Dog Bites News Anchor In The Face On Live TV

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17413 17413
 Sagat said:
dogs dont like strangers in their faces. read 'dogs for dummies.' its in there
 6 years ago '04        #42
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
if they put the dog down it proves society is fu*ked
 02-09-2012, 03:19 PM         #43
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Pitbull owners are the craziest people.. won't ever accept the fact that the dog they love is one bipolar a.ss mutt that needs to either go extinct or have to pay insurance for it. If I hear 1 pitbull owner defending this sh*t I'm gonna blow the fu*k up. I'm SHOCKED watching this video. This fu*king dog man..

I live in KY, I hope I'm at his funeral so I can skin that mother fu*ker

i have a Pitt ..... what u gonna do bi*ch besides hide behind your mask?

u clearly never owned one .. probably just eat them.

its the owner who makes the dogs looks bad... not the other way around..

Last edited by Tony Tracksuits; 02-09-2012 at 03:23 PM..
 02-09-2012, 03:23 PM         #44
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was great :laughing19:

its her own fault tho
 6 years ago '05        #45
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Zaosyn said:
Pitbull owners are the craziest people.. won't ever accept the fact that the dog they love is one bipolar a.ss mutt that needs to either go extinct or have to pay insurance for it. If I hear 1 pitbull owner defending this sh*t I'm gonna blow the fu*k up. I'm SHOCKED watching this video. This fu*king dog man..

This is how stupid fu*king America is. Even though she clearly said it was a Mastiff dumbasses like this known retard will go, "Pit Bulls are so violent and need to be put down, blah blah blah."

It's not the breed its the situation and the owner/trainer. She got exactly what she deserved. Any idiot who has been around animals would know what she was doing was a horrible idea. Now the innocent dog suffers because the human is too fu*king stupid to realize this. Sad state we live in.
 6 years ago '10        #46
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
The a.ssault on Zaosyn continues.
 02-09-2012, 03:27 PM         #47
dj_yaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:

u stick ur face in front or ANY breed dog that pulled out of a freezing river n sketchin out on tv n ull get bit 25% the time u moron.... i seen lil fu*kin bi*ch a.ss lap dogs snap at ppl faces all the same when there in there homes n comfortable.
AND like others sed in here it NOT EVEN A PIT!!!
any dog can be mean all the same regardless of breed u retard.
it just so happens that irresponsible dog owners flock to bully breeds cuz there cool lookin .. then get ignored n mistreated (any dog would snap if u fu*k with em like that)
 6 years ago '04        #48
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
she shouldnt got in his face like dat an all them people was new to him............
 6 years ago '07        #49
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
it's the bi*chest fault..who the fu*k leans in to try to kiss a dog like that, especially one of that breed who she doesn't know they better not put the dog down after this stupid a.ss anchors doing
 6 years ago '10        #50
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
dumb bi*ch now the dog gotta be put down for her sstupid a.ss...
 6 years ago '06        #51
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5038 5038
fu*k all this other sh*t

somebody just find out if they put the dog down
 02-09-2012, 03:44 PM         #52
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ps ..... zoasyn is a homo
 6 years ago '10        #53
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 Zaosyn said:

im not even gonna argue with you its not worth my time do some research as*hole.

ill say 1 thing. pits are the ONLY breed without human aggression it must be taught.

amd every living thing can have a screw loose so there is crazy ones in every animal and even humans
 6 years ago '08        #54
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Stupid Fresh said:
fu*k all this other sh*t

somebody just find out if they put the dog down
DENVER - 9NEWS Anchor Kyle Dyer was bitten by a dog on 9NEWS on Wednesday morning. After undergoing extensive medical treatment, Kyle was released from the hospital Thursday afternoon.

Kyle is in good spirits, despite not being able to talk due to her injuries. She is, however, scurrily writing down messages and tapping away on an iPad to make sure everyone knows how appreciative she is of their love and support. She is up and walking around, which the doctors say will help in her recovery process.

Kyle was interviewing Max, an 85-pound Argentine Mastiff, his owner, and a firef!ghter, who rescued Max from an icy pond on Tuesday, when she was bitten in the face.

Firef!ghters, paramedics and animal control were immediately called to the station.

Kyle was taken to Denver Health Medical Center, where she went through reconstructive surgery for injuries she sustained from the bite.

Kyle says she wants everyone to know she is OK and is concerned about the viewers who were watching the incident live on TV. Kyle also added on Thursday that the outpouring of love from 9NEWS viewers and the community has been very helpful as she f!ghts through the injuries. Kyle has a loving family, close friends and great support system to be with her during this time.

Doug Kelley, the director of Denver Animal Care and Control, says Max's owner will be cited for three things: because the dog bit someone, for a leash-law violation because the owner did not have control of the dog at all times, and for not having Max vaccinated for rabies.

Kelley says Max is not showing signs of rabies.

According to Kelley, Max is being held at the Denver Animal Shelter and will be quarantined for 10 days per standard procedure. He says they will re-evaluate the situation on Feb. 18 or 19.

"Every animal, as long as it is able to be quarantined, is quarantined," Kelley said.

Kelley says any animal in quarantine is observed to see if they exhibit any symptoms of rabies and is monitored for other illnesses. He says if there are not any extenuating circumstances, like prior incidents with the animal or rabies symptom, the animal is generally released back to its owner.

Jefferson County Animal Control says the animal and the owner have not been cited in their jurisdiction before. Max's owner will appear in court on April. 4.

As of Thursday afternoon, Animal Control says there is little to no chance to make them put Max down after their initial observances.

"The dog bite accident that happened [Wednesday] at 9NEWS was unfortunate and certainly not expected based on what we knew about the dog and his owner. Our goal was to unite the owner with the rescuer for a nice segment. We are all thinking of Kyle and her recovery," Vice President of News at 9NEWS Patti Dennis said on Wednesday. "We love Kyle and what she and her family do for this community. We also love animals and will continue to do all we can to use 9NEWS to improve animal welfare in Colorado."

Patti says Kyle will be back at 9NEWS when she has recovered.
 6 years ago '05        #55
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 6 years ago '09        #56
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1119 1119
Okay I understand the dog isn't a pitbull I've known this since Math told me
 6 years ago '08        #57
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9118 9118
I would love to see that happen to a PETA loving f*got. I run from all dogs.
 6 years ago '04        #58
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,466 | Props total: 6620 6620
Man ya'll n*ggas wildin...that women didn't DESERVE to bitten on the face?! What are ya'll n*ggas fu*king retarded? She was being NICE with dog, and playing with it, and Dogo's are just like Bullys, and Pit's they like to play rough. Their rough and tumble dogs.

The handlers should have warned her and told her NOT to put her face near the animal for one...and 2. if the dog was SO traumatized then they shouldn't have brought the animal to a news room full of cameras and people in the first place....

Not everyone is a "dog whisperer" for lack of better words, and knows how to carry and act around dogs...just because you own one DOESN'T make you an expert...So how in the fu*k is it the Anchor Woman's fault for getting bit?

I don't blame the dog....But ya'll spouting off like "That's what that bi*ch deserved" need to be smacked

Mma604 said:
i have a Pitt ..... .

[pic - click to view]

^^^
OOohh sh*t you do?!?!?
I would k!ll to have one of those!! lol

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 02-09-2012 at 03:59 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #59
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,181 | Props total: 2582 2582
dumb bi*ch.
 6 years ago '10        #60
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 Zaosyn said:
Okay I understand the dog isn't a pitbull I've known this since Math told me
dont matter you still dont know what you talking bout when it comes to pits.

they have NO HUMAN AGGRESSION it must be taught to them. i could school you on pits but do your own research.

dont be ignorant zao cant talk bout things you dont know
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy