John Wall posterizes Jeremy Lin (video)

most viewed right now
 152
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
John wall stand need to stop please
 6 years ago '05        #42
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10695 10695
 nbrock said:
Lmao you a funny guy bro he bust John walls a.ss...

Come on Naj... U know ball better than that to say such foolery...

I'm as die hard of a Knick fan as they come but I'm not all the way convinced on Lin.. We've been bad for so long that the media and fickle a.ss fans are so eager to crown the next Bernard King..
 6 years ago '10        #43
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21181 21181
 ChickzNKickz said:

Come on Naj... U know ball better than that to say such foolery...

I'm as die hard of a Knick fan as they come but I'm not all the way convinced on Lin.. We've been bad for so long that the media and fickle a.ss fans are so eager to crown the next Bernard King..
What else you need to see from him?

Unless you've been misinformed we needed a true PG.

He is a true PG.


Of course the fickle fans & media are gonna hype him up as whatever they hype him up as, that's just what they do You say you're a die hard fan so you should know by now in 2012 how everybody is when it comes to overrating our players & how outsiders think that Knicks fans as a collective have the same exact mind-state. You either ignore it & do you, or get caught up like everybody else who says:

"Knicks fans savior is jeremy lin now? "

or "Knicks fans talking about going to the ECF this year? "

or "Knicks fans thinking they gonna win 4 chips cuz of stat & melo

It is what it is man..
 6 years ago '05        #44
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10695 10695
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
What else you need to see from him?

Unless you've been misinformed we needed a true PG.

He is a true PG.


Of course the fickle fans & media are gonna hype him up as whatever they hype him up as, that's just what they do You say you're a die hard fan so you should know by now in 2012 how everybody is when it comes to overrating our players & how outsiders think that Knicks fans as a collective have the same exact mind-state. You either ignore it & do you, or get caught up like everybody else who says:

"Knicks fans savior is jeremy lin now? "

or "Knicks fans talking about going to the ECF this year? "

or "Knicks fans thinking they gonna win 4 chips cuz of stat & melo

It is what it is man..
nah it def "is wat it is" and it's all luv to the misinformed fans...

my rant was more so due to the asinine FB & BX post I saw these past two days...

It's just
& at the same time..



Last edited by ChickzNKickz; 02-09-2012 at 09:44 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #45
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
far from a poster
 6 years ago '11        #46
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
I remember hearing about Wall being the next Bron Dis had youtube video like he was the next big thing.

Before I Lin > Wall lets see how he does against the heat.
 6 years ago '04        #47
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
 AnyGiven said:
:smh2: yall n*ggas dumb

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #48
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,455 | Props total: 2223 2223
No poster there......John Wall gonna play himself out like Maubary
 6 years ago '11        #49
tommyjay 
space
avatar space
space
$475 | Props total: 2 2
 ST21 said:
thank you point god
 6 years ago '05        #50
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 thegoldenhero said:
Wall isn't overrated on boxden he is actually catches alot of hate
shut the fu*k up god damn, Wall is CRAZY overrated on boxden, you slow or some sh*t?

Mothafu*ka this is the only place I ever heard or seen people say/write dumb sh*t like "Wall is the REAL POINT GOD", "Wall >>> Rose", "OMG LOOK AT THIS DUNK OVER LIN!!!" when its a sh*tty dunk, etc....

Wall is not a top 5 PG like idiots on this site been saying, dude is average.
 6 years ago '11        #51
tommyjay 
space
avatar space
space
$475 | Props total: 2 2
 jordanfreak7 said:
far from a poster
wouldn't even put that sh*t on the inside of a greeting card
 02-09-2012, 10:40 AM         #52
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1:00


[video - click to view]

lin won


Last edited by Chest Rockwell; 02-09-2012 at 10:46 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #53
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
The fact that this is being treated as a rivalry, is an automatic L for Wall.


Looking at Lin play, I feel he's going to be around for awhile.. Wouldn't be surprised if he developed into the long term starter barring any trade for another elite PG.
 02-09-2012, 10:59 AM         #54
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Three good games. Not great. But good. Two of those were against the Wiz and Nets, where I'm sure half of Boxden could put up at least 10 points. The other was against the team with the 20th ranked opponent FG% in the league. I mean, Steve Novak was going ham as well last night so maybe he's the next small forward to blow too.

When Lin faces a decent defense and puts up 20-and-10, then start comparing him to Jesus. Until then, this hype train needs to stop because New York keeps reaching for reasons why it's "their year."
 6 years ago '10        #55
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 lifesabeach said:
Three good games. Not great. But good. Two of those were against the Wiz and Nets, where I'm sure half of Boxden could put up at least 10 points. The other was against the team with the 20th ranked opponent FG% in the league. I mean, Steve Novak was going ham as well last night so maybe he's the next small forward to blow too.

When Lin faces a decent defense and puts up 20-and-10, then start comparing him to Jesus. Until then, this hype train needs to stop because New York keeps reaching for reasons why it's "their year."
Maybe people are reacting the way they are because dude was pretty much thrown into the starting lineup and playing pretty well with no type of practice.
 6 years ago '05        #56
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 lifesabeach said:
Three good games. Not great. But good. Two of those were against the Wiz and Nets, where I'm sure half of Boxden could put up at least 10 points. The other was against the team with the 20th ranked opponent FG% in the league. I mean, Steve Novak was going ham as well last night so maybe he's the next small forward to blow too.

When Lin faces a decent defense and puts up 20-and-10, then start comparing him to Jesus. Until then, this hype train needs to stop because New York keeps reaching for reasons why it's "their year."
He out played Derron Williams, one of the leagues top PG's and has now had 3 good games in a row
 6 years ago '05        #57
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10695 10695
 katalist said:
He out played Derron Williams, one of the leagues top PG's and has now had 3 good games in a row
Who hasn't out played Deron..

He's been playing like sh*t the majority of the season..

He's recently stepped it up though...
 6 years ago '07        #58
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 katalist said:
shut the fu*k up god damn, Wall is CRAZY overrated on boxden, you slow or some sh*t?

Mothafu*ka this is the only place I ever heard or seen people say/write dumb sh*t like "Wall is the REAL POINT GOD", "Wall >>> Rose", "OMG LOOK AT THIS DUNK OVER LIN!!!" when its a sh*tty dunk, etc....

Wall is not a top 5 PG like idiots on this site been saying, dude is average.
Muthafu*ka please, the d!ckriding of Lin the last week is off the charts and you saying Wall is overrated?? Every thread on boxden is lastest PG>Wall or Wall is a bust, etc

Knicks and pacers aint going anywhere come april anyways. Chicago and miami sh*t on yalls teams, people just dogging the wizards like we're the main obstacle to boost their ego
 6 years ago '05        #59
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 ttime236 said:
Muthafu*ka please, the d!ckriding of Lin the last week is off the charts and you saying Wall is overrated?? Every thread on boxden is lastest PG>Wall or Wall is a bust, etc

Knicks and pacers aint going anywhere come april anyways. Chicago and miami sh*t on yalls teams, people just dogging the wizards like we're the main obstacle to boost their ego

Wizards are one of the most garbage teams in the league.. oh yeah he mad

Wall is not a POINT GOD like you f*ggot wizards fans been saying, get mad. One of hte only places you hear Walls name is on boxden by the idiot Wizards fans.

Acting like Wall is the Point God instead of Rose, yall lames are delusional as fu*k

Pacers >>>>>>> Wizards, we on the come up while yall steady getting worse, stay mad.

Wall the point god


Last edited by katalist; 02-09-2012 at 11:58 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #60
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 katalist said:

Wizards are one of the most garbage teams in the league.. oh yeah he mad

Wall is not a POINT GOD like you f*ggot wizards fans been saying, get mad.
Acting like Wall is the Point God instead of Rose, yall lames are delusional
YOOO, drop a post or thread where wizards fans said Wall is the point god or Wall>>Rose. Any poster outside ST21 and Sandy(2 of the biggest trolls) and Ill shut the fu*k up til the end of the season. Go ahead, prove it

Yall just roll with one poster and think that sh*t represents all of us
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy