 years ago '05        #272
space
space
^yea it really goes to show you what hard work can do, i mean like you said we didnt play great but our hustle & hard work won us that game
 6 years ago '05        #273
space
space
Language : English
Source : NBA ILP HD Rip
Ripper : kcplayoffs

Size : 2.22 GB
Format : MKV
Resolution : 1280x720

Video : H.264, 2800 Kbps @ 29.97 fps
Audio : AAC, 128 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #274
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19321 19321
 Franchise08 said:
Like I said man we didn't even play great at ALL tonight...average at best, defensively and offensively and still beat the "best" team in the league...although I still believe OKC is the most overrated team in the league....Grant said on his show that OKC would easily beat Lakers, or Spurs in a series....I highly, highly, doubt that....IMO Lakers and/or Spurs would beat OKC in a series.....I even think the Blazers and Nuggets and Clippers could beat them too, the West is WIDE open this year, no DOMINANT super team..

Bottom line is Kings can beat ANYONE on ANY night....we just need CONSISTENCY, and we are def progressing into the right direction, and tonight the entire nation saw that....we love this team and they love the city and the support....this will be a long relationship....stay salty Seattle fans, and stay mad, oh and stay misinformed...HAH!..
I disagree imo Clippers (CP3 is a problem), Dallas (when Dirk get's it together), and Grizzlies (If Zach is good come playoff time) have the best chance to beat OKC in a 7 game series no way Lakers or Spurs beat OKC in 7 games...Blazers have a chance but too inconsistent and Nuggets although imo will have a real great regular season record i don't think their style of play will translate well in the playoffs i think they'll be exposed come playoff time. IMO OKC are gonna be in WCF again.
 6 years ago '04        #275
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
OKC gotta start slowing it down against the other young teams that can run with them

their defense isn't good...Perkins is a waste of space really

the lakers would beat them in a series with the way they're playing...they'd run the spurs
 6 years ago '04        #276
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
OKC gotta start slowing it down against the other young teams that can run with them

their defense isn't good...Perkins is a waste of space really

the lakers would beat them in a series with the way they're playing...they'd run the spurs
Agree 100%...probably the most overrated C in the league..people were acting like Boston was screwed w/o him and that OKC would be the best team in the world w/ him...he doesn't do sh*t....on O he's complete doo doo..on D he's decent, but that is it...he is, literally, a waste of space.
 6 years ago '05        #277
space
space
 Franchise08 said:
Agree 100%...probably the most overrated C in the league..people were acting like Boston was screwed w/o him and that OKC would be the best team in the world w/ him...he doesn't do sh*t....on O he's complete doo doo..on D he's decent, but that is it...he is, literally, a waste of space.
kind of like Outlaw...
 6 years ago '05        #278
space
space
 adam1122 said:
Anyone know that name of that song that was playing in the background after the Kings were awarded the ball on the westbrook turnover? I can't remember the name of it for the life of me

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #279
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Good game last night Sac :applause: had me up late has hell watchin westcoast games lol
 02-10-2012, 11:18 AM         #280
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rusell westbrick once again trying to be derrick rose, dude your are a point guard!!!

3 a.ssists??? 26 shot attempts???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago