Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
red sox lost
 6 years ago '04        #82
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,644 | Props total: 13029 13029
Buster Olney = The New Peter Gammons
 6 years ago '08        #83
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,238 | Props total: 13600 13600
I think this is the year the phillies start falling off braves will win the division cuz of their pitching imo barring a major collapse of course mets will struggle but not as bad as people think if we end up with 70+ wins id consider that a good year phillies will finish 2nd win the wild card and marlins/nats will battle 4 3rd place maybe even the 2nd wild card
 6 years ago '08        #84
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,238 | Props total: 13600 13600
 YoDoods said:
The cardinals have some ??'s though My biggest question is what are they going to do with out Pujols? they will probably throw holliday/berkman back to back and while dangerous....
They got beltran who isn't pujols but dudes a beast at busch stadium I think the cards will be fine on a sidenote does the the 2 wild card teams n playoffs start next year???
 02-09-2012, 07:56 PM         #85
RandyWave17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mets... Believe :celebrate0:
 6 years ago '04        #86
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 741 741
 dj ac said:
They got beltran who isn't pujols but dudes a beast at busch stadium I think the cards will be fine on a sidenote does the the 2 wild card teams n playoffs start next year???
Completely forgot about Beltran. Yikes thats an injury prone outfield but still pretty damn good.
 6 years ago '04        #87
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Kevin said:
Sorry, where does that say he's not gonna be healthy?

What about his 11-straight 10-win & 200+ inning seasons?
10 wins is something to be proud about? Sure he'll stay healthy but again, as previously stated, he's not a pitcher I'd fear facing as a Braves fan.

It's not like when the Phillies added Lee & had Halladay.
 6 years ago '09        #88
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
 Dangerously said:
Votto is on MVP watch
Too bad the organization ain't going to drop $100 mil on him, last time we did that, is when we got Griffey for the Mariners, and you see how that turned out, 1 healthy season pitching done came up though, let Volquez walk, dude was the most inconsistent pitcher I ever seen, gets blown up in the first 2-3 innings, then looks like a Ace in the remainder of the game.
 6 years ago '04        #89
space
space
 Kevin said:
I see you're still ignoring the healthy statement......
I still see you're stuck on the one statement. You're basically Stunna Junior though so why would I expect anything else. I'm sure you'll join the ignore list shortly.
 6 years ago '06        #90
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
because the Rays are trending better than the Sox
what the fu*k is that even supposed to mean? These twitter queens are pathetic with their hash tags and constant references to tweets.

Sox have to show me something this year and the fans need to start supporting the Sox a little more rather than trashing guys that don't do well out of the gate. Only really special players respond to negative pressure and especially when they have a lot of new guys in a demanding city it's not the best way to start off the year, like last year getting on Crawford got in his head a little bit I think.
 6 years ago '10        #91
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1950 1950
 Dangerously said:

[pic - click to view]

Pitchers and Catchers are about to report, so it's as good a time as any for us to predict how the 2012 season is going to play out in the STANDINGS ONLY.

National League West

1. San Francisco Giants
2. Arizona Diamondbacks
3. Colorado Rockies
4. Los Angeles Dodgers
5. San Diego Padres

I picked the San Francisco Giants to win this Division because they should've won the divison last year. A healthy crew of Diamondbacks held together by the guidance of Kirk Gibson, the Dbacks took advantage of a severely underwhelming National League West and coasted to the postseason. The Diamondbacks late July swing from 4 games out to their September dominance where they finished 8 games ahead can be attributed to their soft schedule going into the postseason. From game 100 to game 162 they only faced one team who would go onto the postseason (Phillies) and they lost that series.

So don't act so surprised when I expect that the improvements the Giants have made along with a healthy 1-4 starting rotation would give them those eight games back from the Diamondbacks. If the Local Rock Cod Taco from Tacolicious could help The Freak get back into form, that may be all the Giants need to make another trip to the postseason this year. Don't forget, Buster Posey is back too, if he can bring the power the Giants were missing last year, it'll be hard for the Diamondbacks to walk all over them like they did last season. I think the Dodgers are still mired in ownership woes which means their roster isn't as tight as it could be. The loss of Hiroki Kuroda won't help them either. Kershaw is still king, but Billingsly and Lilly have to step up this year if they're going to get out of the funk they're in. The Rockies got bit by the injury bug as well and the Padres are just dreadful, but with the Padres drawing top billing in Keith Law's 2012 farm list, they're going to be a team to watch.

National League Central

1. St. Louis Cardinals
2. Cincinatti Reds
3. Milwaukee Brewers
4. Pittsburgh Pirates
5. Chicago Cubs
6. Houston Astros

Wainwright is back. How much is back? We'll find out in camp, but if you add Carpenter and possibly Oswalt into the mix, how do you not give the Cards the edge in this division? Having a rotation that rivals the Phillies and the Giants will give the Cards the edge they need to hold off the Reds, Brews and Pirates. I think the Brewers are going to feel the absence of Prince and Braun for the first 50 games of the season. When Braun is back, who knows if his presence in the lineup will be enough to overcome the Cards rotation. I've put them behind the Reds because I don't know if they'll be able to outpace the Reds like they did last year. I like the addition of Latos for the Reds, but I'm not sure if the rotations can keep the runs down enough for the team to put ticks in the win column. What I do know is the Pirates, Cubs and Astros haven't done a thing to put faith in them going above the bottom half of this division. The top half is anything but sure in my opinion though.

National League East

1. Philadelphia Phillies
2. Miami Marlins
3. Atlanta Braves
4. Washington Nationals
5. New York Mets

Mets lost Not out of hate obviously, but I'm putting the Mets in the cellar because they're still a work in progress. Same with the Nats. They're taking the long term approach and building their franchise from the ground up. I think they're going to be two formidable squads for bottom dwellers, but I don't see how they top the Braves, Marlins and Phillies.

Braves fans will have my neck for this, but I think the Marlins have done enough with their team to make a way for themselves into the postseason in 2012. They're going to get a boost of confidence from their new park and a swift kick in the pants from their new skipper. A healthy Josh Johnson, Mark Buehrle combo, a sane Zambrano and Heath Bell closing for them gives the Marlins a huge upgrade on the mound for 2012. If Hanley can get his head in the game, they're going to have one of the best top to bottom lineups in Major League Baseball. Those two developments are more than enough to put the Marlins above the Braves.

The Braves don't really have an issue with the mound even though they're practically pushing Jair Jurrjens out the door right now. Kimbrel was a beast and their bullpen can be on when it's on. The lineup doesn't do anything for me side by side with the Marlins. the 2-4 spots are hemorrhaging strikeouts and I don't see that changing, Uggla has always struck out more than 120 times in a full season, Freeman could reduce his strikeouts but I still don't see how that lineup bests the Marlins, especially if Lomo and Stanton both improve this year.

American League West

1. Los Angeles Angels
2. Texas Rangers
3. Seattle Mariners
4. Oakland Athletics

I'm uneasy about this. I'm uneasy about this because I think the Angels are a fraud and the Rangers could still the best team in the American League. I think the Angels are a fraud because their bullpen after Walden is built to fail. The big difference is the Angels have taken their ace and have added Pujols. Kendrys is back, Borjos will improve and who knows, Vernon Wells could even see a renaissance himself. The reason why I'm putting the Angels over the Rangers is the fact that they are made a little less fraudulent by their 1-5 rotation being better than the Rangers and the combination of Pujols, Hunter and Morales will be very unmovable if they're all healthy. Doesn't mean the Rangers will be that much worse, but there's a lot of question marks when it comes to pitching, especially Yu Darvish. You can't simply give the Rangers the division after losing CJ Wilson to the Angels. The Rangers won't be terrible by a long shot, but the 10 game chasm that separated the two squads will be erased really quick and it'll be an interesting 62 game stretch from July-September.

American League Central

1. Detroit Tigers
2. Chicago White Sox
3. Cleveland Indians
4. Kansas City Royals
5. Minnesota Twins

The Tigers are running away with this division, there's no 15 game swing residing in the clubhouses in Chicago or Cleveland that could overcome Detroit's rotation, bullpen or lineup. The White Sox have all the potential with DeAza in the lineup. If Adam Dunn can shake it off and get his production up at the plate, the White Sox will have a scary 1-4 in the lineup. Buehrle is gone leaving the rotation uninteresting, but if the White Sox can cultivate runs they might be able to outlast the Indians this season. The Royals look good and are the s3xy pick to jump up and take second in the Central, but I don't think it's going to happen yet. Twins are a good team in the position of a really, really bad team. I'm not sure what it's going to take to get them back to prominence, but the Tigers aren't going anywhere for a long time.

American League East

1. New York Yankees
2. Boston Red Sox
3. Tampa Bay Rays
4. Toronto Blue Jays
5. Baltimore Orioles

I can't talk about this division without being a homer, so i'll keep it brief. I have a hard time with the Sox and Rays just because the Rays are trending better than the Sox, I just think the Sox two biggest disappointments, Lackey and Papelbon are on the shelf and gone respectively. This could pave the way for the Sox to make their way to the Postseason this year. The Rays won't be bad by any means, but I think you give the edge to the Sox. Toronto isn't there yet, Orioles will continue to play spoiler.
agree 100%
 02-09-2012, 10:07 PM         #92
SteveSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
what the fu*k is that even supposed to mean? These twitter queens are pathetic with their hash tags and constant references to tweets.
Are you slow?
 02-09-2012, 10:10 PM         #93
SteveSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe this idiot thinks that "trending" only applies to Twitter.
 6 years ago '08        #94
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,729 | Props total: 8954 8954
 beantown said:

Sox have to show me something this year and the fans need to start supporting the Sox a little more rather than trashing guys that don't do well out of the gate. Only really special players respond to negative pressure and especially when they have a lot of new guys in a demanding city it's not the best way to start off the year, like last year getting on Crawford got in his head a little bit I think.

well brah i think he means that their stock is trending in an upward fashion. hes probably referring to their talent, ill let him answer that

i dont think it was twitter related. i do hate twitter but i highly doubt it was
 02-09-2012, 10:57 PM         #95
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:

You do realize the word trending existed way before twitter, right?

When I say "trending", I mean a vague projection of the state of the franchise beyond this season.

The Rays have the number 2 farm system, the Sox are 18th. The Sox are getting older and the Rays are getting younger. So when I say trending, I mean the Rays have the future ability to field a better team when you consider the existing contracts and farm systems. This doesn't account for any free agent signings.

But you think I'm a twitter queen. Cute.
 6 years ago '04        #96
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,644 | Props total: 13029 13029
 Kevin said:
I guess I'm "stuck" on that argument, cause I'm still waiting for a logical reason as to why after 11 straight 200+ inning seasons, he's "injury prone" all the sudden
he called you stunna jr. because you pointed out how stupid his a.ss was
 6 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 Kevin said:
I guess I'm "stuck" on that argument, cause I'm still waiting for a logical reason as to why after 11 straight 200+ inning seasons, he's "injury prone" all the sudden
Because at 33 years old, and eleven seasons in the major I would expect him to start to break down a bit. He's never had a major injury and maybe I feel like 33 years old isn't that young for a pitcher, but that's because a lot of teams have 21, 22 and 23 year olds pitching now. I thought he's been injured before. Guess I was wrong. I still don't think he's bringing a lot to the Marlins.

Furthermore, Carlos Zambrano brings even less. He's a head case.

Again, as a Braves fan, Halladay-Lee-Hamels scares me more than Johnson-Buehrle-Zambrano (who won't be the #3).
 6 years ago '04        #98
space
space
 Dangerously said:
The Rays have the number 2 farm system, the Sox are 18th. The Sox are getting older and the Rays are getting younger. So when I say trending, I mean the Rays have the future ability to field a better team when you consider the existing contracts and farm systems. This doesn't account for any free agent signings.
If the Rays actually decided they wanted to spend SOME money they could be a great team. Their farm depth is going to keep them relevant for a long time but if they signed a few players, they could be even better.

I barely ever watch the Rays. I didn't watch a lot of baseball last summer. I was busy with sh*t. I'll have to watch more this summer if I can
 6 years ago '06        #99
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Illuminati said:
well brah i think he means that their stock is trending in an upward fashion. hes probably referring to their talent, ill let him answer that

i dont think it was twitter related. i do hate twitter but i highly doubt it was
I didn't know the TS actually wrote it, now I kinda feel like a douche for trashing him since he probably took a decent amount of time writing that out. Nonetheless I only read the AL east and it was frivolous c*ntiness. "the rays are trending better" it just screams casual fan who is one of those d-bags who puts their life on twitter.
 6 years ago '10        #100
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
damn im ready for baseball season
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy