Dog Bites News Anchor In The Face On Live TV

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #101
sdotinc 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 97 97
ok..ok...ok
 6 years ago '05        #102
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 johnny said:
it's obvious this lady has never seen this video...

fu*k cops, Canine cops included......

So let me guess... This act of nature is a justifiable act because the dog was apparently "Just doing his job" plus add the fact that he's legally a police officer (just doesn't get paid, punch in, or have to fill out paperwork) and he doesn't have to be put to sleep......

The other dog in question (The rescue dog) apparently was just out of control and is reckless, even though he reacted in the same fashion to the same sort of a.ssumed threat, but they wan't him put down because apparently his owner is reckless?

Like I said, fu*k this country and it's a.ss backwards laws...... Cops get away with murder even police dogs, whether its justified or not......
 6 years ago '04        #103
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9436 9436
 Universal~Mind said:
fu*k cops, Canine cops included......

So let me guess... This act of nature is a justifiable act because the dog was apparently "Just doing his job" plus add the fact that he's legally a police officer (just doesn't get paid, punch in, or have to fill out paperwork) and he doesn't have to be put to sleep......

The other dog in question (The rescue dog) apparently was just out of control and is reckless, even though he reacted in the same fashion to the same sort of a.ssumed threat, but they wan't him put down because apparently his owner is reckless?

Like I said, fu*k this country and it's a.ss backwards laws...... Cops get away with murder even police dogs, whether its justified or not......
Simmer down son. They ain't puttin' the dog to sleep.
 6 years ago '05        #104
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Simmer down son. They ain't puttin' the dog to sleep.
How you know?
 6 years ago '04        #105
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
How you know?
1) I live in CO
2) My step-pops used to work for 9 News and knows Kyle Dyer
3) Everyone at 9 News including the anchor are all dog lovers
4) They quarantined him for 10 days and he is showing no signs of being viscous or having rabies.
 02-10-2012, 01:30 PM         #106
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
1) I live in CO
2) My step-pops used to work for 9 News and knows Kyle Dyer
3) Everyone at 9 News including the anchor are all dog lovers
4) They quarantined him for 10 days and he is showing no signs of being viscous or having rabies.
 6 years ago '08        #107
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,850 | Props total: 1097 1097
what kind of an idiot would try and kiss a DOGO that she dont kno! crazy bi*ch ..thats her fault not the dogs bro.. and that was just a warning bite imagine if it grabbed her by the jaw and locked??!! woulda been a done deal..dumb people

Last edited by AKMPLCE; 02-12-2012 at 04:34 PM..
 02-10-2012, 05:11 PM         #108
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Mannnnnnn stfu wit all that ramblin bullsh*t. How can you judge how a dog was trained by the way it acts when some dumb bi*ch he doesnt know sticks her face in his???

You sound dumb as sh*t right now.
You misunderstood my post completely. I'm not blaming the dog in anyway, what I'm saying is fundamental sh*t, but I'll break it down because clearly you're a retard

1. The dog is named Maximus Warrior - That's a fair indication that the owner is a c*nt
2. The dog almost drowned because it was chasing a wild animal - That's the second fair indication that the owner is a c*nt and doesn't control his dog
3. The dog was clearly distressed in the video and in a fu*kry situation - Any dog owner who knows sh*t about dog behavior would have told the presenter to take a step back, or they'd have pulled the dog away from her before that situation arises.

All in all, it's clear that the owner of the dog is a c*nt who has nfi.

Anyone who disputes this is by extension a c*nt who doesn't know sh*t about dogs.

Yes the presenter was at fault, but the owner should have seen the potential for the incident long before it happened, and prevented it. Too many dog owning c*nts, such as yourself, think it okay to allow your dogs to do sh*t like that because of other peoples ignorance.

But it doesn't matter if the presenter is ignorant to dog behavior, the onus is always on the owner, always.

If I owned that dog this thread wouldn't exist, because I'd have told the dumb bi*ch to get back - or i'd have reigned the dog in - before the incident happened. And I wouldn't have named my dog "Maximus warrior", and I wouldn't let a Dogo run through the streets chasing wild fu*king animals.

The owner is not fit to own the dog. Bottom line.
 6 years ago '04        #109
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
You misunderstood my post completely. I'm not blaming the dog in anyway, what I'm saying is fundamental sh*t, but I'll break it down because clearly you're a retard

1. The dog is named Maximus Warrior - That's a fair indication that the owner is a c*nt
2. The dog almost drowned because it was chasing a wild animal - That's the second fair indication that the owner is a c*nt and doesn't control his dog
3. The dog was clearly distressed in the video and in a fu*kry situation - Any dog owner who knows sh*t about dog behavior would have told the presenter to take a step back, or they'd have pulled the dog away from her before that situation arises.

All in all, it's clear that the owner of the dog is a c*nt who has nfi.

Anyone who disputes this is by extension a c*nt who doesn't know sh*t about dogs.

Yes the presenter was at fault, but the owner should have seen the potential for the incident long before it happened, and prevented it. Too many dog owning c*nts, such as yourself, think it okay to allow your dogs to do sh*t like that because of other peoples ignorance.

But it doesn't matter if the presenter is ignorant to dog behavior, the onus is always on the owner, always.

If I owned that dog this thread wouldn't exist, because I'd have told the dumb bi*ch to get back - or i'd have reigned the dog in - before the incident happened. And I wouldn't have named my dog "Maximus warrior", and I wouldn't let a Dogo run through the streets chasing wild fu*king animals.

The owner is not fit to own the dog. Bottom line.
pretty judgmental don't you think?

The dog had been at the station for a few hours before they started filming the broadcast. Almost everyone in the station came over to play with and pet the dog.

you're acting like it's a lion or some sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #110
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,340 | Props total: 11524 11524
IM JUST NOW SEEING THE VIDEO

IM DYING @ THE FACT THAT THE COPS ARE JUST SITTING THERE AFTER IT HAPPENED
 02-11-2012, 11:54 AM         #111
anubis1947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:doglaugh:
 6 years ago '04        #112
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 975 975
Why in the fu*k would you kiss a dog on the fu*king mouth !!!!!!
 02-11-2012, 03:55 PM         #113
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
pretty judgmental don't you think?

The dog had been at the station for a few hours before they started filming the broadcast. Almost everyone in the station came over to play with and pet the dog.

you're acting like it's a lion or some sh*t.
It's a Dogo bro, it is like a lion! You shouldn't allow any strange person to get up close and personal in your dogs face like that, especially a warrior breed like a dogo, even if it's normally timid.

It's fair to fault the presenter for being ignorant, but if you're to make that judgement then you have to say the owner was reckless, too.

An educated owner of such a fierce breed would have seen that coming. It's equal blame in that situation, in my opinion.

There's no point crying over spilt milk but based on what we know about the dog i don't think the owner should keep it. He sounds like he has no real control or understanding of the dog.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy