Dog Bites News Anchor In The Face On Live TV

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
7929 pageviews
118 comments

eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,754 | Props total: 8682 8682
Dog Bites News Anchor In The Face On Live TV

did my man give a little smirk after it happened....he was like ya, bet you go on a date now with yo no lip a.ss image

[video - click to view]

A dog rescued from an icy pond in the US may be put down after it bit a news anchor during a live television interview. Kyle Dyer was rushed to hospital after being bitten by Max, an Argentine Mastiff, on a Colorado's 9NEWS morning program on Wednesday morning. Max was on the show after being pulled from a freezing reservoir by a firef!ghter on Tuesday after it fell through the ice while chasing a coyote. Dyer suffering bite wounds to her face and is in a "fair condition" at Denver Health Medical Centre. "I just adore dogs, but I'm especially happy to meet you after your story yesterday," Dyer said to the mastiff as she patted him during the interview. "You're gorgeous." As the interview ended Dyer leaned in towards Max in a show of affection but the dog bared its teeth and snapped at the news anchor before owner Michael Robinson was able to restrain it. "So you may have seen Kyle get bit by the dog in the 7am hour," co-anchor Gary Shapiro wrote on Facebook. "All we know for sure is that he got her on the lip, and she's being treated for the injury at the hospital." Max's owner will be cited for leash law violations, not having control of the dog and not vaccinating it for rabies. The animal is not showing signs of rabies but may be put down anyway.

[pic - click to view]

118 comments for "Dog Bites News Anchor In The Face On Live TV"

6 years ago '08        #2
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
This is her own fault.

It was restrained, in a strange situation, had just been through a traumatic experience, she was stupid to put her face that close, especially a dog she doesn't know.

Remember, you DON'T kiss a dog that you don't know and that the DOG DOESN'T know you.

She was stupid to put her face that close, especially a dog she doesn't know.
 6 years ago '09        #3
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
Pitbull owners are the craziest people.. won't ever accept the fact that the dog they love is one bipolar a.ss mutt that needs to either go extinct or have to pay insurance for it. If I hear 1 pitbull owner defending this sh*t I'm gonna blow the fu*k up. I'm SHOCKED watching this video. This fu*king dog man..

I live in KY, I hope I'm at his funeral so I can skin that mother fu*ker
 6 years ago '08        #4
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Zaosyn said:
Pitbull owners are the craziest people.. won't ever accept the fact that the dog they love is one bipolar a.ss mutt that needs to either go extinct or have to pay insurance for it. If I hear 1 pitbull owner defending this sh*t I'm gonna blow the fu*k up. I'm SHOCKED watching this video. This fu*king dog man..

for 1: A pitbull is a group of several breeds grouped together by society(ignorant ppl like yourself) and a Argentine Mastiff/Dogo Argentino is not one of them....so please get your facts str8. and yeah, im an owner of 3 APBT . so if you want to debate...the floor is yours.

Last edited by supervillain; 02-09-2012 at 07:42 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #5
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 7238 7238
 Zaosyn said:

Dumbass it wasn't even a pitbull. Stick to sucking off Dexter.
 6 years ago '09        #6
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
 Mathematic said:
so if you want to debate...the floor is yours.
Nah I'm good
 6 years ago '06        #7
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
Was she trying to kiss the dog? That was mistake number 1.
 6 years ago '05        #8
xbigelx 7 heat pts
space
space
$890 | Props total: 310 310
 Zaosyn said:
Nah I'm good
 6 years ago '04        #9
Sagat 
space
space
space
$113 | Props total: 129 129
dogs dont like strangers in their faces. read 'dogs for dummies.' its in there
 6 years ago '06        #10
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
Yea foreal keep your face away from a dog you dont know....

Funny how the guys never asked her if she was ok lmfao...there were just like oops
 6 years ago '04        #11
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9485 9485
 Zaosyn said:

You dumb a.ss redneck fu*k. It's an Argentinean Mastiff. Not a bulldog Difference between a Mastiff and a Terrier.

And the reason this dog was on the news is because he was walking with his master and took off chasing a squirrel. He ended up running onto the ice of a lake and fell through. The fire department had to send someone out in a wetsuit to break through the ice and bring him back.

So after that traumatizing experience, then they bring him in a newsroom for a fu*king interview (which is why I fu*king hate local news) and that bi*ch is being all rough with him. You put your face down by his mouth and you're asking for it.
 6 years ago '08        #12
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Zaosyn said:

How many times do you have to fail to realize how stupid you are.
 02-09-2012, 01:58 PM         #13
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eightytyson06 said:
did my man give a little smirk after it happened....he was like ya, bet you go on a date now with yo no lip a.ss

A dog rescued from an icy pond in the US may be put down after it bit a news anchor during a live television interview. Kyle Dyer was rushed to hospital after being bitten by Max, an Argentine Mastiff, on a Colorado's 9NEWS morning program on Wednesday morning. Max was on the show after being pulled from a freezing reservoir by a firef!ghter on Tuesday after it fell through the ice while chasing a coyote. Dyer suffering bite wounds to her face and is in a "fair condition" at Denver Health Medical Centre. "I just adore dogs, but I'm especially happy to meet you after your story yesterday," Dyer said to the mastiff as she patted him during the interview. "You're gorgeous." As the interview ended Dyer leaned in towards Max in a show of affection but the dog bared its teeth and snapped at the news anchor before owner Michael Robinson was able to restrain it. "So you may have seen Kyle get bit by the dog in the 7am hour," co-anchor Gary Shapiro wrote on Facebook. "All we know for sure is that he got her on the lip, and she's being treated for the injury at the hospital." Max's owner will be cited for leash law violations, not having control of the dog and not vaccinating it for rabies. The animal is not showing signs of rabies but may be put down anyway.

[pic - click to view]

serves ya right , white bi*ch

always kissing on dogs mouths and sh*t

although putting the dog down is fu*kin stupid

animals are animals, i hate when people take it personal and want k!ll the dog as some sort beuracratic revenge tactic

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 02-09-2012 at 02:04 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #14
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You dumb a.ss redneck fu*k. It's an Argentinean Mastiff. Not a bulldog Difference between a Mastiff and a Terrier.

And the reason this dog was on the news is because he was walking with his master and took off chasing a squirrel. He ended up running onto the ice of a lake and fell through. The fire department had to send someone out in a wetsuit to break through the ice and bring him back.

So after that traumatizing experience, then they bring him in a newsroom for a fu*king interview (which is why I fu*king hate local news) and that bi*ch is being all rough with him. You put your face down by his mouth and you're asking for it.
this...you can tell the way she was petting him he was uncomfortable.
 6 years ago '09        #15
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
The other anchor was calm as hell, didn't give a fukk about her at all.

6 years ago '07        #16
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
When will white people stop exchanging spit with dogs? Pat the dog and keep it moving. All this peck here and peck there. STOP
 6 years ago '04        #17
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
yeah...

...she was in the wrong and the dog will be the one who gets put to sleep

fair...

...right?
 02-09-2012, 02:04 PM         #18
Reginald Forman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stupid bi*ch thought she could kiss a traumatized and unfamiliar mastiff like it was her poodle at home, she absolutely deserves to have a fu*ked up face for that. ABSOLUTELY.

But now the dog gets put to sleep....
 6 years ago '06        #19
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
the two cats holding the dog didn't eve react when it bit her and sh*t...

i mean, yeah, she mighta fu*ked up, but that typa behavior ain't normal for a dog... esp. not with a non-threatening human who was petting him...
 6 years ago '10        #20
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
 Zaosyn said:

i have a 9 year old pit. i found him on the streets of southside philly so who knows what hes been thru. hes never been aggressive, never even shown his teeth. even tho ive had him long enough to kno he is not aggressive if he looked a stirred up i would never put my face or any other body part near his mouth. i thought people knew that about every breed of dog from toy poodle to great dane
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy