most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,652 | Props total: 151 151
so i guess n*ggas really gonna act like ross's triple c's didnt flop though. LOL

jeezy and usda had a hot album. heard it went gold. 96,000 first week with a hot single

did more than self made did. jeezy signed a bunch of real n*ggas. when he had roccet and bloodraw. all of them

ross signed people that was already on there grind..with the mmg cats wale and meek

but if u look at it jeezy won because usda was his team

and triple c was ross team..

triple c album did 12,000 first week vs cold summer 96,000 first week

Last edited by jt satan; 02-09-2012 at 02:18 PM..
 02-09-2012, 02:14 PM         #82
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
Post it cuz imm sure news woulda hit by now that it went plat like the rest of all the old albums do

[pic - click to view]

The picture has been put up numerous times Genius.
 02-09-2012, 02:14 PM         #83
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Hows he beefing with half the rappers in the city exactly again? Cause he's got everyone from the pioneers to the up&comers on his oldest, and newest sh*t...Hes only had an issue in the city with Gucci/Waka up to this point, and even Gucci said he wouldnt mind doing music with em(He even hopped on the trap or die 2 remix as a sign of peace).

He pretty much was treating Alleyboy like a little brother he was tryna help feed up until the Alley diss, he was carrying the n*gga damn near.

And yeah that Lush Justice League sound you speak of....................Jeezy been there, done that.

Do me a favor and tell me what Ross has done, and Def Jam has done for Ross, that Jeezy didnt do 5-6 years ago exactly? Theyre emulating every move the guy made and trying to parlay it into an image for Rick Ross. You're either blind, a troll, or just plain ignorant if you cant see that.

100% truth
 02-09-2012, 02:15 PM         #84
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thetrapper said:
bruh i got the soundscan and my plaque to prove otherwise

the last soundscan on the recession was 1,012,233

that was nov 2011
Bruh you talking to a real individual Im not a Spambot or a avater of a rapper, Im an actual real person....I have a brain.

Pics might influence guppies and fascinate the ignorant but untill the RIAA certifies an album as platinum its not considered platinum.

If you search the RIAA database like a normal person and not like a slow-minded avatar you would see that Jeezy has certifications for all his albums including "TM103" which just got certified for Gold.

The "Recession" only has certification for Gold...thats the facts and stats..Im done speaking on it because its way too many weirdos in here that cant even do simple research

Heres a link for you

Peace.
 6 years ago '10        #85
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
and ross do not have better production than jeezy

trap or die 2 and trappin aint dead sh*t on rich forever..

someone just need to tell jeezy to let lil lody go.. he cool in alll

but he is a piece to a puzzle that doesnt fit jeezy's i will stand by that to the end

even on his mixtapes and albums all the standouts where not produced by lody

the rib intros was hot though so excluding them
 6 years ago '05        #86
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
Jeezy taking L's..... how ya'll ballswinggin' fans even denying that..... He makes dope music, his last album banged, he's getting bread.... but that's off subject cuz Ross is paid, and his label is popping (I'm a Slick Pulla fan but let's be real , CTE aint there yet)

n*ggas bring up the real or fake sh*t..... but Zoe Pound never called Ross out.... The Booby Boys never denied affiliation... only n*ggas trying to pull Ross's card are rappers, not the street n*ggas in his area

Ross is on top of his game, and a feature would be a blessing 2 Jeezy

Last edited by JimDinO77; 02-09-2012 at 02:19 PM..
ColeWorld gave props

02-09-2012, 02:17 PM         #87
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Bruh you talking to a real individual Im not a Spambot or a avater of a rapper, Im an actual real person....I have a brain.

Pics might influence guppies and fascinate the ignorant but untill the RIAA certifies an album as platinum its not considered platinum.

If you search the RIAA database like a normal person and not like a slow-minded avatar you would see that Jeezy has certifications for all his albums including "TM103" which just got certified for Gold.

The "Recession" only has certification for Gold...thats the facts and stats..Im done speaking on it because its way too many weirdos in here that cant even do simple research

Heres a link for you

Peace.
Remember how I said you Jeezys lead A&R/Right hand man posts on this sh*t....Thats who "thetrapper" is...

Youre arguing with a n*gga who got a check off the Recession, and trying to tell him what they didnt do at this point and youre looking pretty damn stupid.
 6 years ago '04        #88
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Graftedgenes said:

Heres a link for you

Peace.

heres the thing sir go get a plaque for an album not certified gold or platinum

the companies wont do it......if the recession wasnt riaa certfied they wouldnt do the plaque

i understand ur database argument...but database's can have errors sir

the system isnt perfect....but to get riaa certified plaques...the plaque makers require the paperwork for the riaa to make it....

talk what u know sir.....and ill provide the correct and precise information sir good day
 02-09-2012, 02:23 PM         #89
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
Like I said before, this n*ggas point is invalid anyways

What does Jeezy going platinum three/two times, have to do with Ross NEVER going platinum? How can you defend that?

His point is null void.
He goes on his rants to get attention. Thats all.
 6 years ago '05        #90
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 JimDinO77 said:
n*ggas bring up the real or fake sh*t..... but Zoe Pound never called Ross out.... The Booby Boys never denied affiliation... only n*ggas trying to pull Ross's card are rappers, not the street n*ggas in his area

...You Wonder Why Them n*ggas Aint Pullin His Card In The Streets Cause He Paid For It.

If A n*gga Yelling Out The Crew Name and Paying Me To Allow It,Go Right Ahead We Trying Eat Around This bi*ch But If You Trying Say Your Me & Your Trying Use My Name and Lifestyle and Aint Paid For It.....Then We Got A Problem.

Using The Streets Aint Free....
 6 years ago '04        #91
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:
Jeezy taking L's..... how ya'll ballswinggin' fans even denying that..... He makes dope music, his last album banged, he's getting bread.... but that's off subject cuz Ross is paid, and his label is popping (I'm a Slick Pulla fan but let's be real , CTE aint there yet)

lmfaooooooooooooo @ this

don diva interview with the booby boys says otherwise

john doe boys had pressure on ross and mmg but u guys only talk whats blogged about or a video put out on

pnut rip pnut was holding ross down in the streets cause trust n*ggas in miami done shot up spots were ross was at....the gucci pucci gettin his head bust with a bottle sh*t on wshh

the bloods in la extorting the n*gga

but u n*ggas live life thru html http:

dont believe everything..this rap sh*t is all about the perception

alot more fu*k sh*t going on than u n*ggas know
ColeWorld gave props

6 years ago '10        #92
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
the only L jeezy taking is his decision making production wise

i really wished jeezy wouldve hopped on more beats that was sent through dj folk or something.. lil lody sent jeezy backwards. jeezy shouldve stayed with the creative production that he had in 09-10 thats all i have to say

hell even the old cte producers better than lody

but it is what it is i guess.
 02-09-2012, 02:30 PM         #93
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thetrapper said:
lmfaooooooooooooo @ this

don diva interview with the booby boys says otherwise

john doe boys had pressure on ross and mmg but u guys only talk whats blogged about or a video put out on

pnut rip pnut was holding ross down in the streets cause trust n*ggas in miami done shot up spots were ross was at....the gucci pucci gettin his head bust with a bottle sh*t on wshh

the bloods in la extorting the n*gga

but u n*ggas live life thru html http:

dont believe everything..this rap sh*t is all about the perception

alot more fu*k sh*t going on than u n*ggas know
Was just about to post the Don Diva interview, and the .pdf of the court documents on Kenneth Williams stating otherwise.

You can simply google the n*ggas affiliation with them, and its multiple people from out there saying he was just a lil n*gga, a little kid watching them do what they do...And they only consider him entertainment and so on.

Thats it.
 6 years ago '04        #94
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Was just about to post the Don Diva interview, and the .pdf of the court documents on Kenneth Williams stating otherwise.

You can simply google the n*ggas affiliation with them, and its multiple people from out there saying he was just a lil n*gga, a little kid watching them do what they do...And they only consider him entertainment and so on.

Thats it.
pdf file...? post lemme see this
 02-09-2012, 02:35 PM         #95
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thetrapper said:
pdf file...? post lemme see this
 6 years ago '04        #96
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 drumgangP said:
wha page?
 6 years ago '08        #97
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 critiQue said:
since when do n*ggas root for an obvious fruad over a real n*gga? you young n*ggas are loosing right now and you expect us grown n*ggas to pass the ball? fu*k no.. yall cried and cried about how nas k!lled hip hop but yall support this creme puff fruad a.ss music being released today.. if i pass yall the ball yall gon fu*k it all up and ere rapper will be fake tight pants wearin f*ggets.. young punks
:applause::applause::applause:
 02-09-2012, 02:41 PM         #98
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Hows he beefing with half the rappers in the city exactly again? Cause he's got everyone from the pioneers to the up&comers on his oldest, and newest sh*t...Hes only had an issue in the city with Gucci/Waka up to this point, and even Gucci said he wouldnt mind doing music with em(He even hopped on the trap or die 2 remix as a sign of peace).

He pretty much was treating Alleyboy like a little brother he was tryna help feed up until the Alley diss, he was carrying the n*gga damn near.

And yeah that Lush Justice League sound you speak of....................Jeezy been there, done that.

Do me a favor and tell me what Ross has done, and Def Jam has done for Ross, that Jeezy didnt do 5-6 years ago exactly? Theyre emulating every move the guy made and trying to parlay it into an image for Rick Ross. You're either blind, a troll, or just plain ignorant if you cant see that.
He only has issues with Brick Squad, BMF, & Duct Tape. 3 of the strongest or most respected movements in the HipHop scene in Atlanta. I dont know if he still has issues with Jody Breeze, its unfair to call it "beef" its more like having "issues" with someone.

And yeah that Lush Justice League sound is not Jeezy's strongsuit.

Im not simple-minded so I can actually differentiate one movement from another movement.

Let me school you Sun:

Jeezy has never made a side deal for his own imprint like Ross did with Lyor Cohen and WB, Ross has his MMG label on a seperate label than Def Jam which is almost unheard of.

He can release simultaneus projects on two seperate labels without worry of exceding promotions and marketing budgets and max out from both sides with full support from two teams.

Ross succesfully recruited 2 of the XXL freshmen to his imprint and Executive-produced a commercially succesful album from an artist on his imprint something that Jeezy has never been able to do. (Wale's Ambition is over the 300,00 mark).

Ross has seperate independant entities under his MMG umbrella that include Maybach Latino and Maybach Jamacia. (S/o Apex )and Magazeen the first international artist on MMG.

Ross has R&B artists Masspike Miles & Teedra Moses signed to his imprint.

Ross has own Videography team Maybach Films with Spiff, Dre, Jon-J & Shuttah who are the most sought after team in HipHop with their visuals.
The Viral Vlog/Video game that MMG has is top shelf something that Jeezy should take advantage of

Soon it will be customary for artists to audio-mark their songs like M M M M M Maybach Music which is innovative in itself.

MMG has branched out beyond "Trap-Rap" with rappers like Stalley and Wale and even covering that crucial east-coast demographic with Meek Mill...

So I dont see anybody following Jeezy's moves or his direction, the Miami movement is some tropical swag green water beach flyboi ish that can also cover the street arena.

You are either blind, a troll, ignorant and just dont know sh*t about what goes on behind the scenes in Hiphop as far as the business, marketing, promotion, and direction of these artists.
 02-09-2012, 02:43 PM         #99
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thetrapper said:
wha page?
Im goin back to the blog I got it off that put it out there to find it now, one moment sir
 02-09-2012, 02:46 PM         #100
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:

Thats it.
Your corniness is almost as bad as your lies

Kenneth "Black" Williams has never said anything against Ross and if he did Im sure you would prove me wrong or just accept the fact that you are a liar.

So post up the Kenneth Williams interview
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago