Dog Bites News Anchor In The Face On Live TV

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
75 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
 D. Norman said:
^ Once the dog taste blood it wants more, why u think they make so many movies and shows about vampires

If i wanted to train a dog to k!ll another dog, 1 i would do a good job cuz i dont fail at anything and my dog would k!ll a dog if another looked at it wrong. If i trained a dog to attack a person, again i would do a damn good job and if some1 looked at me wrong i would give my old boy the word and its on like donkey kong. Let a cop come at me with his K9 my baby gonna leave it wit 2 legs and half a face. sh*t Robert Rodriguez be making a new movie, preview would go, you saw machete, you've seen Planet Terror... Now its time for THE DOG. Dog just goes around ripping heads off of every1 that did a souja boy or listen to drake.
Wtf are you rambling about? Why would you even boast about being the best at training a dog to be a k!ller. It's not even that hard--just abuse the sh*t out of it and make it socially retarded. If anything, training large breeds such as ABPT to be socialized is a harder job and one that should be started at an early age. Holy sh*t you make dog owners look really bad.

Last edited by matik23; 02-09-2012 at 10:14 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #82
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
 Zaosyn said:
Nah I'm good
dumbass
 6 years ago '04        #83
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2011 2011
 matik23 said:
Wtf are you rambling about? Why would you even boast about being the best at training a dog to be a k!ller. .
I think you missed the point, IM THE BEST AT EVERYTHING
 6 years ago '04        #84
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,464 | Props total: 6619 6619
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
It ain't like she deserves it. But if you don't know how to act around dogs, don't go playing rough around them. Don't get all up in their grill if you don't know how to act.

It IS her fault because she didn't know how to act around a dog.

I don't go working on a car cuz I don't know wtf I'm doing. So this isn't any different.
You proving my point

If it's MY dog or im responsible for the animal then im NOT going to let you do anything dumb to endanger my dog OR your self....It's called being responsible and alert...and you must do both when you are in possession of ANY animal...

I mean I do tattoos...do I let my customers reach and touch there tattoo while I'm tattooing them because they want to feel it? No, I watch out for that sh*t, I keep them away from the tattoo because COMMON sense should tell you not to put your dirty a.ss hands on an open wound...but not everybody has that now do they? As an artist I am RESPONSIBLE for keeping YOUR health in mind...not just giving you a tattoo. They may have had another dumb a.ss artist that let them do it so they think it's the norm when it's not and actually a dangerous practice....

I don't let strangers get too friendly with my bully...and it's for reasons like this....I know how people should act around my dog, and If I own one then it is MY responsibility to make sure everyone else does as well.
 6 years ago '07        #85
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
i just keep repeating the "ooooh" part
 6 years ago '06        #86
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
she deserved that, fu*king dumb bi*ch
 6 years ago '10        #87
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,167 | Props total: 8202 8202
A goldfish wouldn't have done that

Send that fu*k dog to china and let it die a worthwhile death
 6 years ago '06        #88
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
fu*ked up, the dog got rescued the day before and the dog and owner get invited to the news station only to have the owner cited for not properly handling the dog? lol i bet the news crew told them to sit like that and now the dudes dog is gonna get k!lled. This sh*t is so fu*ked up yet the weeds got me laughin.
 02-10-2012, 04:58 AM         #89
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"When keeping it white, goes wrong." Sorry to make it racial, but no black people I know would try to kiss SOMEONE ELSE'S Mastiff in the face.

It's bullsh*t dude got cited for "not properly handling" him though.
 02-10-2012, 05:52 AM         #90
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, shame dog gets saved goes through some wild sh*t. Is obiviously not content with the stranger petting it as its face actions of moving away you can tell it dosent know/ feel safe in its surroundings and the stupid bi*ch goes to kiss it, you get what you ask for. And now the dog may be put down
 6 years ago '06        #91
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Zaosyn said:
Pitbull owners are the craziest people.. won't ever accept the fact that the dog they love is one bipolar a.ss mutt that needs to either go extinct or have to pay insurance for it. If I hear 1 pitbull owner defending this sh*t I'm gonna blow the fu*k up. I'm SHOCKED watching this video. This fu*king dog man..

I live in KY, I hope I'm at his funeral so I can skin that mother fu*ker
Relax bro, they're not going to let you eat it if that's what you're hoping

It's a dog that was just pulled out of an icy pond and the dumbass news anchor is treating him like snoopy. It's an animal and she's a human, but somehow it's the dog's fault? Domesticated or not, dogs (and cats) still have primal urges that will come out when they're put in a situation where they feel threatened.
 6 years ago '04        #92
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
dumbs.lut
 6 years ago '11        #93
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
If the dog jumped up and bit her in the face, it would be a different story. The fact is that this dumb broad invaded the dogs space by sticking her face near his grill. Remember, the dog had just been rescued from a freezing lake 1 day prior to this, so he wasn't in the best shape mentally. This dog was not a pit, morons on here can't read. As for pits, they're only bad when humans teach them to be or they don't lack of discipline them right and/or abuse them. I've had small breed dogs bite and try to attack me, it all depends on the human owner. Bunch of pussies on here scared of dogs
 6 years ago '07        #94
MLCP 2 heat pts
space
space
$588 | Props total: 69 69
So a dog gets put down when it bites one person who was a dumbass and put their face up to it. But a dude can k!ll a bunch of dogs on purpose and spend a couple of years in the joint?

Not saying dogs should have equal rights but seems a little fu*ked up.

And yes, I'm referring to Vick.
 6 years ago '04        #95
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9449 9449
 Cutty Olds said:
You proving my point

If it's MY dog or im responsible for the animal then im NOT going to let you do anything dumb to endanger my dog OR your self....It's called being responsible and alert...and you must do both when you are in possession of ANY animal...

I mean I do tattoos...do I let my customers reach and touch there tattoo while I'm tattooing them because they want to feel it? No, I watch out for that sh*t, I keep them away from the tattoo because COMMON sense should tell you not to put your dirty a.ss hands on an open wound...but not everybody has that now do they? As an artist I am RESPONSIBLE for keeping YOUR health in mind...not just giving you a tattoo. They may have had another dumb a.ss artist that let them do it so they think it's the norm when it's not and actually a dangerous practice....

I don't let strangers get too friendly with my bully...and it's for reasons like this....I know how people should act around my dog, and If I own one then it is MY responsibility to make sure everyone else does as well.
I understand that, and I agree. But if you look at the video, dude is sitting there holding the dogs leash with two hands, keeping the dog right up next to his leg. There's nothing more he could be doing. Simple fact was that the news anchor got too comfortable with an unfamiliar dog. It was a freak accident and unfortunate. But the dog is still an animal. And tattoos can't react. You can control the person your tattooing but you don't need to worry about the tattoo at all. There's a little difference.

On a side note, I talked to my step Dad yesterday and he used to work at 9 news. He knows the entire station there. He said that the news anchor along with all the other station members are huge dog lovers. Said they would all f!ght to NOT have the dog put down.
 6 years ago '06        #96
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219
it's obvious this lady has never seen this video...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #97
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
white people get so friendly when it comes to dogs
 02-10-2012, 10:32 AM         #98
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love how the owner of the dog like "" and the other anchor is like ""
 6 years ago '11        #99
slurricane81 
space
space
$358 | Props total: 3 3
Good to see that there is some people out there that know what the difference is. So many people are hella ignorant and don't know sh*t about what a real apbt is.
 02-10-2012, 11:17 AM         #100
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao...im showing my moms...she tight that im laughing lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
139 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
93 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
80 comments
1 day ago