Feb 8 - GLAAD to CNN: Fire Roland Martin for 'anti-gay' Tweets. Now he's suspended.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 kingpin222 said:
First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak out because I was Protestant.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.
a little much, but captures the essence of this problem
 6 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 panelas said:
this is ridiculous, i dont understand why the average black person hates gays so much,

I mean black people are always the first to say they're against oppression and racism etc. but gay people aren't people or what? that video is disgusting, if it was a bunch of white dudes attacking a black guy it would be a complete different story and reaction.....

smarten up homophobes of the world

although the people criticizing the guy who tweeted in the article can go fu*k themselves
u can stop comparing being black and being gay. not even a plausible comparison.
 02-09-2012, 07:12 PM         #43
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
u can stop comparing being black and being gay. not even a plausible comparison.
 6 years ago '11        #44
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
why not? i think its just as stupid to judge someone by the colour of their skin and then judge someone by their s3xual orientation....

at the end of the day were all human and all the same
 6 years ago '10        #45
space
space
 panelas said:
why not? i think its just as stupid to judge someone by the colour of their skin and then judge someone by their s3xual orientation....

at the end of the day were all human and all the same
WHY NOT????!!!! How about read up on SOME of the documented sh*t my ppl been through!! That sh*t gays went and goes thru does NOT even begins to compare. FOH with that dumb sh*t.

It's stupid to compare a person's skin to a person's s3xuality. Theres no pleaesure in having rown skin but theres pleasure in having a brown d!ck. Not sit on it and deal with it. fu*k all gays that tricked and fooled themselves into thinking they can piggyback off my ancestors for their "rights" and exclusion from jokes and criticism.
 6 years ago '11        #46
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
 panelas said:
this is ridiculous, i dont understand why the average black person hates gays so much,

I mean black people are always the first to say they're against oppression and racism etc. but gay people aren't people or what? that video is disgusting, if it was a bunch of white dudes attacking a black guy it would be a complete different story and reaction.....

smarten up homophobes of the world

although the people criticizing the guy who tweeted in the article can go fu*k themselves

Exactly
 6 years ago '11        #47
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
WHY NOT????!!!! How about read up on SOME of the documented sh*t my ppl been thru!! That sh*t gays went and goes thru does NOT even begins to compare. FOH with that dumb sh*t.

it's stupid to compare a person's skin to a person's s3xuality. Theres no pleaesure in having brown skin but theres pleasure in having a brown d!ck. Not sit on it and deal with it. fu*k all gays that tricked and fooled themselves into thinking they can piggyback off my ancestors for their "rights" and exclusion from jokes and criticism.

where did you see me say that gay people are suffering the way blacks did?
and believe me, I know it doesn't compare AT ALL.

im not trying to diminish what black americans have gone through, but ill repeat it, in my opinion its just as stupid to judge someone by the colour of their skin and judge someone by their s3xuality. People that judge others based on those ideals are not needed in the world.
 02-09-2012, 07:48 PM         #48
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
They're f*gs... so I don't really care.

Anways.. when he says "if there's a dude at your party" then I don't think he's referring to only gay people.... but guys in general.

But f*gs always gotta pipe up against the stupidest sh*t.
thought you had a "free mind"

Last edited by SoCal Savage; 02-09-2012 at 07:54 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #49
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20011 20011
 Freemind said:
They're f*gs... so I don't really care.

Anways.. when he says "if there's a dude at your party" then I don't think he's referring to only gay people.... but guys in general.

But f*gs always gotta pipe up against the stupidest sh*t.
funny your name is free mind since you say some of the dumbest most close minded sh*t ever.
 6 years ago '11        #50
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 panelas said:
where did you see me say that gay people are suffering the way blacks did?
and believe me, I know it doesn't compare AT ALL.

im not trying to diminish what black americans have gone through, but ill repeat it, in my opinion its just as stupid to judge someone by the colour of their skin and judge someone by their s3xuality. People that judge others based on those ideals are not needed in the world.
omg its not even in the same realm yall would be compared more to women acquiring rights
stop the bullsh*t b00ty undertakers
 6 years ago '10        #51
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
People who angry about the gay movement being compared to the black civil rights movement are imbeciles...

again, no comparison.
u have satan throughout your profile, I rebuke you.
 6 years ago '08        #52
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Ocarina of Time said:
People who angry about the gay movement being compared to the black civil rights movement are imbeciles...
Well excuse me for not wanting to compare the gay movement to civil rights. Especially given the fact that alot of the upper class "gay elites" are racist themselves and look down on black people especially blacks from poor neighborhood. But by all means, continue to preach to us why we should support a movement comprised of a group of people who put pro-gay blacks on a pedestal while devaluing anti-gay blacks and referring to blacks who dont support them a.ss nig gers".
 6 years ago '11        #53
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
The only comparison that needs to be made is that both groups are f!ghting for certain rights that they are unlawfully deprived. That by itself is enough of a comparison. No one is claiming that gays endured through several hundred years of forced servitude, and then through segregation and countless other atrocities. No one is saying that, except you.
gay hyperbole is the worst, u deny the fact your comparing it on the same level as the black struggle in history
then you compare it anyway and basically say you cant refute it

wtf
 6 years ago '08        #54
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 megalomaniacal said:
gay hyperbole is the worst, u deny the fact your comparing it on the same level as the black struggle in history
then you compare it anyway and basically say you cant refute it

wtf
Right, and he's putting the gay movement on a pedestal like they're some kind of altruist righteous movement carrying the flag of equality. That's complete bullsh*t, gays are heavily prejudiced against other alternative lifestyles. And I know this for a FACT because I was personally told by a lesbian girl I knew that gay people discriminate on other alternative lifestyle groups. Some of these f*gs HATE trans3xuals with a passion and gays feel superior to other weird s3xual lifestyles such as pedophiles, zoophiliacs, and necrophiliacs. Gay people ALWAYS draw the line between themselves and other alternative lifestyles.

Well if it's okay for gays to draw their own lines on what's permission, then I think heteros3xuals reserve the right to draw our OWN lines, lines that exclude homos3xuality from acceptability. Gays are hypocrites, they wanna draw the line on other groups but get made when we draw the line against THEM. I cant take gay people seriously. They're full of sh*t and out for their own interest.
 6 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Right, and he's putting the gay movement on a pedestal like they're some kind of altruist righteous movement carrying the flag of equality. That's complete bullsh*t, gays are heavily prejudiced against other alternative lifestyles. And I know this for a FACT because I was personally told by a lesbian girl I knew that gay people discriminate on other alternative lifestyle groups. Some of these f*gs HATE trans3xuals with a passion and gays feel superior to other weird s3xual lifestyles such as pedophiles, zoophiliacs, and necrophiliacs. Gay people ALWAYS draw the line between themselves and other alternative lifestyles.

Well if it's okay for gays to draw their own lines on what's permission, then I think heteros3xuals reserve the right to draw our OWN lines, lines that exclude homos3xuality from acceptability. Gays are hypocrites, they wanna draw the line on other groups but get made when we draw the line against THEM. I cant take gay people seriously. They're full of sh*t and out for their own interest.
All black people hate gays, I know this for a fact because I have a black friend who told me that....see how easy that is?

and @ you saying they are prejudice against pedophiles and necrophiliacs, of course they are, because both of those things are ILLEGAL. Most straight people are prejudice against them also.

oh and just for good measure.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ham Rove; 02-09-2012 at 08:43 PM..
 02-09-2012, 08:45 PM         #56
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ocarina of Time said:
^^^ I was going to point that bullsh*t out but then just figured fu*k it... You can't fix stupid...
I love Satan?..... there goes the homos3xual lifestyle & their supporters alike aren't Satanic defense....
 6 years ago '08        #57
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
^^^ I was going to point that bullsh*t out but then just figured fu*k it... You can't fix stupid...
You cant respond because I exposed the hypocricy and discrimination in the gay community towards other alternative lifestyles. You have no fu*king answer for it. So admit that, there's nothing stupid here Im just tellng you what you dont wanna fu*k hear and that's facts. You sit here with this little romantized view of gays as if they're some all-tolorant noble group of elightened beings here to spread justice and save humanity while they themselves have a history of discriminating on other lifestyle groups.

They have the nerve to claim that the premise of their movement is that, "we should accept everyone". Gays dont accept everyone themselves, their movement is self serving. Trans3xuals had to f!ght for YEARS to even be considered equal partners by gays. And those are the facts, n*gga stop putting these f*gs on a pedestal man.
 6 years ago '11        #58
space
space
 Ocarina of Time said:
Are you stupid?

We can substitute black civil rights for women's rights, hispanic rights or whatever. Whichever group you choose would in no way change what I said.

So what that some gays look down on blacks? Plenty of blacks look down on gays, hence that video that was posted earlier of some black thugs beating a gay kid.
i can realistically disagree with being gay
you cant disagree with being a woman or black for any logical reason.

i can support peoples rights and still not ever like homos3xuals or agree with the lifestyle,
yall mostly just overs3xual freaks.

you have to let whatever communities culture adapt to sh*t like that,
you really dont see the different processes.

And the only thing gay people arent allowed to do is get married rights everywhere, and even
that wont stand in courts in america for too much longer.
 02-09-2012, 09:08 PM         #59
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didn't think that was going to go over well when journalists are paid to be objective, did he?
 6 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 megalomaniacal said:
i can realistically disagree with being gay
you cant disagree with being a woman or black for any logical reason.

i can support peoples rights and still not ever like homos3xuals or agree with the lifestyle,
yall mostly just overs3xual freaks.

you have to let whatever communities culture adapt to sh*t like that,
you really dont see the different processes.

And the only thing gay people arent allowed to do is get married rights everywhere, and even
that wont stand in courts in america for too much longer.
not true, lots of Republican lead states are trying to pass bills that prevent gays from adopting also.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago