Kobe Bryant: LeBron James Would Be the Ideal Teammate

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-09-2012, 05:51 PM         #61
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sidekicks don't put up near 25 points and 5 a.ssists per game...... Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Kobe put up those kind of numbers when he was paired up with Shaq? Shaq and Kobe where a great duo no doubt about it, but none of them where second to each other, they all contributed in different ways... the only people who care who is second or first are the people who don't talk about basketball seriously in general, Why do you think Kobe is considered to be one of the greatest players of all time? Pippen was the greatest sidekick of all time but you don't see people putting him in the Top 10 of all-time, Kobe is and has broken many records, during his time with Shaq if I remember correctly he did some extraordinary things, like this

[video - click to view]

, now you tell me if this resemble's a sidekick .
 02-09-2012, 05:55 PM         #62
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
he'll show Lebron how to win

9 years deep and no rings "king" james?
90 million dollars before his rookie season.........you think he give a fu*k about a ring?
 6 years ago '05        #63
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
GOATS Know who to have as their pippen.....

6 years ago '04        #64
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,491 | Props total: 6434 6434
 KingKobraAtlant said:
Put Kobe and LeBron together, and the rest of the NBA will be locked out. No chance in hell would anyone else win.
It can happen in 2014 if LeBron turns down his player option
 02-09-2012, 06:08 PM         #65
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
90 million dollars before his rookie season.........you think he give a fu*k about a ring?
Are you Lebron's account manager? Do you know all of his earnings? This poster should be automatically disqualified from this discussion.
 6 years ago '04        #66
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 NotInThisTown said:
Sidekicks don't put up near 25 points and 5 a.ssists per game...... Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Kobe put up those kind of numbers when he was paired up with Shaq? Shaq and Kobe where a great duo no doubt about it, but none of them where second to each other, they all contributed in different ways... the only people who care who is second or first are the people who don't talk about basketball seriously in general, Why do you think Kobe is considered to be one of the greatest players of all time? Pippen was the greatest sidekick of all time but you don't see people putting him in the Top 10 of all-time, Kobe is and has broken many records, during his time with Shaq if I remember correctly he did some extraordinary things, like this , now you tell me if this resemble's a sidekick .
Had the scowl going on at 4:25
 6 years ago '10        #67
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 206 MrSonics said:
cuz he will pass the ball up and stay quiet in the 4th
good point

6 years ago '09        #68
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,204 | Props total: 8942 8942
why is this f*ggot in like every article after his divorce?
 6 years ago '04        #69
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
kobe throwin out subliminals
 02-09-2012, 06:23 PM         #70
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
Had the scowl going on at 4:25
Quite remarkable isn't it? He was really c*cky back then, but the game speaks for itself, as long as you have game you can be as c*cky as you want to be, don't you agree?
 6 years ago '06        #71
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Nate187um said:
shaq = 0/1 in the finals before kobe....never even winning a game in the finals, 1-0 after kobe

kobe = 2-1 after shaq & he's not even finished

SP I think not

who are we kidding here?
 02-09-2012, 06:46 PM         #72
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PG-13 said:

who are we kidding here?
Please tell me with actual facts to back you up on how he is done, or are you implying something else? Kobe had a stretch of 40+ points awhile back didn't he? He shot the ball pretty good too, he isn't done at all, he just needs a better bench and he is set.
 6 years ago '05        #73
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
damn n*ggas really will twist anything ppl say lol U do know the Big O is one of the greatest players to ever walk this earth rite. lol @ calling LBJ big o is a diss everyone skip bayless now man ha ha Bron is best player in the league look what he did with bum a.ss cavs u know what he could do with kobe mannnnnnnnn
 02-09-2012, 10:12 PM         #74
Sole Rocka23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe right tho. He see's how easy d wade got it
 6 years ago '11        #75
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,227 | Props total: 24719 24719
So has it occured to yall that maybe just maybe, shaq and kobes success with each other was because of each other?? Kobes outside game meant teams couldnt just double shaq all day long and vice versa. Seriously do yall even play b-ball? Its a TEAM SPORT. Kobe has 5 rings as a part of the lakers TEAM. Saw the same stupid a.ss argument in espn comments the other day. Nobody, no matter how talented, wins with out either a) some other all time greats ex .bird, magic, jordan, isaiah, west, russell, etc. or one all time great with lots of really good supporting players ex dirk, tim duncan or c) a great all around team with no star ex the pistons in 04. so lets stop with the rings argument. Lebron not having rings is his fault no doubt but at the same time the front office in cleveland should be ashamed.
 6 years ago '04        #76
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11413 11413
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at people finding a way to hate on this statement.

Bunch of 16-18 year olds in this thread.
 6 years ago '05        #77
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 The Rhyming Ape said:
So has it occured to yall that maybe just maybe, shaq and kobes success with each other was because of each other?? Kobes outside game meant teams couldnt just double shaq all day long and vice versa. Seriously do yall even play b-ball? Its a TEAM SPORT. Kobe has 5 rings as a part of the lakers TEAM. Saw the same stupid a.ss argument in espn comments the other day. Nobody, no matter how talented, wins with out either a) some other all time greats ex .bird, magic, jordan, isaiah, west, russell, etc. or one all time great with lots of really good supporting players ex dirk, tim duncan or c) a great all around team with no star ex the pistons in 04. so lets stop with the rings argument. Lebron not having rings is his fault no doubt but at the same time the front office in cleveland should be ashamed.
Finally an intelligent post on BX.....

i never though i'd see the day again.......

6 years ago '07        #78
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 RMG 007 said:
So shooting the ball in the 4th is now a "god-given" ability?

n*gga lebron closed out the bulls series by shooting the ball in the 4th...

It's also funny you say Lebron isn't a scorer yet he has the same numbers or even better numbers then Wade or Kobe, while putting up more a.ssists and rebounds.

I swear you're a troll, you're the same dude that said having shane battier on your team=more rings then having lebron...
i never heard of u but dog tell me this....what is Lebrons go-to move? How an he get buckets if the refs are not blowing the whistle?

After you answer that realize that you have the answer.
 6 years ago '10        #79
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 181 181
Kobe and LeBron would be lethal. He would tell LeBron "For the first 3 quarters do your King sh*t but in the 4th it's Mamba time" They would win more rings than Bill Russell. Kobe is a winner and not afraid to be honest, he wouldn't allow that choking sh*t. LeBron would be like "Yes Mr. Bryant"

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 02-09-2012 at 11:14 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #80
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 181 181
 Cambury said:
i never heard of u but dog tell me this....what is Lebrons go-to move? How an he get buckets if the refs are not blowing the whistle?

After you answer that realize that you have the answer.
"The hate is swelling in you now"

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy