Dog Bites News Anchor In The Face On Live TV

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
what the fu*k... how they trying to press charges after having the dog on your show with no problems, if the dog wouldnt have done that, everything would have been alright, right? full of sh*t IMO. its clearly her fault. she loves dogs but doesnt know a thing about them. thats something you just dont do.
 6 years ago '05        #22
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
You seriously might put down a traumatized dog because some over confident lady was grabbing it by the neck and put her face down next to his.

6 years ago '10        #23
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
 RAZAH CUTS said:
the two cats holding the dog didn't eve react when it bit her and sh*t...

i mean, yeah, she mighta fu*ked up, but that typa behavior ain't normal for a dog... esp. not with a non-threatening human who was petting him...
how is that not normal behavior for a dog? he just fell thru ice, and now he is in a strange room with a lot of things going on around him with some lady hes never seen before going for his face. for all the dog knows is that lady was gunna hurt him or his owner.

sh*t if your in a place that you are unsure of and someone comes up to face what are you going to do?
 6 years ago '09        #24
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,181 | Props total: 2582 2582
Dam... Video's down...
 02-09-2012, 02:15 PM         #25
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Nah I'm good
sonned....feel free to leave now f*ggot.....
 6 years ago '09        #26
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
Tis why I don't fu*k with bi*ches.
 02-09-2012, 02:23 PM         #27
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
When will white people stop exchanging spit with dogs? Pat the dog and keep it moving. All this peck here and peck there. STOP
sh*t is hella disgusting....I mean dogs lick their a.ss lick everything in sight on the ground...and muthafu*kas are gonna fu*k around and kiss them? I'll never understand it....

but yea bi*ch should've never had her face that close to the dog...can't fault the dog for being what it is...an animal...sh*t reminded me of this fu*kin' moron..

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #28
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14770 14770
 Mathematic said:
for 1: A pitbull is a group of several breeds grouped together by society(ignorant ppl like yourself) and a Argentine Mastiff/Dogo Argentino is not one of them....so please get your facts str8. and yeah, im an owner of 3 APBT . so if you want to debate...the floor is yours.
owned...
 6 years ago '05        #29
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Zaosyn said:
Pitbull owners are the craziest people.. won't ever accept the fact that the dog they love is one bipolar a.ss mutt that needs to either go extinct or have to pay insurance for it. If I hear 1 pitbull owner defending this sh*t I'm gonna blow the fu*k up. I'm SHOCKED watching this video. This fu*king dog man..

I live in KY, I hope I'm at his funeral so I can skin that mother fu*ker
that dog wasnt a pitbull. and youre retarded, pitbulls arent bipolar, the only cases that get glorified in the news are pitbulls under ridiculous conditions that typically act much in the way they were trained to act.
 02-09-2012, 02:32 PM         #30
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Pitbull owners are the craziest people.. won't ever accept the fact that the dog they love is one bipolar a.ss mutt that needs to either go extinct or have to pay insurance for it. If I hear 1 pitbull owner defending this sh*t I'm gonna blow the fu*k up. I'm SHOCKED watching this video. This fu*king dog man..

It is a dogo argentino not a pit. Did you even bother to watch the video?

I have a pure german shepherd. Just turned 1 not even a week ago. Highly intelligent, great guard dog, not complaints about him whatsoever. I've never beaten him or anything like it. He knows I am boss, and he'll pee himself from fear when I just look at him when he did something he really shouldn't have. Even though he is a great dog I keep him away from everyone, ESPECIALLY children. The look in his eyes he gets when someone gets close isn't pretty. You can be a few feet away and he won't budge or bark, but that extra inch will trigger him.

That woman should know not to get too close, that is a dominant dog breed. It is not the dogs fault. If some idiot walked into my backyard, or came to close and got bit, and the court ordered my dog to be put to sleep, and it was. I would k!ll that person as well, no questions asked.
 02-09-2012, 02:38 PM         #31
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stupid to have the dog on the show, stupider for the lady to get in his face.

I'm of the opposite views of most on pits though. I had a neighbor that had a pit, went out to take the trash can to the curb, came back and the dog had mauled his 2 yr old son while he was sleeping. That forever changed the way I looked at pits ( I had two at the time). Dad k!lled himself within a month of the accident. It was horrible. Had the blue pit since he was a puppy, wasn't mean at all to the dog, the dog was playful as could be. They said they thought the dog saw the child as a play toy.
 02-09-2012, 02:41 PM         #32
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Nah I'm good
lol he humbly bowed out. didnt want it wit math
 02-09-2012, 02:41 PM         #33
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:

Did you read with that mask on your face, because it was an Argentinian Mastiff and not a pitbull.

People are fu*king Retards and so was that bi*ch. Why would put your face in front of a Dog you only know for 2minutes. Dog's want to test you to see who the dominate motherfu*ker in the pack is and clearly that birtch wasn't

I hope they dont put him down, he was just chillin with the boys.
 6 years ago '10        #34
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Everybody in this thread is taking turns going at Zaosyn.
 6 years ago '06        #35
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #36
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
you know what tho... we gotta get over this "white ppl" this "white ppl" that sh*t. I noticed when ever a white person does something stupid..we are quick to talk sh*t(myself included) about white people in general. Then we get upset when a race thread comes up and some of the white kids on this site are quick to down black ppl. Now i can see why some of them do it. Because we do it. its a never ending cycle...Its not about that woman being white its about a stupid woman felt who comfortable kissing the dog...I kiss my dogs on the head but never on the mouth or any of that sh*t.

Last edited by supervillain; 02-09-2012 at 03:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #37
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
[QUOTE=Zaosyn;22206887]Pitbull owners are the craziest people.. won't ever accept the fact that the dog they love is one bipolar a.ss mutt that needs to either go extinct or have to pay insurance for it. If I hear 1 pitbull owner defending this sh*t I'm gonna blow the fu*k up. I'm SHOCKED watching this video. This fu*king dog man..

I live in KY, I hope I'm at his funeral so I can skin that mother fu*ker[/QUOTE]

Gotta love tough guys on the internet. I imagine if they did put the animal down, the owner would be PISSED. And at that point I would gladly welcome you to "skin the motherfu*ker" you stupid fu*k.

For the next news story would be:

"Dog owner strangles retard who tried to skin his beloved, dead pet during funeral services"
 6 years ago '04        #38
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
the anchor man's facial expression at the end was priceless........
 6 years ago '04        #39
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11670 11670
this thread turned into white people kissing dogs
 02-09-2012, 03:14 PM         #40
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yep, bi*ch took the L.
I don't even feel bad for her in all honesty. All up in the dog's personal space. Took a chomp out that mufu*ka like it was a beggin' strip.

Idgaf what type of dog it is. I be walking down the streets looking at the dogs like Act up n*gga.. Owners be like don't worry it doesn't bite and I be like it got teeth right bi*ch?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago