Rick Ross Says Young Jeezy Beef Isn't 'Personal'

most viewed right now
 175
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 155
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 142
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-09-2012, 02:48 PM         #101
SoCal Savage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Your corniness is almost as bad as your lies

Kenneth "Black" Williams has never said anything against Ross and if he did Im sure you would prove me wrong or just accept the fact that you are a liar.

So post up the Kenneth Williams interview

You gotta be the biggest wigger to ever grace this site. I can't even comprehend it
 6 years ago '05        #102
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
 thetrapper said:
lmfaooooooooooooo @ this

don diva interview with the booby boys says otherwise

john doe boys had pressure on ross and mmg but u guys only talk whats blogged about or a video put out on

pnut rip pnut was holding ross down in the streets cause trust n*ggas in miami done shot up spots were ross was at....the gucci pucci gettin his head bust with a bottle sh*t on wshh

the bloods in la extorting the n*gga

but u n*ggas live life thru html http:

dont believe everything..this rap sh*t is all about the perception

alot more fu*k sh*t going on than u n*ggas know
n*gga im in NC.... i don't know who did what in miami

but Ross and Jeezy are mirror images of each other IMO... they being called the little n*ggas who rapped and wasn't deep in the streets, that's believable on both parts... so why n*ggas still saying this rapper is about that life in this one isn't
 02-09-2012, 02:51 PM         #103
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
Like I said before, this n*ggas point is invalid anyways

What does Jeezy going platinum three/two times, have to do with Ross NEVER going platinum? How can you defend that?

His point is null void.
You dont have to catch feelings and call people "n*gga"


Do you know how sad and pathetic a clown sounds when you tell them that their are only 7-8 rappers who have gone Gold or Platinum in the last 6 years and they act like its somehow a bad thing that a rapper has 3 Gold albums within that time?

You act like Ross is on Cassidy status...
 6 years ago '11        #104
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 JimDinO77 said:
n*gga im in NC.... i don't know who did what in miami

but Ross and Jeezy are mirror images of each other IMO... they being called the little n*ggas who rapped and wasn't deep in the streets, that's believable on both parts... so why n*ggas still saying this rapper is about that life in this one isn't


[pic - click to view]



How is this not a smiley yet?

Bawse
 02-09-2012, 02:53 PM         #105
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoCal Savage said:
You gotta be the biggest wigger to ever grace this site. I can't even comprehend it

You calling me a pink-skinned peckawood cracker or something??

Im just a dog-haired white-boy trying to fit in with you Black folks..why you being mean?
 6 years ago '11        #106
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Graftedgenes said:
He only has issues with Brick Squad, BMF, & Duct Tape. 3 of the strongest or most respected movements in the HipHop scene in Atlanta. I dont know if he still has issues with Jody Breeze, its unfair to call it "beef" its more like having "issues" with someone.


And yeah that Lush Justice League sound is not Jeezy's strongsuit.


Im not simple-minded so I can actually differentiate one movement from another movement.


Let me school you Sun:


Jeezy has never made a side deal for his own imprint like Ross did with Lyor Cohen and WB, Ross has his MMG label on a seperate label than Def Jam which is almost unheard of.


He can release simultaneus projects on two seperate labels without worry of exceding promotions and marketing budgets and max out from both sides with full support from two teams.


Ross succesfully recruited 2 of the XXL freshmen to his imprint and Executive-produced a commercially succesful album from an artist on his imprint something that Jeezy has never been able to do. (Wale's Ambition is over the 300,00 mark).


Ross has seperate independant entities under his MMG umbrella that include Maybach Latino and Maybach Jamacia. (S/o Apex )and Magazeen the first international artist on MMG.


Ross has R&B artists Masspike Miles & Teedra Moses signed to his imprint.


Ross has own Videography team Maybach Films with Spiff, Dre, Jon-J & Shuttah who are the most sought after team in HipHop with their visuals.
The Viral Vlog/Video game that MMG has is top shelf something that Jeezy should take advantage of



Soon it will be customary for artists to audio-mark their songs like M M M M M Maybach Music which is innovative in itself.


MMG has branched out beyond "Trap-Rap" with rappers like Stalley and Wale and even covering that crucial east-coast demographic with Meek Mill...



So I dont see anybody following Jeezy's moves or his direction, the Miami movement is some tropical swag green water beach flyboi ish that can also cover the street arena.


You are either blind, a troll, ignorant and just dont know sh*t about what goes on behind the scenes in Hiphop as far as the business, marketing, promotion, and direction of these artists.
Yup, this solidified it. You're the biggest idiot to join in the past 6 months...
 02-09-2012, 02:55 PM         #107
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chi80sbaby said:


[pic - click to view]



How is this not a smiley yet?

Bawse

*Flatline*
 02-09-2012, 02:56 PM         #108
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Yup, this solidified it. You're the biggest idiot to join in the past 6 months...

Dont be an anonymous little bi*ch impersonating a rapper.

Refute the facts in my post
 02-09-2012, 02:58 PM         #109
BumRushJoe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thetrapper said:
heres the thing sir go get a plaque for an album not certified gold or platinum

the companies wont do it......if the recession wasnt riaa certfied they wouldnt do the plaque

i understand ur database argument...but database's can have errors sir

the system isnt perfect....but to get riaa certified plaques...the plaque makers require the paperwork for the riaa to make it....

talk what u know sir.....and ill provide the correct and precise information sir good day
this Grafted dude is dodging the sh*t outta this reply lol
 6 years ago '11        #110
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Graftedgenes said:
Dont be an anonymous little bi*ch impersonating a rapper.

Refute the facts in my post
Well the funniest thing that stood out was how you acted like a new label was "unheard of"...T.I.'s "Grand Hustle" doesn't ring a bell? Ludacris' "Disturbing Tha Peace" doesn't? Jeezy's own "Corporate Thugz Entertainment (CTE World)" neither? And that's just Atlanta based.

You talk big sh*t I'll give you that but NONE of your "facts" EVER hold weight. You spew hyperbole driven statements when they aren't even close to what's true.

I'm not impersonating a rapper dipsh*t I'm just a fan. Get over yourself dude
 02-09-2012, 03:02 PM         #111
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BumRushJoe said:
this Grafted dude is dodging the sh*t outta this reply lol
That grafted dude already spoke on that Sir and he's off that and spoke his piece on it. Sir.

You can go by the stats or go by the pics..its up to you...or just post the actual plaqe itself.
 6 years ago '11        #112
bkamagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 264 264
Them Ray-bans barely fit his head
 6 years ago '11        #113
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lol@ People bragging about these guys on pop charts and chipper jones. It should be about the music you dumb fuccs if you ain't involved with the doe yo self. Just give me good music,rozay sh*t don't do sh*t for me,but hey he got fans who love his sh*t, same as jeezy that's all that matters yell™
 6 years ago '05        #114
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 Graftedgenes said:
He only has issues with Brick Squad, BMF, & Duct Tape. 3 of the strongest or most respected movements in the HipHop scene in Atlanta.
Wrong!....He Only Had Problems With Bricksquad Due To Gucci. Bleu Does Not Speak For Everyone In BMF. Like I Said Before, Jeezy Still Has BMF n*ggas With Him. As For Alley Boy,I Wouldnt Even Call It A "Issue"....Just A Confused n*gga.

You Diss Jeezy & T.I. But Your Homeboy Trouble Is Squashing Your G4 Boyz Beef and Doing Songs With Tip.


 Graftedgenes said:
Let me school you Sun:


Jeezy has never made a side deal for his own imprint like Ross did with Lyor Cohen and WB, Ross has his MMG label on a seperate label than Def Jam which is almost unheard of.


He can release simultaneus projects on two seperate labels without worry of exceding promotions and marketing budgets and max out from both sides with full support from two teams.
I Believe Jeezy Has Already Did This Before. Solo & CTE Imprint With Def Jam and A Group Deal Bad Boy (Boyz N Da Hood) and Puffy Is Proud To Say Jeezy Was A Bad Boy Artist.

Yes Ross Has Two Label Deals As Well But The fu*k Up He Made. Triple Cs Is Part of Def Jam As Well Which Was Suppose To Be His Brand/Imprint As Well (Something Like G Unit: You Have The Group & Label) Till Def Jam Lock Them In Which Lead To Another Brand/Imprint,MMG Later On. He Learn From His First fu*k Up...


 Graftedgenes said:
Ross succesfully recruited 2 of the XXL freshmen to his imprint and Executive-produced a commercially succesful album from an artist on his imprint something that Jeezy has never been able to do. (Wale's Ambition is over the 300,00 mark).
Wale & Meek Was Already Successful Artists Before Rick Ross Grabbed Them. They Already Had Their Own Fanbases On The Indie Scene. As Wale,He Was Already A Groomed Artist When He Was On Interscope. Ross Only Gave Them A Push....Well Wale A Push.

Jeezy Is Building His Artists From The Ground Up. Only Artist That Was Already Successful With His Own Fanbase & Buzz Is Freddie Gibbs.

To Even Compare The Two Isnt Going Work In Your Favor......Just Leave It Be.
 6 years ago '04        #115
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 1316 1316
 Graftedgenes said:
That grafted dude already spoke on that Sir and he's off that and spoke his piece on it. Sir.

You can go by the stats or go by the pics..its up to you...or just post the actual plaqe itself.

[pic - click to view]



something like this sir?

see the riaa logo....oh ok cool ...
 6 years ago '11        #116
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
now, i dont condone violence but what happened to the president of Don Diva magazine, Sam Ferguson, that exposed Rick Ross as a C.O.?

oh..
 02-09-2012, 03:14 PM         #117
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Well the funniest thing that stood out was how you acted like a new label was "unheard of"...T.I.'s "Grand Hustle" doesn't ring a bell? Ludacris' "Disturbing Tha Peace" doesn't? Jeezy's own "Corporate Thugz Entertainment (CTE World)" neither? And that's just Atlanta based.

You talk big sh*t I'll give you that but NONE of your "facts" EVER hold weight. You spew hyperbole driven statements when they aren't even close to what's true.

I'm not impersonating a rapper dipsh*t I'm just a fan. Get over yourself dude
Are you really this stupid or just a weirdo trying to pretend to be stupid??

Anybody can have a label , Im talking about being signed to one label and making a seperate deal for your own imprint with another label.

T.I. & Grand Hustle is all Atlantic, both T.I. and his label-imprint are on Atlantic


Young Jeezy and his imprint (CTE) are both on Def Jam when he has beef with the label as a solo artist it will effect his entire team.


Ludacris and DTP is all under Universal Defjam



Warner brothers and Def Jam are two separate entities aint no umbrella or nothing so what Ross was able to do was almost unprecedented in this era but most people are too stupid to even recognize that untill you correct them.
 02-09-2012, 03:17 PM         #118
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
now, i dont condone violence but what happened to the president of Don Diva magazine, Sam Ferguson, that exposed Rick Ross as a C.O.?

oh..
He died in a hail of bullett from a driveby on a freeway in Miamia.

I dont condone violence either but DJ Vlad got a nice settlement.
 6 years ago '04        #119
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 1316 1316
 Dame Dash said:
Jeezy > Ross is just common sense
But Drum Gang (whichever one of you 15 n*ggas is posting) stop glorifying DJ Folk

And a tip: the Def Jam A&R is always doing more work if it's a Def Jam / rapper's sub label project
I don't think Folk was even credited in the TM103 liners
and wtf is a "production coordination by DJ Folk" anyway that's not even a music term, that's from actual production coordinators in Hollywood and sh*t
this struggle "A&R" wants to be mentioned in credits so damn bad
i can tell he a bi*ch a.ss n*gga
so walking into a room when i walk in a room....everyone from wayne to jeezy to birdman to jay

knows when i come in the studio....im bout to play some sh*t.....

production coordination was for the resume for these labels....and now im being offered 6 figure label gigs cause of that lil credit

but bi*ch a.ss n*ggas like urself troll on web forums cause u mad at the world.....marble counters 400 acre parcels out here living...house sit on 5 acres my n*gga your ip dna gangsta

dont ever come speak on my name ..... like u know me...u a.ssume fu*k n*gga
ColeWorld gave props
 
 6 years ago '11        #120
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Graftedgenes said:
Are you really this stupid or just a weirdo trying to pretend to be stupid??

Anybody can have a label , Im talking about being signed to one label and making a seperate deal for your own imprint with another label.

T.I. & Grand Hustle is all Atlantic, both T.I. and his label-imprint are on Atlantic


Young Jeezy and his imprint (CTE) are both on Def Jam when he has beef with the label as a solo artist it will effect his entire team.


Ludacris and DTP is all under Universal Defjam

Warner brothers and Def Jam are two separate entities aint no umbrella or nothing but most people are too stupid to even recognize that untill you correct them.
You know the sad thing about all of this you call anyone that disagrees with you an idiot when you're too stupid to realize how much of a dumbass you are your damn self.

The PARENT company of MMG is Warner, just like the parent companies of the ones I listed are Def Jam. There is an umbrella you idiot just like the others. MMG is NOT nor has it EVER been an entity on its own. Warner took over after Ross left Def Jam.

Come on now you've got to try to be this stupid...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy