Rick Ross Says Young Jeezy Beef Isn't 'Personal'

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,023 | Props total: 1358 1358
Warner is under WEA soon to be warner worldwide

def jam is under UMG Universal Music Group

Ross owes def jam 3 albums

chris atlas stated this in dec in his billboard interview
 6 years ago '11        #122
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 thetrapper said:

[pic - click to view]

something like this sir?

see the riaa logo....oh ok cool ...
That ether the sh!t that make your soul burn slow.

6 years ago '11        #123
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 thetrapper said:

I swear dude is like some industry reject constantly checking record label news to try to act like he knows everything there is to know about it. It's pathetic, everything dude has said you've been right behind him to refute it. You'd think he'd be smart enough to know when to quit but damn...
 6 years ago '10        #124
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,877 | Props total: 13668 13668
@ the turn of this thread that was originally about Ross playing the beef down

thetrapper said:
lmfaooooooooooooo @ this

don diva interview with the booby boys says otherwise

john doe boys had pressure on ross and mmg but u guys only talk whats blogged about or a video put out on

pnut rip pnut was holding ross down in the streets cause trust n*ggas in miami done shot up spots were ross was at....the gucci pucci gettin his head bust with a bottle sh*t on wshh

the bloods in la extorting the n*gga

but u n*ggas live life thru html http:

dont believe everything..this rap sh*t is all about the perception

alot more fu*k sh*t going on than u n*ggas know
 Chi80sbaby said:

[pic - click to view]

How is this not a smiley yet?

Bawse
 Graftedgenes said:
That grafted dude already spoke on that Sir and he's off that and spoke his piece on it. Sir.

You can go by the stats or go by the pics..its up to you...or just post the actual plaqe itself.

[pic - click to view]

slides out bumpin that new Pill "memories" :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '11        #125
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Dame Dash said:
oh this u?
i was hoping you'd see this

man u corny
what kind A&R wants credit for hooking up a single song instead of a whole project
what kinda A&R takes open submissions through email

i don't know why you industry n*ggas think just cuz people on forums we struggling
nah we good

aren't you here with us?
ol "i'm too good for you forum n*ggas cuz I placed someone else's beat on Wayne's album and asked for credit" a.ss n*gga

seriously tho I SMH'd 10 times when I saw you seeking credit just for placing a beat on Carter 4
if you want shine make your own beats
 02-09-2012, 03:31 PM         #126
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Wrong!....He Only Had Problems With Bricksquad Due To Gucci. Bleu Does Not Speak For Everyone In BMF. Like I Said Before, Jeezy Still Has BMF n*ggas With Him. As For Alley Boy,I Wouldnt Even Call It A "Issue"....Just A Confused n*gga.

You Diss Jeezy & T.I. But Your Homeboy Trouble Is Squashing Your G4 Boyz Beef and Doing Songs With Tip.

I Believe Jeezy Has Already Did This Before. Solo & CTE Imprint With Def Jam and A Group Deal Bad Boy (Boyz N Da Hood) and Puffy Is Proud To Say Jeezy Was A Bad Boy Artist.

Yes Ross Has Two Label Deals As Well But The fu*k Up He Made. Triple Cs Is Part of Def Jam As Well Which Was Suppose To Be His Brand/Imprint As Well (Something Like G Unit: You Have The Group & Label) Till Def Jam Lock Them In Which Lead To Another Brand/Imprint,MMG Later On. He Learn From His First fu*k Up...

Wale & Meek Was Already Successful Artists Before Rick Ross Grabbed Them. They Already Had Their Own Fanbases On The Indie Scene. As Wale,He Was Already A Groomed Artist When He Was On Interscope. Ross Only Gave Them A Push....Well Wale A Push.

Jeezy Is Building His Artists From The Ground Up. Only Artist That Was Already Successful With His Own Fanbase & Buzz Is Freddie Gibbs.

To Even Compare The Two Isnt Going Work In Your Favor......Just Leave It Be.
Why would I diss Jeezy when his music is nearly my favorite? He just aint making music like he used to and as a fan I can say that.

Yeah Triple C's didnt pan-out but he bounced back and rebuilt the team and now they winning.

Listen bruh CTE is Jeezy's only imprint and its with Def JAm which is why he has never been able to build it and expand it properly..he never had an imprint on Bad boy he was an employee of Diddy and a part of the Bad Boy South label Diddy was building.

Wale got dropped from Interscope after his album flopped thanks to Mark Ronson and he was struggling....Ross scooped him up and revitalized his career which is something jeezy has yet to do.

Meek Mill was hot in the streets but he couldnt get a proper push because T.I. let him down and Meek was most likely on his way back to jail when Ross swooped up and put him in the stores, got him on tour, got him on TV, got him multiple endorsments with Reebok, and Ciroc and gave him the shine he deserves.

Jeezy is cool peoples at times but industry-wise he aint putting on somebody like Stalley or kelping somebody like French Montana bring some of that East back....he aint building an empire bruh it just is what it is.

yWe can debate who makes better music which is subjective based on personal taste but as far as business is concerned its no comparison.
 6 years ago '04        #127
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Dame Dash said:
oh this u?
i was hoping you'd see this

man u corny
what kind A&R wants credit for hooking up a single song instead of a whole project
what kinda A&R takes open submissions through email

i don't know why you industry n*ggas think just cuz people on forums we struggling
nah we good

aren't you here with us?
ol "i'm too good for you forum n*ggas cuz I placed someone else's beat on Wayne's album and asked for credit" a.ss n*gga

seriously tho I SMH'd 10 times when I saw you seeking credit just for placing a beat on Carter 4
if you want shine make your own beats
production coordination credits are on albums all the time.....i went thru for beats for wayne sent it....

shakir stewart told me back in 07 if i ever got a beat placed to use that credit....

and why u on a forum hating on people doing positive sh*t getting $$$ changing others lives...

is your nascar jacket struggle lifestyle making you envious of a n*gga succeeding?

nothing is corny about getting credit for work

carbon found lody...lody did 8 records on 103...carbon got the a&r credit deserving ....jeezy cut 45 records for what i brought him... way too gone was the only record i had input on on the whole album

u on the outside looking...did u follow me on twitter reply to tweets and i never answer? or u mad at folk? did folk fu*k ur bi*ch?

my apologies for living my life while u comment on others......keep on forum trolling till your 40's n*gga lol
ColeWorld gave props

6 years ago '11        #128
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
thetrapper aka djfolk laying down that ether to you stans but ya refuse to believe the facts
these blind n*ggas dont wanna see
ColeWorld gave props

6 years ago '11        #129
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
Dame you tryin too hard son...
 6 years ago '04        #130
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Dame Dash said:
n*gga i ain't even 20 yet
what kind work is sending a beat to an artist
That's what you're supposed to do
just take your finder's fee and chill don't credit hog my n*gga
you didn't even produce sh*t, "production coordination" sounds like u might have produced something

lol @ you up-playing and downplaying your influence whenever you want
"I'm Jeezy's A&R" "I only helped on one track"

and I ain't entirely on the outside, I did some production on albums
and nah I never followed you on twitter b
never sent you an email either

Why you acting like u ain't Folk all of a sudden bi polar a.ss n*gga
third person speaking a.ss

Man you low level "executive position" a.ss n*ggas k!ll me
No one in hip hop who isn't making music themselves gets respect from me aside from the big cats like Chris Lighty, Lyor, Russell, and em
who cares if u respect anyone...its like who are you my n*gga? i got alot more records than wha i have gotten credit for....like 19 in all...including a number 1 record last yr....your whole argument sounds like you are salty about something g....production coordination credits been going on in music for yrs...u singled me out cause u cant figure out what i do and how am i on...its called hard work...and not sitting on web forums trolling all damn day

read the recession credits and there was xxl article on production coordination a few years ago

theres ways to play this industry sh*t to your advantage....
ColeWorld gave props

02-09-2012, 03:47 PM         #131
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thetrapper said:

Ross owes them one more album unless you can show me something different.

You are just repeating what I already posted...why?

Let me break it down for the slow people:

There are 4 MAJOR labels and all other labels fall under them:

E.M.I

SME

Universal Music Group/(Def Jam) = Rick Ross (solo)

Warner Brothers = Maybach Music Group (Wale Pill Stalley etc.)

All the smaller labels fall under those 4 companies based on genre, region, and demographics, so to give you an example imagine if LiL Wayne who is on Cash Money-(UMG) as a solo artist was to move Young Money-(UMG) to Warner brothers or E.M.I.

it cant be that hard to understand but you are going to confuse that one poor kid with the brother in his avatar.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 02-09-2012 at 03:52 PM..
 02-09-2012, 03:51 PM         #132
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Dame you tryin too hard son...
Why you trying so hard to be in other folks business tho??

Aint you the same clown I had to school on having a label imprint on a seperate label??

You need to explain yourself about that CTE, DTP, Grand Hustle schooling that I gave you boy.
 6 years ago '04        #133
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Dame Dash said:
whatever n*gga
i've been reading album liners for years i ain't never seen no damn A&R with credit for placing a single beat

and what's more fu*ked up is you weren't even on the artist's side picking the beats, you were just shopping on the producer's side like on some manager sh*t

how many people shop beats to artists and not get credited

this is even worse than engineers who change your beat and want co-production credit
i just pray you don't start a trend for thirsty a.ss "A&R"s to ask for "production coordination" credit
Production Coordination for Don Cannon, DJ Toomp, D. Rich and Shawty Redd: Keke and Amy
the recession album

sorry u lost

point proven
 02-09-2012, 03:57 PM         #134
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
You know the sad thing about all of this you call anyone that disagrees with you an idiot when you're too stupid to realize how much of a dumbass you are your damn self.

The PARENT company of MMG is Warner, just like the parent companies of the ones I listed are Def Jam. There is an umbrella you idiot just like the others. MMG is NOT nor has it EVER been an entity on its own. Warner took over after Ross left Def Jam.

Come on now you've got to try to be this stupid...
This aint about agree or disagree.

I dont name-call untill somebody calls me out my name which is why I schooled you like my bi*ch and will continue to make you look foolish because you are to stupid to know what you are talking about.

You are just too stupid to admit that all the rappers you named have solo deals and their imprint on the SAME LABEL.

Just admit you cant tell the difference between Ross being on Def Jam while having his label imprint MMG on WB...TWO DIFFERENT PARENT COMPANIES FOOL.
 6 years ago '11        #135
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Why you trying so hard to be in other folks business tho??

Aint you the same clown I had to school on having a label imprint on a seperate label??

You need to explain yourself about that CTE, DTP, Grand Hustle schooling that I gave you boy.
Same question to you home boy, I didn't say Grafted you tryin too hard in that post did I?

See the problem with you is, you don't know when to quit. Since you wanna bring up CTE let's go over this again. You claim that there isn't an umbrella effect for MMG like there is for CTE...but under the list of labels CTE is right there with ROC-A-Fella, Desert Storm, G.O.O.D. Music, etc. JUST LIKE MMG is under the Warner label list.

If I was wrong about the other two then so be it, but fu*k outta here if you think Ross' move was "unheard of". CTE has been around since 98 and it has the same characteristics of the MMG label that you claim it doesn't.

You should really stop replying to me, at this point it's too easy...
 6 years ago '11        #136
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
This aint about agree or disagree.

I dont name-call untill somebody calls me out my name which is why I schooled you like my bi*ch and will continue to make you look foolish because you are to stupid to know what you are talking about.

You are just too stupid to admit that all the rappers you named have solo deals and their imprint on the SAME LABEL.

Just admit you cant tell the difference between Ross being on Def Jam while having his label imprint MMG on WB...TWO DIFFERENT PARENT COMPANIES FOOL.
n*gga yes this is because the sh*t you keep bringin up is to interpretation apparently seeing as how everything you've said has been corrected by either Fresh Whyte or DJ Folk & then again by me. You claim you spitting "facts" but I haven't seen any

Read the last reply I just gave your dumb a.ss and still tell me you "schooled" me. lol homie you should just go back to whatever forum you came from. n*ggas around this way won't put up with your sh*t especially not me. Keep tryin though, this is passing time even if it is making you look incredibly stupid...
 6 years ago '04        #137
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Dame Dash said:
whatever n*gga
i've been reading album liners for years i ain't never seen no damn A&R with credit for placing a single beat

and what's more fu*ked up is you weren't even on the artist's side picking the beats, you were just shopping on the producer's side like on some manager sh*t

how many people shop beats to artists and not get credited

this is even worse than engineers who change your beat and want co-production credit
i just pray you don't start a trend for thirsty a.ss "A&R"s to ask for "production coordination" credit
u claim u been on albums.....

u really have no idea about the industry my g.....

so dr dre makes all his beats?

u mad at 40 for his beat re arranging of other producers beats?

u aint even 20....and u green as fu*k....boy u get some real placements n*ggas is gonna k!ll your publishing cause u know everything from net readings and not real life experiences lololol

pull down ur skirt "b" quit worrying bout my credits and change your tax bracket my n*gga

all this back and forth means nothing maybe ur ego a couple browning points for total strangers ...i laugh at this lil sh*t....

cause n*ggas really think they know everything from what the read and hear....if u aint there u know nothing...lol

and for your info

i was fl 3.0 and triton keyboards.....making beats for 404 girls flicks getting 3k a movie for scoring pr0n...

can replay any melody by ear and read sheet music

at 20 i seen 150 grand that yr off scoring pr0n and mixtapes.... call me corny all u want....but call me broke....not happening
ColeWorld gave props

6 years ago '12        #138
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Ross is building an empire. I never was a fan of dude but I respect his hustle, and his way of handling "business"

The fact that he's where he's at now is incredible to me, especially after the 50 Cent sh*t.

Jeezy will never build anything close to what Ross has RIGHT now with Maybach.. And I think it's only gonna get bigger

They will be the new Young Money within a year
 6 years ago '04        #139
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Dame Dash said:
it's not nearly as bad if it's a credit at the beginning or end of the liners and isn't tied to a single song
read the recession credits those chicks names on the credits for 3 songs....u really happy im responding to u....i bet this the highlight of ur beat making day in mommy's basement

touche young g
touche
 6 years ago '09        #140
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
 drumgangP said:
Dont forget hes #1 in Urban Clothing/Apparel Sales. You know whats funny is you just compiled a list of what you consider "Jeezys failures".....but in each one of em, you really only named a person hes doing better than
Truth
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy