Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-09-2012, 12:37 PM         #41
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:

And again, Ross been in the game since 2000/2001, and he can't release a platinum record?

Lemme fix that for you...n*ggas like to forget hes been out almost a decade..they want you to think he really only started trying to be something in the past 5-6 years
 02-09-2012, 12:42 PM         #42
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Fixed that for you my nigg. Not discrediting what you said................But anyone who really knows anything about the situation knows that Def Jam attempted to create something in the image of their already platinum artist Young Jeezy....Thats all Ross is...hes pretty much a created image, that was made in the same vain as Jeezy....Amazing how Ross started seeing so much success when Jeezy started to publicly say sh*t like "Tell them n*ggas at Def Jam to cut the check" and what not....Wheres DJ Folk at? He would more than likely come in this thread and die laughing at some of the people saying Jeezy is "Down"

Hes about to headline his own major tour across America and into Canada.....Ross had the biggest single of the year with BMF and spent his time opening for other people

Stop putting them on the same level kids.

Anybody that knows anything about the situation would call your entire post FALSE.

Ross already had his brand solidified when Shakir Stewart brought him to Def Jam it would be foolish to try and duplicate another Jeezy when they already had one.

If anybody that A&R at Def Jam could come in hear and hear that foolishness theyd either laugh or think this was a joke.
 6 years ago '04        #43
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 drumgangP said:
Fixed that for you my nigg. Not discrediting what you said................But anyone who really knows anything about the situation knows that Def Jam attempted to create something in the image of their already platinum artist Young Jeezy....Thats all Ross is...hes pretty much a created image, that was made in the same vain as Jeezy....Amazing how Ross started seeing so much success when Jeezy started to publicly say sh*t like "Tell them n*ggas at Def Jam to cut the check" and what not....Wheres DJ Folk at? He would more than likely come in this thread and die laughing at some of the people saying Jeezy is "Down"

Hes about to headline his own major tour across America and into Canada.....Ross had the biggest single of the year with BMF and spent his time opening for other people

Stop putting them on the same level kids.
FAM FAM FAM!!! Thank you!!!

I keep saying Ross doesn't have the streets people don't understand what i mean by that, you can be the hottest Itunes rapper, blog rapper, viral rapper... on the planet but in the real world what are those shows hitting on??

Jeezy has a reputation for bringing the city out literally and as i said if your not from an urabn area this may not make sense what im saying. But if you are you know just what i mean, it gonna be a hell of a night if Jeezy is in town. If Ross is in town who gives a sh*t?

People have to understand how the industry works artist have a lane molded usually out of what someone before then has created, the suits just place you in that lane and "push" you hoping you will be profitable for the company.

Ross is in Jeezy's lane but the difference is Jeezy pioneered his lane Ross just followed behind and got exposed for not belonging in said lane but was able to persevere which ended up being his grandest accomplishment of his career.
 02-09-2012, 12:47 PM         #44
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Be that as it may, him going plat period with his street persona and no pop appeal is a hell of an accomplishment.
Dont really if you consider the fact that Wu Tang went Plat and Snopp went Plat so based on demographics alone a rapper from ATL not named Luda should be able to go platinum with street music...

If 85% of the people who buy hiphop are white wannabee teens according to the stat-geeks, then the new "Hot" rapper in the streets is always going to get some hype which is why amazingly Waka is up to 300,000 with almost zero skills and just hype and some hot singles.

Rakim never got a platinum plaque and he's considered one of the best
Insane Clown Posse have two platinum albums and they are considered the worst.

^^^Thats sales in HipHop :(
 6 years ago '04        #45
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Graftedgenes said:
Dont really if you consider the fact that Wu Tang went Plat and Snopp went Plat so based on demographics alone a rapper from ATL not named Luda should be able to go platinum with street music...

If 85% of the people who buy hiphop are white wannabee teens according to the stat-geeks, then the new "Hot" rapper in the streets is always going to get some hype which is why amazingly Waka is up to 300,000 with almost zero skills and just hype and some hot singles.

Rakim never got a platinum plaque and he's considered one of the best
Insane Clown Posse have two platinum albums and they are considered the worst.

^^^Thats sales in HipHop :(
Ok but Jeezy has always been a respected artist in hip-hop and the streets so it's different for him.
 6 years ago '05        #46
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,447 | Props total: 25137 25137
 Graftedgenes said:
The logic of some of these weirdo-Jeezy fans amazes me.

They know nothing about branding and their logic focuses on Jeezy having two platinum albums and two Gold albums.

They live in the past and seem not to realize that Jeezy hasn't been platinum since 2006 and his singles have done horribly on the charts and his popularity is waning.

He failed to build his CTE label up so now he's a Trap-rapper doing songs with Emenim for buzz.

What hurt Jeezy is Gucci Mane constantly mocking him

Then Pimp C exposed him over them dope prices

Then Jody Breeze took aim at him

Roccett stopped fu*king with him

Then Ross took his shots

Then BMF distanced themselves from him

Then Bleu called him fake

Then Alleyboy got in his pockets

Then Meechie co-signed Gucci Mane
I Swear You Say The Dumbest sh*t....

Jeezy Has Two Plat. Albums and 2 Gold Albums? n*gga Its 3 Plat. Albums and One Gold...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The CTE Brand Is Fine....Let Jeezy Run It How He Wants It. At The End of The Day, Everybody Still Eatting. Jeezy's Popularity Is Still Strong,It Push 103 To Gold Within A fu*king Month and Some Artists Cant Even Get That Done Within A Month & Jeezy Songs On The Charts? 'Lose My Mind' Was Up For A Grammy, 'Ballin' Was Heat For The Summer and 'I Do' Had Radios Going Bananas,So What Are YOU Talking About?

Lets Wrap Up The Same Excuses You Keep Saying In Threads....

Gucci = Gucci Mocking Jeezy? Gucci Has Been Minding His Business For The Longest. Last Time Gucci Spoke On Jeezy Was A Interview With Sway About Making Music With Jeezy,That Was It. After That,Gucci Been In His Own Lane.

Pimp C = Exposed How? Cause He Felt Those Wasnt The Prices Going In His Area. Pimp Didnt Like Any Rapper Throwing Prices On Records But He Understood This Was A Business and At of The Day, Pimp & Jeezy Made Up Before His Passing. You Can Go Ask Bun

Jody = Took Multi Shots & Got No Where. Still Bitter Cause Jeezy Didnt Say To Hi To Him In The Club? Jody Been Bitter Since Jeezy Left BoyzNDaHood and Jody Wanted To Sign With Jeezy and Jeezy Didnt Let It Happen.

Roccett = Got Dropped Cause Homie Couldnt Wait His Turn. n*gga Wanted Attention and Got Tired of Waiting,One of Those "i want my turn...look at me,look at me" Type of n*ggas and Later On,Do Snake sh*t Like Makin "letter songs" and Other Bullsh*ts.

BMF = Jeezy Still Have BMF n*ggas Around Him. BMF As A Brand Is Split Up....Its Called Pay Attention & You Would Notice This,I'll Let You Try To Put The Pieces Together On That. n*ggas Right Now Is Trying Eat. So To Say "BMF distance themself from jeezy" Is Bullsh*t.

Bleu = Jealous.....NEXT!

Alley Boy = n*gga Said They Were Shots Then Later On Deny It. Let Me Know When The Confused Flip Flop n*gga Makes Up His Mind.

Meech = Is Forever Showing Love To Artists. If Meech Forgave Gucci For Dropping BMF Name To Police During The Whole Jeezy/Beef Thing Than Thats Meech's Business. Meech Will Tell You,He All About Love & Peace....Cant Sit Here Say "oh he aint rockin with jeezy".

So What Else Is Going Be Said Thats Already Been Said Multi-Times On BX. This sh*t Is Like A Repeating Circle When It Comes To This Topic.
 6 years ago '11        #47
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Veno da Don said:
What do you consider the "steets" my guy if you think his main fanbase is the streets just because he makes street music you got the game fu*ked up.

Nah Ross is the man I never said he wasn't, but Jeezy is what Ross would love to be
Ross is a better Rapper

Ross picks better beats

Ross has a better team around him

Ross makes better music

So what exactly is it that Ross wants that Jeezy has??? Jeezy ain't seeing platinum ever again so that sales argument hold zero weight anymore. So what's left..........i guess Jeezy is so REAL and Ross is so FAKE right.......if that's the case why Jeezy let Ross call him a "fu*k bwoy" and a "pu$$y nikka" multiple times on Rich Forever? I got love 4 Jeezys music, 102 is a personal classic of mine, but Jeezy is falling. Dude is hating and its affecting his music.
 02-09-2012, 12:50 PM         #48
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Anybody that knows anything about the situation would call your entire post FALSE.

Ross already had his brand solidified when Shakir Stewart brought him to Def Jam it would be foolish to try and duplicate another Jeezy when they already had one.

If anybody that A&R at Def Jam could come in hear and hear that foolishness theyd either laugh or think this was a joke.
You do know that Jeezys lead A&R DJ Folk posts on this site regularly, and im pretty sure he would agree with me lol.

And im pretty sure I know a bit much about the situation than you
 02-09-2012, 12:57 PM         #49
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
You do know that Jeezys lead A&R DJ Folk posts on this site regularly, and im pretty sure he would agree with me lol.

And im pretty sure I know a bit much about the situation than you
You dont know the Poe boy situation and you dont know E-class or Pucci because if you did you would know that Shakir was able to parlay that Def Jam deal based on Ross buzz in the city and the fact he already had 200 songs recorded and ready to drop.

Jeezy & Ross was cool with each other up untill the BMF song and they did multiple songs with each other without anybody ever saying they were in eachothers lane but then when they started beefing all of a sudden Ross is in his lane?

And if you dont think that having issues with half the rappers in your city is unhealthy for your movement then I dont know what to tell you

Veno da Don said:
FAM FAM FAM!!! Thank you!!!

I keep saying Ross doesn't have the streets people don't understand what i mean by that, you can be the hottest Itunes rapper, blog rapper, viral rapper... on the planet but in the real world what are those shows hitting on??

Jeezy has a reputation for bringing the city out literally and as i said if your not from an urabn area this may not make sense what im saying. But if you are you know just what i mean, it gonna be a hell of a night if Jeezy is in town. If Ross is in town who gives a sh*t?

People have to understand how the industry works artist have a lane molded usually out of what someone before then has created, the suits just place you in that lane and "push" you hoping you will be profitable for the company.

Ross is in Jeezy's lane but the difference is Jeezy pioneered his lane Ross just followed behind and got exposed for not belonging in said lane but was able to persevere which ended up being his grandest accomplishment of his career.
People might be inclined to believe you if you go to Youtube and post us some concert and club footage of Jeezy and Ross this past two years so we can see who brings the city out.

How can you say Jeezy pioneered a lane that T.I. already mastered and perfected??

That lush Miami Justice Leage sound is nothing like LiL Lody and that trap sound.
 02-09-2012, 12:59 PM         #50
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
I Swear You Say The Dumbest sh*t....

Jeezy Has Two Plat. Albums and 2 Gold Albums? n*gga Its 3 Plat. Albums and One Gold...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The CTE Brand Is Fine....Let Jeezy Run It How He Wants It. At The End of The Day, Everybody Still Eatting. Jeezy's Popularity Is Still Strong,It Push 103 To Gold Within A fu*king Month and Some Artists Cant Even Get That Done Within A Month & Jeezy Songs On The Charts? 'Lose My Mind' Was Up For A Grammy, 'Ballin' Was Heat For The Summer and 'I Do' Had Radios Going Bananas,So What Are YOU Talking About?

Lets Wrap Up The Same Excuses You Keep Saying In Threads....

Gucci = Gucci Mocking Jeezy? Gucci Has Been Minding His Business For The Longest. Last Time Gucci Spoke On Jeezy Was A Interview With Sway About Making Music With Jeezy,That Was It. After That,Gucci Been In His Own Lane.

Pimp C = Exposed How? Cause He Felt Those Wasnt The Prices Going In His Area. Pimp Didnt Like Any Rapper Throwing Prices On Records But He Understood This Was A Business and At of The Day, Pimp & Jeezy Made Up Before His Passing. You Can Go Ask Bun

Jody = Took Multi Shots & Got No Where. Still Bitter Cause Jeezy Didnt Say To Hi To Him In The Club? Jody Been Bitter Since Jeezy Left BoyzNDaHood and Jody Wanted To Sign With Jeezy and Jeezy Didnt Let It Happen.

Roccett = Got Dropped Cause Homie Couldnt Wait His Turn. n*gga Wanted Attention and Got Tired of Waiting,One of Those "i want my turn...look at me,look at me" Type of n*ggas and Later On,Do Snake sh*t Like Makin "letter songs" and Other Bullsh*ts.

BMF = Jeezy Still Have BMF n*ggas Around Him. BMF As A Brand Is Split Up....Its Called Pay Attention & You Would Notice This,I'll Let You Try To Put The Pieces Together On That. n*ggas Right Now Is Trying Eat. So To Say "BMF distance themself from jeezy" Is Bullsh*t.

Bleu = Jealous.....NEXT!

Alley Boy = n*gga Said They Were Shots Then Later On Deny It. Let Me Know When The Confused Flip Flop n*gga Makes Up His Mind.

Meech = Is Forever Showing Love To Artists. If Meech Forgave Gucci For Dropping BMF Name To Police During The Whole Jeezy/Beef Thing Than Thats Meech's Business. Meech Will Tell You,He All About Love & Peace....Cant Sit Here Say "oh he aint rockin with jeezy".

So What Else Is Going Be Said Thats Already Been Said Multi-Times On BX. This sh*t Is Like A Repeating Circle When It Comes To This Topic.

You say the dumbest sh*t and I have to correct you like a child or a woman.

Take your dumb a.ss to the RIAA website and see how many certified platinum albums and then come back and apologize and I might read that big a.ss wall of text you just typed.
 02-09-2012, 01:10 PM         #51
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Its not crazy if you have common sense.

Most groupies are blind or ignorant they know very little inside information and they deal with emotion more than facts.

Jeezy has a solid fanbase he has two Gold albums since 2008
Ross has a solid fanbase he has two Gold albums since 2008

The fundamental difference when it comes to buzz is features and branding.

If Ross is on Kanye album, Raekwon album, Wale album, Mary J album and doing features for all these R&B acts getting cross-marketing promotion it builds your buzz. You want to stay on the radio and on the charts because out of sight is out of mind.

When it comes to branding you want to be able to say you exec-produced a successful project on your imprint like Ross did with Wale's "Ambition" and hit people with young new talent like Meek Mill and expand your brand through different demographics so you can stay relevant.

Some rappers popularity has declined and other rappers popularity has expanded but if desperation ensues and you desire a "cracka fanbase" as you mentioned: are you gonna diss Emenim or do a song with him?
This post actually strengthened my point. Ross with his numerous features and embodying the Diddy "stay active" mentality manages to be an artist that sells just as much as the n*gga you said was "in a bad space". That's the bottom line. As far as the Eminem sh*t, you know damn well Ross most recent words on him was saying he would willingly collab with him.
The diss came before but since groupies are blind or ignorant and deal with emotions I see why you would try to purposely misconstrue the situation. Also, if Jeezy was that desperate why not put the eminem collab on the damn album? Why not make the sh*t a single? I'm in NYC and I never heard the collab on the radio, in a club, in a n*gga car. . Seem like an a.ss-backwards "desperation tactic" if you ask me. Lastly, since most groupies are blind or ignorant they know very little inside information and they deal with emotion more than facts. "Bad space" Jeezy's singles from TM103 have actually charted better than the sh*t Ross has released for GF.
 6 years ago '05        #52
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,447 | Props total: 25137 25137
 Graftedgenes said:
You say the dumbest sh*t and I have to correct you like a child or a woman.

Take your dumb a.ss to the RIAA website and see how many certified platinum albums and then come back and apologize and I might read that big a.ss wall of text you just typed.
...You See The Pictures,Dumbass. Stop With The Excuses.....You Sounding Like A Bitter bi*ch. Jeezy Didnt Sign Your Album or Take A Picture With You?.
 6 years ago '11        #53
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 DXFan619 said:
And Ross ain't hating?

And if Ross makes better music, and has better beats, and has all that sh*t, why isn't that translating to record sales?
Show me something where Ross was supposedly "hating" on Jeezy BEFORE BMF dropped. You can't because this whole "beef" stems from Jeezy talking outta turn about that song when even Meech and his mother cosigned it.

And Ross does sale, last i heard going gold isn't bad at all. Ross sales to his PPL, getting a gold plaque with an almost all black demographic is success in this era. WE don't care if white ppl don't buy his sh!t.
 02-09-2012, 01:20 PM         #54
majormedicalboI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a lame a.ss "beef" any way u slice it
 02-09-2012, 01:21 PM         #55
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
Ross is a better Rapper

Ross picks better beats

Ross has a better team around him

Ross makes better music

So what exactly is it that Ross wants that Jeezy has??? Jeezy ain't seeing platinum ever again so that sales argument hold zero weight anymore. So what's left..........i guess Jeezy is so REAL and Ross is so FAKE right.......if that's the case why Jeezy let Ross call him a "fu*k bwoy" and a "pu$$y nikka" multiple times on Rich Forever? I got love 4 Jeezys music, 102 is a personal classic of mine, but Jeezy is falling. Dude is hating and its affecting his music.
Jeezy got that one boy wondering why I said Gucci Mane be mocking him.....do these people listen to actual rap lyrics?? Gucci been bragging about merking that boy peoples in his songs.

Jeezy is one of my fav's but I swear his fanboys disgust me.

Jeezy been on some feminin hate sh*t every singe the beef over "So Icey", Im one of the true Jeezy fans that remember whhen he was "LiL J" and rapped like trick Daddy and wore all red on his album covers like a Blood.

Its a damn shame that in 2012 people will say your music aint hot because it doesent go platinum like the Black Eyed Peas or Kanye West.

DXFan619 said:
And Ross ain't hating?

And if Ross makes better music, and has better beats, and has all that sh*t, why isn't that translating to record sales?
You are easily one of the smartest and well-informed posters on Boxden so I have a question for you:

How many HipHop artists have 3 or more Gold & Platinum plaques within the last 6 years?

3? 5? 10? more than 10?

3 HipHop albums went Platinum last year and 4 went Gold out of hundreds of releases, id be curious to see who has been consistent over that time period.

Thanks in advance.
 02-09-2012, 01:23 PM         #56
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Naw family he finally got it they faxed over the RIAA cert, so he got his plaque.

As a major fan of Jeezy music I was disappointed because like you said this is his worst sounding album.

But his throat has been fu*ked up and he got Bells Palsey in his face so I don't think he could go 1-hunnid like Tm101.

Jeezy in a bad space but he will never fall off like 50-Cent or have a wigger fan base like 50-Cent so Jeezy still Top 10 in my book.
Jeezy got a huge white fan base n*gga u probably never went to a jeezy concert and 50's last album went gold if that's falling off what would u say about majority of the rap industry
 02-09-2012, 01:24 PM         #57
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You See The Pictures,Dumbass. Stop With The Excuses.....You Sounding Like A Bitter bi*ch. Jeezy Didnt Sign Your Album or Take A Picture With You?.
You sound like a groupie-bi*ch thats mad because I pointed out the fact that your Dumbass is too stupid to use the RIAA to get certification info instead of Twitter.

Im a fan of Jeezy's music but im not some cheerleader bi*ch that will sit here and pretend like the "Recession went platinum.
 6 years ago '05        #58
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Graftedgenes said:
Let me help your confusion:

Jeezy hasnt been platinum since 2006 the same year Ross made his debut.

Only a handful of rappers have gone platinum since 2006 and all of them have been crossover artist.

Ross spent a year as a C.O. when he was 19 in an Intake facility and denied it...meanwhile Emenim was 19 making racist rap songs and denying it.

If Ross is a fraud then Dr Dre, Ice Cube, Biggie, Tupac, Emenim and 99% of the industry are frauds and thats why rappers laugh at you and the rapper that you think is the "realest" will party, parlay and make music with the rapper you think is the "fakest" .
Haha this dude is on Ross' nuts so hard in every thread and always comparing him to Em, sh*ts comical
 02-09-2012, 01:31 PM         #59
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
Jeezy got a huge white fan base n*gga u probably never went to a jeezy concert and 50's last album went gold if that's falling off what would u say about majority of the rap industry
??? I dont get where you comin' from family.

I know for a fact Jeezy got a huge white fanbase because I was at a Jeezy concert in Dallas but a white fanbase

If I say 50Cent fell off its because of this:

GRODT= 8 Mill
The Massacre = 5 Mill
Curtis = 1 Mill
BISD = 500,000

The last album shipped Gold but it stalled out at 4ooo,ooo-something.

That and the fact he hasnt released an album since 2009 or cracked the Top of the charts with a solo single since 2007. In addition his label has failed to produce any hit songs or develope any new talent.

The last albums he was featured on were Soulja Boys, Mann's and the Black Eyed Peas.

In comparision Nelly has had a similiar decline but he dropped an album within the last two years that went Ghetto Gold at 250,000 and a 2X platinum single so theres levels to falling off in the industry...
 02-09-2012, 01:33 PM         #60
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
Haha this dude is on Ross' nuts so hard in every thread and always comparing him to Em, sh*ts comical
As a Black man Im unfamiliar with homoerotic terms about "balls" and other eurocentric slanguage but i do admire the fact that you follow my posts and take the time to read them which I cant say I do the same in regards to yours.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago