Feb 8 - GLAAD to CNN: Fire Roland Martin for 'anti-gay' Tweets. Now he's suspended.

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515
I might be asking this question for no reason because they're no gays i here, but i'll ask it anyway. What rights, other than not being able to marry, don't gays have?
 6 years ago '10        #122
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13672 13672
 imtheman718 said:
[/B]

Doesn't it bother you when people choose to be raciest? Why is it when a person that doesn't agree with people being gay, they automatically compare it to racism against blacks? Is there a way that you can defend gays without comparing it to racism towards blacks? If your not a believer and you mentioned hell, heaven and marriage, all derived from the bible, why does it matter if you live your life in sin and what the bible says about it. It seems to me that gays along with alot of others want all the good that the bible talks about and want to change the bad to make it fit their lifestyle so it won't weigh on their conscience.

[pic - click to view]

02-10-2012, 11:04 AM         #123
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GLAAD wanting to play the victim for every little thing isn't helping the homos3xual men and women in the world. Every time this organization over reacts, you get a ton of people saying sh*t like "fu*k these f*ggots".

When your way of helping does the opposite of what you want it to do, you should try something else. GLAAD is in the same boat as PETA right now. More and more people are starting to see them as an annoyance above anything else.
 6 years ago '07        #124
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
 imtheman718 said:
[/B]

Doesn't it bother you when people choose to be raciest? Why is it when a person that doesn't agree with people being gay, they automatically compare it to racism against blacks? Is there a way that you can defend gays without comparing it to racism towards blacks? If your not a believer and you mentioned hell, heaven and marriage, all derived from the bible, why does it matter if you live your life in sin and what the bible says about it. It seems to me that gays along with alot of others want all the good that the bible talks about and want to change the bad to make it fit their lifestyle so it won't weigh on their conscience.
Because that's a form of prejudice that I figured your simpleton minds would comprehend that's why. Gay people did not choose to be gay, just as black people, Jews, Mexicans, mentally challenged or any other form of human that has been mistreated a certain way, did not choose to be. How is that so hard to understand? What REAL significance is it to you what other people do with their lives that is not harming you? Other than you just wanting to hate someone just to hate someone? Is that what your religion teaches you? How does your religion hate something that God created? Homos3xuality is not a choice, people are born with levels of either high testosterone (which makes a male straight or a female more tomboyish) or higher estrogen (which makes females straight and guys feminine). Who really gives a fu*k what they do? Why does it bother you so much? Are they taking men away from you? Is that why? Are you a closet gay? What other reason would you have to really have so much hatred towards another human being who isn't harming anyone?
 6 years ago '07        #125
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
The funny thing is, everyone in here who is using religion as their weapon against homos3xuals and trying to act all high and mighty and "oh well the bible says this, so I hate them etc" are the same ones who DO NOT follow everything in the bible. Most of you have stolen something (what you're probably doing on BX right now), lied, cheated, cursed, watched pr0n - I'm sure that's not very religious. So how can you judge someone and hate someone who doesn't go by what YOU believe, but then turn around and pick and choose which religious aspects YOU yourself are going to abide by?

or are YOU in fact the ones who:

"Want all the good that the bible talks about and want to change the bad to make it fit YOUR lifestyle so it won't weigh on YOUR conscience."
 6 years ago '11        #126
space
space
 whowantit said:
Because that's a form of prejudice that I figured your simpleton minds would comprehend that's why. Gay people did not choose to be gay, just as black people, Jews, Mexicans, mentally challenged or any other form of human that has been mistreated a certain way, did not choose to be. How is that so hard to understand? What REAL significance is it to you what other people do with their lives that is not harming you? Other than you just wanting to hate someone just to hate someone? Is that what your religion teaches you? How does your religion hate something that God created? Homos3xuality is not a choice, people are born with levels of either high testosterone (which makes a male straight or a female more tomboyish) or higher estrogen (which makes females straight and guys feminine). Who really gives a fu*k what they do? Why does it bother you so much? Are they taking men away from you? Is that why? Are you a closet gay? What other reason would you have to really have so much hatred towards another human being who isn't harming anyone?
Im gonna go the MLK way and never mind that simpleton sh*t. How do you know how gays think? Are you speaking as a gay? Where in any of my post did you derive hate from? My religion teaches me marriage is between a Man and Woman. God granted man free will. If you feel that religion teaches hate than thats on you. They're are straight men who are masculine and gay men who a masculine. They're are straight who are feminine and gay men show are feminine. As for me, Im straight. Im attracted to woman, but no one in this thread has answered my question. If marriage is between a man and woman, why do gays want to marry?
 6 years ago '11        #127
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
Actually, the concept of heaven, hell and marriage were all around in belief systems pre-dating the bible. Hell, heaven and marriage may be a.ssociated with the bible now, but as with the entire story of Jesus, it was all taken from previous religions.

I already explained this to you. But let me expound on it just a tiny bit. We can substitute black civil rights for women's rights. It would make no difference to the gay's argument. The primary similarity between each group's movement is a f!ght for right/s that they're deprived of. The reason you may often see it mentioned alongside the black civil rights movement is because that is a movement that was huge. It left a giant impression on America and it has become THEE civil rights movement. When people think of 'civil rights' in America, they immediately think of that movement.

Instead of PETA, it would make more sense to mention the NAACP...

That doesn't matter. The fact that they're deprived ANY right that is endowed to every other American is simply unconstitutional. Especially so when you consider that the only reason for homos3xual marriage to be outlawed is religious.
What doesn't matter?
 02-10-2012, 11:47 AM         #128
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imtheman718 said:
Im gonna go the MLK way and never mind that simpleton sh*t. How do you know how gays think? Are you speaking as a gay? Where in any of my post did you derive hate from? My religion teaches me marriage is between a Man and Woman. God granted man free will. If you feel that religion teaches hate than thats on you. They're are straight men who are masculine and gay men who a masculine. They're are straight who are feminine and gay men show are feminine. As for me, Im straight. Im attracted to woman, but no one in this thread has answered my question. If marriage is between a man and woman, why do gays want to marry?
Your definition of marriage isnt necessarily every one else's.......you say "your religion"......which equate to your beliefs......but you use the God aspect I guess cause thats supposed to make your beliefs okay. In America is unconstitutional to deny rights to any group of people based on s3x, creed, religious, or s3xual beliefs. Conservatives and people who are against gay marriage forget this rule.....fu*k your GOD.....in this country ANYTHING goes as per our laws that create every man equal........now with that said....it should not matter if the fu*kers marry or not cause they still are going to be gay......regardless of you feel about it...........
 02-10-2012, 11:52 AM         #129
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imtheman718 said:
 6 years ago '11        #130
space
space
[QUOTE=Ocarina of Time;22220294]

I already explained this to you. But let me expound on it just a tiny bit. We can substitute black civil rights for women's rights. It would make no difference to the gay's argument. The primary similarity between each group's movement is a f!ght for right/s that they're deprived of. The reason you may often see it mentioned alongside the black civil rights movement is because that is a movement that was huge. It left a giant impression on America and it has become THEE civil rights movement. When people think of 'civil rights' in America, they immediately think of that movement.

Hearing people compare slavery and what blacks had to go through to gay rights erks me a bit. Especially when it come from someone white. Im not saying your white, I don't know what you are. It's telling someone how they should feel, as you say people do to gay, they were born this way. No one can tell me how I should feel about the mistreatment of blacks in America, so when you tell a black person to just compare it to black civil rights, sh*t might get ugly.
 6 years ago '11        #131
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Your definition of marriage isnt necessarily every one else's.......you say "your religion"......which equate to your beliefs......but you use the God aspect I guess cause thats supposed to make your beliefs okay. In America is unconstitutional to deny rights to any group of people based on s3x, creed, religious, or s3xual beliefs. Conservatives and people who are against gay marriage forget this rule.....fu*k your GOD.....in this country ANYTHING goes as per our laws that create every man equal........now with that said....it should not matter if the fu*kers marry or not cause they still are going to be gay......regardless of you feel about it...........
There's only one true definition of marriage.
 6 years ago '11        #132
space
space
[quote=Ocarina of Time;22220842]
 imtheman718 said:

So what? People who get angry at this are coming from an entirely wrong view. No one but those who get angry, are saying that gays suffered through as much sh*t as blacks...
How can you say someone else's view is wrong. You may not be yours or you may not agree with it, but u just can't say your view is wrong.
 6 years ago '11        #133
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
 imtheman718 said:
cmon really.
Yes, when people make nonsensical statements I usually feel it is my duty to return the favor.
 6 years ago '11        #134
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
So you label people you don't believe or don't understand homos3xuality as homophobes. Interesting .
Call them whatever u want.

Not all people who hate gays are homophobic. Some people are just genuinely disgusted by the thought of how these people have their s3xy time (It disturbs me to watch it as well )

Some people just aren't gonna like what u do. Some people think I'm a disgusting person who's going to hell just for getting a tattoo (yes I have been told this by a so called christian). No one answer will sum up everything, but I only feel like writing so much on here when we are still gonna have this same convo next month.
 6 years ago '04        #135
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,393 | Props total: 11764 11764
So is firing a person gonna help their cause?
 6 years ago '11        #136
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
So is firing a person gonna help their cause?
A little bit. Its gonna force those that hate them to keep their mouth shut, so everyone will have to keep their biggotry in the closet for gays just like we do for the different races/religions we talk about behind closed doors.

This won't change anything for this generation, but the less people are spouting their hate in public, the less new people u will have hating gays.

Plus, that sh*t has to be hurtful for actual gay people to constantly hear people sh*tting on them. I don't understand how any of them can have high self esteem. One of the reasons I fu*k wit em so much. They some tough mothafu*kas.
 6 years ago '11        #137
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
But dam yo, I almost forgot how fu*king much of a blower it will be if he gets fired for this insignificant comment, and don imus prolly has more viewers than ever.
 6 years ago '11        #138
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Michael_Moore said:
look at this f*ggot....gays talk all this equality sh*t but they're the most prejudiced more so towards heteros3xual blacks....
First off, i am not gay. Second, how was my post at all prejudiced?
 6 years ago '11        #139
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
Whether or not marriage is the only right gays aren't allowed.

Why don't you ask the same of the NAACP? They get their panties in a bunch over menial things, but when GLAAD does it: "OMG. They're taking over the world"

so what rights bother you?
 6 years ago '11        #140
space
space
 Tony Franks said:
Yes, when people make nonsensical statements I usually feel it is my duty to return the favor.
what was nonsensical statements did I make?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy