The game with the greatest ending of all time as voted on by gamers is...

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4008 4008
 Da Ill One said:
So you've never watched ANY movie or played ANY game and said hmm that was a wierd design choice or story choice, I would have done this or that differently? why have game or movie reviewers then? shut your close minded a.ss up
But he IS kinda right though.
 6 years ago '04        #22
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Storchaveli said:
But he IS kinda right though.
How so...

just because someone plays a game and says (For example and if this sh*t really happens then Holy fu*k i'm gonna get my psychic on)... but if someone says "Why the fu*k did they have Desmond k!ll Ezio & Altair in AC 3? I would have done it this way" as a gamer and fan of something we don't have a right to say what we would have liked to see happen?

how you going to get your period on the keyboard and act all high and mighty about someone for saying what they didn't like about something that's their opinion? And that wasn't directed at you Storch
 6 years ago '10        #23
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21125 21125
 DominationCM said:
I just love how mothafu*kas critique how bad sh*t is like they can do it better. This is happening more in BX, I swear All the greatest game ideas come from the intellectual minds in BX. We got the best and brightest most innovative ground breaking, earth shattering, next level ideas all in BX Gaming section. The only thing about it is none of these powerful minds has done a fu*king thing to put any of these innovative ideas to fu*king work. And then on flip side they actually critique mothafu*kas who have. WOW!! In another thread you actually got these mothafu*kas giving career advice to Dave Jaffe
There's always that one person....always.
 02-09-2012, 01:20 PM         #24
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ODD WORLD ENDINGS are highly underrated
 6 years ago '04        #25
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
its voted by gamers, black ops has alot more gamers than any other games....
 6 years ago '11        #26
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Da Ill One said:
So you've never watched ANY movie or played ANY game and said hmm that was a wierd design choice or story choice, I would have done this or that differently? why have game or movie reviewers then? shut your close minded a.ss up
DIO you miss me with this sh*t homeboy. I'm might be the most opened minded dude in bx. I'm on the side of the industry I got they back because I realise how great full I am. Mothafu*kas in here act like the industry owes there shiftless a.sses something. So yeah it does bothers me when I see these same shiftless, no idea having mothafu*kas give Dave Jaffe advice. This man gave us GOW yet they post sh*t acting like they know what his next career move should be or what kind of games he should make. People in here critiqued Blacks Ops ending and at first I thought its a matter of opinion but then I started thinking Black Ops is a commercial success sold millions. Who the hell are you to trash and fu*king critique the ending, like you could it better. Let me play a game that they made then I compare the two and I'll trash and criticise there ending, but wait they dont have one. Stop fu*king complaining and be greatfull cause they cant do a better job. Thats the sh*t I'm on homeboy.
 6 years ago '05        #27
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Da Ill One said:
How so...

just because someone plays a game and says (For example and if this sh*t really happens then Holy fu*k i'm gonna get my psychic on)... but if someone says "Why the fu*k did they have Desmond k!ll Ezio & Altair in AC 3?
I take it you didn't finish Revelations?
 6 years ago '04        #28
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
Castlevania: LoS have a better ending than that & even I don't think its the greatest ending of all time.
 6 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 DominationCM said:
DIO you miss me with this sh*t homeboy. I'm might be the most opened minded dude in bx. I'm on the side of the industry I got they back because I realise how great full I am. Mothafu*kas in here act like the industry owes there shiftless a.sses something. So yeah it does bothers me when I see these same shiftless, no idea having mothafu*kas give Dave Jaffe advice. This man gave us GOW yet they post sh*t acting like they know what his next career move should be or what kind of games he should make. People in here critiqued Blacks Ops ending and at first I thought its a matter of opinion but then I started thinking Black Ops is a commercial success sold millions. Who the hell are you to trash and fu*king critique the ending, like you could it better. Let me play a game that they made then I compare the two and I'll trash and criticise there ending, but wait they dont have one. Stop fu*king complaining and be greatfull cause they cant do a better job. Thats the sh*t I'm on homeboy.

How do you know nobody in here can make a better game? you don't know everyone's life or situation is the sh*t i'm on...

And Jaffe made ONE fu*kING G REAT Game...this is also the same guy who brought us Calling us Cars...remember that game? yeah it sucked... Twisted Metal is in the Good category...so he's 1/3 on GREAT game making when he was director...and God of War wasn't even his own idea...his friend who worked with him at SSM came up with the general premise of it and Jaffe helped mold it into what it is... he just put it together cohesively... so he doesn't even get full credit for that really...

in MY opinion Bioshock 1 is the greatest game of all time...and I still think there's a couple small things I perosnally would have done differently to make it even better...did I make the game? no of course not...could I have? yeah i could have programmed it

And sales has NOTHING to do with how good the ending is in someone's opinion...Black ops could have sold three copies in total if the ending sucked in my opinion i'll say it sucked, if it sold 30 billion copies and the ending sucked then i'll say the ending sucks...just because it sells alot doens't keep it covered form criticism... so again why even have game reviewers, they bascially do what you are btiching about...

and again like I asked you before which you haven't answered... YOU have never played ANY game or watched ANY movie or Listened to ANY music album or song and thought you would do this or that differently, just as a fan in general because in YOUR opinion it would be a better game/movie/ or album....

Last edited by Da Ill One; 02-09-2012 at 01:51 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
I take it you didn't finish Revelations?
No I haven't but like I said just an exmple it's the only thing I could think of at the time lol...
 6 years ago '11        #31
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1192 1192
New generation LOST HEAVILY.
 6 years ago '11        #32
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
How do you know nobody in here can make a better game? you don't know everyone's life or situation is the sh*t i'm on...

And Jaffe made ONE fu*kING G REAT Game...this is also the same guy who brought us Calling us Cars...remember that game? yeah it sucked... Twisted Metal is in the Good category...so he's 1/3 on GREAT game making when he was director...and God of War wasn't even his own idea...his friend who worked with him at SSM came up with the general premise of it and Jaffe helped mold it into what it is... he just put it together cohesively... so he doesn't even get full credit for that really...

in MY opinion Bioshock 1 is the greatest game of all time...and I still think there's a couple small things I perosnally would have done differently to make it even better...did I make the game? no of course not...could I have? yeah i could have programmed it

And sales has NOTHING to do with how good the ending is in someone's opinion...Black ops could have sold three copies in total if the ending sucked in my opinion i'll say it sucked, if it sold 30 billion copies and the ending sucked then i'll say the ending sucks...just because it sells alot doens't keep it covered form criticism... so again why even have game reviewers, they bascially do what you are btiching about...

and again like I asked you before which you haven't answered... YOU have never played ANY game or watched ANY movie or Listened to ANY music album or song and thought you would do this or that differently, just as a fan in general because in YOUR opinion it would be a better game/movie/ or album....
Of course I critiqued games I'm a gamer but I done wit the constant hating thats all people do. Jaffe got 3 games thats 3 more than I got and one of them a fu*king masterpiece.
I ve not purchased a.ssassins Creed 2 the ending in one of this series I didnt like. a.ssassins Creed 1 ending or cut off was sorry so i didnt purchase 2 because of 1 I didnt like it. So there you go DIO an example that proves you ending affecting sale theory wrong. I cant be the only who felt this way about it. Money matters in gaming industry it ALWAYS will, unfortunately for us QUALITY WONT!! I'm done criticising the people who make great games.
 6 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 DominationCM said:
Of course I critiqued games I'm a gamer but I done wit the constant hating thats all people do. Jaffe got 3 games thats 3 more than I got and one of them a fu*king masterpiece.
I ve not purchased a.ssassins Creed 2 the ending in one of this series I didnt like. a.ssassins Creed 1 ending or cut off was sorry so i didnt purchase 2 because of 1 I didnt like it. So there you go DIO an example that proves you ending affecting sale theory wrong. I cant be the only who felt this way about it. Money matters in gaming industry it ALWAYS will, unfortunately for us QUALITY WONT!! I'm done criticising the people who make great games.
So you didn't buy part 2 because you didn't like the ending to 1... oh but you said people can't critique other people... that's called a "HYPOCRITE"... and how does that prove anything wrong?... i'm saying just because a game sells alot it doesn't mean the ending is good or that it shouldn't be criticised...

so then by your logic of the "sales thing" you have 632 posts...so those are sales you've sodl those posts... so you can't say anything about anyone else's post that has more than you because obviously they've made more than you have..

Jaffe made 3 games you haven't... i've made thousands of posts on here you haven't...so you can't say anything about any of my posts or anyone else's posts by that logic...

so what's it gonna be? you gonna unwad your panties or you gonna play nice?

Last edited by Da Ill One; 02-09-2012 at 02:22 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #34
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Da Ill One said:
So you didn't buy part 2 because you didn't like the ending to 1... oh but you said people can't critique other people... that's called a "HYPOCRITE"...
dude really doesn't know wtf he's saying
 6 years ago '06        #35
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25744 25744
better the heavy rain??? HEAVY RAIN???
 6 years ago '07        #36
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1090 1090
 DominationCM said:
I just love how mothafu*kas critique how bad sh*t is like they can do it better. This is happening more in BX, I swear All the greatest game ideas come from the intellectual minds in BX. We got the best and brightest most innovative ground breaking, earth shattering, next level ideas all in BX Gaming section. The only thing about it is none of these powerful minds has done a fu*king thing to put any of these innovative ideas to fu*king work. And then on flip side they actually critique mothafu*kas who have. WOW!! In another thread you actually got these mothafu*kas giving career advice to Dave Jaffe
what you just said is how i feel when i hit up the sports,music, and gaming section

they all think they know how to do it the right way
 6 years ago '11        #37
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
So you didn't buy part 2 because you didn't like the ending to 1... oh but you said people can't critique other people... that's called a "HYPOCRITE"... and how does that prove anything wrong?... i'm saying just because a game sells alot it doesn't mean the ending is good or that it shouldn't be criticised...

so then by your logic of the "sales thing" you have 632 posts...so those are sales you've sodl those posts... so you can't say anything about anyone else's post that has more than you because obviously they've made more than you have..

Jaffe made 3 games you haven't... i've made thousands of posts on here you haven't...so you can't say anything about any of my posts or anyone else's posts by that logic...

so what's it gonna be? you gonna unwad your panties or you gonna play nice?
Simply selling more doesnt mean sh*t I've been saying that. I'm sick of reading how everybody hates everything about the industry. In Bx other websites, magazines, books, schools, stores its something wrong with every fu*king thing. I come in BX to read post and No one fu*king happy. Its becoming a fu*king thread in society for gamers to hate every fu*king thing. Lets jump on the bandwagon of gaming hate cause its the cool thing to do. Thats the criticism I'm sick of hearing.

Wonder why everybody says everybodies trolling cause we hate everything about the gaming industry in BX.
 6 years ago '09        #38
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 Kontrast0 said:
fu*k that MGS4 best game ending ever.
 6 years ago '04        #39
space
space
I don't hate everything in the industry... i only hate Season Passes or Online passes whichever you want to call them, and the constant DLC on every game...everything else i'm cool with... and YES i do beleive I could come up with a better solution on both of those cases than is out there...

of course it might not work finanicially when it's all done but in my head it sounds good...and this is a discussion board...for Discussions (funny I know but it's true) where else are we supposed to discuss this stuff? some of our friends don't know sh*t about the gaming industry as a whole they juts press start and mash buttons...some of us have spouses that don't care about a game unless it's Mario or Sonic... so we come on BX to discuss our ideas and plans and what not and give our opinions... that's what this site is for... so I mean why bash other people for stating their opinions on something they are passionate about... and besides with Mumbles gone the only other person who hates everything in this section is IronMaiden...the rest of us just hate peoepl who complain about our opinions
 6 years ago '10        #40
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 2391 2391
 Kontrast0 said:
fu*k that MGS4 best game ending ever.
this! and mgs1 also!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy