Feb 8 - GLAAD to CNN: Fire Roland Martin for 'anti-gay' Tweets. Now he's suspended.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 maxnn said:
No offense to you guys, but its hard for me to comprehend a black man hating gays. After all the racist bullsh*t you have had to deal with, its hard for to understand hating another group of people for no reason other than something that wasn't their choice.
70 percent of the blacks who voted supported prop 8.
 6 years ago '11        #82
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 514 514
 maxnn said:
No offense to you guys, but its hard for me to comprehend a black man hating gays. After all the racist bullsh*t you have had to deal with, its hard for to understand hating another group of people for no reason other than something that wasn't their choice.
So you think Rollin Martin hates gays?
 6 years ago '11        #83
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 minimafia_aj said:
70 percent of the blacks who voted supported prop 8.
. It just makes no sense to me.
 6 years ago '11        #84
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
nope. Why? And what does that have to do with anything?
You seem real passionate about this. I see you typing on every page.
 6 years ago '11        #85
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
So you think Rollin Martin hates gays?
I think some of the people on this board hates gays.
 6 years ago '11        #86
space
space
 maxnn said:
so all blacks should think the same way?
 6 years ago '11        #87
space
space
 maxnn said:
I think some of the people on this board hates gays.
and they shouldn't because they're black?
 6 years ago '11        #88
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
so all blacks should think the same way?
I think all humans shouldn't hate another human only based on their color, s3xual orientation or the country they were born in.
 6 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
You seem real passionate about this. I see you typing on every page.
I'm passionate about having people not be treated like second class citizens because of who they love.
 6 years ago '04        #90
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
 maxnn said:
Pretty much.

These threads are hilarious.
 6 years ago '11        #91
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
I'm passionate about having people not be treated like second class citizens because of who they love.
I don't understand, why do gays want to be married?
 6 years ago '07        #92
space
space
 imtheman718 said:
I don't understand, why do gays want to be married?
why wouldn't they? I personally don't wanna get married ever lol but to some people marriage is a big deal. There is also lots of benefits of being married, they don't wanna be excluded from something like that just cause they love someone of the same s3x. They can't get married but its cool for Kim Kardashian to get ratigs by faking a marriage, Newt Gingrich trades in wives as soon as they get sick. I can see why they A. Feel slighted against and B. Find the "sanctity of marriage" thing a crock of bullsh*t.

I support them, now I don't go to their parades or anything lol but I don't see why they shouldn't be able to get married. It will also be good for the economy Weddings are big business, and lots of gay people will pump millions of dollars into the wedding industry, Florists party planners etc. My bottom line is, don't like gays and gay marriages/weddings? Don't go to one
 6 years ago '11        #93
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
yah, this is my whole deal whenever I see blacks bashing gays. wtf? fu*king hypocrites...

In their view though, homos3xuality isn't like race. Blacks don't choose to be blac but gays choose to be gay. That's how they justify their homophobia...
This whole thing of homophobia i don't get. Just because you don't agree with their lifestyle doesn't mean that they're afraid of you. Do gays really think that people fear them?
 02-09-2012, 11:10 PM         #94
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k GLAAD and Their f*ggot a.ss agenda...
 6 years ago '11        #95
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
why wouldn't they? I personally don't wanna get married ever lol but to some people marriage is a big deal. There is also lots of benefits of being married, they don't wanna be excluded from something like that just cause they love someone of the same s3x. They can't get married but its cool for Kim Kardashian to get ratigs by faking a marriage, Newt Gingrich trades in wives as soon as they get sick. I can see why they A. Feel slighted against and B. Find the "sanctity of marriage" thing a crock of bullsh*t.

I support them, now I don't go to their parades or anything lol but I don't see why they shouldn't be able to get married. It will also be good for the economy Weddings are big business, and lots of gay people will pump millions of dollars into the wedding industry, Florists party planners etc. My bottom line is, don't like gays and gay marriages/weddings? Don't go to one
I know you don't speak for all gays and I don't speak for all blacks, but what i don't get is, if marriage was intended for Man and Woman to become one flesh and they just want the benefits that come along with it, then they can just get a civil union. Why marriage? If it's the benefits you want, don't try and change marriage. Change the civil union laws or restrictions or what ever it's called.
 6 years ago '11        #96
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
Actually I've never gotten the use of the term 'phobia' here either. Whenever the term 'homophobic' is used, usually it is in the same way that one would use the term 'racist'. That's how I use it.
Are you black?
 6 years ago '06        #97
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i fu*king hate these groups that think people should give a fu*k about them..it's even worse that they get their way alot of the time
 6 years ago '11        #98
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
Partly, yeah...
Hope you weren't implying that racism isn't still alive.
 6 years ago '05        #99
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Send him to fox news he can make all the anti gay statements he wants. But he does have a point if dude I'm chilling with get hype off something like that don't think I'll be chilling with them any more..
 6 years ago '11        #100
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 maxnn said:
No offense to you guys, but its hard for me to comprehend a black man hating gays. After all the racist bullsh*t you have had to deal with, its hard for me to understand hating another group of people for no reason other than something that wasn't their choice.
Youre not another group of people youre not aliens whats so hard to understand.
You just like playing with other guys p*nises youre not special or different in any way just s3x freaks.
I dont hate gays i just dont respect that lifestyle, just like i dont respect wh0ores lifestyle.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy