Rick Ross Says Young Jeezy Beef Isn't 'Personal'

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-09-2012, 04:13 PM         #141
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Same question to you home boy, I didn't say Grafted you tryin too hard in that post did I?

See the problem with you is, you don't know when to quit. Since you wanna bring up CTE let's go over this again. You claim that there isn't an umbrella effect for MMG like there is for CTE...but under the list of labels CTE is right there with ROC-A-Fella, Desert Storm, G.O.O.D. Music, etc. JUST LIKE MMG is under the Warner label list.

If I was wrong about the other two then so be it, but fu*k outta here if you think Ross' move was "unheard of". CTE has been around since 98 and it has the same characteristics of the MMG label that you claim it doesn't.

You should really stop replying to me, at this point it's too easy...
School is in session. Allow me to Sun you.

I asked you to refute the facts in my post after you quoted my post and questioned the facts in it.

You foolishly brought up the point I made about Ross securing a side deal with WB while still being under UMG as a solo artist and said Tip, Jeezy & Luda all did the same thing.

Then I schooled you and showed you that you were in fact a liar because Luda, Tip, & Jeezy are all signed under the same parent company as their labels DTP, CTE, and Grand Hustle while Ross is signed to two seperate parent labels as a solo artist and for his label MMG.

C.T.E is a graveyard

Roc A Fella doesnt exist

Desert Storm is dead

G.O.O.D Music was Kanye's imprint and they got picked up by Def Jam and they have a solid roster but its no surprise because all his solo work was released on Roc A Fella/Def-Jam!

Which proves my point once again that what Ross did was unprecedented in this day and age.

i
 6 years ago '04        #142
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,020 | Props total: 1352 1352
 Dame Dash said:
LOL who are you? I can get people bigger than you on the phone right now
stop it b
good for you....getting them on the phone and getting a check 2 diff things....

i have ethered your whole argument point for point

the time u have sat here on this topic talking reckless to me...i have made 15 grand

what have u done besides lol and poke ur e chest out?

case closed...
ColeWorld gave props

6 years ago '11        #143
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Graftedgenes said:
School is in session. Allow me to Sun you.

I asked you to refute the facts in my post after you quoted my post and questioned the facts in it.

You foolishly brought up the point I made about Ross securing a side deal with WB while still being under UMG as a solo artist and said Tip, Jeezy & Luda all did the same thing.

Then I schooled you and showed you that you were in fact a liar because Luda, Tip, & Jeezy are all signed under the same parent company as their labels DTP, CTE, and Grand Hustle while Ross is signed to two seperate parent labels as a solo artist and for his label MMG.

C.T.E is a graveyard

Roc A Fella doesnt exist

Desert Storm is dead

G.O.O.D Music was Kanye's imprint and they got picked up by Def Jam and they have a solid roster but its no surprise because all his solo work was released on Roc A Fella/Def-Jam!

Which proves my point once again that what Ross did was unprecedented in this day and age.
So just because they didn't fare well means they didn't exist? Again you have to try to be this damn stupid my god.

What's gonna happen in 2 years when Wale STILL doesn't have a platinum album? In 3 years when Meek Mill STILL doesn't have a platinum album? He's signing acts that like Fresh Whyte said are already decent with their respective indie fan bases. Oh but you got all bi*ch made replaying to him about this same topic now you're all johnny intelligent again bring a false sense of arrogance with another dumb a.ss post. You're a piece of work dude
 02-09-2012, 04:17 PM         #144
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
Nah...Cassidy is a real n*gga and a real rapper.

Honestly, f*ck a hit. Cass could rip Ross's head off, obviously, so why would any refute this?
Cass is a sick heathen who slaughtered another Black man and bowed down like a braud when Gillie was about to punish him.

Cassidy aint no "real ni99er" he aint put nobody on for the city, he's just another crab...Larseny is starving.

He's sour because he wishes he was Meek right about know getting all that Philly love and being the flagship artist for the city but Barry Reece is finished as an artist because he cant craft songs like he does his 16-bar freestyles.
 6 years ago '08        #145
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Graftedgenes said:
The logic of some of these weirdo-Jeezy fans amazes me.

They know nothing about branding and their logic focuses on Jeezy having two platinum albums and two Gold albums.

They live in the past and seem not to realize that Jeezy hasn't been platinum since 2006 and his singles have done horribly on the charts and his popularity is waning.

He failed to build his CTE label up so now he's a Trap-rapper doing songs with Emenim for buzz.

What hurt Jeezy is Gucci Mane constantly mocking him

Then Pimp C exposed him over them dope prices

Then Jody Breeze took aim at him

Roccett stopped fu*king with him

Then Ross took his shots

Then BMF distanced themselves from him

Then Bleu called him fake

Then Alleyboy got in his pockets

Then Meechie co-signed Gucci Mane

And a Jeezy-freak will still somehow tell you that Jeezy is winning because he's selling as many records as Lupe Fiasco?
Thank you.

And to add:

Beef with Drama (who was a huge part in Jeezy's initial popularity)
Talked slick sh*t about Nas

.....I find it a bit suspect that for such a "real n*gga", Jeezy finds himself embroiled in feuds constantly. Especially with people he had good relationships with at one point.
 6 years ago '04        #146
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,020 | Props total: 1352 1352
 Dame Dash said:

you're doing nothing to help f!ght the "A&Rs are failed producers" stereotype
u have done nothing to f!ght broke struggle producers are the biggest trolls stereotype....
 02-09-2012, 04:26 PM         #147
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
So just because they didn't fare well means they didn't exist? Again you have to try to be this damn stupid my god.

What's gonna happen in 2 years when Wale STILL doesn't have a platinum album? In 3 years when Meek Mill STILL doesn't have a platinum album? He's signing acts that like Fresh Whyte said are already decent with their respective indie fan bases. Oh but you got all bi*ch made replaying to him about this same topic now you're all johnny intelligent again bring a false sense of arrogance with another dumb a.ss post. You're a piece of work dude
If only 3 rap artists went platinum in 2011 why are you talking about platinum 3 years from now being attainable for the average artist?

Let me tell you a little secret:

Platinum isnt realistic for the average artist anymore, illegal downloading and bootlegging in addition to a million Mixtapes has diluted the market to the point where only a true fan will support an artist music most times.

The labels that you mentioned are the past, lets stay on current events and today.

Wale had a fanbase Gibbs had a fanbase, Yelawolf had a fanbase, Shawty Lo had a fanbase and they all signed deals last year...now look at their progress and tell me whos getting it in.
 02-09-2012, 04:37 PM         #148
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Fifth KD said:
Thank you.

And to add:

.....I find it a bit suspect that for such a "real n*gga", Jeezy finds himself embroiled in feuds constantly. Especially with people he had good relationships with at one point.

That "Real n*gga" gimmick is just a marketing tool for rappers with mediocre skills to sell records and most guppies just eat it up.

You think its an accident that the main rappers who claim to be so "real" are always the ones with the least amount of skills?

People confuse what being "real" truly means and use it out of context alot..you can be from the streets and be a disloyal hater who snitches and beats women and steals from friends and still call yourself "real" just because you sold some crack and shot a n*gga in the face and people will agree and say "Yeah hes a real n*gga, h keeps it real".

Real to me is how you treat your peoples, family, friends, circle, and community, and what you do to improve their lives.

So when I look at a persons track-record and I constantly see beef. negativity, bickering, f!ghting, and drama with a bunch of ruined relationships I have to ask myself how "real" is this person.
 02-09-2012, 04:41 PM         #149
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

They know nothing about branding and their logic focuses on Jeezy having two platinum albums and two Gold albums.

They live in the past and seem not to realize that Jeezy hasn't been platinum since 2006 and his singles have done horribly on the charts and his popularity is waning.

He failed to build his CTE label up so now he's a Trap-rapper doing songs with Emenim for buzz.

Then Ross took his shots

And a Jeezy-freak will still somehow tell you that Jeezy is winning because he's selling as many records as Lupe Fiasco?
none of the people you listed matter. NONE of them. I like BMF, but who they endorse doesnt even matter. I rather listen to Jeezy any day, but Ross picks MUCH better beats. He's like Diddy of the south. He seems to be fair to everyone he signs, so that works well, thus a better talent scout. better song structure and written hooks as well.

jeezy is becoming the joe budden of trap music and that's not a good spot for him, because he's not a lyricist. he has access to the same rappers that ross does, as far as collabs, but his production SUCKS. and if ur going to be a trap rapper, your beats better bang, your hooks better be nice and simple, so simple people can rap along.

is jeezy winning? of course. He's a millionaire rapper.

Is he winning vs Rick Ross? HELL TO THE NAW.
 6 years ago '10        #150
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
jeezy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Conman
 6 years ago '10        #151
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
when i started reading this thread was 5 pages

Graft for the most part your dumbass or just want attention. You dodge facts and change subjects, but you do say some things I agree with

Ross has NEVER gone plat... look in the RIAA. You really cant compare the two from a label prespective. Jeezy was/is a proven successful business venture while Ross is a reasonable risk. From the street prespective Jeezy is real Ross make hits. Thats all i judge artist on. Is there anything else?

and are we going to act like Pill didnt punk Ross???
 6 years ago '04        #152
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,492 | Props total: 6443 6443
 Graftedgenes said:

Then Ross took his shots

damn Pimp C get on everybody
 6 years ago '10        #153
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
 The Fifth KD said:
Thank you.

And to add:

shut the fu*kup nobody gave a fu*k about nas and his hip hop is dead bullsh*t

beef with dj drama? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 6 years ago '04        #154
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
Ross and Jeezy need to combine force do their own version of watch the throne.
 6 years ago '05        #155
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25133 25133
 Barack Obonga said:
hip hop is dead sold more than tm103
Stop It Son....TM103 Just Came Out and Still Selling and I'm Nas Fan.

But.....Since We Talking Old. December 2006.... Jeezy's Inspiration & Nas's Hip Hop Is Dead Was Released and Who Sold More? Jeezy.....

ColeWorld gave props

02-09-2012, 05:47 PM         #156
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
when i started reading this thread was 5 pages

Graft for the most part your dumbass or just want attention. You dodge facts and change subjects, but you do say some things I agree with

Ross has NEVER gone plat... look in the RIAA. You really cant compare the two from a label prespective. Jeezy was/is a proven successful business venture while Ross is a reasonable risk. From the street prespective Jeezy is real Ross make hits. Thats all i judge artist on. Is there anything else?

and are we going to act like Pill didnt punk Ross???
bi*ch please your dumbass just admitted you "Agree" with me when I constantly call you a confused little Emo fa99itt who I have NEVER agreed with?

You one of them slow bi*ches that might say "Hey dude Ross has never gone platinum dude"
and then brag about the fact that your Insane Clown Posse has 2 platinum solo albums and Rakim has Zero.

"from a street perspective"?! GTFOH your lily-white corny a.ss got a teddy-bear up there repesenting yourself and your emo-metros3xual taste in HipHop so just stop quoting my posts like a lil ol' batch.
 6 years ago '04        #157
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
as long as i get good music from both of them i don't give a fuk about this because musically they both might be close to their low point. they should be focusing on their music/artists then this stupid back and forth sneak dissing bullsh!t

ross is better at one thing than jeezy at the moment and that is making his artists popular. which might be better in the long run.
 6 years ago '12        #158
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11404 11404
Didn't Ross get 10 mill to sign MGM to Warner? Big difference than other "labels". Not a lot different than when cmb signed to universal for 30 mill.

People just foolin themselves if they sayin jeezy is fu*kin with Ross right now. I think a couple weeks ago, mmg had 3 songs top ten in urban billboard, Ross buzz is at all time high. It's his time right now. I don't know if he ever goes plat, but he is treated like he did, because his "movement" makes people money.

Last edited by 44wade; 02-09-2012 at 06:04 PM..
ColeWorld gave props

6 years ago '09        #159
michaeluncc 
space
space
$76 | Props total: 9 9
 thetrapper said:
lmfaooooooooooooo @ this

don diva interview with the booby boys says otherwise

john doe boys had pressure on ross and mmg but u guys only talk whats blogged about or a video put out on

pnut rip pnut was holding ross down in the streets cause trust n*ggas in miami done shot up spots were ross was at....the gucci pucci gettin his head bust with a bottle sh*t on wshh

the bloods in la extorting the n*gga

but u n*ggas live life thru html http:

Dont believe everything..this rap sh*t is all about the perception

alot more fu*k sh*t going on than u n*ggas know

exactly
 6 years ago '12        #160
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11404 11404
 michaeluncc said:
exactly
Exactly what? Rappers pay for protection. That ain't some new revelation.

Your favorite rapper got someone diggin in them pockets, they the rappers, not necessarily the muscle.

But if I had that much cheese, why would I care, if I gotta line the pockets of thugs? That's what bosses do, feed the wolves, been like that forever.
ColeWorld gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago