most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-09-2012, 03:01 PM         #41
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas gon fu*k around n make bron catch a body idk how he hasnt had some kind of outburst after all these attacks such poise under pressure
 02-09-2012, 03:07 PM         #42
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Hey Perkins........you acting like a LIl bi*chhhhhhhh n*gga. Talking about why Lebron tweeting, why wouldn't he? You know you seen Espn and started crying.
 6 years ago '04        #43
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,923 | Props total: 17525 17525
what a fu*kin baby....u get paid an insane amount of money your gonna get criticized...Deal with it
 6 years ago '07        #44
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 1227 1227
Lebron just too sensitive
 02-09-2012, 04:11 PM         #45
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmaoo I'm waiting for Bron to get gangsta on the league. Start clapping n*ggas. Then I'll cheer for him. n*ggas blood is starting to boil
 02-09-2012, 04:16 PM         #46
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 W24x55 said:
I'm a fan of the guy but Lebron should just keep his damn mouth shut.
No he fu*king shouldnt, every fu*king BX sports fan including myself was going CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over that fu*king dunk

Lebron does what the whole fu*king league, and entire fu*king NBA fanbase, and what every fu*king sportscenter broadcaster, and every fu*king sports newscaster in the goddamn COUNTRY was doing,

and now its a problem? n*gga please. MOtherfu*kers had even edited Perkins Wikipedia entry that dunk was so fu*king nasty. n*ggas just looking for a reason to be bi*ch n*ggas. Got sand in they v*gina back from the decision so they lookin for a reason. Let them n*ggas be salty.
 6 years ago '11        #47
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 2334 2334
Boy when that Thunder vs Heat game come around.....
 6 years ago '04        #48
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
Lebron is a retard.

The point of what Perkins said wasn't about hating on Lebron for praising Griffin. Why would anybody hate on that? It was about the little self-serving diva comment of "Oh, I guess I'm #2 now". That's such a bi*ch-ass comment. It's self-praising in that really annoying, halfway, not fully self-praising way. If you think it's the greatest compliment to tell somebody else that they did something better than you, you're probably a bit too full of yourself. Lebron is an attention wh0ore, and a diva. He doesn't get that.

And he missed the point completely on the Bird comment too.

Does he really think Larry Bird, one of the greatest players of all time, and current head of basketball operations for an NBA franchise isn't smart enough about *just* basketball, to be able to make determinations on players, without some stupid run-of-the-mill barometer? He's not judging James because he doesn't have rings. He's stating things about Lebron, as a person, and how that relates to actual results on the court.

It's not some huge coincidence that Kobe is a hard working guy, an as*hole who's #1 loyalty is to SUCCESS, and he wins a lot. sh*t didn't just happen to be that way. He wins a lot BECAUSE he's an as*hole, who's #1 loyalty is to SUCCESS.

Lebron is worried about being liked, making friends, and little cute publicity. Kobe is worried about winning, and he'll sh*t on anybody, and go through anything to make that happen. Lebron won't.

And Lebron's comments are the kind of self-centered delusional nonsense I could expect from somebody that's had the press on his d!ck since 9th grade. People that lack self-awareness as much as him, tend to make dumbass comments like "everyone blames everything on me". Maybe, just maybe, Lebron.... people don't like your immature, diva attitude?

Doesn't matter though. At the end of the day, everyone that doesn't think Lebron is the greatest guy of all time, have to wake up tomorrow, and still have all the same problems we have today, right King James?
 6 years ago '04        #49
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
Point Forward?...

Really hope he wasn't serious with that.
 02-09-2012, 04:54 PM         #50
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People only call LeBron out for not performing in the 4th and opening his mouth and saying dumb sh*t. He acts like people are picking at him, he's welcoming it on. Now if he feels like fu*k it, I respect that, but he shouldn't feel like the world is out for his failure. He brings this sh*t upon himself.

Well not the sh*t he gets for his hairline hahah but that's just funny, he ain't the only guy to get laughed at for his hairline.
 6 years ago '06        #51
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 972 972
Perk was rite tho.

Miami is anchored by immature superstars putting too much focus on sideshows which is the reason they wont win a main event.

i blame Lebron.
 6 years ago '04        #52
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,976 | Props total: 3473 3473
fu*k Perkins Lerch looking a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #53
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
lebron is terrible at explaining things. like sometimes i know what the hell he means but it just comes out bad
 6 years ago '04        #54
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,401 | Props total: 11774 11774
they blowing this out of proportion just like the throw in...
 6 years ago '05        #55
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3450 3450
 TizOnly1 said:
Lebron is a retard.

The point of what Perkins said wasn't about hating on Lebron for praising Griffin. Why would anybody hate on that? It was about the little self-serving diva comment of "Oh, I guess I'm #2 now". That's such a bi*ch-ass comment. It's self-praising in that really annoying, halfway, not fully self-praising way. If you think it's the greatest compliment to tell somebody else that they did something better than you, you're probably a bit too full of yourself. Lebron is an attention wh0ore, and a diva. He doesn't get that.

Does he really think Larry Bird, one of the greatest players of all time, and current head of basketball operations for an NBA franchise isn't smart enough about *just* basketball, to be able to make determinations on players, without some stupid run-of-the-mill barometer? He's not judging James because he doesn't have rings. He's stating things about Lebron, as a person, and how that relates to actual results on the court.

It's not some huge coincidence that Kobe is a hard working guy, an as*hole who's #1 loyalty is to SUCCESS, and he wins a lot. sh*t didn't just happen to be that way. He wins a lot BECAUSE he's an as*hole, who's #1 loyalty is to SUCCESS.

Lebron is worried about being liked, making friends, and little cute publicity. Kobe is worried about winning, and he'll sh*t on anybody, and go through anything to make that happen. Lebron won't.

And Lebron's comments are the kind of self-centered delusional nonsense I could expect from somebody that's had the press on his d!ck since 9th grade. People that lack self-awareness as much as him, tend to make dumbass comments like "everyone blames everything on me". Maybe, just maybe, Lebron.... people don't like your immature, diva attitude?

Doesn't matter though. At the end of the day, everyone that doesn't think Lebron is the greatest guy of all time, have to wake up tomorrow, and still have all the same problems we have today, right King James?

powerful post
 6 years ago '07        #56
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2474 2474
oh well :shrugz;..this comes as no surprise
 02-09-2012, 05:28 PM         #57
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
Lebron is a retard.

Someone gets it. First and foremost... LeBron is a beast, but he's got just a regular All-Star mindset. He doesn't have that mindset that all the greats had. That k!ller instinct. People were loving the end of his quote but I was shaking my head the whole time... he kept saying, "Just throw LeBron's name in there" He's talking in the THIRD PERSON. This guy is completely narcissistic and worried too much about his image and not what matters most and that's RINGS above all else. Who cares if people hate you?

LeBron always wants to be one of the guys, he doesn't want to separate himself like all the greats did. This doesn't mean you don't fraternize it just means you don't act like you're one of the guys, you make it your mindset that you're THE MAN. You act it though, you don't talk it. LeBron's problem is he talks it but doesn't act it.

He's still arguably the best player in the league, but with this mindset he has he'll never transcend into that champion he says he wants to be. There should be no reason he doesn't win a ring with Wade and the pieces Miami has though, if he fails again then... that's just... another huge L.
 6 years ago '04        #58
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
He's definitely the best player in the league, and if he continues developing a low post game with Hakeem, he'll be the most skilled player ever.

He doesn't have the heart though. He's a bi*ch at heart. He'll get his championships too... he and his teammates are just too fu*king good to not win rings.

He's still a self-centered bi*ch, with no idea how to relate to anybody in any way that isn't some bi*ch-ass cry for love and attention, or whining about how he isn't getting it.
 6 years ago '04        #59
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 justinjones said:
lebron is terrible at explaining things. like sometimes i know what the hell he means but it just comes out bad
maybe he should speak like Derrick Rose.. its hard for a real n*gga to not be real
 6 years ago '11        #60
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
n*ggas in here writing essays like they preparing their college thesis
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy