most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
theyre on live tv. i think theyre told not to panic if anything happens....
 6 years ago '08        #62
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Cutty Olds said:
Man ya'll n*ggas wildin...that women didn't DESERVE to bitten on the face?! What are ya'll n*ggas fu*king retarded? She was being NICE with dog, and playing with it, and Dogo's are just like Bullys, and Pit's they like to play rough. Their rough and tumble dogs.

The handlers should have warned her and told her NOT to put her face near the animal for one...and 2. if the dog was SO traumatized then they shouldn't have brought the animal to a news room full of cameras and people in the first place....

Not everyone is a "dog whisperer" for lack of better words, and knows how to carry and act around dogs...just because you own one DOESN'T make you an expert...So how in the fu*k is it the Anchor Woman's fault for getting bit?

I don't blame the dog....But ya'll spouting off like "That's what that bi*ch deserved" need to be smacked

[pic - click to view]

^^^
OOohh sh*t you do?!?!?
I would k!ll to have one of those!! lol
so you dont see anything wrong with trying to kiss a dog you dont know in the mouth??? especially a dog of that size? and if you look,...dude had a tight grip on the collar but the lady moved in for a kiss...you dont see anything wrong with that?

thats like you coming over to my house and playing with my dog. then when you feel comfortable enough with him you want to try to kiss him but he bites you in the face.. so the dog is in the wrong? I hear you, she didnt deserve to get bit but cmon, that whole thing was idiotic.

Last edited by supervillain; 02-09-2012 at 04:15 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #63
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 1276 1276
Am I the only person who thinks its hilarious that same dog was brought on there to be reported about its LIFE BEING SAVED will probably now BE PUT DOWN because of this?
 6 years ago '07        #64
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
 Zaosyn said:
Okay I understand the dog isn't a pitbull I've known this since Math told me
Yea you take your L and shut the fu*k up.

And my response to the video is you don't stick your face into a dog you don't know and it doesn't know you.
 6 years ago '05        #65
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,184 | Props total: 18463 18463
Lmao! That's not a breed you can do that sh*t to especially when you're a stranger
 6 years ago '04        #66
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 Cutty Olds said:
Man ya'll n*ggas wildin...that women didn't DESERVE to bitten on the face?! What are ya'll n*ggas fu*king retarded? She was being NICE with dog, and playing with it, and Dogo's are just like Bullys, and Pit's they like to play rough. Their rough and tumble dogs.

The handlers should have warned her and told her NOT to put her face near the animal for one...and 2. if the dog was SO traumatized then they shouldn't have brought the animal to a news room full of cameras and people in the first place....

Not everyone is a "dog whisperer" for lack of better words, and knows how to carry and act around dogs...just because you own one DOESN'T make you an expert...So how in the fu*k is it the Anchor Woman's fault for getting bit?

I don't blame the dog....But ya'll spouting off like "That's what that bi*ch deserved" need to be smacked
It ain't like she deserves it. But if you don't know how to act around dogs, don't go playing rough around them. Don't get all up in their grill if you don't know how to act.

It IS her fault because she didn't know how to act around a dog.

I don't go working on a car cuz I don't know wtf I'm doing. So this isn't any different.
 6 years ago '05        #67
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Zaosyn said:
Okay I understand the dog isn't a pitbull I've known this since Math told me
it also said it in the first three seconds of the video you fu*king homo.
 6 years ago '10        #68
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
white people just dont learn.....stop kissing fu*king dogs!!

Had to deal with a lady who got her lip bit off by a puppy......stupid bi*ch was giving the puppy a dog biscuit from her mouth.......stupid.
 6 years ago '04        #69
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,976 | Props total: 3473 3473
W**** People
 02-09-2012, 04:59 PM         #70
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Pitbull owners are the craziest people.. won't ever accept the fact that the dog they love is one bipolar a.ss mutt that needs to either go extinct or have to pay insurance for it. If I hear 1 pitbull owner defending this sh*t I'm gonna blow the fu*k up. I'm SHOCKED watching this video. This fu*king dog man..

I live in KY, I hope I'm at his funeral so I can skin that mother fu*ker
fu*kin f*ggot did you even watch the vid wasnt a pit, id like skin your dumbass. Blow the fu*k up pus*y a.ss bi*ch, "im so shocked" gtfo fat a.ss pos
 02-09-2012, 05:07 PM         #71
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They just got this dog out the damn water and you tryna kiss on the dog like it's yours...
 6 years ago '04        #72
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
That broad was dumb. How you going to be all up in the dog's grill trying to kiss it.
 02-09-2012, 05:41 PM         #73
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dog wasnt tryna hurt her....you could tell by how it was swingin its paws right after.....that mugg friendly
 6 years ago '07        #74
MrI'llSlapYoAss 
space
space
$3,447 | Props total: 41 41
It's all that ladies fault. If you don't know the dog you don't put your face to the dogs face. $HIT like that happens. I have a 7 year old Blue Brindle Pitbull and he know better to do that to me, but some strange A$$ B**CH he would chomp her A$$ too. It's not the breed its Bad Dog Ownership. Pits have the best temperament better than most other dogs, but are always put in that category. It's dumb A$$ owners who screw everything up for good dog owners such as myself and a load of others.
 6 years ago '07        #75
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 126 126
Crazy, wasn't the dog's fault. Love my Bx fam...going in on n*ggas who don't kno what the fu*k dey be talking about. Knowledge my n*ggas be droppin'....
 02-09-2012, 06:34 PM         #76
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The owner named his dog Maximus Warrior, he lets it chase wild animals about the street(to the point his dog ends up drowning in a lake), then he brings it on tv and lets it snap at the TV anchor, even though it was obvious that the dog was under stress and that the woman was encroaching on the dogs personal space.

I'm not saying the dog should be put down, but if anyone thinks that dog has been trained right you must be trolling. The owner should be banned from having animals and the dog should be found a new home. A good owner wouldn't have allowed that to happen - fact.

And so typical of Boxden that this thread turned into a "lol white people" fest within a page. As if people in Africa aren't running around rooting goats and sh*t. Nope, bestiality and stupidity is an exclusive trait of white people. I see it's the usual suspects too. We've got Godwin's Law, perhaps we should have a new internet law that states that as a Boxden discussion grows longer, the probability of a 'white people' post by Carltouss or Palogi approaches 1.
 6 years ago '04        #77
jfm165 
space
space
space
$237 | Props total: 0 0
I really hope this dog does not get put to sleep. Yes, it is terrible what happened, but she shouldn't have put her face toward the dog like that so abruptly. Especially since the dog is in a strange environment and just recently had a traumatic experience. This is common sense...
 6 years ago '05        #78
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
This whole dog issue is so fu*king retarded and the fact that they would even consider putting this dog down is atrocious and barbaric....

This fu*king a.ss backwards country with their nonsensical laws make me sick.... This country has an addiction with k!lling and imprisoning people oh and animals too.... Whom are helpless and expected to not only do tricks but apparently comprehend english and abide by human law.......

The owner was taking appropriate measures! The dog was leashed and it had a short radius...... Dog had no room to roam at all.... She came into his domain with that typical subconcious human adrenalin urge to feel like she could get that close to such an aggressive "looking" dog that she's a stranger too..... and defy all common knowledge.... Well guess what.... Reality BIT her in the face! (Pun intended) When are people going to begin taking accountability and responsibility for their actions? k!lling the dog does what for the Canine community? They're going to have meeting amongst themselves and learn to better manage their aggressive nature?

This isn't a matter of being a dog lover or not. it's common sense.... You don't jump in the middle of traffic just because cars have fu*king brakes!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #79
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
kyle,the dog dont know you like that brah-brah..bet she wont try to tongue r*pe another dog,nasty bastard
 6 years ago '04        #80
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044
^ Once the dog taste blood it wants more, why u think they make so many movies and shows about vampires

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
How can you judge how a dog was trained by the way it acts when some dumb bi*ch he doesnt know sticks her face in his???.
If i wanted to train a dog to k!ll another dog, 1 i would do a good job cuz i dont fail at anything and my dog would k!ll a dog if another looked at it wrong. If i trained a dog to attack a person, again i would do a damn good job and if some1 looked at me wrong i would give my old boy the word and its on like donkey kong. Let a cop come at me with his K9 my baby gonna leave it wit 2 legs and half a face. sh*t Robert Rodriguez be making a new movie, preview would go, you saw machete, you've seen Planet Terror... Now its time for THE DOG. Dog just goes around ripping heads off of every1 that did a souja boy or listen to drake.

Last edited by D. Norman; 02-09-2012 at 09:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy