NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2012, 12:13 AM         #181
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha754kid said:
Fukk you. I listen to my favorite rappers for a reason.....consistency. I hate when a n*gga "evolves" and starts rapping totally different than when he first started. That sh*t sux. Look at Weezy, he "evolved" into a fukkin rocking skateboarder......

fu*k yo evolving theory n*gga!!

aye pimp u confusin artistic evolution wit aesthetic reinvention

see da f*ggit a.ss jeggins skateboarder moon boots sh*t Wayne does is apparel based image of his public persona. da rappin aint got sh*t to do wit that. he clearly aint got da same level of skill 02-07... and if he did n*ggas would be sayin "mayne Wayne dress like a f*ggit but at least he got bars." pretty much how n*ggas viewed Andre 3000 drastic change from '95 kangol & sweatshirt to '03 thigh high boots, spandex and white lady wigs. n*gga tripped a lil bit but aint go ham becuz u say "aye but Dre be spittin tho" so u kinda let it slide a bit ya dig. 2 different thangs u mistakingly puttin together
 6 years ago '09        #182
michaeluncc 
space
space
$76 | Props total: 9 9
At the end of the day, you got two great artist. Jeezy selling records and shows. Ross building a brand

And making money of his own. Difference is....Jeezy a platinum artist that hasn't changed. Ross a gold

artist with great management. Jeezy got his rep from BMF. Ross got his person from from the Freeway

Ricky Ross. From what I see, Jeezy got a lot of n*ggas in the industry hating and trying to throw mud on

his name. That happens when you're eating good. Ross is the better entrepreneur of the two and that's

how he eats. Jeezy for most part got the same n*gga he came in wit and that's fine, with the addition of

Gibbs, JW, and Scrilla. From my stand point, they want the bread minus the fame.

Lastly...men lie, women lie, but those numbers don't people. Do the math
 6 years ago '08        #183
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
great thread lol
 6 years ago '04        #184
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
@ this goin 11 pages...
 02-10-2012, 08:17 AM         #185
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall bammas just can't be impartial!!! Both them niccas hot!!! I got Rich Forever and TM103 in the car right now, and yeah that Rich Forever is WAY BETTER than TM 103, but that don't mean Jeezy some trash. Wayne is some TRASH, Jeezy sh!t is hot, not better than TM102 or 101, but what else you gonna do? Go buy that new Solja Boy??? Or maybe that new Waka Flaka? No maybe you gonna go pick up that new Drake joint, so you can make love to your woman to it! Ain't nothing better out, so shut up and deal with it, or keep listening to 2Pac. RAP IS DEAD, you just gotta choose the lesser of two evils. I for one have no intention of coping that new T-Pain that some of yall just scooped up, so I gotta roll with both Jeezy and Ross. Ugh!!! Stop hatin, broke @ss niccas!!!
 6 years ago '04        #186
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
n*ggas get this sh*t confused, rap and streets are two totally different arenas. Jeezy losing the streets but Ross is gaining the streets off rap and he has the rap world on him hard right now Jeezy went Gold in a month but look what Ross is doing off mixtapes. Who do you think is more likely to get booked for a show RIGHT NOW? ROSS
 6 years ago '08        #187
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 s7venwords said:
Why would Ross at this point even want to talk about Jeezy ? Ross is winning like Jeezy never has so that would just be hustlin' backwards.
if he didnt want to talk about jeezy then why throw shots on the mixtape??? you lil n*ggas need to use your fu*kin brains..man i swear.
 6 years ago '09        #188
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
rawse is lame as fu*k he has no lyrics

if u defending him ur a phaggot
 02-10-2012, 12:22 PM         #189
BigSkeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
another example of the crab-like nature of my black people. We just hate to see a brother winning. Jeezy was pretty much the king of the ATL. Now success has made him a prime target for all this hate. What the fu*k is an alley boy!? Ross that dude and I respect him for taking the high road....
Dam right. . . yall n*ggaa actin like Jezzy ain't that dude. . . like he ain't give yall classics and the blueprint for this streets sh*t! Ima west coast n*gga and i can say I fu*ks wit the boy Jeezy! Here you got a guy you can actually say you ain't heard or read no fake sh*t about this man! Ross was a CO at one point in time. . . you got a few hot albums! Sorry you cant erase you past. We not believing that sh*t out here on the West! Once you tha police youre tied in for life!
 6 years ago '04        #190
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,765 | Props total: 23471 23471
ross>>>>>jeezy
 02-10-2012, 12:32 PM         #191
BigSkeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Besides. . . .when you bring the steets into tha rap you already lost. . . .Ross is speaking on n*ggaz hes never met to begin wit. . . how many time do you think Ross met Big Meech or any other BMF member for that matter? 0
 6 years ago '07        #192
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Graftedgenes said:
Let me help your confusion:

Jeezy hasnt been platinum since 2006 the same year Ross made his debut.

Only a handful of rappers havei gone platinum since 2006 and all of them have been crossover artist.

Ross spent a year as a C.O. when he was 19 in an Intake facility and denied it...meanwhile Emenim was 19 making racist rap songs and denying it.

If Ross is a fraud then Dr Dre, Ice Cube, Biggie, Tupac, Emenim and 99% of the industry are frauds and thats why rappers laugh at you and the rapper that you think is the "realest" will party, parlay and make music with the rapper you think is the "fakest" .
You've said Jeezy hasn't gone plat since 06 at least 3 times already and it isn't even true.

101-05
102-06
Recession dropped in 08
All three are platinum.

Only on boxden is 3 plats & a gold in 6 years considered dead.Who else has even done that in that time period?not many I'm guessing.

I give Ross the nod on building his "brand" tho.He's made some "high profile" signings(although I personally prefer Gibbs over anybody with MMG) which helped.Especially because of his rosters diversity...but that doesn't make you a better/hotter rapper.It just puts you in the public eye a lil more.He's setting himself up better for life after rap.Diddy been coaching him up lol

Last edited by blackjewelz; 02-10-2012 at 01:19 PM..
ColeWorld gave props

6 years ago '07        #193
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 Graftedgenes said:
The logic of some of these weirdo-Jeezy fans amazes me.

They know nothing about branding and their logic focuses on Jeezy having two platinum albums and two Gold albums.

They live in the past and seem not to realize that Jeezy hasn't been platinum since 2006 and his singles have done horribly on the charts and his popularity is waning.

He failed to build his CTE label up so now he's a Trap-rapper doing songs with Emenim for buzz.

What hurt Jeezy is Gucci Mane constantly mocking him

Then Pimp C exposed him over them dope prices

Then Jody Breeze took aim at him

Roccett stopped fu*king with him

Then Ross took his shots

Then BMF distanced themselves from him

Then Bleu called him fake

Then Alleyboy got in his pockets

Then Meechie co-signed Gucci Mane

And a Jeezy-freak will still somehow tell you that Jeezy is winning because he's selling as many records as Lupe Fiasco?
I doubt many rap fans who listen to radio and cop CDs are concerned wit the majority of the sh*t you said fam
 6 years ago '04        #194
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 The Fifth KD said:
I find it amazing that n*ggas can ride for jeezy who hasn't not evolved at ALL since fu*king tm101.

Meanwhile, Rick Ross is the most improved rapper since Kanye West.

n*ggas realize that I fu*king thought ross was absolute garbage until I heard Deeper Than Rap (and then went back and listened to Trilla). Despite the fact that he is a delusional compulsive liar, the n*gga is dropping the best soulful southern uber luxury mafioso records since the Clipse dropped Lord Willin and HHNF.

Mafia Music 1+2>>>>>>anything that lazy fu*k Jeezy has and will ever put out.
somebody didn't listen to The Recession I see.

Sorry but track for track, classic for classic Jeezy got this.

When was the last time you wanted to here Port of Miami? Or Teflon Don?

Jeezy has 2 classic albums, Ross has a solid catalog but no classic imo.

Ross is great and I will never say he isn't but not great enough to sh*t on Jeezy.
 6 years ago '04        #195
space
space
 Tha754kid said:
Fukk you. I listen to my favorite rappers for a reason.....consistency. I hate when a n*gga "evolves" and starts rapping totally different than when he first started. That sh*t sux. Look at Weezy, he "evolved" into a fukkin rocking skateboarder.....WTF. And poor Drake.....dude is basically R&B now, cryin on every song over a fukkin ho.

fu*k yo evolving theory n*gga!!
this.

And what has Ross "evolved" into, what grunting "UGH" on every track that n*gga sound exactly the same as POM he production just got crisper.
 6 years ago '04        #196
space
space
 hardcopyhc said:
n*ggas get this sh*t confused, rap and streets are two totally different arenas. Jeezy losing the streets but Ross is gaining the streets off rap and he has the rap world on him hard right now Jeezy went Gold in a month but look what Ross is doing off mixtapes. Who do you think is more likely to get booked for a show RIGHT NOW? ROSS
you are incorrect sir. Jeezy has the streets on lock bruh, if you dispute you just expose yourself.
ColeWorld gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy