Feb 8 - GLAAD to CNN: Fire Roland Martin for 'anti-gay' Tweets. Now he's suspended.

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2012, 03:19 AM         #101
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Take this same sentence and replace gays with blacks and I bet you sing a different tune. You're an idiot.
fu*k outta here ....white liberals destroyed this country man
 6 years ago '07        #102
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 DrX said:
fu*k outta here ....white liberals destroyed this country man
clown
 6 years ago '08        #103
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 maxnn said:
I think all humans shouldn't hate another human only based on their color, s3xual orientation or the country they were born in.
That's because your irrational and idealistic, Im realistic and human socities only function by law and order. Absolute tolorance doesnt exist. People like you who pretend it does are delusional. The funny thing about you pro-gay people is that yall scream tolerance yet I could name several types of lifestyles that would disgust you. Why do you pro-gays get the opportunity to exercise decretion but get mad when anti-gay people do the same?

You get to chose what you like, so do I. And I dont see gays embracing every alternative lifestyle group either. You pro-gay people act morally superior towards those who use decretion against certain groups of people such as f*gs but then use decretion against others. How many of you pro-gays are down with equal rights for incest, beastality, and pedophilia? *crickets* Yeah I fu*king thought so, so this who universal tolorance sh*t yall kick is self righteous bullsh*t to me. This is the problem with some of you who equate tolorance with moral superiority. There is no human society on earth where EVERYTHING is tolerated or accepted. If gays dont have to accept every lifestyle then heteros3xuals dont either.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 02-10-2012 at 03:37 AM..
 02-10-2012, 07:39 AM         #104
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
No offense to you guys, but its hard for me to comprehend a black man hating gays. After all the racist bullsh*t you have had to deal with, its hard for me to understand hating another group of people for no reason other than something that wasn't their choice.
look at this f*ggot....gays talk all this equality sh*t but they're the most prejudiced more so towards heteros3xual blacks....
 02-10-2012, 07:41 AM         #105
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by minimafia_aj
nope. Why? And what does that have to do with anything?
this response = yes i'm gay....

you ask any heteros3xual male if he's gay you're gonna get a hell no,fu*k no esque response...

can't say i'm surprised this dudes a homo tho...
 02-10-2012, 07:42 AM         #106
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imtheman718 said:
well marriage is derived from the Bible and is between a man and a woman.
 6 years ago '10        #107
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 box5 said:
Funny how people nowadays only revert to religion or the Bible make themselves seem so righteous fucc that. I say live and let live,if its not really hurting nobody. Gays = more pus*y for me lesbian = more chance to participate in a 3some. Marry whoever you want,just don't bi*ch and moan at every lil slight especially if it ain't stopping you from doing yo work, and if you gone bi*ch,do it for us blacks,mexicans and natives as well yell™

and for the record, gays include fairies and dykes. There is no such thing as gays and lesbians. That mentality that a man sucking c*ck is not the same as a broad eating pus*y is retarded. Stop it.

maxnn said:
. It just makes no sense to me.
We wasn't raised that way. Blacks are not too big on commiting abombinations, we fear God and raise our kids to do the same.

imtheman718 said:
This whole thing of homophobia i don't get. Just because you don't agree with their lifestyle doesn't mean that they're afraid of you. Do gays really think that people fear them?

Evidenally yeah.
 Ocarina of Time said:
Partly, yeah...
That explains it and makes it all the more clearer now but you professing your adoration for satan ( and damn satan by the way) already summed you and your mindstate.

megalomaniacal said:
Youre not another group of people youre not aliens whats so hard to understand.
You just like playing with other guys p*nises youre not special or different in any way just s3x freaks.
I dont hate gays i just dont respect that lifestyle, just like i dont respect wh0ores lifestyle.
BINGO!
 02-10-2012, 07:45 AM         #108
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imtheman718 said:
This whole thing of homophobia i don't get. Just because you don't agree with their lifestyle doesn't mean that they're afraid of you. Do gays really think that people fear them?
sh*t cracks me up....I guess it explains why their going so hard with this "stop bullying us" campaign....ppl are scared of them...
 6 years ago '07        #109
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4749 4749
Wow, it's easy to see that most of the people on this site are ignorant children. How exactly does it bother you what someone else chooses to do? The same people in here bashing gays are the same ones that have no problem with 2 females fu*king each other and would probably watch it, or would want to have a 3 some with 2 other females. Get that hypocritical sh*t out of here, and Michael Moore is the most ignorant person on this site. fu*k out of here with your pseudo-religious-google-youtube-intellect. Telling gays that they are going to hell or that they can't marry each other is just as bad as some white person thinking that all black people are beneath them and should have no rights, or that interracial relationships should be illegal also.
 6 years ago '11        #110
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3973 3973
Fear doesn't just mean thinking someone is gonna physically harm u dipsh*ts. The fear/phobia is from the unknown. When people don't know something, they scramble to try n find ways to explain it. And when there's a person that does something different, it causes people to feel insecure and question the lifestyle they choose to live and how these other people can be so bold as to do what they want, even if its not like what YOU do.

This is why people get so upset at gays. Some folk have had their little gay thoughts, and have decided to block those things out of their mind. Seeing people openly embrace this s3xuality that u feel u are forced to hide away , makes folk lash out at that group instead of dealing with their own issues.

Its the same phenomenon u have in any situation with different people, which is why it is constantly compared to the struggles of blacks in this country. Its just the same old "if u ain't like me, u can hang from a tree" mentality. This mentality that comes from people feeling insecure and sometimes inferior to this new group.
 6 years ago '11        #111
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515
 whowantit said:
Wow, it's easy to see that most of the people on this site are ignorant children. How exactly does it bother you what someone else chooses to do? The same people in here bashing gays are the same ones that have no problem with 2 females fu*king each other and would probably watch it, or would want to have a 3 some with 2 other females. Get that hypocritical sh*t out of here, and Michael Moore is the most ignorant person on this site. fu*k out of here with your pseudo-religious-google-youtube-intellect. Telling gays that they are going to hell or that they can't marry each other is just as bad as some white person thinking that all black people are beneath them and should have no rights, or that interracial relationships should be illegal also.

Doesn't it bother you when people choose to be raciest? Why is it when a person that doesn't agree with people being gay, they automatically compare it to racism against blacks? Is there a way that you can defend gays without comparing it to racism towards blacks? If your not a believer and you mentioned hell, heaven and marriage, all derived from the bible, why does it matter if you live your life in sin and what the bible says about it. It seems to me that gays along with alot of others want all the good that the bible talks about and want to change the bad to make it fit their lifestyle so it won't weigh on their conscience.
 6 years ago '11        #112
space
space
 Tony Franks said:
Fear doesn't just mean thinking someone is gonna physically harm u dipsh*ts. The fear/phobia is from the unknown. When people don't know something, they scramble to try n find ways to explain it. And when there's a person that does something different, it causes people to feel insecure and question the lifestyle they choose to live and how these other people can be so bold as to do what they want, even if its not like what YOU do.

This is why people get so upset at gays. Some folk have had their little gay thoughts, and have decided to block those things out of their mind. Seeing people openly embrace this s3xuality that u feel u are forced to hide away , makes folk lash out at that group instead of dealing with their own issues.

Its the same phenomenon u have in any situation with different people, which is why it is constantly compared to the struggles of blacks in this country. Its just the same old "if u ain't like me, u can hang from a tree" mentality. This mentality that comes from people feeling insecure and sometimes inferior to this new group.
Is this coming from a gay? Do you have little gay thoughts? Please, tell me what god given powers you have that you can tell what's going on in other people's mind.
 6 years ago '11        #113
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
And obviously not all homophobes are hiding their own homos3xual feelings, that's just one "major" cause.

Some feel the need to act negatively towards a certain group because of the people they grew up with also hate this group, and if they don't act like they hate them, then they will be seen as a n*gga lover. My bad, I mean gay lover (so easy to get confused).

Just as one poster said in here that a real n*gga would say "hell nah I ain't gay".

This is because people are scared as fu*k to be themselves and worry much more about the insignificant opinions of worthless minds than actually learning and growing as a human being. It will never change.

And of course gay people hate other people. This is the whole fu*king point! THEY ARE JUST HUMAN BEINGS!! They are going to hate people just as much as everyone else hates people. Once they get their rights, they will start discriminating on the Furry community. "If god wanted u to be a squirrel, he woulda made u a squirrel. Burn in Hell!"

Just leave people the fu*k alone and worry about your own miserable lil life.
 6 years ago '11        #114
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
Is this coming from a gay? Do you have little gay thoughts? Please, tell me what god given powers you have that you can tell what's going on in other people's mind.
Lol, god given powers? bi*ch I AM God!
 6 years ago '11        #115
space
space
 Tony Franks said:
And obviously not all homophobes are hiding their own homos3xual feelings, that's just one "major" cause.

Some feel the need to act negatively towards a certain group because of the people they grew up with also hate this group, and if they don't act like they hate them, then they will be seen as a n*gga lover. My bad, I mean gay lover (so easy to get confused).

Just as one poster said in here that a real n*gga would say "hell nah I ain't gay".

This is because people are scared as fu*k to be themselves and worry much more about the insignificant opinions of worthless minds than actually learning and growing as a human being. It will never change.

And of course gay people hate other people. This is the whole fu*king point! THEY ARE JUST HUMAN BEINGS!! They are going to hate people just as much as everyone else hates people. Once they get their rights, they will start discriminating on the Furry community. "If god wanted u to be a squirrel, he woulda made u a squirrel. Burn in Hell!"

Just leave people the fu*k alone and worry about your own miserable lil life.
So you label people you don't believe or don't understand homos3xuality as homophobes. Interesting .
 6 years ago '11        #116
space
space
 Tony Franks said:
cmon really.
 6 years ago '08        #117
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
 minimafia_aj said:

[pic - click to view]

:applause:

People care entirely too much what the next person is doing and how they're living. If they spent more time caring about themselves and their own families maybe they'd have much less hatred towards others
 6 years ago '10        #118
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 Tony Franks said:
Not looking like that

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #119
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Chief Dee said:
That's because your irrational and idealistic, Im realistic and human socities only function by law and order. Absolute tolorance doesnt exist. People like you who pretend it does are delusional. The funny thing about you pro-gay people is that yall scream tolerance yet I could name several types of lifestyles that would disgust you. Why do you pro-gays get the opportunity to exercise decretion but get mad when anti-gay people do the same?

You get to chose what you like, so do I. And I dont see gays embracing every alternative lifestyle group either. You pro-gay people act morally superior towards those who use decretion against certain groups of people such as f*gs but then use decretion against others. How many of you pro-gays are down with equal rights for incest, beastality, and pedophilia? *crickets* Yeah I fu*king thought so, so this who universal tolorance sh*t yall kick is self righteous bullsh*t to me. This is the problem with some of you who equate tolorance with moral superiority. There is no human society on earth where EVERYTHING is tolerated or accepted. If gays dont have to accept every lifestyle then heteros3xuals dont either.
It's not the same, I hate when people try to use this argument.

Incest is an issue because when having children, the mixing of the same gene pool can cause mutation, deformities and mental retardation in children.

Bestiality is illegal because animals can not choose or consent, so it becomes abuse. Not to mention we're talking about about 2 different species

Pedophilia is also illegal because children do not have the mental capabilities to properly consent to s3xual acts, and a lot of times their bodies are not ready for s3xual activities.

Gay marriage is an act between 2 consenting adults that do not have any mental, physical or social repercussions of any kind. It literally does not hurt or affect any one outside of the relationship.

And just to get this out the way, I am black, I am straight, I did grow up in a black church that taught homos3xuality was a sin but also had a gay choir director. Fortunately, I choose to pay attention to the loving and tolerant aspects of the teachings. I left all the hate and judgement alone
 6 years ago '11        #120
space
space
 popsjenkins said:
It's not the same, I hate when people try to use this argument.

Incest is an issue because when having children, the mixing of the same gene pool can cause mutation, deformities and mental retardation in children.

Bestiality is illegal because animals can not choose or consent, so it becomes abuse. Not to mention we're talking about about 2 different species

Pedophilia is also illegal because children do not have the mental capabilities to properly consent to s3xual acts, and a lot of times their bodies are not ready for s3xual activities.

Gay marriage is an act between 2 consenting adults that do not have any mental, physical or social repercussions of any kind. It literally does not hurt or affect any one outside of the relationship.

And just to get this out the way, I am black, I am straight, I did grow up in a black church that taught homos3xuality was a sin but also had a gay choir director. Fortunately, I choose to pay attention to the loving and tolerant aspects of the teachings. I left all the hate and judgement alone
So your a believer in christ, and follow the bible, except the part about marriage being between a man and a woman. Interesting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy