Rick Ross Says Young Jeezy Beef Isn't 'Personal'

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #161
marx1684 
space
space
$4,835 | Props total: 4976 4976
If they are true "hustlers" they need to do what's smart & make that money. Wouldn't hurt to throw a track out to see what it does. If it doesn't work it's back to business as usual.
 02-09-2012, 06:21 PM         #162
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this thread went all over the place
 6 years ago '08        #163
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
 s7venwords said:
Why would Ross at this point even want to talk about Jeezy ? Ross is winning like Jeezy never has so that would just be hustlin' backwards.
 Retro said:
Word, Ross just released his album & is celebrating 4 brand new platinum plaques...

I don't even have to respond you did it for me.
 6 years ago '08        #164
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
Lets just say if I had Jeezy worst album and Ross best album sitting in front of me

Ross go out the window and I'm banging Jeezy all the way to the bank #motivation
ColeWorld gave props

02-09-2012, 06:50 PM         #165
TheKaliKiid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy long gone. He trying to come back up..
but it aint happenin
 02-09-2012, 06:54 PM         #166
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKaliKiid said:
Jeezy long gone. He trying to come back up..
but it aint happenin
He came back and its like he never left, sales is still consistent like its 2000s when he drop all those othr cds

Jeezy has loyal fanbase, 200K+ first week guaranteed. Ross still has a shaky fanbase, inconsistent numbers.
 6 years ago '10        #167
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 44wade said:
Exactly what? Rappers pay for protection. That ain't some new revelation.

Your favorite rapper got someone diggin in them pockets, they the rappers, not necessarily the muscle.

But if I had that much cheese, why would I care, if I gotta line the pockets of thugs? That's what bosses do, feed the wolves, been like that forever.

ross claimed to be a part of them dudes not protected by them for a fee.
Jeezy in BMF>ross protected by boobie boys

get it
ColeWorld gave props

6 years ago '12        #168
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11432 11432
 MONSTALOCC said:

ross claimed to be a part of them dudes not protected by them for a fee.
Jeezy in BMF>ross protected by boobie boys

get it
Boobie and Ross are from the same area, so I wasn't talking about them. I was talking about the other posters claim of extortion from other gangs. I was commenting on the reality of life that the boss has to pay the players if he want them to play.

If jeezy gets mor $$$$ by being in BMf, than Ross through his affiliations, than more power to him, but if not, than who gives a fu*k?

Last edited by 44wade; 02-09-2012 at 07:25 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #169
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 Graftedgenes said:
bi*ch please your dumbass just admitted you "Agree" with me when I constantly call you a confused little Emo fa99itt who I have NEVER agreed with?

You one of them slow bi*ches that might say "Hey dude Ross has never gone platinum dude"
and then brag about the fact that your Insane Clown Posse has 2 platinum solo albums and Rakim has Zero.

"from a street perspective"?! GTFOH your lily-white corny a.ss got a teddy-bear up there repesenting yourself and your emo-metros3xual taste in HipHop so just stop quoting my posts like a lil ol' batch.
I agree with facts, you state them occasionally

And once again... dodging valid points.
 6 years ago '05        #170
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Young Jeezy is still selling records. Why do Ross fans seem to think Ross is as popular as Lil Wayne or Eminem?
 6 years ago '08        #171
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
I find it amazing that n*ggas can ride for jeezy who hasn't not evolved at ALL since fu*king tm101.

Meanwhile, Rick Ross is the most improved rapper since Kanye West.

n*ggas realize that I fu*king thought ross was absolute garbage until I heard Deeper Than Rap (and then went back and listened to Trilla). Despite the fact that he is a delusional compulsive liar, the n*gga is dropping the best soulful southern uber luxury mafioso records since the Clipse dropped Lord Willin and HHNF.

Mafia Music 1+2>>>>>>anything that lazy fu*k Jeezy has and will ever put out.

Last edited by The Fifth KD; 02-09-2012 at 08:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #172
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
wow shun this shet crazy
 02-09-2012, 08:53 PM         #173
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dame Dash said:
oh this u?
i was hoping you'd see this

man u corny
what kind A&R wants credit for hooking up a single song instead of a whole project
what kinda A&R takes open submissions through email

i don't know why you industry n*ggas think just cuz people on forums we struggling
nah we good

aren't you here with us?
ol "i'm too good for you forum n*ggas cuz I placed someone else's beat on Wayne's album and asked for credit" a.ss n*gga

seriously tho I SMH'd 10 times when I saw you seeking credit just for placing a beat on Carter 4
if you want shine make your own beats
i agree about the part about wanting credit for getting someone elses beat on an album cuz if thats the case when the producer gets paid he has to pay that the A@R a cut of what he gets so u should jyst be satisfied with that
 6 years ago '10        #174
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
 The Fifth KD said:
I find it amazing that n*ggas can ride for jeezy who hasn't not evolved at ALL since fu*king tm101.

Meanwhile, Rick Ross is the most improved rapper since Kanye West.

n*ggas realize that I fu*king thought ross was absolute garbage until I heard Deeper Than Rap (and then went back and listened to Trilla). Despite the fact that he is a delusional compulsive liar, the n*gga is dropping the best soulful southern uber luxury mafioso records since the Clipse dropped Lord Willin and HHNF.

Mafia Music 1+2>>>>>>anything that lazy fu*k Jeezy has and will ever put out.
soooooooooo jeezy hasnt evolved since 101??

yea

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

you lost

Last edited by jt satan; 02-09-2012 at 09:01 PM..
ColeWorld gave props

6 years ago '08        #175
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
 jt satan said:
soooooooooo jeezy hasnt evolved since 101??

yea

you lost
Same rhyme scheme no wordplay no flow=still tm101 jeezy

and lets not mention the fact that all his tm103 singles were his worst singles ever
 6 years ago '05        #176
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
 Retro said:
The logic of new Rawse fans k!lls me. Jeezy is celebrating yet ANOTHER Gold plaque on an album, something Ross pushes in entirety every album.

But he's still "losing" or in a "grave"
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #177
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 The Fifth KD said:
Fukk you. I listen to my favorite rappers for a reason.....consistency. I hate when a n*gga "evolves" and starts rapping totally different than when he first started. That sh*t sux. Look at Weezy, he "evolved" into a fukkin rocking skateboarder.....WTF. And poor Drake.....dude is basically R&B now, cryin on every song over a fukkin ho.

fu*k yo evolving theory n*gga!!
 02-09-2012, 09:56 PM         #178
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ay dj folk since u help pick beats out for jeezy to rap on then u should give young some advice n tell him to cool it with the lil lody beats. n*gga was one of my favs until he started rapping on them sh*tty a.ss beats bra
 6 years ago '10        #179
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Jeezy need to get back Trap or Die 2/Trappin Aint Dead swag.
 02-09-2012, 11:47 PM         #180
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
..........At this dame dash guy.......son you came in this thread with my name on your mind.......but you're "important"......n*gga you don't exist. Stop it slime
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy