Rick Ross Says Young Jeezy Beef Isn't 'Personal'

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Graftedgenes said:
The logic of some of these weirdo-Jeezy fans amazes me.

They know nothing about branding and their logic focuses on Jeezy having two platinum albums and two Gold albums.

They live in the past and seem not to realize that Jeezy hasn't been platinum since 2006 and his singles have done horribly on the charts and his popularity is waning.

He failed to build his CTE label up so now he's a Trap-rapper doing songs with Emenim for buzz.

What hurt Jeezy is Gucci Mane constantly mocking him

Then Pimp C exposed him over them dope prices

Then Jody Breeze took aim at him

Roccett stopped fu*king with him

Then Ross took his shots

Then BMF distanced themselves from him

Then Bleu called him fake

Then Alleyboy got in his pockets

Then Meechie co-signed Gucci Mane

And a Jeezy-freak will still somehow tell you that Jeezy is winning because he's selling as many records as Lupe Fiasco?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #62
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,459 | Props total: 25154 25154
 Graftedgenes said:
You sound like a groupie-bi*ch thats mad because I pointed out the fact that your Dumbass is too stupid to use the RIAA to get certification info instead of Twitter.
....You The Same n*gga That Said Jeezy SHOULD Pay Up and Give Meech Half of What He Made For Meech Lawyer Bills,n*gga.

It Came From The Horses Mouth,n*gga Said He Had 3 Platinum Albums....

stl12188 said:
Haha this dude is on Ross' nuts so hard in every thread and always comparing him to Em, sh*ts comical
....I'm Noticing This Myself. Its Cool To Like Ross...I Like Ross's Music But This "racking of jeezy's ls" Every Time In A Thread Is Like Chill,n*gga....Chill.

Last edited by Fresh; 02-09-2012 at 01:37 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #63
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Retro said:
The logic of new Rawse fans k!lls me. Jeezy is celebrating yet ANOTHER Gold plaque on an album, something Ross pushes in entirety every album.

But he's still "losing" or in a "grave"
Pretty sure Ross has more gold than platinum plaques homie.....Might wanna research that.....
 02-09-2012, 01:39 PM         #64
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
??? I dont get where you comin' from family.

I know for a fact Jeezy got a huge white fanbase because I was at a Jeezy concert in Dallas but a white fanbase

If I say 50Cent fell off its because of this:

GRODT= 8 Mill
The Massacre = 5 Mill
Curtis = 1 Mill
BISD = 500,000

The last album shipped Gold but it stalled out at 4ooo,ooo-something.

That and the fact he hasnt released an album since 2009 or cracked the Top of the charts with a solo single since 2007. In addition his label has failed to produce any hit songs or develope any new talent.

The last albums he was featured on were Soulja Boys, Mann's and the Black Eyed Peas.

In comparision Nelly has had a similiar decline but he dropped an album within the last two years that went Ghetto Gold at 250,000 and a 2X platinum single so theres levels to falling off in the industry...
Lol it's funny how u didn't bring up he was on a top 5 single last year everyone in the rap game is declining so i dont understand why your singling him out E.g Eminem Went Diamond with The Marshall Mathers LP but only went x4 platinum with recovery
 02-09-2012, 01:41 PM         #65
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CA$H MONEY said:
Pretty sure Ross has more gold than platinum plaques homie.....Might wanna research that.....
 6 years ago '09        #66
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
drumgangp & F R E S H just drove all y'all n*ggaz
 02-09-2012, 01:49 PM         #67
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:
Last 6 years? Ehhh, probably just 5, off the top of my head. Jeezy/Ross obviously aren't on this list, so what's the point of this?
Ross has 3 Gold albums since then and Jeezy & Luda also have 3 since then Emenim 3 also

Kanye West has 4 and JayZ has 4 and T.I. has 4

.....and LiL Wayne has 5

Thats what an A&R will see in his files, less than 10 established acts in this genre that have had the consistency over the last 6 years to put up Gold and Platinum numbers with their projects.

I salute all those artists up there because alot of artists have fallen off.
 02-09-2012, 01:52 PM         #68
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....You The Same n*gga That Said Jeezy SHOULD Pay Up and Give Meech Half of What He Made For Meech Lawyer Bills,n*gga.

It Came From The Horses Mouth,n*gga Said He Had 3 Platinum Albums....

....I'm Noticing This Myself. Its Cool To Like Ross...I Like Ross's Music But This "racking of jeezy's ls" Every Time In A Thread Is Like Chill,n*gga....Chill.
I dont really go by what a rapper says I use the Recording Industry a.ssociation of Americas certification data because they are the ones who certify Gold and Platinum albums not a horses mouth.

I didnt rack up any "L's for Jeezy, thats corny internet talk I just listed how everybody in his hometown is going at his head and he has never came out and just mashed anybody in a song like Common did Drake or T.I. did Flip or Z-Rodid 50-Cent ,

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 02-09-2012 at 01:54 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #69
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
If only Ross and Jeezy were as passionate as some of these n*ggas on here are

What some people are failing to realize is that this run that Ross is enjoying every rapper had...Wayne had his, Gucci had his, Jeezy had his, and Ross is enjoying his (even though it's on the tail end because 2 Chainz and Future are getting theirs). By "run" I mean having lots of radio play and being on every other feature.

The same n*ggas on Ross' bandwagon were probably the same people back in 05-07 on Jeezy own when he was buzzing, on Wayne's own when he was putting out sh*t constantly, and on Gucci own when he was dropping mix tapes all the time.

But the key for Ross will be is if he is able to maintain the substantial buzz he has and translate it into album sales. All the hype Gucci was getting you would've swore he was going platinum, but he just flopped with his albums.

All the hype that Ross is getting is deserved, but mixtape downloads can be deceiving as hell. Even though it shouldn't be the only measuring stick, album sales really determine who really support you and your music, not LIKE it. The fact that Ross can't get over the gold threshold isn't surprising, but he's making every attempt to push himself over the top by making all these power moves and get to the platinum club.

But Jeezy being such a prominent figure in the streets will be something Ross could never achieve...the fact that the streets rock with Jeezy cuz he is authentic and makes good music since '05 is something Ross can't say cuz he comes off as a fraud and inconsistent with his character.

Ross will see some growth in sales, but GFID might not see platinum IMO.

But if n*ggas wanna compare Ross' and Jeezy's rap resumes, there would be no need to have this conversation
 6 years ago '11        #70
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Grafted goes hard for Ross sayin the most outlandish sh*t I've ever read. He tries WAY too hard

Last edited by Retro; 02-09-2012 at 02:00 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #71
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,027 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Graftedgenes said:
The logic of some of these weirdo-Jeezy fans amazes me.

They know nothing about branding and their logic focuses on Jeezy having two platinum albums and two Gold albums.

They live in the past and seem not to realize that Jeezy hasn't been platinum since 2006 and his singles have done horribly on the charts and his popularity is waning.

He failed to build his CTE label up so now he's a Trap-rapper doing songs with Emenim for buzz.

What hurt Jeezy is Gucci Mane constantly mocking him

Then Pimp C exposed him over them dope prices

Then Jody Breeze took aim at him

Roccett stopped fu*king with him

Then Ross took his shots

Then BMF distanced themselves from him

Then Bleu called him fake

Then Alleyboy got in his pockets

Then Meechie co-signed Gucci Mane

And a Jeezy-freak will still somehow tell you that Jeezy is winning because he's selling as many records as Lupe Fiasco?

[pic - click to view]

3 platinum g
recession is 1.03million sold

tm103 certified gold and prolly will hit plat by end of 2012

u cant be hot in the streets and not do numbers in the stores....thats known

jeezy been on some of the biggest rap tours.... ross first big rap tour was as an opener for weezy last yr
ColeWorld gave props

6 years ago '11        #72
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Lucky Lefty14 said:
But if n*ggas wanna compare Ross' and Jeezy's rap resumes, there would be no need to have this conversation
And n*ggas still don't want to admit that Ross wouldn't even have has side of the lane he shares with Jeezy if it weren't for Jeezy. So many n*ggas that's hot right now owe homage to what he & Shawty did back in 05. You hear the 101 sound being replicated everywhere now with slight variations but make no mistake about it, Jeezy gave birth to these n*ggas...
ColeWorld gave props

6 years ago '05        #73
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,459 | Props total: 25154 25154
 Graftedgenes said:
I dont really go by what a rapper says I use the Recording Industry a.ssociation of Americas certification data because they are the ones who certify Gold and Platinum albums not a horses mouth.
...And You Seen Def Jam Plaque Had TM101, TM102, and The Recession As Platinum With Acouple Artists That Went Gold & Higher Around It. So You Still Going Hold On To A Website That Only Updates Recent Albums....

thetrapper said:

[pic - click to view]

3 platinum g

...And There You Have It. Good Night Folks....
 6 years ago '11        #74
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 thetrapper said:

[pic - click to view]

3 platinum g

jeezy been on some of the biggest rap tours.... ross first big rap tour was as an opener for weezy last yr
I kept trying to tell his slow a.ss Jeezy had 3 platinum albums...
 6 years ago '09        #75
michaeluncc 
space
space
$76 | Props total: 9 9
 drumgangP said:
Dont forget hes #1 in Urban Clothing/Apparel Sales. You know whats funny is you just compiled a list of what you consider "Jeezys failures".....but in each one of em, you really only named a person hes doing better than
I pay these clowns no mind. How can you make a list of losers valid?
 6 years ago '04        #76
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,027 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Im Soo Special said:
The recession never went plat, it fell off soundscan like around 800. I remember it

Look it up on riaa. First two plat and tm 103 went gold

Ross, all gold records and will always be a gold overhyped artist
bruh i got the soundscan and my plaque to prove otherwise

the last soundscan on the recession was 1,012,233

that was nov 2011
ColeWorld gave props

6 years ago '10        #77
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
Jeezy gets much love from Georgia and always bring the city out. I dont have the pics from the one he did for Albany State University (ross's college) but heres sum from the one he rocked in Augusta a few weeks ago

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-09-2012, 02:08 PM         #78
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WWF wrestlers,cross dressers and court jestures

damn jeezy the white man got to you too
 02-09-2012, 02:10 PM         #79
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
You dont know the Poe boy situation and you dont know E-class or Pucci because if you did you would know that Shakir was able to parlay that Def Jam deal based on Ross buzz in the city and the fact he already had 200 songs recorded and ready to drop.

Jeezy & Ross was cool with each other up untill the BMF song and they did multiple songs with each other without anybody ever saying they were in eachothers lane but then when they started beefing all of a sudden Ross is in his lane?

And if you dont think that having issues with half the rappers in your city is unhealthy for your movement then I dont know what to tell you

People might be inclined to believe you if you go to Youtube and post us some concert and club footage of Jeezy and Ross this past two years so we can see who brings the city out.

How can you say Jeezy pioneered a lane that T.I. already mastered and perfected??

That lush Miami Justice Leage sound is nothing like LiL Lody and that trap sound.

Hows he beefing with half the rappers in the city exactly again? Cause he's got everyone from the pioneers to the up&comers on his oldest, and newest sh*t...Hes only had an issue in the city with Gucci/Waka up to this point, and even Gucci said he wouldnt mind doing music with em(He even hopped on the trap or die 2 remix as a sign of peace).

He pretty much was treating Alleyboy like a little brother he was tryna help feed up until the Alley diss, he was carrying the n*gga damn near.

And yeah that Lush Justice League sound you speak of....................Jeezy been there, done that.

Do me a favor and tell me what Ross has done, and Def Jam has done for Ross, that Jeezy didnt do 5-6 years ago exactly? Theyre emulating every move the guy made and trying to parlay it into an image for Rick Ross. You're either blind, a troll, or just plain ignorant if you cant see that.
 02-09-2012, 02:11 PM         #80
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thetrapper said:

[pic - click to view]

3 platinum g

Thank you for providing the ether sir. Like we said on Twitter that one day, Armchair A&R's running the internet rap world
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy