Feb 8 - GLAAD to CNN: Fire Roland Martin for 'anti-gay' Tweets. Now he's suspended.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #141
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
 Ocarina of Time said:
Funny how you focused on a little bit of bad wording but ignored the rest.
Lol, its not bad wording, it's how you think. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
 6 years ago '11        #142
space
space
 Tony Franks said:
A little bit. Its gonna force those that hate them to keep their mouth shut, so everyone will have to keep their biggotry in the closet for gays just like we do for the different races/religions we talk about behind closed doors.

This won't change anything for this generation, but the less people are spouting their hate in public, the less new people u will have hating gays.

Plus, that sh*t has to be hurtful for actual gay people to constantly hear people sh*tting on them. I don't understand how any of them can have high self esteem. One of the reasons I fu*k wit em so much. They some tough mothafu*kas.
So you don't joke with your friends about sh*t they do that may be(i'll put it in a way that won't offend gay people) a little feminine? Don't you think Rollin Martin was making a joke for the "fellas"?
 02-10-2012, 02:34 PM         #143
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imtheman718 said:
There's only one true definition of marriage.
uhggggg no there is not.........there is polygamy in which a man can have many wifes, there is inter-racial perhaps an outdated term but a relevant term of marriage. We make the rules and we can break them as we see fit..........stop being such a f*g and live and let live.........all puns intended.
 6 years ago '10        #144
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
these fairies caught mega feelings in here

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #145
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
uhggggg no there is not.........there is polygamy in which a man can have many wifes, there is inter-racial perhaps an outdated term but a relevant term of marriage. We make the rules and we can break them as we see fit..........stop being such a f*g and live and let live.........all puns intended.
I believe that god created one woman for one man. If you don't like it then fine.

Last edited by imtheman718; 02-10-2012 at 02:56 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #146
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
It doesn't matter what you believe. Religion should never infringe on other people's rights.T
What is the definition of Marriage?
 6 years ago '08        #147
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 imtheman718 said:
So your a believer in christ, and follow the bible, except the part about marriage being between a man and a woman. Interesting.
No, I don't follow the bible. I said, I was raised in the church. As I grew older I began to see things differently. If you choose to follow your religion blindly, regardless of how it alienates, discriminates and in extreme circumstances, k!lls the neighbor you are supposed to love then that's up to you.

My question to you is Do you follow EVERY aspect of the bible, including those things that are forbidden?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #148
space
space
I seek the bible for guidance and constantly question it. I also know that not everything recorded in the bible is approved by the bible.
 02-10-2012, 03:44 PM         #149
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imtheman718 said:
I believe that god created one woman for one man. If you don't like it then fine.
So your beliefs should be every bodies law? Cause God told you so?
 6 years ago '10        #150
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Dos-effect said:
So your beliefs should be every bodies law? Cause God told you so?
where was that said?
The californians have already voted no to gay marriage. The majority. What more is needed? Most ppl don't agree with same s3x marriages.
 6 years ago '11        #151
space
space
Did i make that inference?
 6 years ago '08        #152
space
space
So you say this to me:

So your a believer in christ, and follow the bible, except the part about marriage being between a man and a woman. Interesting.
but follow it up with this:

imtheman718 said:
I seek the bible for guidance and constantly question it. I also know that not everything recorded in the bible is approved by the bible.
I'm not sure I understand, can you elaborate for me please?
 6 years ago '11        #153
space
space
I've never heard a believer question marriage, but as far as what i said, I think its self explanatory. In the bible it states marriage is between a man and woman. There's murder and prostitution in the bible as well. Doesn't mean the bible approves of murder and prostitution.
 6 years ago '11        #154
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
Suppose everyone was gay and men only slept with men and women vice versa none you gays sees the fu*king basic problem here.
:lachen001:

@Fruity booties trying to k!ll off the human race.
 6 years ago '10        #155
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
His comment was far from Anti-gay. The petition to have him fired is ridiculous.
 6 years ago '11        #156
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
Suppose everyone was a murderer...

Suppose everyone was as3xual...

We can suppose a lot of things. Fact is, homos3xuals are a very small portion of the human species.
Did you have a problem with what Rollin Martin said?
 02-10-2012, 04:47 PM         #157
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
suppose the scriptures are true, that means sodom and gomorrah time for you and the rest of the Glee club
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '11        #158
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 Ocarina of Time said:
Suppose everyone was a murderer...

Suppose everyone was as3xual...

We can suppose a lot of things. Fact is, homos3xuals are a very small portion of the human species.
if everyone was murderers the fittest would survive, if as3xual it would be a overpopulated world, if gay the human race would cease to exist.

2 men or women cant continue the human race thats how u know its just a type of s3xual infactuation.

Give gays all their rights as everyone else ok, But you cant force people to agree with homos3xuality.
 6 years ago '07        #159
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 Michael_Moore said:
this response = yes i'm gay....

you ask any heteros3xual male if he's gay you're gonna get a hell no,fu*k no esque response...

can't say i'm surprised this dudes a homo tho...
you're so damn stupid and insecure its funny. So if you don't get upset and scream "I'm not gay!!!" means you're gay? People who over compensate and freak out when you ask that question=people who are insecure with their own s3xuality. Lol you're an idiot. Go post some more Illuminati videos you fu*king clown.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 02-10-2012 at 06:05 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #160
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
I've never heard a believer question marriage, but as far as what i said, I think its self explanatory. In the bible it states marriage is between a man and woman. There's murder and prostitution in the bible as well. Doesn't mean the bible approves of murder and prostitution.
I'm not questioning marriage, I am married.

What I'm questioning is this:

You seemed interested that I follow the bible but don't abide by the marriage portion. I, in return posted a picture of other things the bible forbids; ie, shaving, eating pork and lobster and conversing with women that are on their period and asked you if you follow those scriptures as well.

You responded by saying you follow yet question the bible constantly and just because something is recorded in the bible does not mean it is approved, which has nothing to do with my question.

So am asking you:
1) Do you partake in any of the following activities listed above, also forbidden by the bible?

2) How can you "constantly question" some things in the bible(your words, not mine), but still spout other parts as the law of the land? How can you pick and choose like that?

Understand this, I do not expect you to accept homos3xuality or like those who practice it, I only want to why you can't see that in a land where church and state are supposed to be separate can you use religion as your main argument against making gay marriage legal?

Final question, are you also opposed to civil unions? Giving gays all the legal benefits of marriage but calling it by another name?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
79 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago