Rick Ross Says Young Jeezy Beef Isn't 'Personal'

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2012, 11:18 PM         #1
15464 pageviews
217 comments

unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross Says Young Jeezy Beef Isn't 'Personal'

Rick Ross is about his business. The Maybach Music boss has been involved in a few rap dustups, most notably with 50 Cent and Young Jeezy, and they may have taken shots at one another in their music, but Rozay says he hasn't taken any of it personally.

"Right now it's just all about me remaining creative, keep putting this dream team together. That's what I'm about and I think that's what everybody out there should be about, get your ones up," Ross advised when he spoke with Sway at a French Montana video shoot in Miami last month. "Success is the quickest way to k!ll the enemy."

Rick Ross threw shots at an unnamed adversary on "Rich Forever," a track off his new mixtape of the same name. "Your sh-- pushed back 'cause it ain't buzzin'," Rozay rapped. He never actually mentioned Jeezy's name and in this age of subliminal rap disses, anything is possible. Still, the line did catch the attention of fans because of the multiple delays that the Snowman's TM 103 album faced.

The Double-M Genius never mentioned Young Jeezy's name during the interview either, but when Sway specifically asked if he and the ATL trap star could sit down and work things out, Rozay was open to the idea if it was financially beneficial. "I'm always 'bout business; that's why I'm here. I haven't taken nothin' personal since I came in the game and I think if you in this business and plan on having longevity in this you shouldn't take nothin' personal," Ross said, noting that their differences never led to any physical altercations. "Ain't nobody stepped on my Jordans yet, not out here. As far as I'm concerned, bring that money bag, let's shake the world up, that's what Double M-G is about."

The contention between the two rap titans began to take shape in August 2010, when Jeezy freestyled over Rozay's "B.M.F." instrumental, titling his version "death B4 Dishonor." In the Jeezy version, the Snowman took exception took Ross' BMF (Black Mafia Family) shout-out, playing up his own real life ties to the reputed drug organization. There have been subliminal lines and shots thrown back and forth since, but not much more.

When Jeezy appeared on "RapFix Live" in November, he wasn't against having a sit-down with Rick Ross. "I feel like the whole started thing from a clip on WorldStarHipHop, and my thing was, if I'm a boss and you a boss, let's sit down and be bosses," he said. "You take a clip that somebody edited and run with that? What part of the game is that? If you felt like that, hit me up, let's chop it up, we bosses."

So does that mean that the two rap stars can come to a peaceful accord? Only time will tell.

[pic - click to view]

Rick Ross Says Young Jeezy Beef Isn't 'Personal' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

217 comments for "Rick Ross Says Young Jeezy Beef Isn't 'Personal'"

02-08-2012, 11:32 PM         #2
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy is in a bad space right now, BMF don't fu*k with him, Alley-boy wants to extort him and Meechie just did the intro for Gucci Mane new Mixtape.

It's Hot in the ATL.

Rozay shouldn't go anywhere near Jeezy because Bleu Davinci specifically said he wants to work with Ross and he already did a song with Maybach Dice...

Kinda sad because they used to be cool.
 6 years ago '09        #3
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
 vickfan said:
fraud
 02-09-2012, 07:58 AM         #4
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would Ross at this point even want to talk about Jeezy ? Ross is winning like Jeezy never has so that would just be hustlin' backwards.
 6 years ago '11        #5
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 s7venwords said:
Why would Ross at this point even want to talk about Jeezy ? Ross is winning like Jeezy never has so that would just be hustlin' backwards.
Word, Ross just released his album & is celebrating 4 brand new platinum plaques...

6 years ago '07        #6
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 1051 1051
If I was rick I wouldn't talk about or do a song with jeezy. Jeezy is in a grave ans wants som be eone to pull him out of it. He'll be on e1 next year.
 02-09-2012, 08:29 AM         #7
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another example of the crab-like nature of my black people. We just hate to see a brother winning. Jeezy was pretty much the king of the ATL. Now success has made him a prime target for all this hate. What the fu*k is an alley boy!? Ross that dude and I respect him for taking the high road....
 6 years ago '11        #8
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
The logic of new Rawse fans k!lls me. Jeezy is celebrating yet ANOTHER Gold plaque on an album, something Ross pushes in entirety every album.

But he's still "losing" or in a "grave"
 02-09-2012, 08:41 AM         #9
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Ain't nobody stepped on my Jordans yet, not out here. As far as I'm concerned, bring that money bag, let's shake the world up, that's what Double M-G is about."

Wale and Meek ain't gonna help him with the sales, a collabo with jeezy will produce crazy numbers and he knows it

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #10
SM 38187 heat pts38187
space
space
$127,951 | Props total: 67512 67512

[video - click to view]

02-09-2012, 10:08 AM         #11
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
The logic of new Rawse fans k!lls me. Jeezy is celebrating yet ANOTHER Gold plaque on an album, something Ross pushes in entirety every album.

You can't deny Ross' success or beat selection.
 6 years ago '11        #12
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 s7venwords said:
You can't deny Ross' success or beat selection.
You can't deny Jeezy won. /endofargument
 6 years ago '10        #13
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,541 | Props total: 5872 5872
 Retro said:

When you stay visible it's easier to give off the impression that you're really doing something.
 02-09-2012, 10:34 AM         #14
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
You can't deny Jeezy won. /endofargument
I read your comment the wrong way I guess. Jeezy dying now.
 6 years ago '05        #15
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Ross can't touch 50. Every boxden member knows this.

50 can put Ross brains on the floor. G-Unit will murder a wale, Ross, torch. Meek wouldn't even f!ght G-Unit
 6 years ago '04        #16
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Retro said:

Jeezy will never lose, the streets believe Jeezy.

Ross makes BANGERS but if that ever stops Ross will be done.

They are in two totally different lanes
 6 years ago '04        #17
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
And by some of these comments about Jeezy i see some of you guys live far far away from any urban area.

"Mention my name and bring the whole city out" Young Jeezy, he was not lying. Ross on the other hand need co-stars for his shows Jeezy is the headliner.

Oh and we goin act like Ross didn't get pushed back and drop a bunch of album tracks on his mixtape... Oh Ok
 6 years ago '05        #18
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,283 | Props total: 6387 6387
since when do n*ggas root for an obvious fruad over a real n*gga? you young n*ggas are loosing right now and you expect us grown n*ggas to pass the ball? fu*k no.. yall cried and cried about how nas k!lled hip hop but yall support this creme puff fruad a.ss music being released today.. if i pass yall the ball yall gon fu*k it all up and ere rapper will be fake tight pants wearin f*ggets.. young punks
 02-09-2012, 11:36 AM         #19
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The logic of some of these weirdo-Jeezy fans amazes me.

They know nothing about branding and their logic focuses on Jeezy having two platinum albums and two Gold albums.

They live in the past and seem not to realize that Jeezy hasn't been platinum since 2006 and his singles have done horribly on the charts and his popularity is waning.

He failed to build his CTE label up so now he's a Trap-rapper doing songs with Emenim for buzz.

What hurt Jeezy is Gucci Mane constantly mocking him

Then Pimp C exposed him over them dope prices

Then Jody Breeze took aim at him

Roccett stopped fu*king with him

Then Ross took his shots

Then BMF distanced themselves from him

Then Bleu called him fake

Then Alleyboy got in his pockets

Then Meechie co-signed Gucci Mane

And a Jeezy-freak will still somehow tell you that Jeezy is winning because he's selling as many records as Lupe Fiasco?
 6 years ago '06        #20
SM 38187 heat pts38187
space
space
$127,951 | Props total: 67512 67512
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy